MAFIA: Star Wars

The Doctor

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A pint of 80 per cent :eek::eek::eek:

Large Macallan (how old?) and a pint of 80/- comin' up.

I couldn't find my /- key.

Ah there it is.

Stress makes me do funny things.

Tomorrow starts when I hear from all the roled players or tomorrow morning whichever comes sooner. If I get all the info tonight then the next day will end at midnight tomorrow, if I don't start the next until tomorrow morning I'll need to make the next deadline Sunday night. I'd love to hear from everyone tonight and crack on. I'm working tomorrow night and Sunday, so deadlines will be late, midnight or thereabouts...

Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations we could fly right through a star, or bounce too close to a supernova and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?

ArmiyaRomanova

Apologies to all... as the midnight 'post-count race' deadline that Boof is entirely unaware of looms, looks like I'm in the lead....

I'll (bugger this message...This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 33 seconds.)

This is abuse of my mafia game!

I'm heading to bed shortly, I don't have the info yet so it looks like the next day won't start until noonish tomorrow. Which means a Sunday night deadline for the next day.

It's not what I wanted...

ArmiyaRomanova
I'll (bugger this message...This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 33 seconds.)

Yo ho, it's midnight and you LOSE, sucka!

3508 plays 3506

Just thinking...

Boof's stratagem would reveal to the rebel alliance who R2D2 is, but not a lot else.

Should R2 follow it?

ArmiyaRomanova
Fower thoosant 'n seven hunner 'n wan. Read it 'n weep ya couple o' *******!

That makes you approximately 1,200 posts sadder than us. :movethatass:

ArmiyaRomanova

Must be similar for me too - certainly in the last year or so.

Too many vociferous fishwives moaning away over there for my liking.

Kinda makes me despair for the Scots psyche sometimes - the Shed seems a saner place.

Commander Harris
That makes you approximately 1,200 posts sadder than us. :movethatass:

I must be very sad then! :o

and you guys have 11 months on me too!

Just thinking...

Boof's stratagem would reveal to the rebel alliance who R2D2 is, but not a lot else.

Should R2 follow it?

Errr...are the rebel alliance good guys?

It would also reveal the status (emperor-ship notwithstanding) of the investigatee.

One of the positives would be that the masons would know the cop and could subtly (verrrrrrrrry subtly, please) reveal themselves to the cop so that either he wouldn't need to investigate 'em or at least there'd be some form of good team.

It would've been handy if folk would've said whether or not they'd've used it if they'd been the cop (R2) - that could still be done after the event.

And if this is too much night time speculating for you Doc (and you're still online)...I'll edit it to say something trivial. Or, should I say, even more trivial :D

No it's fine, you can speculate all you like.

Of course the Rebel Alliance are the good guys. They rebelled against the Galactic Empire, run by The Emperor, it depends of course on your POV.

deathstar.jpg

Commander Harris
Errr...are the rebel alliance good guys?

It would also reveal the status (emperor-ship notwithstanding) of the investigatee.

One of the positives would be that the masons would know the cop and could subtly (verrrrrrrrry subtly, please) reveal themselves to the cop so that either he wouldn't need to investigate 'em or at least there'd be some form of good team.

It would've been handy if folk would've said whether or not they'd've used it if they'd been the cop (R2) - that could still be done after the event.

And if this is too much night time speculating for you Doc (and you're still online)...I'll edit it to say something trivial. Or, should I say, even more trivial :D

my wee (obviously conformist!) mind always struggled with the concept of the rebels being the good guys when I were a lad. :)

Don't think I'm quite of the same mind these days though. :Z

Here's the list of all the players, always good to have it near the top of the thread for reference.....

1. Jamie

2. Mafia Maestro who should never be voted off in the first round ever (who else but Maxi)

3. deek

4. MedicoHearts

5. milky_26

6. Beverley

7. flux unvote flux

8. Bigsmak

9. ArmiyaRomanova

10. Paddy

11.MundoJambo - has left the building

12. Pugsy 93

13. Boof

14. Cigaro

15. Yvonnejambo

16. MalkyMcFrench

17. Rob1874

18. Stella

19. Commander Harris.

20. Hogan3012

Always handy to have it nearby as well.

Cool.

So, since I've got nothing to lose, I'll go ahead and say that if I was R2D2 I'd've definitely investigated Cigaro.

Might depend on the result of the investigation if the real R2 wishes to reveal if he used it.

It would be handy to allow him to hide in amongst the rest of the good guys if we all stated whether or not we'd've used it...

Rebel Alliance; Jedis, what's left of them, Princess Leia and her people of Alderaan, the dudes who fly the X-Wing and Y-Wing fighters.

Their Logo:Rebel-Alliance.jpg

Empire; Sith Lords, what's left of them, Stormtroopers, fascist jackbooted Nazi types who live on the Death star.

Their Logo:logo_imperial.gif

I might get one of these logos tattooed on me, somewhere...

Geek chic!

You want a tattoo of a naked man?

You surprise me Boof.

well, look at his name....

one letter away and all that, just a slip of tongue so to speak

evening guys n dolls. nice to see we've lynched one of our own again, as per usual!!

maybe one day we'll hit lucky first night and get the bad guy

well, look at his name....

one letter away and all that, just a slip of tongue so to speak

Whit...Boob...and slip of the tongue in the same sentence...:dribble:

:P

As to the artwork...surely the classic-ness of it and the admiration for the band's music can transcend any playground giggling-type 'Ooooh, I can see his bum!!' comments.

Anyhoo, rebels and droids (have I got it right yet?) hope you had a restful night...empirey folk youse can all GTF.

And Boaby Fett(ler) hope you waited/will wait till you saw/see some bad folks.

ouch my brain hurts.. Drinking is great.

Right... what happened then..

I'm going to play golf.. come home.. vote then drink!

yarr

Right... what happened then..

A voting and unvoting frenzy towards deadline time saw a 3-way tie between me, MundoJambo and flux.

The junior Doctors, after some random selection procedure, eventually opted for Mundo to take the long walk.

Then there's been the night time action for those who get to do stuff. But we haven't heard about that yet - think the Doctor was planning a noon-ish re-start.

And me and ArmiyaRomanova had a post count battle towards midnight. But that's nothing to do with the game.

ArmiyaRomanova

As to the artwork...surely the classic-ness of it and the admiration for the band's music can transcend any playground giggling-type 'Ooooh, I can see his bum!!' comments.

U kin see his bum n'at, tee hee.

Does that answer your question?

ArmiyaRomanova

And me and ArmiyaRomanova had a post count battle towards midnight. But that's nothing to do with the game.

Although an unintended consequence is that page 6 of the thread can be completely ignored from now on, there's nothing of significance for the game at all.

So that's a good thing.

Hmmm...how many folk (me included) are now going to check page 6 very carefully to see if there's anything noteworthy :D

ArmiyaRomanova
Hmmm...how many folk (me included) are now going to check page 6 very carefully to see if there's anything noteworthy :D

I just realised that what's on page 6 will depend on what you've set your posts-per-page preference as. Mine's 40ppp, so P6 is mostly our guff. For others though, it could be the middle of the first day sometime. In which case there very well might be something of significance.

I'm still waiting.

If I don't hear by noon I'll kick off without them, which is a pity.

And kick them off as well.:mad:

ArmiyaRomanova

Does strongly suggest that the roled players are amongst the less active in the game, which is a help. Unless The Doc's being intentionally disingenuous, but I doubt that.

You'd think that with three goons in a group one would be able to make an overnight kill decision.

I'm still waiting.

If I don't hear by noon I'll kick off without them, which is a pity.

Thats a bit of a pain in the arse, well there's two that said they prob woudn't be able to play til Sunday after the first day, if they are roled players it would be a pity to kick them out as they did warn folk in advance

Archived