MAFIA: Star Wars

The Doctor

Fair enough, but I didn't make any secret of it.

Ask yourself this though (and I ask the same of anyone else swithering)....

Deek is claiming a role, and one that would damage the Alliance were he to be offed.

For me, the two most crucial roles for the Alliance are the Cop and the Doc. Neither has played an active part in this game so far. Think about how Deek deals with those who don't participate in the games that he runs. He's a conscientious player, and whatever else he might be, I don't think he's a hypocrite. If he had one of these roles, he'd have used it.

Sure, he might be the Assassin - and if so, good riddance ultimately, since the Assassin can win the game outright for themselves.

Only danger is that he's Obi Wan, and I'm pretty convinced that he's not - and even if he were, the Rebels are down to two players (Solo and Obi Wan if I remember) and haven't been any help so far because there's been no active Cop to supply them with information.

I think a fairly convincing case for lynching Deek.

Oh, and what precisely are your suspicions about me. Yet another non-specific 'dig'. Sigh.

I've been wondering who the other two goons are. Can you guess who's just appeared on my radar?

I can assure you that i am a civilian. My suspicions are just that at the moment but if you get your way and Deek is voted off it will be very interesting to see if he is a civilian after your pleading to get rid of him. Something to hide me thinks!!

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArmiyaRomanova
I can assure you that i am a civilian. My suspicions are just that at the moment but if you get your way and Deek is voted off it will be very interesting to see if he is a civilian after your pleading to get rid of him. Something to hide me thinks!!

It has occurred to me that he might just be an unroled civilian, yes.

But then why claim a good role that he fairly obviously doesn't have?

Boof, you'll recall, was a civilian - and one prepared to die for the cause when even he thought Deek might have a good role.

Even if deek is/isn't a goon how many goons have voted for him now?

I'd look at the ones who vote almost last.

And yes I do realise I more than likely will be one of them, but I'm not stupid enough to draw attetion to the above if I was a goon.

I can see the sense in voting deek.

I'll hold off just now, as there is one or two other on my radar also.

If ARs suspicions about Stella being offed to pin it on him (and I dont think AR would do something so obvious, he's experienced, unless its a double bluff) that points to an experienced mafia-er.

woooo

someone who has done this before is pulling the strings for bad guys

am just not sure who

woooo

Vote : Deek

I know this will make me look very suspicious if it turns out he is a civilian but he's been looking dodgy the last few days.

Vote : Deek

I know this will make me look very suspicious if it turns out he is a civilian but he's been looking dodgy the last few days.

that statement makes you look a little suspicious to me

People who are voting for Deek if he is found to be a civilian i hope everyone remembers who was soooo insitant that we vote for him in the first place....

ArmiyaRomanova
People who are voting for Deek if he is found to be a civilian i hope everyone remembers who was soooo insitant that we vote for him in the first place....

I'm not hiding anywhere....

My main fear is that he's naught but a galactic civilian and has falsely claimed a role to save himself. In which case, to an extent he's brought this on himself.

But I'll take the flak if I have to.

Are you sticking up for him for any particular reason?

ArmiyaRomanova
Wooo

Scores?

Wooo

Deek - 7

Armiya - 1

Flux - 1

Malky - 1

4 players still to vote.

Squeaky bum time for me....

But I'd just like to add - if, having gone through all of this, I'm proved right, will the DocDroid PLEASE wake from his/her slumbers and protect me overnight?

Are you sticking up for him for any particular reason?

No i just dont believe that Deek is a baddie i believe that someone else is if he is i stand corrected. But looks like he is going to get lynched so we will wait and see

Obviously Deek could go at any minute, but I am going to be really busy for most of the next three hours. I do actually do some work you see...

If Deek gets the 8 votes required for him to be offed the games will stop at that point, whether I am around to stop it or not, no more votes or unvotes will count, it will be night, I just might not be around to say so.

It will look as though I am online, but I won't be sitting in front of my PC.

Just to make it all clear...

ArmiyaRomanova

Does no-one have the guts or conviction to deliver the coup de grace to this (almost) fait accompli?

Eh bien... there's always midnight to look forward to.

Now before I do this I want to say that I have some reservations. I think there is some very crafty work going on, something I hinted at earlier on. We'll just have to wait and see until after we find out what deek's true identity is. This could be a game breaker;

unvote flux

vote deek

No matter what side he turns out to be on I have a good idea who to go for next.

Its a damned if you do damned if you dont situation AR.

If you dont, you're a goon not voting for your own, if you do, you're a goon jumping on the bandwagon.

Although, I did say earlier I was happy to vote deek I dont want to open myself up to that.

EDIT: seems Maxi has done it anyway.

I'll write up the story when I get time, but I'm about to open my doors to 80 hungry homeless people.

It's always good to see so many bums on seats.

ArmiyaRomanova

Not really my place to do this, but since the Doc's said that he's not around for a while....

earth-at-night.jpg

EDIT: Woops, too damn slow there.

Its a damned if you do damned if you dont situation AR.

If you dont, you're a goon not voting for your own, if you do, you're a goon jumping on the bandwagon.

Although, I did say earlier I was happy to vote deek I dont want to open myself up to that.

EDIT: seems Maxi has done it anyway.

So you are a goon then? :P

So you are a goon then? :P

Nope, townie.

What I'm saying is that those are the standard accusations banded about in a scenario like this. I have my suspicions, deek was one, but there are others, and I was unwilling to jump on deek like that without seeing what they did. They never showed really.

Arse on the line time here but I feel we're seeing an interesting Goon ploy. Deeks away for 4 days so in all likelihood he was going to get topped sooner rather than later, resulting in one ot two of his Goon buddies leading the charge thus buying time to avoid suspicion.

Just an idea but seeing theres no point voting I'll keep quiet for the time being.

For what it's worth I was going to vote the bugger for voting me but like Cigaro didn't want to be the one who pulled the trigger, cheers Maxi.

Managed to get back quickly, but will be off out again soon.

Lets hope we got the right man here!

Although I fear I may be in trouble either way.

Just a thought for everyone, if Han and Obi Wan get chibbed I have a sneaky feeling hope will not be lost, if you watched the film yesterday you will know what I mean -

"You cannot win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Positive thought to take with you in case we screwed it up again :)

Vader obi wan 2_thumb.jpg

Deek was bound by the civilians, they'd had enough of his lies and obfuscations, some had seen through him and put their necks on the line to do so, but were they right?

vader_slab05.jpg

Vader is dead.

The civilians have a result.

The next day will start as soon as I have all the PMs in, I'm waiting for a couple, Fett and Obi Wan, please get in touch.

For now rejoice, the Empire is beginning to crumble, but two remain, The Emperor and Grand Moff Tarkin still move among you, undetected.

ArmiyaRomanova
Just a thought for everyone, if Han and Obi Wan get chibbed I have a sneaky feeling hope will not be lost, if you watched the film yesterday you will know what I mean -

"You cannot win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Positive thought to take with you in case we screwed it up again :)

Yup, I've also been wondering about that.... if the goons gub Obi Wan overnight they might get more than they bargained for.

ArmiyaRomanova

YOWSAH!!!!!

just made a post, and saw the one immediately above it from The Doc.

TAKE THAT, EVIL EMPIRE!!!!

i hope we've not shot ourselves in the foot here. there are a couple i'm suspicious of, but that will be thrown right on its head if deek turns out to have been innocent.

that said, if he IS innocent then there are 1 or 2 who i have my eye on

thats what happens when you take a phone call in the middle of a post!!

but ya forking beauty! we got vadar.

resssssullllttttttttt :D:D:D:D:D

Fab :)

Devious Darth Deek eh! Well that changes my mind a bit but its still night so cant say much.

Deeks just trying to draw attention away from himself.

My post count is low because I've been at my Mum and Dads since Friday evening where I have been drinking to celebrate the old mans 60th. So I'm back now and watching the old star wars on ITV and thinking about how Deek always would breathe in and out like he had smoked for 73 years....

and that black mask he wears!

Yes

Vader is Dead!

So now we can vindicate AR.

Stunned by the death of Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin and The Emperor plotted the downfall of the man who had called out their enforcer.

"Let's bump off Arminya Romanova, he's a thorn in our side, the pickle in our sandwich, the spanner in our works".

palpatine.jpgtarkin.jpg

Using force lightning The Emperor extended his fingers and pointed at AR, but what's this? Goldenrod stepped in front of him and conducted the lightning away, C2PO saves the day!

C3PO.jpg

AR lives on!

But the killings not done, Boba Fett has returned in Slave One and he has murder in mind.

boba.jpg

A dart finds it's way to MalkyMcFrench and the civilian dies.

It's day three.

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far, Far Away...

ArmiyaRomanova
:thumbs_up:

nope, you're on the wrong track there....

EDIT....

and, just noticed that the DocDroid's stepped in to save me too!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Maxi, your thoughts please?

nope, you're on the wrong track there....

EDIT....

and, just noticed that the DocDroid's stepped in to save me too!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Maxi, your thoughts please?

Have some sympathy I've just been chibbed :)

Woooooo

EDIT - Told you I was a good guy

ArmiyaRomanova
Have some sympathy I've just been chibbed :)

Woooooo

Well, I do.... Some.

But then you were coming gunning for me today, weren't you?

...and you'd have been wrong.

Glad I don't have to deal with that now, to be honest.

And for what it's worth, I thought you were a good guy.

EDIT : like your avataring!

Well, I do.... Some.

But then you were coming gunning for me today, weren't you?

...and you'd have been wrong.

Glad I don't have to deal with that now, to be honest.

And for what it's worth, I thought you were a good guy.

EDIT : like your avataring!

Have to say you were prob 3rd on my list, after the result maybe down to 4th or 5th, can't name names now though as the bucket is well and truly kicked.

Wooooooooo

ps cheers

Archived