MAFIA: Star Wars

The Doctor

Can someone with a spreadsheet hit me with the voting patterns that lead upto Boof's demise please?

Well we are a step closer to salvation and sorry Malky and AR ;)

Had bad vibes because your swing towards Deek seemed to coincide with him basically throwing in the towel due to his fishing trip. I wouldn't put it past Deek to tell his buddies to vote for him if he was going to attract heat anyway.

Where to from here though?

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well done the doc.

Seems we've got a n00b assassin though. Lets hope they take a bit more time over their next effort.

I blame post 527, schoolboy error blethering when I didn't need to looking for a bite

Wooo

Hold on, I can see a light........ does anybody have a message for Boof or Stella Wooooooooo

Can someone with a spreadsheet hit me with the voting patterns that lead upto Boof's demise please?

Well we are a step closer to salvation and sorry Malky and AR ;)

Had bad vibes because your swing towards Deek seemed to coincide with him basically throwing in the towel due to his fishing trip. I wouldn't put it past Deek to tell his buddies to vote for him if he was going to attract heat anyway.

maxi remember AR was saved

hogan's defense of deek is drawing me towards him but i'm not sure,

another couple of people are rousing my suspicions

I feel it's that stage of the game for one to nail one's colours to the mast so to speak. I hope somebody has been trying to keep track of the votes (Doc?).

I want to sling up a list and go through it and try to pin who I feel is dodgy/safe etc. It makes things a little easier to decipher. I don't care about showing my hand, it looks like the goons are trying to build me up as a target anyway tbh, I'm doing a good enough job on my own.

ArmiyaRomanova

Well, you're not exactly covering yourself with glory at the moment....

And Hogan's got some explaining to do.

FWIW, I'm inclined to place some faith in the first two or three folk that followed me in voting for Deek. They were Medico, Bigsmak and Beverley... beyond that point there may be goons voting in realisation of the way things were going.

I also think that I may have a good idea who the Doc/Droid C3PO is (THANKS AGAIN!!!), but I'm not totally confident about that.

What I do hope is that the Rebel Alliance (masons) have investigated someone last night, so if we navigate towards someone they know is innocent I hope they'll somehow let us know. And if they've turned up a goon, so much the better.

As for me, I'm tired out after a long squawk and will take a back seat for the moment and allow some theories to emerge.

Really put my @ss on the line yesterday, so thanks to those who had faith and backed me up.

1. Jamie

2. Maxi

3.deek :icon_twisted:

4. MedicoHearts

5. milky_26

6. Beverley

7. flux unvote flux

8. Bigsmak

9. ArmiyaRomanova

10. Paddy

11.MundoJambo

12. Pugsy 93

13. Boof

14. Cigaro

15. Yvonnejambo

16. MalkyMcFrench

17. Rob1874

18. Stella

19. Commander Harris.

20. Hogan3012

* Trust

* Unsure

* Deid

ArmiyaRomanova

I'm off to watch the weekend highlights, but here's a thought....

Who had active votes on Deek at the close of play on BOTH nights he was targeted?

1. Jamie

2. Maxi

3. deek :icon_twisted:

4. MedicoHearts

5. milky_26

6. Beverley

7. flux unvote flux

8. Bigsmak

9. ArmiyaRomanova

10. Paddy

11.MundoJambo

12. Pugsy 93

13. Boof

14. Cigaro

15. Yvonnejambo

16. MalkyMcFrench

17. Rob1874

18. Stella

19. Commander Harris.

20. Hogan3012

* Trust

* Unsure

* Deid

Why the trust of Milky, and what of those in black?

Hogan does have some splainin' to do IMO. A staunch defence of deek yesterday added to a vote for AR, who I think we can say is good.

I also feel the doc may have played this game before...

For now I'm gonna

vote flux

I can't really make much more sense of things until I can see the votes. In particular I'm looking for who Deek voted for.

I'm voting flux becuase of the random voting, I'm starting to feel that there may be something sinister behind it because the confusion he caused aided deek the night boof was voted off. Of course he could just be playing silly beggars :laugh:

Milky was one of the first to turn on Deek, of course you can't say this proves anything for certain, that paranoid thinking is the reason I'm not sure of Medico. There seemed to be a sort of half hearted 'spat' between her and deek but could that have been for show?

Cigaro is another player that has been very much in the background just blending in, every now and then saying 'I think you're onto something'. The type of posting that in the early games was dubbed 'breezy'. Also he was very quick to say well done doc and big up AR despite being on his case previously. Was this possibly said through gritted teeth? Or is there another explanation? For now just a player I'm unsure of, not necessarily a player I'm marking as a suspect.

Hogan also stands out, not a player that has really posted much but could have made a newbie goon mistake and been a bit too openly defensive of their boss?

I feel it's that stage of the game for one to nail one's colours to the mast so to speak. I hope somebody has been trying to keep track of the votes (Doc?).

I want to sling up a list and go through it and try to pin who I feel is dodgy/safe etc. It makes things a little easier to decipher. I don't care about showing my hand, it looks like the goons are trying to build me up as a target anyway tbh, I'm doing a good enough job on my own.

So you are not playing as part of a team? Surely the idea is to claim the game as a civilian win rather than an individual, unless you are claiming you are the assassin. If that is the case think we can do without you!

Also your coloured pattern coding makes no sense to anyone except you I guess.

I think we can safely say AR is good as doubt the goons would try kill their own!

You picked up the comment the wrong way. I was saying that I seem to have dug a hole for myself and that the goons and fett are making me look even worse :).

Also for your information I used colour coding to devastatingly good effect in the game at easter and one of the other games. It's just a way to try and track goons by the trail their voting leaves behind. In this game it's not proved so great SO FAR, partly because there was less scope for collusion in the early rounds with just 3 baddies on the go.

For now I'm gonna

vote flux

I can't really make much more sense of things until I can see the votes. In particular I'm looking for who Deek voted for.

I'm voting flux becuase of the random voting, I'm starting to feel that there may be something sinister behind it because the confusion he caused aided deek the night boof was voted off. Of course he could just be playing silly beggars :laugh:

Milky was one of the first to turn on Deek, of course you can't say this proves anything for certain, that paranoid thinking is the reason I'm not sure of Medico. There seemed to be a sort of half hearted 'spat' between her and deek but could that have been for show?

Cigaro is another player that has been very much in the background just blending in, every now and then saying 'I think you're onto something'. The type of posting that in the early games was dubbed 'breezy'. Also he was very quick to say well done doc and big up AR despite being on his case previously. Was this possibly said through gritted teeth? Or is there another explanation? For now just a player I'm unsure of, not necessarily a player I'm marking as a suspect.

Hogan also stands out, not a player that has really posted much but could have made a newbie goon mistake and been a bit too openly defensive of their boss?

On your comments for me I check the thread regularly, so am usually only reading one or two posts at a time.

I'll admit I was suspect of AR at first, and will again admit he has proved me wrong. Nothing was said through gritted teeth, I'm glad the doc decided to finaly show up, and it look slike he timed it perfectly.

I'm also in the top posters in the thread, admittedly way behind the front, but one thing I cant be accused of is hiding away.

wooo

well done guys, told you it was some one with a bit of practice

and well done c3p0 or what ever your called!

malky the beer is free up here...enjoy

wooo

For now I'm gonna

vote flux

a vote for me will move the day forward with nothing to be gained from my untimely demise...

Ok makes sense when I read it again, apologies..:)

You picked up the comment the wrong way. I was saying that I seem to have dug a hole for myself and that the goons and fett are making me look even worse :).

Also for your information I used colour coding to devastatingly good effect in the game at easter and one of the other games. It's just a way to try and track goons by the trail their voting leaves behind. In this game it's not proved so great SO FAR, partly because there was less scope for collusion in the early rounds with just 3 baddies on the go.

On your comments for me I check the thread regularly, so am usually only reading one or two posts at a time.

I'll admit I was suspect of AR at first, and will again admit he has proved me wrong. Nothing was said through gritted teeth, I'm glad the doc decided to finaly show up, and it look slike he timed it perfectly.

I'm also in the top posters in the thread, admittedly way behind the front, but one thing I cant be accused of is hiding away.

It was not the volume of posts I'm pointing out but your posting style. Deek posted a lot but I never really noticed him early on. This was something AR picked up on in day 2, that he was just blending into the background.

Wooooo

Deek - ye bassa!!!

Formerly known as sneakydeek, of course...

May your lines be as slack as a Leith whore's knicker elastic :D

I wish I could say that my self-sacrifice was just a ruse to lure out some of his cronies...but I just made an erse of it :D

And Boaby...didn't I tell you (eventually) Malky wasn't a bad guy....

Woooo

It was not the volume of posts I'm pointing out but your posting style. Deek posted a lot but I never really noticed him early on. This was something AR picked up on in day 2, that he was just blending into the background.

As everyone knows, the game is harder to focus on if you dont have a role. You try to look for the same patterns as everyone else, but its harder to stay up with it.

I put in my tuppence worth, but as townies arent allowed to communicate off thread the way goons (and possibly masons, I cant remember) can its harder to spot as you're on your own, so you get drawn to things others notice, hence my "I think you're onto something's".

Hope this helps, athough I've confused myself further:confused:

i wonder how experienced the goons may be actually. they went for AR through the night, and given he had attracted attention from us already, when deeks was shown to be vader, i think it was pretty obvious the doc, if active this time, would have protected him.

i'm leaning towards hogan at the moment, but i have nothing to go on.

gonna go have a bath, and think about this later, tomorrow probably

ArmiyaRomanova

Been doing some thinking based on folk's voting patterns, and I've settled on three players I have extreme doubts about and a further two lagging not far behind.

Which with 12 remaining, isn't bad going for this stage of the game.

I'm not prepared to name them quite yet, I want to see what happens as today progresses.

All I have is 2 other people I think I can trust to be good and everyone else is equally dodgy! A voting pattern sheet may be quite helpful.....anyone?......

wooo

well done guys, told you it was some one with a bit of practice

and well done c3p0 or what ever your called!

malky the beer is free up here...enjoy

wooo

Wooooooo

Hope so, we've got the bar man up here with us :)

It's a bit pi5h though, I'm already finding myself waiting for my resurection and the next game

Woooooo

First day votes in order which players voted. / = unvote,revote

Jamie - Mundo
Maxi - Jamie
Medico - Mundo/Boof
Deek - Jamie/Boof/Mundo/Boof
Milky - Cigaro/Stella
Beverley - Yvonne
Flux - Mundo/Jamie/Mundo
Bigsmak - Flux
Armiya - Flux/Mundo
Mundo - Flux
Pugsy - Jamie/Boof/Mundo/Boof
Boof - Jamie/Maxi/Medico
Cigaro -Beverley
Yvonne - Beverley
Malky - Boof/Boof/Mundo/Boof
Stella - Jamie
Harris - Flux
Hogan - Flux
Rob - Stella
Paddy - Cigaro/Boof/Mundo

First day votes in order which players voted. / = unvote,revote

Jamie - Mundo
Maxi - Jamie
Medico - Mundo/Boof
Deek - Jamie/Boof/Mundo/Boof
Milky - Cigaro/Stella
Beverley - Yvonne
Flux - Mundo/Jamie/Mundo
Bigsmak - Flux
Armiya - Flux/Mundo
Mundo - Flux
Pugsy - Jamie/Boof/Mundo/Boof
Boof - Jamie/Maxi/Medico
Cigaro -Beverley
Yvonne - Beverley
Malky - Boof/Boof/Mundo/Boof
Stella - Jamie
Harris - Flux
Hogan - Flux
Rob - Stella
Paddy - Cigaro/Boof/Mundo

Woooo

I can see a pattern there

Woooo

Day 2

Jamie - Malky
Maxi - Malky/AR/Deek/Malky/AR/Boof
Medico - Deek
Deek - Medico/Malky/Boof
Milky - Deek
Beverley - AR
Flux - Deek/Stella/Malky/Boof/Deek/Malky
Bigsmak - Deek
Armiya - Rob/Deek
Pugsy - Boof/Deek/Boof/Deek
Boof - Malky/Beverley
Cigaro - AR
Yvonne - Flux
Malky - Boof
Stella - Malky/Flux
Hogan - Boof

Day 3

Jamie - 
Maxi - Flux/Deek
Medico - Deek
Deek - Malky
Milky - 
Beverley - Deek
Flux - Deek
Bigsmak - Deek
Armiya - Deek
Pugsy - Deek
Cigaro - 
Yvonne - Deek
Malky - 
Hogan - AR

I'm suspicious of both Hogan for obvious reasons, and Pugsy for his similar voting to deek.

I am however also wary of Maxi, after his fluctuations on Day 2, and their timing, and his offing of deek last (an accusation I said would be thrown around, and there you go, its by me:p).

Who knows. The info is there though.

Well what can i say i got it wrong. I hold my hands up and admit it, however if i knew Deek was a baddie do you think i would be that obvious in defending him so as to put myself in the frame for being a goon? I honestly thought that cetain people where picking him as he explained he was going away for a few days (may still be the case) but as it is i stand corrected. Will save my vote for later though.

ArmiyaRomanova
Well what can i say i got it wrong. I hold my hands up and admit it, however if i knew Deek was a baddie do you think i would be that obvious in defending him so as to put myself in the frame for being a goon? I honestly thought that cetain people where picking him as he explained he was going away for a few days (may still be the case) but as it is i stand corrected. Will save my vote for later though.

Well, you could be The Emperor, and therefore unafraid of any investigation from Obi Wan as you'd show up as a civilian.

But on balance, you'd also know that you'd attract a great deal of flak during the day and would face a strong risk of being lynched. You still do.

Oh, and I did pick on Deek knowing that he wouldn't be around to defend himself. It made for an easier task as I was convinced of his goondom.

Thanks Cigaro for the lists. I cant see anything major in them voting wise but is a good point of reference.

Only thing I can pick out so far is that there are 2 players yet to have voted for a confirmed goodie - Yvonne and Bigsmak.

Just wait til I shed some colour on the matter :)

BTW. You can trust me, I'm a good guy, I've made some mistakes but they were honest ones. But I'll come good, I can still be your hero!

Only thing I can pick out so far is that there are 2 players yet to have voted for a confirmed goodie - Yvonne and Bigsmak.

BTW. You can trust me, I'm a good guy, I've made some mistakes but they were honest ones. But I'll come good, I can still be your hero!

Hhmm thats par for the course! I would love if I could go a whole game and only vote for goons infact has anyone ever managed that??????

Why should we trust you?

What can I say boof. I took you down easily. I knew I was a goner so went down fighting. I wasnt on line at all yesterday but it was no suprise. Anyway tight lines.

You say that and yet have voted for me.

I know i am under suspicion but all i can say is, If i was a goon would i really make it that obvious by sticking up for Deek?? When i was (wrongly as it was) defending him it was pretty obvious that he was going to get lynched it would of been far easier to have jumped on to him and voted him off. I can honestly say i am a civilian and that i made a mistake in thinking Deek was likewise.

Colour analysis of the first 2 lynchings :laugh:

Players remaining;

1. Jamie

2. Maxi

4. MedicoHearts

5. milky_26

6. Beverley

7. flux unvote flux

8. Bigsmak

9. ArmiyaRomanova

12. Pugsy 93

14. Cigaro

15. Yvonnejambo

20. Hogan3012

*Voted/unvoted Mundo (day 1)

*Voted/unvoted both Mundo and Boof

*Had lynching vote on Boof

*Didn't vote either Boof or Mundo

*Had lynching vote on Mundo

*Had lynching vote on Mundo and Boof

As you can see, one player sticks out like a sore thumb. The only player other than Deek who had a vital role in both Boof and Mundo's lynchings!

Flux also defended deek, then voted him when it was obvious he was away.

I'm not sure. His complete lack of defence is very odd.

Ill hold off just now, but I did make a few wee notes when I did the voting lits last night

Good to see the doc finally turning up last night to save AR. I reckon we can probably trust him now after the goons trying to have a swipe at him.

Strange move by the assassin though. I would have thought it was fairly obvious Malky wasn't a goon after Deek left his vote on him. Lets hope they take a better shot next time!

I think I have a few people I believe we can trust now, the problem is in working out who the goons are out of the rest.

Am going to refrain from voting at the moment and see what happens throughout the day, although flux's lack of attempt to save himself is certainly a bit strange.

this game just gets more confusing every time you play it. i'm utterly paranoid now, and only semi trust a couple of people. everyone else is a goon to me now :cry_smile:

my idea of who i didn't trust has switched a little now, and there are a couple of others definitely looking weirder and weirder to me.

will have a proper read when i get home from work tonight and see if i can see any patterns

Woooo

Best post of the game, so far...

morning all

Right.. you all look Dodgy

I'm off to work

:rofl:

Wooo

Archived