• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

What is the initial allocation? 22k?

Final allocation 21k. 

joondalupjambo

I do not like getting too speculative with ticket sales but 21k is a big ask given the back drop.  The location of Hampden, the viewing options when there, on telly, a recent 5-0 drubbing, cost of an adult ticket v cost of living and probably one or two more issues.  I think if we sell something north of 18k that would be a great result and we can afford the other 3k cos we as, a club are minted, loadsa money as the old saying goes.  One thing that might get a few more interested will be securing third and we can do that over the next two games.  It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.

If it is close then buying a second, cheap ticket a day or so before the game if you have only bought one per ST would be a donation to the club.  My son and I have already chatted about that option assuming it was possible.

chrisyboy7
15 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Less than the league cup semi? 

Also less than this weekends game lol

chrisyboy7
1 minute ago, joondalupjambo said:

I do not like getting too speculative with ticket sales but 21k is a big ask given the back drop.  The location of Hampden, the viewing options when there, on telly, a recent 5-0 drubbing, cost of an adult ticket v cost of living and probably one or two more issues.  I think if we sell something north of 18k that would be a great result and we can afford the other 3k cos we as, a club are minted, loadsa money as the old saying goes.  One thing that might get a few more interested will be securing third and we can do that over the next two games.  It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.

If it is close then buying a second, cheap ticket a day or so before the game if you have only bought one per ST would be a donation to the club.  My son and I have already chatted about that option assuming it was possible.

Stop making excuses for the glory hunters...you either want to get right behind the team or not...

Gorgie_Rules

Any idea what we sold for previous semi finals against the Old Firm? 

I think 21,000 is a big ask, for a final yes but not a semi final unfortunately.

Colin McElhinney

The website is an absolute nightmare. Hearts need to sort this out. Ordered 6 tickets but with a lot of frustration. Selecting seats is so awkard trying to point the cursor exactly on the correct dot. Time left went from about 20 minutes left to 9 minutes then suddenly to 1.5 minutes. 

I'd imagine they'll all go given the club are essentially obligated to underwrite the full initial allocation. 

Excellent uptake today 👏

been here before
15 minutes ago, Colin McElhinney said:

The website is an absolute nightmare. Hearts need to sort this out. Ordered 6 tickets but with a lot of frustration. Selecting seats is so awkard trying to point the cursor exactly on the correct dot. Time left went from about 20 minutes left to 9 minutes then suddenly to 1.5 minutes. 

Aye best to get Hearts to have a word with ticketmaster about redesigning the website because one person on this thread found clicking on a dot difficult.

Email them and let us know what they say.

:lol:

Edited by been here before

Jambo-Fox
30 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Around 18k would be a big disappointment and would be less than Aberdeen’s allocation!

This is a chance to secure a 50% allocation ongoing …. don’t sell out and we won’t get another chance of a 50% allocation against the old firm for many years to come.

Buy buy buy ….

scottg71

I assume any we don’t sell will be given to Big Hearts to distribute to families that are struggling? 

Jambo-Fox
13 minutes ago, Colin McElhinney said:

Coaching needed …. . have a word with Lawrence Shankland to help improve your ‘hand pie’ coordination…

Daveandal
23 minutes ago, ecky92 said:

A lot will go tomorrow. Payday for most people. 

Agreed. 

Also a 11am start meant alot of people at work so I'd expect a wee increase this evening too.

Beating Kilmarnock will cause a mini bounce too. 

Add in its still 20LP dropping that will open it up to more too.

We'll get very close to a sell out IMO 

dc-jambo
1 hour ago, Luckies1874 said:

Yeah it’s difficult to gauge if this is good sales or not because as you say most of the die hards will be buying immediately. It sounds like a big number but it’s less than half the tickets we need to sell. I think by the weekend if we’ve sold 17-18,000 that will be a real indication as to if we are going to get close to selling out. If it’s only at 13-14,000 by that point then no chance. 

It’s 13-14,000 right now. Another section opened a few minutes ago and tickets are still shifting really, really fast. About 200 light-blue (ie in process) at any given time 👍

Debut 4
1 hour ago, Luckies1874 said:

Yeah it’s difficult to gauge if this is good sales or not because as you say most of the die hards will be buying immediately. It sounds like a big number but it’s less than half the tickets we need to sell. I think by the weekend if we’ve sold 17-18,000 that will be a real indication as to if we are going to get close to selling out. If it’s only at 13-14,000 by that point then no chance. 

Aye.  I’d say to sell another 11k would be good going.  Like you say, the diehards will go and most will by now have got their tics.

As ever, results leading up to the semi will influence either way.  A decent run of results tips the balance with the undecided.  

Edited by Debut 4

joondalupjambo
13 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Around 18k would be a big disappointment and would be less than Aberdeen’s allocation!

This is a chance to secure a 50% allocation ongoing …. don’t sell out and we won’t get another chance of a 50% allocation against the old firm for many years to come.

Buy buy buy ….

No guarantees in this day and age but yep but, buy, buy is right.  

Shooter McGavin
21 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

I assume any we don’t sell will be given to Big Hearts to distribute to families that are struggling? 

Not a bad shout, seeing as they’re already paid for 👍🏻

41 minutes ago, Colin McElhinney said:

The time dropping as you are about to pay  is an issue I’ve had time and time again as I wait for a code to be sent to my phone from the bank.  I’ve tried 2 different cards for different banks and same issue.  Ticketmaster need to change the time allocated for this.

Cameronstheman

No got yet but 4 for sure maybe 5 

Edited by Cameronstheman

Luckies1874
45 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Buy buy buy ….

Aberdeen won’t take anything like 18k though. We’ll comfortably take more than them. 

Fareastjambo
58 minutes ago, Colin McElhinney said:

Totally agree with this!

Seaside Dave

Tickets sorted and all. Easy as that. Tickets got. Flights booked. Pints ordered. May as well book the flight for the final while I'm at it. We are pumping them 

1971fozzy

If you can afford it and able to go then surely you go. Anything can happen, and it’s the big cup semi final. A day out with family / mates. Supporting the team. I imagine we will be close to selling out in the end. It’s important for future semis and final that we do sell out against that mob. Otherwise it gives them leverage in the future to cut it

Edited by 1971fozzy

Harry Potter

should be an app to tell us of sales, at least it would be worth getting unlike half the rubbish on the market, app over load , useless to most.

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Final allocation 21k. 

We can still get more if we sell out the 21K but pretty sure you will be right 

Cameronstheman
51 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

If you can afford it and able to go then surely you go. Anything can happen, and it’s the big cup semi final. A day out with family / mates. Supporting the team. I imagine we will be close to selling out in the end. It’s important for future semis and final that we do sell out against that mob. Otherwise it gives them leverage in the future to cut it

This 

Thunder and Lightning
2 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

The same people who don't buy cos it's at hsmpden/on the telly or cos it's rangers (and all the other shite excuses out there) will be the same moaning about not getting a ticket for the final. Glory hunters gtf. 

John Findlay
44 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

🤭

Screenshot_20240327_185934_Google.jpg

Is that your current lass, or one of your ex's Mikey?😉

Wee Mikey
Just now, John Findlay said:

Is that your current lass, or one of your ex's Mikey?😉

Well out of my league, mate. 🤭

John Findlay
1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Well out of my league, mate. 🤭

Aye that's true😀

Harry Potter
42 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

The same people who don't buy cos it's at hsmpden/on the telly or cos it's rangers (and all the other shite excuses out there) will be the same moaning about not getting a ticket for the final. Glory hunters gtf. 

wow.😅,

cookieboy
3 hours ago, scottg71 said:

great idea and I would be happy to contribute to any fundraising for this to save the club paying it all 

Jambof3tornado

This would be a very good idea especially if the club has to foot the bill. For what its worth I think we'll not be far off selling our allocation.

cookieboy

23 accounts , 46 tickets purchased , all for people with lower point counts 

Bull's-eye

Its all lies.

We've only sold 25 tickets.

I would chuck in a tenner. Reckon some others would as well. Not sure how it could work although 

dannymack

Heart of Midlothian v Glasgow Rangers

1982-83 Scottish League Cup Semi Finals, 2 legs. 

My very first experience at our beloved competing in any form of a Semi Final in Scotlands two competitions, since 1982 I've been fortunate to not miss any of the Semi finals or finals that have followed.*

Through the years many of my mates have missed games for various reasons, I always try and live my life around the semi and final dates to avoid a clash.... 

I've always maintained we as fans should stand up and be counted to support the club regardless of who we're playing and how the form is going unless circumstances are prevailing.**

I'm hoping Hearts can take at least 18k to 20k, obviously I'd love to see a sold out sign but anything near that would be satisfactory, I'm sure Big Hearts could organise the rest of the tickets. 

*In no way am I trying to insinuate any form of uber Hearts fan status or claiming to be a better Hearts fan than anyone else... ABSOLUTELY NOT.

** The main cause for fellow fans not being able attend is the cost of living and the ludicrous costs of the match ticket and travel. In no way should anyone question anyone's absence due to these unfortunate circumstances. 

the posh bit
6 hours ago, Colin McElhinney said:

I had 30 minutes of problems on my phone with the stadium map, kept crashing. Went over to a different browser and it worked first time. 

dannymack

What's the crack with the map details here ?

Noticed that seats available in rows A. B. C etc were on the rows and seats visible on the map. 

Big gaps at the front. 

Rangers sections all good and clear. 

Screenshot_20240327_233123_Chrome.jpg

dannymack

Weird that row A in this block is so far back from the perimeter wall. 

Screenshot_20240327_234321_Chrome.thumb.jpg.34050e72a7bb54754b7ecd73c2838a3e.jpg

Screenshot_20240327_234231_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9abc17de2003c52815106d433fba371d.jpg

6 hours ago, dannymack said:

What's the crack with the map details here ?

Noticed that seats available in rows A. B. C etc were on the rows and seats visible on the map. 

Big gaps at the front. 

Rangers sections all good and clear. 

Screenshot_20240327_233123_Chrome.jpg

Could be hospitality seats hearts have kept back. May become available later on if they don't sell. 

Loyalty points have been added for this already. You normally have to wait till the game has been played.

1971fozzy
10 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Loyalty points have been added for this already. You normally have to wait till the game has been played.

so they have. Suppose apart from Easter road ( and a high chance that may not happen as they may be bottom 6 ) there’s no real need to wait to put them on after the semi

loveofthegame

I’ll buck the trend, I think we’ll sell out.

i think there’ll be a huge number sold today (payday) and the club have been smart allowing two tickets per account - akin to Aberdeen approach for last cup final.

Beave1874

Will be getting 2 today then try to arrange transport from Fife to the dump. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

I’ll buck the trend, I think we’ll sell out.

i think there’ll be a huge number sold today (payday) and the club have been smart allowing two tickets per account - akin to Aberdeen approach for last cup final.

I think we'll sell out aswell , fully expect to see the club release at least 15.000 sold by end of today 

Jambo-Fox
39 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I think we'll sell out aswell , fully expect to see the club release at least 15.000 sold by end of today 

Looking at the maps surely sold that many yesterday?