MAFIA: Star Wars

The Doctor

Beverley you are ALWAYS bad!!!!!1:p

not on this occassion missus. i'm wondering if my first instinct on this thread was correct!

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever way I vote now its no doubt going to make me look goon-like.

If I vote for flux I'm the 'dodgy one jumping on the bandwagon so as to look innocent'

If I vote for anyone else then I'm 'avoiding the spotlight by not voting for someone who may/may not be a goon'

There's still a few people I'm very unsure of so I'm away for another quick looky and then I'll be back with my vote.

Unless there was to be a mass turnaround within the next couple of hours he'll be gone anyway.

May as well get it over with.

Vote Flux

ArmiyaRomanova
Unless there was to be a mass turnaround within the next couple of hours he'll be gone anyway.

May as well get it over with.

Vote Flux (unbolded in case it effects vote count)

Yup, no sign of a turnaround so you might as well, whatever you think of his status.

Have to admit he's highest on my list of suspects though something tells me we're going to be disappointed with The Doctor's announcement.

Oh, and ....

nyc_night_sts59.gif

Someone fetch The Doctor, there's been a murrdur.

I have been trying to post this since the site went down straight after Maxi's "hockey" post. It also explains why I havent posted since:

I will be more than happy to vote. As I say I am suspicious of him, as I am of you.

If voting proves to you I'm a townie then I will. But if he turns out to be nothing, then there will be a bit of stick coming your way;)

Also, I am working at 7, so my vote probably wont change after that, depending on when the deadline is.

vote flux

Too late now obviously, but there you go.

for what its worth, and i hope i'm wrong even though i didn't vote you, i think we've got the wrong man.

i think we've gone the wrong way peeps, and if that means i'm killed in the night, cos i've fingered a goon, then just remember this post

Getting a bit suspicious of Cigaro's lack of 'cutting edge' - weak is the force in him.

As for Flux, could somebody. Anybody! Step up and just

mk4.gif

I was at work 7-10, Maxi.

Before that I couldn't post because the site was down.

ArmiyaRomanova
bugger this, I'm away to watch screenwipe.

Missing you already x x x

Some delicious turns of phrase as always, but disappointing first episode overall. Nothing really new to say about the oldnews Brand/Ross galefart, and rubbishing Britannia High is like shooting fish in a barrel. Terrible poet too. Still, better than 90% of the dross available elsewhere.

deathstar-1.jpg

Well Flux unvote Flux has achieved the required number of votes, it's obvious you're happy to have him despatched, the spectre of Vader hangs heavily over the Death Star, have you rooted out Grand Moff Tarkin or even better The Emperor himself?

Have you hell.

Flux unvote Flux was a civilian, you threw another one of your own to their death.

This little one's not worth the effort. Now come, let me get you something.

I have votes in, waiting for Obi Wan and Boba Fett, hopefully we can start the next day pretty much right away.

ArmiyaRomanova

Given his behaviour, I thought there was a good chance there....

but no...

RIP flux.

You should have defended yourself. Can't see how it's for the good of the game that you didn't?

bugger!

at least he wasn't one of the roled good guys though, and i think i know where to look now

but enough chit chat, its night and i ought to be in bed.

if the goons get me through the night, remember my last post

Woooooo

Happy Birthday Doc, keep up the good work

Welcome Flux, you're in better company up here, never doubted you for a minute

Woooooo

ArmiyaRomanova
bugger!

at least he wasn't one of the roled good guys though, and i think i know where to look now

but enough chit chat, its night and i ought to be in bed.

if the goons get me through the night, remember my last post

Bev, that post was no. 666.

What are the fates trying to tell us all, I wonder?

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOC!!

Feck sake.

Running out of civilians now.

We need to bag ourselves a goon today. A bad day and night tomorrow could be disasterous:(

Han Solo, smuggler, gambler, pirate, hero.

solo.jpg

Tough and cynical, men want to be him, women want to be with him.

Unfortunately The Emperor and his commander Grand Moff Tarkin want him dead.

Millenium-Falcon-Tie-Fighters.jpg

He never had a hope, Threepio couldn't save him this time and he'd been a marked man since he'd been responsible for the death of Vader.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

RIP Han Solo aka Arminya Romanova

supernova_wt_l_1.jpg

Meanwhile...

boba.jpg

Boba Fett aimed and shot at Maxi.

He was thwarted by C3PO

C3PO.jpg

Now don't you forget this! Why I should stick my neck out for you is far beyond my capacity!

Good work Threepio! You've saved the day again... probably.

Obi Wan used his powers to investigate a roled player.

It's day again, which is fabby, 10 players left so six votes is the kill.

It's my birthday tomorrow, I have a busy day at work and I'm out tomorrow night, I won't have time to contribute more than a quick word until midnight tomorrow, so that'll be the next deadline.

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Feck sake lost another good guy:mad:

If Maxi is good roled then great work by C3PO, otherwise :(

And hopefully Obi Wan has a bad guy, we need all the help we can get just now.

ArmiyaRomanova

Tough and cynical, men want to be him, women want to be with him.

Sigh... if only.....

wwwoooooo

Strongly suspected I was a goner. Hey ho. At least I did my bit.

Even, it would seem, earlier on today.

wwwwooooooo

Woooooo

So we only have C3P0 and Obi Wan left and whats the chances of at least one of them being chibbed by the Goons or that fecker Boba Fett tomorrow.

Out of interest can C3P0 save himself and also if the Goons target him and he saves himself what hapeens if Fett goes for him during the same nigh time?

FWIW I think the assasin is a numbnut

Wooooo

Sorry Flux you were used as part of a cunning plan to draw out the baddies.

Yes, it was all part of a bigger picture.

There were a few who made little attempt to stop your lynching but at the same were very reluctant to vote you off and just farted about to pass time. I don't think it was because they thought you were a good guy, I think it was because they KNEW you were a goodie.

vote Yvonnejambo

Woooooo

So we only have C3P0 and Obi Wan left and whats the chances of at least one of them being chibbed by the Goons or that fecker Boba Fett tomorrow.

Out of interest can C3P0 save himself and also if the Goons target him and he saves himself what hapeens if Fett goes for him during the same nigh time?

FWIW I think the assasin is a numbnut

Wooooo

Threepio can save himself, if he's attacked by both goons and assassin he's dead. He can't save the same person twice.

Hope that clears things up.

RIP ArmiyaRomanova

I suppose it was always what was going to happen after being saved last night.

I may have to go back and re-read your thoughts over the past couple of days to see if you've left any little hints as to who else may be good/bad.

Interesting looking back at AR's last comment before he was killed off (post 668).

I'd imagine he would be pretty sure he was going to be killed anyway. I wonder if he knew something and was trying to leave us all one last bit of advice...

For now I'm going to Vote Beverley unless she or anyone else can come up with a good reason why not to.

Cheers Doc, that and the ploy for deliberately killing a civilian has IMO put the game in the Darkside's favour, today we now have to hope that we kill one of them and also that Obi Wan investiagted Grand Moff Tarkin last night. Otherwise we're relying on C3P0 to make a well educated save and also that Fett doesn't get his blood lust again

Woooooo

gah we suck the fat one :(

can't believe how badly we're doing here!

i think i know where i'm going now with this one though. gonna hold off for now, and will vote either at lunchtime or when i get home from work.

medico, i have no defence other than the fact i'm bored. i never play much when i've no role, and in this case, i have no role. i think we have to be far more clever now that piling into anyone randomly, or being rash about our gut feelings.

the only thing i'll say now, is ignore my post prior to the night kills, the one i HAD in my sights its not the one i'm suspecting now

Sorry Flux you were used as part of a cunning plan to draw out the baddies.

Yes, it was all part of a bigger picture.

There were a few who made little attempt to stop your lynching but at the same were very reluctant to vote you off and just farted about to pass time. I don't think it was because they thought you were a good guy, I think it was because they KNEW you were a goodie.

vote Yvonnejambo

That makes me even more suspicious of you. First bit using someone at this stage to set up to draw out baddies, but you think is good is just pretty dumb!

Secondly, your last statement about knowing he was a good guy, surely thats what you are claiming ie the set up no?

Thirdly,I had doubts over Flux but did think he had a role but was bit worried incase it was a good role and then had to go out last night so I didnt get a chance to get back on before he was lynched. So yeah I was hesitant to vote him earlier but I am sorry that doesnt make me a goon.

Im inclined to think you are running the show here and are confident enough to because if you are investigated you will come up civilian.

Because I am a civilian.

I'm also think Cigaro has a role but can't decide which one.

I don't trust anyone who is left.

I dont have a role, and no one trusts anyone, bar the goons with each other. I explained my "reluctancy" to vote off your man. The post would have been there by 6 had the board not downed and me havig to go to work.

I am suspicious of Yvonne, Hogan, Jamie, Pugsy and yourself. Thats most of whats left:laugh:

FWIW my vote will be in by 2 and wont change as I will be out from then until tomorrow. I want to see what people do.

Because I am a civilian.

I'm also think Cigaro has a role but can't decide which one.

I don't trust anyone who is left.

So why try set up someone you claim you knew to be good?

gah we suck the fat one :(

can't believe how badly we're doing here!

i think i know where i'm going now with this one though. gonna hold off for now, and will vote either at lunchtime or when i get home from work.

medico, i have no defence other than the fact i'm bored. i never play much when i've no role, and in this case, i have no role. i think we have to be far more clever now that piling into anyone randomly, or being rash about our gut feelings.

the only thing i'll say now, is ignore my post prior to the night kills, the one i HAD in my sights its not the one i'm suspecting now

So who did you suspect before? And why has that changed now?

Looks a bit like very fast back-peddling to me

I dont have a role, and no one trusts anyone, bar the goons with each other. I explained my "reluctancy" to vote off your man. The post would have been there by 6 had the board not downed and me havig to go to work.

I am suspicious of Yvonne, Hogan, Jamie, Pugsy and yourself. Thats most of whats left:laugh:

FWIW my vote will be in by 2 and wont change as I will be out from then until tomorrow. I want to see what people do.

Why are you suspicious of me??

From your previous defence of deek.

I realise it may have been innocent, but it certainly looks suspicious.

Thats fair enough i suppose but i am totally innocent. I am now confident after reading this thread over that pugsy is one of the goons!!

Thats fair enough i suppose but i am totally innocent. I am now confident after reading this thread over that pugsy is one of the goons!!

Pugsy is also one I have my eye on.

Vote Pugsy

I have to go to uni and wont be back on until tomorrow. Pugsy has seemed odd for a little bit now to me.

Here's hoping, whoever we get, its a goon.

So who did you suspect before? And why has that changed now?

Looks a bit like very fast back-peddling to me

i had suspected hogan, but 2 people are looking more dodgy to me now than he is, so i'm torn between voting for pugsy & yvonne. i'm just not too sure which

i'm tempted to go for yvonne primarily cos we're never on the same side, and i know i'm good so being (usually) my nemesis and the one to try and have people lynch me makes me think she's up to something, pugsy has been dodgy for a couple of days now too i think, so i'm going to have a good read when i get home, since i'm only on lunch at the moment and haven't really got the time.

maxi has been strangely quiet as well mind you.

as it stands though, i have no idea. the only thing i do know is that i have no role!

i had suspected hogan, but 2 people are looking more dodgy to me now than he is, so i'm torn between voting for pugsy & yvonne. i'm just not too sure which

i'm tempted to go for yvonne primarily cos we're never on the same side, and i know i'm good so being (usually) my nemesis and the one to try and have people lynch me makes me think she's up to something, pugsy has been dodgy for a couple of days now too i think, so i'm going to have a good read when i get home, since i'm only on lunch at the moment and haven't really got the time.

maxi has been strangely quiet as well mind you.

as it stands though, i have no idea. the only thing i do know is that i have no role!

Yawn.

Trying to deflect attention from you perhaps? I think you will find the majority of games we have been on the same side, and if you are as you claim, a roleless civilian in this game then you will find that I too am a civilian.

Archived