Mafia - Return Of The Heroes

Deek

i think its interesting whos llist i've sneaked onto actually. i have a sneaking suspicion now of who might be up to no good, so i have a fairly good idea who my next vote will go to

Top 4 dodgiest, Bev.

That's all we're after.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I am torn between Yvonne or Beverly for my 4th choice.... They are always on the opposing sides. except last time... They couldn't both be goons again could they? Maybe both good and I have no idea.. But chances are one of them are at it.. I'm inclined to think Yvonne as she was really convincing when she was the last man standing in the last game..... crikey I don't know... :eek:

It is a myth thinking Beverley and I are usually on opposite sides, we have on many occasion been both on side of good but we just dont know that at the time and vote each other off. Last time was the only time we have both been bad. Also if you have myself and Boof both on your goon list, I would just like to say if we were both goons I would not be so actively participating in his ideas as I am aligning myself quite openly on the thread to trust him. He may be a goon and I guess then I will look a bit dodgy for following him but all I can say as I would not be so blatant if I was a goon.

very quiet day then

i think its interesting whos llist i've sneaked onto actually. i have a sneaking suspicion now of who might be up to no good, so i have a fairly good idea who my next vote will go to

i'm gonna hold off for now to see if they say anything else tonight, although i doubt i'll be able to read it since i'm off on my teams xmas do and i plan on getting utterly rat arsed

:D

Nice and vague then :rolleyes:

He may be a goon and I guess then I will look a bit dodgy for following him but all I can say as I would not be so blatant if I was a goon.

But then you know that we know you wouldn't do that if you were a goon. But we know that you know that we know that. And you know that we know that you know that we know that.. .So maybe... You are gambling on the fact that we don't know that you know that we know that you know that we know that you know you wouldn't do that.

Clear?

And these 2 posts just reaffirm my suspicions!

How so

can you please enlighten us to why you have these suspicions...

Well tell us the three then so we don't have to guess...

Just for a change...Bev, Flux and Bigsmak :eek: Totally unsure on the 4th spot now. There are 2 players that I trust now though

sus?pi?cion speaker.gif (sə-spĭsh'ən) Pronunciation Key

n.

[*]The act of suspecting something, especially

But then you know that we know you wouldn't do that if you were a goon. But we know that you know that we know that. And you know that we know that you know that we know that.. .So maybe... You are gambling on the fact that we don't know that you know that we know that you know that we know that you know you wouldn't do that.

Clear?

You know what, I dont know what Im talking about. Infact I know nothing about anything did you know that?

You know what, I dont know what Im talking about. Infact I know nothing about anything did you know that?

yup

Commander Harris
Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne - goon or roled, i think

BBJ

Hogan - bizarre posting style

Paddy

Marty

Commander - talkative at start, now quiet (peter?)

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi - too goonish by far

Flux

see my reply to Yvonne. :)

Just for a change...Bev, Flux and Bigsmak :eek: Totally unsure on the 4th spot now. There are 2 players that I trust now though

The thing with mafia games is, you don't get any definitive proof until someone is killed or the game is over, so I always base my lynchings on suspicions! Do you just decide yours totally randomly like?

Other than the goons only one other person knows the identity of another player, so how do you trust two players?

Or are you referring to yourself in the third person?

How so

can you please enlighten us to why you have these suspicions...

Your posting on day 1

The names on your list don't look like the names of gangsters to me either!

see my reply to Yvonne. :)

You are agreeing with Flux list and think you and I are both goons? :(

sus?pi?cion speaker.gif (sə-spĭsh'ən) Pronunciation Key

n.

[*]The act of suspecting something, especially

I thought in game editing of posts was banned?

something to hide rossi?

Other than the goons only one other person knows the identity of another player, so how do you trust two players?

Or are you referring to yourself in the third person?

In the last day, 2 people have appeared to me to be innocent from their posts. I don't know for sure if they are innocent or not, but this game is all about instincts so I have to trust mine!

Commander Harris
You are agreeing with Flux list and think you and I are both goons? :(

I'm certainly not agreeing with Flux's list, I don't have a clue tbh.

which one mate, you've been so talkative....

last page, I'm sure you'll find it.

Just for a change...Bev' date=' Flux and Bigsmak :eek: Totally unsure on the 4th spot now. There are 2 players that I trust now though

I thought in game editing of posts was banned?

something to hide rossi?[/quote']

I dunno what happened to that post. I edited it straight away as I had made a spelling mistake, but it cut out half my post :confused:

It should have said, in response to your dictionary definition of suspicion:

In this game, you don't get any definitive proof about someone until they are dead or the game is over. So I have to base my lynchings on suspicions. Do you just do yours randomly?

I dunno what happened to that post. I edited it straight away as I had made a spelling mistake' date=' but it cut out half my post :confused:

It should have said, in response to your dictionary definition of suspicion:

In this game, you don't get any definitive proof about someone until they are dead or the game is over. So I have to base my lynchings on suspicions. Do you just do yours randomly?[/quote']

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/664817-post560.html

alright, my top 4 dodgiest, in fact i'm gonna name 5 cos i'm certain at least 2 will in there

rossi, malky, hogan, boof & bigsmak

BBJ is also on radar for being so quiet.

i have no idea, and going on gut instinct only, one of those is a shoe in for my next vote.

right, can i go and have my bath now cos i need to get ready to go out

Ok to summarise

Yvonne top 4

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

Boof

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

Bigsmak

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

Flux

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

Rossi

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

So far that is all who has gone for this idea. Bigsmak should try and make his mind up as he has 5 people, Rossi shoukd try think of 4th name. Beverley & Malky (whose idea this was) have been on thread but not ut their lists on. Others I dont think have been online yet.

Commander Harris

ok. IMO it's flawed and too easily influenced by the bad guys.

I've got a great idea, why don't we vote for the one person we think is most suspicious, and then the one with the most votes get lynched?! revolutionary, isn't it.

ok. IMO it's flawed and too easily influenced by the bad guys.

I've got a great idea, why don't we vote for the one person we think is most suspicious, and then the one with the most votes get lynched?! revolutionary, isn't it.

Yes ofcourse vote for the 1 person you think is most dodgy, but what harm is putting up the list of who you think are the goons? It will at least be interesting at the end to see who was closest if nothing else. I reckon we may get some clues out of it to go on at the moment

Commander Harris

ok, I'm keeping my vote for flux but I think the more info we have on the thread the better for analysing things later on so here's my four:

Flux

Yvonne

Boof

Hogan (not that suspicious of him but 4 it is. )

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

Thats my dodgy list bud I've been greedy and taken 5 (I get to do that seeing it was my idea - Boof!) although I'd maybe call two of the halfs so it works out in the end

BBJ - Due to the lack of involvement on the game and he's been on the board as he's been on the soccer manager thread loads

Hogan - Very keen to deflect attention from himself and point fingers with very little back up

Marty - due to lack of real involvement in the game, I have the advantage of knowing him off game and he seems to be hiding something / holding back. He's one of my halfs as I think it's because he's roled but don't know what side

Bigsmak - purely down to the fact on a few occasions I've seen posts and he's jumped onto them shortly after and went along with it or posted roughly the same thing

Rossi - my other half person, for the same as my last point on Marty, I think he is roled but don't know what side yet, my vote on him last night was deliberate but didn't really get a response I wanted either way

Other than that Bev has appeared different from the last game but as she was a goon last time I'll let it go just now and Yvonne is on the periphary for the moment just because last night it appeared she was for BS ver 2 then against it very quickly after Rossi's objection (at least thats how I remember it I might have to go back and check)

Bigsmak - purely down to the fact on a few occasions I've seen posts and he's jumped onto them shortly after and went along with it or posted roughly the same thing

That's what I was thinking.. :eek:

Yvonne

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

Boof

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

Bigsmak

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

Flux

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

Rossi

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

Beverley

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

Commander

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

Malky

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

Yvonne is on the periphary for the moment just because last night it appeared she was for BS ver 2 then against it very quickly after Rossi's objection (at least thats how I remember it I might have to go back and check)

Malky yeah think you should go back and check because I cant remember being against it at all .

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

Thats my dodgy list bud I've been greedy and taken 5 (I get to do that seeing it was my idea - Boof!) although I'd maybe call two of the halfs so it works out in the end

BBJ - Due to the lack of involvement on the game and he's been on the board as he's been on the soccer manager thread loads

Hogan - Very keen to deflect attention from himself and point fingers with very little back up

Marty - due to lack of real involvement in the game, I have the advantage of knowing him off game and he seems to be hiding something / holding back. He's one of my halfs as I think it's because he's roled but don't know what side

Rossi - my other half person, for the same as my last point on Marty, I think he is roled but don't know what side yet, my vote on him last night was deliberate but didn't really get a response I wanted either way

Other than that Bev has appeared different from the last game but as she was a goon last time I'll let it go just now and Yvonne is on the periphary for the moment just because last night it appeared she was for BS ver 2 then against it very quickly after Rossi's objection (at least thats how I remember it I might have to go back and check)

Ive been quiet because ive never played this before and to be honest don't really understand it fully, never realised that this would make me suspicous..however i'll give my guess at the 4 bad yins....

Beverley

Rossi

Hogan

Marty

All these 4 are on my radar for differing reasons over the past 2 days.

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

Sorry to **** on your parade bruv but i'm just a townie thankfully cos i'm struggling to keep up with this as it is without having a role to deal with too!

my dodgy list

Commander

Bigsmak

Boof

Bev

Just a stab in the dark chances are i'm totally wrong!

Yvonne is on the periphary for the moment just because last night it appeared she was for BS ver 2 then against it very quickly after Rossi's objection (at least thats how I remember it I might have to go back and check)

Malky yeah think you should go back and check because I cant remember being against it at all .

Yvonne, you are correct, my memory was playing tricks on my, a couple of times you mentioned BS2 being good for 1 round and my simple mind took it as being good only for round 1

Ooh, very good.

10 folk posted so far.

Meaning at least 1 goon has had to put up a list...maybe they all have...?

I'm sensing some discomfort from some players at having to do this...surely only the goons will have some misgivings about doing this - and they can't voice them for fear of blowing their cover?

Time for a bit of paper for me - I can't see it clearly enough on screen.

Just in, I'm away to make some dinner and then I'll be back to have a read through & will post my 'top 4 dodgy list' then.

As i see it suspicion votes are as follows

Hogan 5

Paddy 1

Commander 2

Bev 5

Medico 1

Malky 2

Rossi 6

Boof 3

Yvonne 3

BBJ 2

Bigsmak 3

Flux 2

Me 2

Gotta go now be back tomoz lunch time to make my vote then i'm off to the weeg so won't be back until sunday

Hogan 5

Paddy 1

Commander 2

Bev 5

Medico 1

Malky 2

Rossi 6

Boof 3

Yvonne 3

BBJ 2

Bigsmak 3

Flux 2

Me 2

Gotta go now be back tomoz lunch time to make my vote then i'm off to the weeg so won't be back until sunday

Just remember its slightly skewed as some have put 5 names on

Just remember its slightly skewed as some have put 5 names on

Bear in mind he's a sparky, he's only good for pulling his wire

Hogan 5

Paddy 1

Commander 2

Bev 5

Medico 1

Malky 2

Rossi 6

Boof 3

Yvonne 3

BBJ 2

Bigsmak 3

Flux 2

Me 2

Folk in bold recieved a vote from a 5 selector!

Still as clear as mud :wacko:

Bear in mind he's a sparky, he's only good for pulling his wire

This from a project manager! You couldn't manage a w@nk with Pamela Anderson sitting on your face :P

Folk in bold recieved a vote from a 5 selector!

Still as clear as mud :wacko:

Can I add you to my list and make it 6 then?

This from a project manager! You couldn't manage a w@nk with Pamela Anderson sitting on your face :P

Thats good, so if you had Pamela Anderson sitting on your face the first thing you would want to do is what?

strange, strange boy, away play yer cards

Thats good, so if you had Pamela Anderson sitting on your face the first thing you would want to do is what?

strange, strange boy, away play yer cards

The second thing i would do was get tested for an std..well maybe the 6th or 7th

The main thing with the lists is they are a nightmare for the goons! They will be unsure on whether to post a list of all townies, or to drop in a fellow goons name to help protect themselves

The problem is though that its almost impossible to interpret the result! At a guess though, I would think the goons will have adopted split strategies, with the one who is Arthur (i.e. the one they most want to protect!) dropping 1 goon onto their list, whereas 2 others probably posted a goon free list. The 4th could have chosen either strategy

Could I make a quick point about who is and who isn't looking dodgy. I thought this earlier on and didn't post it cos my heads like a sieve

A lot of peoples votes are for what they are seeing and not what they aren't seeing (says Malky like a cheap martial arts guru!)

This is only my second game but in the last game the Goons won by doing very little, they weren't very vocal and let the townies kill each other off. Admittedly the win came down to chance in the end but they still won.

I'm not saying that the obvious people aren't guilty because in all honesty they look it, it's just that we have to be careful in case we go diving into lynching another townie and I wanted to make the point before voting started in earnest

Archived