Mafia - Return Of The Heroes

Deek

Not really sure as to whose who still.

If in doubt vote the french...

Vote Malky McFrench

having read the thread it could well be one of them, but malky has been quite vocal on the thread. could be a newbie error but the other french is the one i have my eye on at the moment.

is the deadline tonight or tomorrow?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
having read the thread it could well be one of them, but malky has been quite vocal on the thread. could be a newbie error but the other french is the one i have my eye on at the moment.

i'm hurt by your accusations :(

Does noone else think that the interaction between Flux and Bigsmak is dodgy?

I think Flux is a roled goon, which is why they have chosen to sacrifice Bigsmak. I think he is Maury, as they wouldn't have used Arthur to save a fellow goon and blow his cover! I was gonna change my vote when I got up to Flux, but as Boof has pointed out, Maury is now pretty much powerless

oh you are so wrong!

Look back at the list, the only reason i voted for Bigsmak was that he was next on the list to me, then i unvoted him when he said was important to the game.

I always thought you were smart in these games but now i am beginning to wonder....

so unvote bigsmak

vote rossi_1983

Im even more confused now?

Whos is Peter i cant see his name on the list???

Anyways going to stick to someone i definatley know is playing Vote Yvonne as she voted for me last round...

Quote of the game for me so far!

Still no JT and Dandy?

That is a shame as they are both canny players that we could do with right now, even if they can't vote. We could also really do with a big slice of luck now, the Mafia have had the rub of the green so far :(

for now I'll

unvote Bigsmak

I don't want to come on tonight and find there has been an early lynching without having the chance to disect all the day's events. He is still the only player that stands out from the crowd and think he does have a role of some sorts but I'll hold back incase he turns out to be a roled townie.

Is the final votes to be in by 12?

Tragedy has struck the town.

Jam Tartan and The Dandy, were mucking about with a couple of swords and cut each others heads off.

glad_hero_001.jpg

Both were making a return to the Town, but sadly never quite made the mark.

Jam Tartan and Dandy wanabee Townees ares dead.

heroes_united.jpg

Which leaves.

Medico

Malky

Boof

The Doctor

Yvonne

Maxi

BBJ

Hogan

Jamie

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Flux

Bigsmak

Rossi

9 for a kill and 9pm tomorrow deadline.

I'm not sure what his new fiance would say to that? :P

Don't worry about Paddy, he's just a hater, he'll get his payback, although his obsession with voting us Frenchies is strange, like he's using it to hide in the background away from the main votes

So for that alone Vote Paddyhmfc

Tragedy has struck the town.

Jam Tartan and The Dandy, were mucking about with a couple of swords and cut each others heads off.

glad_hero_001.jpg

Both were making a return to the Town, but sadly never quite made the mark.

Jam Tartan and Dandy wanabee Townees ares dead.

can someone explain to me what happened here? have these two been killed by the bad guys or eliminated for not being active?

can someone explain to me what happened here? have these two been killed by the bad guys or eliminated for not being active?

Not being active, we're a few days in and they haven't even posted, just a good job they weren't roled

Commander Harris

I imagine they have been "mod-killed" for being inactive.

Commander Harris
It seems that way.

Yet more bad news for us good kids.

IS it nite or a new day?

it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me...

(same day, day 2 I imagine)

it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me...

(same day, day 2 I imagine)

Sleep in peace when the day is done

And this old world is a new world

And a bold world.:)

Sexton Hardcastle

Il check whats what in the morning. Gotta kill a few hours at work so il read back over. See who the hard man and that.

"And then a Hero comes along..."

Il check whats what in the morning. Gotta kill a few hours at work so il read back over. See who the hard man and that.

And when you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong.

And when you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong.

Get a room :P

right, been busy tonight.,.. so not been on computer..

Away to bed now and will post a lot more tomorrow.

Chow

Said the man in a hotel room in Norway with nothing to do but choke the chicken. :cool:

I'll have you know I'm getting merrily p!ssed on expenses. Also spent ?30 on the worst steak I've had in my life.

Can't wait to come back the morn

Is it snowing in Edinburgh yet

right, been busy tonight.,.. so not been on computer..

Away to bed now and will post a lot more tomorrow.

Chow

Thanks for that :P

Well just watched 2 episodes of heroes back to back for any tips so.......

vote maxi

this'll probs change again

its been really quiet in the town.

not too much to go on. i'm more suspicious of our n ew players than anyone else right now though, but i think thats cos i've not sussed their posting styles yet.

i'm not sure what to do :(

oh you are so wrong!

Look back at the list, the only reason i voted for Bigsmak was that he was next on the list to me, then i unvoted him when he said was important to the game.

I always thought you were smart in these games but now i am beginning to wonder....

so unvote bigsmak

vote rossi_1983

If you believed him that he was important to the game, why did you vote him within 10 mins of the new day starting :rolleyes:

Just about to hit the hay, whats the scores on the doors? Too lazy to go back and check

I have it as:

Bigsmak - 2

Rossi, Maxi, Yvonne, Paddy, Malky, Medico - 1

I'll have you know I'm getting merrily p!ssed on expenses. Also spent ?30 on the worst steak I've had in my life.

Can't wait to come back the morn

Is it snowing in Edinburgh yet

Tell me about it.. I used to be in Norway every second month.. Where are you?

I was always Stavanger or Bergen. Did they put an egg on your steak?

Not an awful lot happening or been said.

I'm off out now, but will be back after lunchtime hopefully.

Still not sure where to put my vote really, but just in case I don't get back on

Vote flux

sorry could'nt get on-line as my home pc is playing up glad i've been mod killed tho as i wouldnt have been able to play the game outwith work which i only do 3 days a-week

Mon the townies woooo woooo

I did say earlier that one of my previously considered good guys had made it to the naughty step and voted for Bigsmak.

It actually wasn't him though, I just wanted to see what action that might precipitate.

So Unvote Bigsmak

And now taking his place on said step...Vote Maximus.

I agree that something does not add up when it comes to flux and Bigsmak.

vote Bigsmak

Maximus,

This is probably down to me gettting annoyed at you not using the strategy.

and as I don't have any better clue this time.

VOTE: Maximus

I hope hope I am right about this one like I was in the last game....

After the day one shenannigans, players playing BS.2 and then others looking to not playing it and following me in saying that I didn't see the benefit my suspicions fell on Maxi, in fact my first vote was for him. As it looks like others share my suspicions, admittedy based on scant reasoning, barely even a hunch, I'll put my vote back onto him.

Vote Maximus

Sexton Hardcastle

Its still very sketchy just now. Not sure on the voting systems for Bigsmak/Maxi. Maybe a bit of a pile up? Il go as i have to avoid joining in.

Vote Malky McFrench

Its still very sketchy just now. Not sure on the voting systems for Bigsmak/Maxi. Maybe a bit of a pile up? Il go as i have to avoid joining in.

Vote Malky McFrench

You can call it a pile up, but the fact is the only way to play the game is work out a couple of players you trust and to band together to root out the goons.

You shouldn't always be afraid of joining forces, you have to make allegiances, just the right ones!

Very interesting. 3 quickfire votes for me in 3 posts. Now if that does not reek of goonlinesss I don't know what does.

People, take note. At least one of those 3 are Mafia. Guaranteed.

Commander Harris

just getting a vote in, no great reason other than necessity. going to vote malky as I tend to fall into the trap of just voting for the regulars when I'm taking a random stab. (ooh err missus)

going out this evening but I may have time to read this thouroughly and make a more considered vote later.

If you believed him that he was important to the game, why did you vote him within 10 mins of the new day starting :rolleyes:

No response to this, even though Flux has been online :rolleyes:

Since Bigsmak seems to be protected from up high...UNVOTE BIGSMAK

VOTE FLUX

He has been very dodgy ever since he saved Bigsmak at the last minute

Hmmm, by my reckoning, that's Maxi on 6 with 9 needed for a kill.

I'm edging towards fence-sittingly edginess now.

If no-one minds, I'll lay my cards on the table and be prepared to have massive amounts of egg on my face and the goons tittering like...things that titter.

By the looks of things, Maxi and rossi seem to be trying to make Bigsmak and flux look guilty.

Or vice versa.

The day 1 discussion of BS2 led me to think that Cigaro, stella and one of Bigsmak/Maxi were good guys. I voted Bigsmak initially today to see if that would get some action from Maxi. Not much. So I voted Maxi. Cue some action - especially when some others joined in on what became a pile-on. Bigsmak's response to my Maxi-vote has propelled him towards the naughty step again - just not close enough yet to oust Maxi.

I'll keep my vote where it is for now (Maxi) but am prepared to change it if I deem it necessary.

And FREE BEER again for the next 10 posters - even if they're dead.:cheers:

Woooooooooo

We have the spirits up here anyway, but go on.

I'll have a Copperberg. Geddit;)

Nah I wont. Pint of the black stuff:)

Woooooooooo

Archived