MAFIA: Star Wars

The Doctor

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArmiyaRomanova

Strange vote change from Boof there, I agree Malky. And some more unsubstantiated hopping around from Flux.

Maxi, I'm not entirely sure about Deek, but his behaviour this round seemed similar to past behaviour I can recall from him when a goon, so I'm going with the best I've got. From the way votes are piling up against him so quickly, I'm beginning to really wonder - this usually only happens early in a game when an innocent is targeted. Still, I'm sticking with it.

FWIW, your goondar is flawed (at least as far as I'm concerned) this game, but the way you're playing (more cautiously than usual, and only really accusing me) leads me to suspect for the moment that you do have a role. Good or bad I don't know yet.

ArmiyaRomanova

FWIW, I think it's a real shame that Deek doesn't seem to be around to defend himself - I'd like to hear what he has to say.

Been away for a while, looks like my goose is cooked. I am away tomorrow for 4 days to Kent so would not have taken part much if at all, so no loss. You are making a huge mistake here and the consequences will be severe is all I am allowed to say.

But for a bit of fun, with nought to lose. Unvote Medico

Vote Malky.

Ok my head is hurting and this is making no sense at all to me at the moment. so just to get a vote in and as far as Ive caught up so far (im on pg 8) Vote Flux Sorry but so far you are sticking out that wee bit more than others with your ever changing voting pattern.

I'd just like to say if I get voted out, in the scheme of things it's no great shakes, as already said and as per my avater I'm non roled just a wee Ewok. But it's a wasted vote as there are dodgier people than me out there and it looks like there is some evil arse protection on the go

For what it's worth my fiance has threatened that she'll beat you all up if I get voted out :P

EDIT - Doc for the love of god what's the count?

its all gettin interesting now. looks like deek might be off the hook.

for what its worth i still reckon flux is a goon.

For what it's worth my fiance has threatened that she'll beat you all up if I get voted out :P

some people would enjoy that ;)

its all gettin interesting now. looks like deek might be off the hook.

for what its worth i still reckon flux is a goon.

vote for me then, as it wont change the outcome of the game

Im guessing a few around here would like that. :)

Im thinking loads are looking dodgy now and trying to work it down to 3!

I am going to unvote Flux and Vote Boof things seem weird.

Why do you think your goon mates will still win without you?

i already have ;)

Im just waiting to see if i make it through the night after fingering you :eek:. Then next round am going after you.

Boof, sorry mate you've just cemented my vote, that vote came too far out of left field because Beverley is in no risk of getting voted out when AR and Deek have been sus and who I would have targeted if I hadn't gone for you. Protecting your Goon mates perhaps?

Not a problem.

Remember it's you who's finding Deek and AR suspicious...and since you've got it so spectacularly wrong with me, I'm certainly not about to follow your lead.

My vote for Bev is a historical thing from game 1. Additionally, I gave my reasons why...timing, presence during night 1 etc.

I've not yet spotted Deek and AR's dodginess so I'm not going to vote for them because you say so.

Looks like Deek is more use to the town than I am...someone change from him to me...quick!!!

Sorry Boof. I dont suspect you but this is erse saving time. :o

Or don't, as the case may be...

Good luck with the counting Doc :D

Just in case I do go...please...when I turn out to be a Galactic Civilian just use the stratagem. If I turn out to be a goon (which I won't) you can collectively tell me to stick the stratagem up my :movethatass:

Anyway...anybody needing a drinky...all that voting must've made somebody thirsty :cheers:

First things first.

This R2 unit has a bad motivator, look!

r2d2.jpg

Rob1874 is modkilled.

Bad news for the rebels, depending on how things go, Obi Wan, Jedi Master may develop the power of investigation, he's a powerful Jedi and now that Artoo's gone the rebels might need some help... But not tonight...

I'm about to toss a coin between Deek and Boof

Conveniently late self sacrifice there Boof

If you're on the straight and narrow...you're going to look awfy silly...:P

ArmiyaRomanova
depending on how things go, Obi Wan, Jedi Master may develop the power of investigation, he's a powerful Jedi and now that Artoo's gone the rebels might need some help... But not tonight...

Let's hope that he/she does, things are going poorly enough for us as it is.

More bad news.

Boof, Galactic Civilian is hunted down and killed by Vader himself.

PMs please, from Threepio and the Empire baddies, I'd like to start day three before I go to bed.

For what it's worth the Boof stratagem might have worked...

Pity Artoo lacked motivation, not a single investigation.

Rob1874 is modkilled.

Artoo's gone the rebels might need some help... But not tonight...

Whaaaaat?

How crapiola is that - two non-participants and two juicy roles...what a waste!!

ArmiyaRomanova
More bad news.

PMs please, from Threepio and the Empire baddies, I'd like to start day three before I go to bed.

Now there's a surprise. :rolleyes:

Get your thinking hats on, folk.

For what it's worth the Boof stratagem might have worked...

Pity Artoo lacked motivation, not a single investigation.

Rub it in why not :o

Whaaaaat?

How crapiola is that - two non-participants and two juicy roles...what a waste!!

How 2?

More bad news.

:eek:

Hmmmmm. So are you saying Vader voted for Boof or what?

Archived