MAFIA: Star Wars

The Doctor

ArmiyaRomanova
Did the other role not get re-assigned?

It has been...

... and we should pray that the Cop role is too, or it's looking bad for us.

With luck, the Assassin role's gone to someone who'll consider carefully and aim goonward.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It has been...

... and we should pray that the Cop role is too, or it's looking bad for us.

With luck, the Assassin role's gone to someone who'll consider carefully and aim goonward.

Yeah can the cop role not got redistributed? Surely seen as he hasnt participated and its still early enough in the game. Think we nneed sme help as its getting stacked up in favour of the goons.

Boof, Galactic Civilian is hunted down and killed by Vader himself.

Wooooooo

Surely I was hounded by a bunch of half-cut townspeople who'd taken advantage of the free drinks offer and clearly hadn't a feckin' clue what they were doing? :D

Unless you're saying...Vader had infiltrated the baying mob...hmmmmm

For what it's worth the Boof stratagem might have worked...

might? might?? might???

Cast iron guarantee, me old mucker!!! Oh, ye of little faith ;):P

wooooooo

I didn't think you were a goon Boof, but I had myself to protect.

I will be off line for most of the next 4 days fishing in Kent so if I survive the night will be worse than useless.

Wooooo

Absolutely...unless you turn out to be a bad 'un :nono:

woooo

Pint of arsenic please barkeep, I've probably signed my own death certificate anyway :sad:

Malcolm Tucker

Bastaaaaaaaaaaaaaard.

Sorry guys I was in Liverpool all weekend :(

Damnit, I really should have thought this through eh :(

ArmiyaRomanova
You drinking your own product Boof?

Just say NO! to yellow snow.

Are we likely to get anything more this evening, or are the roled players inactive again?

Got to feel sorry for the doc, if he comes out and says that he hasn't heard anything then instantly you know that somebody inactive is roled giving one side an advantage

Edit - Could I just add, this game has seriously affected my ability to trust my fellow man (or woman).

ArmiyaRomanova
Got to feel sorry for the doc, if he comes out and says that he hasn't heard anything then instantly you know that somebody inactive is roled giving one side an advantage

You'd think - but it happened last night and look how today went....

You'd think - but it happened last night and look how today went....

Yeah, but i know of at least one person who is out the noo

Edit - 3

If this isn't re-started soon then there's a good chance I won't be about until at least tomorrow night, maybe Tuesday morning.

Hopefully we'll be onto day 3 before i go sleep though so I can at least get a vote in or know when the deadline is.

I won't redistribute the cop role, but if the general consensus is that we need a cop, and I think we do, then Obi Wan will develop the power of investigation directly.

then Obi Wan will develop the power of investigation directly.

A cop and a mason???

It'll never catch on :laugh:

A cop and a mason???

It'll never catch on :laugh:

:rofl:

I'm writing up the night time events now.

I'd love a couple of PMs though, if you're listening...

Okay no help for the civvy's from Threepio, again, so nobody saved.

The Evil Galactic Empire don't mess about though and have sent a squadron of Stormtroopers to the home of Stella.

These Blast points... too accurate for Sand People, only Imperial Storm Troopers are so precise.

stormtroopers.jpg

Stella, Galactic Civilian, is dead.

01Luke.jpg

14 players left

Only 8 votes for a kill, the next deadline will midnight tomorrow, so a little under 24 hours to make your minds up.

Maybe Threepio could get his act together?

No activity from Fett yet either so it's all to play for.

Tomorrow night Obi Wan gets to investigate, the force is strong with him.

Woooo

Ah well...probably the least damaging we could've hoped for.

Well, pretty damaging for stella...

woooooo

And on that note I'll away off to my cloud with my harp and wings.

Be safe toonies. GTF goonies.

I suppose those evil folks were always going to make a kill so at least its not a roled goodie they got!

I'm away anyway.

I'll have a quick look in the morning and make my vote then, and then that'll probably be me until after the deadline.

ArmiyaRomanova

Thought I was almost certainly for the chop there -

- but well well well, the person who graciously warned me earlier that I was playing a dangerous game gets offed, it being entirely obvious that the intention is that folk draw that connection and come gunning for me.

So I'm making it apparent from the off. Does anyone seriously think that if I were a goon I'd be recommending to my goon buddies that we whack someone with such obvious connecting 'evidence' in place?

RIP Stella...

And goons, can't you do any better than that? Maybe the Alliance will win out after all....

Morning guys. Shame about Stella and even worse, no protection offered to anybody? :mad:

I am away for 4 days fishing in Kent so will hardly get on kickback if at all.

I will put my vote in know, so I am not punished by the doctor and vote Malky as Maxi thinks he has something there. I have nothing else to go on just now, although Medico I think is also playing a clever game.

Best of luck folks.

Morning...

Please can we ban the people that have let us down from laying again? (at least 1 game)

As for my Vote.... mmmm.. I went with Deek yesterday... might follow it up since he is off for 4 days!

will think

Sorry there Boof i honestly thought you were one of the baddies!! Will take my time on this vote to make sure i get it right this time...

Really not good when good roled players aren't actually helping. RIP Stella ok he wasn't roled but at least he was contributing!

ArmiyaRomanova
Been away for a while, looks like my goose is cooked. I am away tomorrow for 4 days to Kent so would not have taken part much if at all, so no loss. You are making a huge mistake here and the consequences will be severe is all I am allowed to say.

This has been bothering me.

Deek had his head well in the noose when he posted this, and it reeks of the last desperate role-claiming act of a goon. He must have been laughing his head off when some of you went for it.

In the end, an unlucky coin toss sealed civilian Boof's fate. I'm now more convinced that Deeks a bad 'un, and that fishing trip is conveniently mentioned to deflect some of the heat he knows he's facing.

Since he's away for four days anyway, I urge you to please follow me...

VOTE : Deek

And I'm happy to take the inevitable heat in the (I think unlikely) event that I'm wrong.

vote flux

Whether he is bad or not he is making life difficult.

If there is enough of a consensus on deek I might switch but I won't be on much today.

Vote Deek

Not going to change my mind from yesterday because I still reckon there's something dodgy about him.

I don't completely believe his story about all the vote changing at the end of day 1.

He also put a very strange vote on me yesterday, after claiming that he thought the goons would be the people with low post counts, not actively taking much part in the game. I wouldn't say I was one of those people. This, I believe, was also an attempt to take the focus away from himself.

His plea very late last night that we would be making a mistake by killing him off also stank of desperation to me. A last ditch attempt to save himself.

Finally, with him now being away for four days he will be able to hide, and he is no doubt hoping that this will distract attention from himself.

I for one am not going to fall for it though.

If we get rid of him and he turns out to be one of the rebel alliance (the goodies right?) then I fully accept the suspicion I'll come under.

I'm off out for the day anyway, may not be back before deadline.

Do the right thing people!

Deek had his head well in the noose when he posted this, and it reeks of the last desperate role-claiming act of a goon. He must have been laughing his head off when some of you went for it.

In the end, an unlucky coin toss sealed civilian Boof's fate. I'm now more convinced that Deeks a bad 'un, and that fishing trip is conveniently mentioned to deflect some of the heat he knows he's facing.

And I'm happy to take the inevitable heat in the (I think unlikely) event that I'm wrong.

I thought the exact same

Vote: Deek

bit of a pile on here and i'm not a fan usually, but deek has been on my radar along with 2 others. i'm pretty sure he's up to something, cos he never usually does that talking round in circles type post, unless he IS roled. that said though, my memory might be playing tricks on me

not sure if i'll be on later so i'm gonna join the bndwagon cos i think we could be onto something here

vote deek

Deek 4

Malky 1

Flux 1

Deek is half way to being killed off, deadline midnight tonight, unless Deek racks up 8 votes...

This urging to get people to vote Deek off could be a ploy as you know that Deek wont be around to defend himself. I have my suspiciouns about you Romanova so for that Vote ArmiyaRomanova

ArmiyaRomanova
This urging to get people to vote Deek off could be a ploy as you know that Deek wont be around to defend himself. I have my suspiciouns about you Romanova so for that Vote ArmiyaRomanova (unbolded in case it skews post count)

Fair enough, but I didn't make any secret of it.

Ask yourself this though (and I ask the same of anyone else swithering)....

Deek is claiming a role, and one that would damage the Alliance were he to be offed.

For me, the two most crucial roles for the Alliance are the Cop and the Doc. Neither has played an active part in this game so far. Think about how Deek deals with those who don't participate in the games that he runs. He's a conscientious player, and whatever else he might be, I don't think he's a hypocrite. If he had one of these roles, he'd have used it.

Sure, he might be the Assassin - and if so, good riddance ultimately, since the Assassin can win the game outright for themselves.

Only danger is that he's Obi Wan, and I'm pretty convinced that he's not - and even if he were, the Rebels are down to two players (Solo and Obi Wan if I remember) and haven't been any help so far because there's been no active Cop to supply them with information.

I think a fairly convincing case for lynching Deek.

Oh, and what precisely are your suspicions about me. Yet another non-specific 'dig'. Sigh.

I've been wondering who the other two goons are. Can you guess who's just appeared on my radar?

Well my thoughts from yesterday was to vote for either Beverley or ArmiyaRomanova, but that Deek quote is bit bizarre considering as stated the good roled players have done nought and I cant see why he would want to claim to be that lame. If he was the assassin I reckon he would have had a pop by now, so my guess is he is either a goon or just trying to save his neck civilian.

By voting him off though should clear up whether AR is playing a straight game or not, as I doubt a fellow goon would be leading a lynch on 1 of his own (although you are a sly bunch!).

Ok I will vote Deek (even though he aint here to defend himself which is a bit sad), but if he turns out to be a civilian then AR you will be my next vote

I can see the sense in voting deek.

I'll hold off just now, as there is one or two other on my radar also.

If ARs suspicions about Stella being offed to pin it on him (and I dont think AR would do something so obvious, he's experienced, unless its a double bluff) that points to an experienced mafia-er.

Archived