Bad guys

Emperor Palpatine - Yvonne Jambo

Darth Vader - Deek

Grand Moff Tarkin - Beverley

Randoms

C3PO doctor - Jamie

R2D2 spy - Rob1874

Boba Fett assassin - Paddy

I chose Cigaro to become Boba Fett after Paddy was suspended, mainly because Cigaro pointed it out to me and Maximus became Princess Leia after Obi Wan was 'killed'. I had always planned a twist around Obi Wan's death because when you kill him he only becomes more powerful, but I didn't know how that would play out until he was killed, I made it up on the spot. I thought it might be that Medico could still post and investigate to lead the civilians, although I wouldn't have let her vote, but I thought that might be a bit obvious, so it made sense to have her train Maxi.

I chose Maxi because he had already spotted Yvonne was a baddie and his realisation that she was just farting about rather than voting Flux off was, I thought, one of the most astute observations ever in mafia! (#676) I thought I was handing the game to the goodies by making Maxi a jedi, how wrong was I?

Apart from Cigaro and Maxi the roles were all random, I couldn't believe it when Deek, Bev and Yvonne came out on the same side as Evil Empire. I was delighted, but that wasn't fixed!

I hope you all enjoyed the game, I can get back to my real life and my future plans!

Oh and wee special cryptic message just for Bigsmak;

Would it have been better with creepy music?

;)

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought it was quite obvious as well

Was pretty sure you did have a role ainly because you have shown bit ore interest.

Oh and wee special cryptic message just for Bigsmak;

Would it have been better with creepy music?

;)

Fame at last!

Where's Jambolad when you need him? (or is that you as well Doc?)

good game, good game.

time for a Dr Who one, or Star Trek etc etc

a lost one

Nah gotta get a heroes one on the go but would Sylar be a good guy or a bad guy?

a lost one

noooo I haven't got round to watching Lost yet.. It would spoil it for me!

I am planning to.. .

Dr Who could be fun..

We could do King Arthur - Merlin / Mordrid etc... could be good...

What about an X-Factor one with the 4 'Judges' as the baddies. You could have Holly Willyboobie, Dermt O'Leary and Ant N' Dec as the goodies... Then Throw in Dr Fox, Pete Waterman or Simon Fuller as extras?

The rest as 'contestants'

well, i have to say that was a goon dream team and i was pishing myself laughing when i got the pm!

yvonne, well done for avenging us, we were fantastic!!

that was one of the most enjoyable games in ages, but its screwed any chance of you ever believing me again.

oh well, i'm devasted, obviously :P

ah this time the goonies WERE good enough

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FXS0ZTZAbZ4&feature=related

I knew I was a goner Boof so took you with me

The feckin' townies didn't do much to stop you...I mean how much innocenter could I have looked :laugh:

Hi folks, If I get enough interest in the above game I'll get things kicked off

Yeah, reckon I'd be up for that.

Now...can I just mention....:laugh:

Doc, credit to you for a cracking game

Cheers

Hear, hear.

Good game, good game. :)

HMFCjamieHMFC
Nah gotta get a heroes one on the go but would Sylar be a good guy or a bad guy?

nice and yeah what side would he be on

drat.

take me out early doors wi ya? your card is marked goons :P

am up for the next one on what ever the dude in charge wants.

Whoooaaaaaaa....stop right there folks...

The goons didn't win....(yet).

Hogan got lynched thereby making it night time.

Knowing that Yvonne was the goon, Jamie would've saved himself (if he remembered to).

So morning of the next day would have had goon(Yvonne) v C3PO(Jamie).

Presumably they'd've voted for each other, giving us a tie and leaving the final, final result down to the toss of a coin.

And since Obi Wan can never die...he'd make sure the good guys won...so GIRUY goons :laugh:

Unless, of course, Jamie saved himself earlier on in the game...

Oh, C3PO...say it ain't so...:D

Right...who's doing the next one?

I think this one was better for having a break between games, tbh. When we first started we were having sign-up threads (usually started by the ****ed-off ghosties) for the next one before the current one was finished:laugh:.

As I said before, I would be willing to co-create/mod another heroes game, I still have the rules etc from the previous ones lying about somewhere. I would need someone to help with night votes and write the stories etc.

I'd help Maxi but I'm stowed under til the middleish of December so couldn't commit to doing that, I'd just be able to participate in a game

This was only my second game, I'll do it in two or three games time as I need to get a better feel for it!

Cheers

As nobody has come forward I'll give it to next weekend then I'll get things kicked off for a Xmas themed game

Can't do Heroes as I've never seen a show in my life all I know is there is a Cheerleader and if she is saved so is the world

As nobody has come forward I'll give it to next weekend then I'll get things kicked off for a Xmas themed game

Can't do Heroes as I've never seen a show in my life all I know is there is a Cheerleader and if she is saved so is the world

I am going to Moderate one of Maxi's Heroes games so that he can take part. We are in the process of arranging things.

Watch this space for a start date.

Sexton Hardcastle

Il be game for the next one. Bit gutted i had to drop out of this one esp when i had a decent role.

These things happen... Good to be back !

Right, I've started a rough draft of the new game but it's a pretty busy week for me so progress has been slow. I reckon I should get the roles/rules to Deek by Saturday then it's up to him when to start :)

Pretty much everyone will get a character role based on the series, some of them will in effect still be townies though. Depeniding on numbers there should be about 10 'juicy' (powered) roles :)

Archived