Scottish Cup Semi Final Ticket Thread - on sale Wed 27/3

RustyRightPeg

Pans Jambo
3 hours ago, Sooks said:

It is a really good experience for the money

it works and it just takes the fannying about with booking and planning out of the equation 

enjoy

Yeah thats what attracted me to it. £85 is a good deal for ticket, transport, a beer & a burger or whatever. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

16 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yeah thats what attracted me to it. £85 is a good deal for ticket, transport, a beer & a burger or whatever. 

Cant remember if it was you that was calling all kinds of arsehole about something the other week …………. Whatever though , you are correct 

rudeskaboyuk

Yes I have booked two tickets for hospitality. The girl dealing with it was really lovely. 

Pans Jambo
25 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Cant remember if it was you that was calling all kinds of arsehole about something the other week …………. Whatever though , you are correct 

😂

PapaShango
13 hours ago, rudeskaboyuk said:

Yes I have booked two tickets for hospitality. The girl dealing with it was really lovely. 

Did they say where the seats are? I'm taking my son so really want to make sure I'm sitting somewhere where folk aren't standing the entire game. Makes me sound like a right old whinger but he will struggle to stand on a seat for 90+ minutes.

1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

Did they say where the seats are? I'm taking my son so really want to make sure I'm sitting somewhere where folk aren't standing the entire game. Makes me sound like a right old whinger but he will struggle to stand on a seat for 90+ minutes.

Seats are in the East Stand, apparently.

PaddysBar

I know we have to pay for any unsold tickets but I wonder if there’s still an option to hand any to the hun, anyone know?

The only reason I’m asking is because if not, I hope we open up all sections at the same time. Can’t be arsed with the creep round the stadium waiting for a new action to open. 

Bob Loblaw
24 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

I know we have to pay for any unsold tickets but I wonder if there’s still an option to hand any to the hun, anyone know?

The only reason I’m asking is because if not, I hope we open up all sections at the same time. Can’t be arsed with the creep round the stadium waiting for a new action to open. 

I think the way they segregate the North it's impossible unless they hold all those sections back. 

And given we've announced North ticket prices I assume we are selling them. 

PaddysBar
19 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

I think the way they segregate the North it's impossible unless they hold all those sections back. 

Good point. Cheers. 

Bob Loblaw
12 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

Good point. Cheers. 

I agree with your point though, get everything open at once and watch them fly out the door. 

RedStarRiot
On 19/03/2024 at 14:35, Pans Jambo said:

Just ordered 3 of these. Lassie on the phone was extremely helpful.

Do all 3 need a purchase history? I wanted to take a mate but he doesn’t.

heartsfc_fan
51 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

They'll probably shove them above us in the south stand.

Pans Jambo
18 minutes ago, RedStarRiot said:

Do all 3 need a purchase history? I wanted to take a mate but he doesn’t.

Yes they do. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, gnasher75 said:

Anyone know when the tickets are likely to go on sale? 

Sheep went on sale at 5 today, expecting announcement tomorrow would think 

gnasher75
20 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Thanks. 

pettigrewsstylist
43 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Have they sold out yet...

They’re not hanging around. By 3rd day they’re selling to anyone with a buying history- not sure if they’ll all be Aberdeen fans though! 

PapaShango
On 19/03/2024 at 15:13, Sooks said:

It is a really good experience for the money

it works and it just takes the fannying about with booking and planning out of the equation 

enjoy

Yeah I have booked this for me and the laddie, really looking forward to it. Seems decent value when the face value of some tickets are £40 and you don't have to mess around driving to Hampden. 

Jambo-Fox
3 hours ago, Baxfee said:

They’re not hanging around. By 3rd day they’re selling to anyone with a buying history- not sure if they’ll all be Aberdeen fans though! 

And they selling 4 tickets to each qualifying person …

Cairneyhill Jambo
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

SEMI FINAL TICKETS ON SALE WED 27TH

26 March 2024

Tickets for Hearts’ Scottish Gas Scottish Cup semi-final against Rangers will go on sale tomorrow (Wed, March 27th) at 11am.

The Jambos face the Ibrox side at Hampden on Sunday, April 21st at 3pm, with Aberdeen or Celtic awaiting the victor in the competition’s final.

Earlier this month the club secured an initial 50-50 allocation of tickets, giving as many Hearts fans as possible the opportunity to cheer on Steven Naismith’s team.

As has been previously mentioned, one condition of the agreement to receive an equal split of tickets was that the club agreed to cover the cost of any unsold tickets from our allocation, so it is in all of our interests to sell out and give the team the level of backing that Hearts fans are famous for.

Following feedback from our previous semi-final sales process, which staggered phases of availability, the club will this on occasion make two tickets per account available to supporters with 20+ loyalty points.

Tickets can be purchased online at Hearts eTickets or in person at the Hearts Ticket Office at Tynecastle Park from 11am on Wednesday.

Ticket prices are below:

South Stand Lower Section I - Adults £40 / Over 65 / U-16 £20

South Stand Upper Section H - Adults £40 / Over 65 / U-16 £20

North Stand Section D - Adults £40 / Over 65 / U-16 £20

East Stand Sections F & G – Adults £30 / Over 65 / U-16 £15

North Stand Wheelchair Users - Adults £22 / Over 65 / U-16 £12

South Stand Wheelchair Users - Adults £17 / Over 65 / U-16 £10

East Stand Wheelchair Users - Adults £12 / Over 65 / U-16 £10

Supporters who are disabled should email [email protected] with regards to purchasing tickets.

Fans who opt to collect tickets after purchasing are asked to wait until Wednesday, April 3rd to do so in order to allow Ticket Office staff to process sales and allocate seating.

The club is also delighted to offer a hospitality package for the semi-final, which includes a meal at Tynecastle, a match ticket and transport to and from Hampden. For full details please click here.

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup Semi Final Ticket Thread - on sale Wed 27/3
BASIL_HEARTS

This has got disaster written all over it. 15k season ticket holders for a 21 k thousand allocation with a guarantee to bring in a mate if you wanted ? 

been here before
4 minutes ago, BASIL_HEARTS said:

This has got disaster written all over it. 15k season ticket holders for a 21 k thousand allocation with a guarantee to bring in a mate if you wanted ? 

Might as well be the first:

Shambles

Horrific

Etc...

Fozzyonthefence
6 minutes ago, BASIL_HEARTS said:

Why?  We’re not going to sell 21,000 tickets but this at least makes it more likely we will get a bit closer to that mark than we usually do when we play the uglies in a semi. 

You do realise that nowhere near 15,000 ST holders will go to this game right?  And that those who do won’t all be buying 2 tickets. 

Niemi’s gloves
5 minutes ago, BASIL_HEARTS said:

Don’t agree. Looks well judged to me. Plenty of folk will go with their usual mates and won’t take up the second seat offer. Others who take young kids  or who are elderly  may choose to give a Hampden semi against Rangers a miss. 

Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

Why?  We’re not going to sell 21,000 tickets but this at least makes it more likely we will get a bit closer to that mark than we usually do when we play the uglies in a semi. 

You do realise that nowhere near 15,000 ST holders will go to this game right?  And that those who do won’t all be buying 2 tickets. 

Well said Fozzy. People moaned about the distribution at the last semi,club have listened and tried to rectify it and they still moan

ToadKiller Dog

As long as folk ain't bringing an Orc mate with them should be fine and enough for all  .

Gorgie_Rules

Good move by the club to try shift as many tickets as possible, as well as deterring them from buying in our end. 

Still not convinced we will sell out the full allocation, I can see sales of 18-19k, the correct decision to take up half the tickets though.

Jambo-Fox

Excellent selling arrangements by Hearts! 

There is no doubt that every ticket will be sold

❤️❤️❤️❤️ HHGH

GBJambo
15 minutes ago, BASIL_HEARTS said:

I’m sure Hearts have done their calculations. No season ticket holder will miss out on a ticket 

gnasher75
3 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Exactly. Well done Hearts for insisting on an initial 50/50 split and agreeing to pay for any unsold seats.  The two ticket option is the best way to maximise sales.  And I'm pretty sure that if we did manage to sell out, there is still the possibility of more tickets being made available in the South Stand.

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Excellent selling arrangements by Hearts! 

There is no doubt that every ticket will be sold

❤️❤️❤️❤️ HHGH

Well there is a big doubt on the basis that we never sell 21,000 against either of the OF in semis.  However, this makes it a bit easier to do so but I don’t think we’ll sell out, hope I’m wrong though. 

David McCaig
11 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

I’m sure Hearts have done their calculations. No season ticket holder will miss out on a ticket 

For context I have 3 x STs ie me and my 2 kids, I dont need to apply x 2 and I'm sure lots of ST holders will be the same,

Mikey1874
6 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

For context I have 3 x STs ie me and my 2 kids, I dont need to apply x 2 and I'm sure lots of ST holders will be the same,

I have 3 season tickets and will just be buying 1 ticket. 

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

you must be huge :whistling:

Luckies1874
25 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Yeah I'm sure that will be the case, it will be a mixture. We have three accounts with 20+ points and will be buying 5 tickets. 

132goals1958
22 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

you must be huge :whistling:

That made me laugh 😀 

1 hour ago, GBJambo said:

That’s not strictly true, if we have a strong early uptake of people using the two tickets plenty of season ticket holders could miss out. Especially those who use the ticket office to purchase tickets. 

That said I completely agree with the clubs stance on this one. We need to shift these tickets and making it as easy possible for people to buy/sot together with family and friends etc is the right way to go. 

been here before
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Might as well be the first:

Shambles

Horrific

Etc...

I forgot 'everyone who wanrs a ticket will get one'

Shambles.

Wee Mikey
1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yup, same for us. Just buying for ourselves.

At least, this time, we'll all be together.

Staggered sales last time was not the best strategy.

Anyhoo ... I predict a ❤️s sell-out.

Oh, and I really couldn't give a toss about the 'home-end' controversy.

This is a fantastic opportunity to make history.

My musical ear-worm in anticipation:-

Wee Mikey
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Well played! 

Screenshot_20240326_141031_WhatsApp.jpg

"Do it for the Budge'?

😎

Wee Mikey
13 minutes ago, HopeDiouf said:

thoughts with Michael Bolton at this difficult time.

That ☝️ has whooshed over my head ...

... but ...

... thoughts with Dougray?

Screenshot_20240326_155119_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_155125_Google.jpg

HopeDiouf
2 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

That ☝️ has whooshed over my head ...

... but ...

... thoughts with Dougray?

Screenshot_20240326_155119_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_155125_Google.jpg

had a couple of pages earlier in the thread arguing we shouldn't be doing what we have now done with the tickets

No Idle Talk
7 hours ago, PapaShango said:

Yeah I have booked this for me and the laddie, really looking forward to it. Seems decent value when the face value of some tickets are £40 and you don't have to mess around driving to Hampden. 

You won't regret it mate. I did it for the League Cup semi-final and it was very well organised and took a lot of stress out of the day(as I was going myself I was a bit stressed about finding the bus after the game etc).

You turn up at Tynecastle, get some scran and a beer or a soft drink. The bar is open. The buses arrive right outside Tynecastle and they are all numbered. You and your laddie will know in advance which number bus you are on. You get on that bus and the lassie will take your phone number in case there is any problem with you not being able to find the bus after the match and you are late getting back for it. They won't leave without you. The buses get a good parking spot right at the back of the Hearts end, seconds outside the stadium and you will find it exactly where you left it before the match. 

Eighty five notes is not cheap but other than the result of the match that day I felt it was worth the money. I hope you enjoy.

Edited by No Idle Talk