Harry and Meghan

ri Alban

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

It's one of the rare things that's true on social media platforms and out there in the real world.

Their mask slips when you mention Meghan Markle

Their 'Jeremy Huntery' runs through them like Blacpool runs through a stick of rock.

I find it terrifying that nurses are next in line for this stuff. 
They’ve got people hating them. 
1. Unionists

2. Huns 

3. Nigel Farage

4. Tommy Robinson 

5. Brexit

6. Hate SNP

7. Hate Scotland 

8. Knee bending brit slaves

9. Hate Harry and Meghan

What have I missed btw?

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Nucky Thompson

• jambopilms

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, jack D and coke said:

1. Unionists

2. Huns 

3. Nigel Farage

4. Tommy Robinson 

5. Brexit

6. Hate SNP

7. Hate Scotland 

9. Hate Harry and Meghan

What have I missed btw?

Hate France.

Hate Argentina.

Hate Germany.

Hate Scotland.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Hate France.

Hate Argentina.

Hate Germany.

Hate Scotland.

Yep all them too. 
Whatsapping me shite about Royal Marines every time Argentina play. 
Absaloot ****tards man. 

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Yep all them too. 
Whatsapping me shite about Royal Marines every time Argentina play. 
Absaloot ****tards man. 

Scumbags.

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, Captain Sausage said:

I don’t understand why you have to be a racist Brexiteer to find Meghan and Harry pretty unsavoury. 

I think the monarchy should be abolished. 
Prince Andrew is a sex pest (and probably a paedo) and should be in jail. 
The whole raft of them are immoral hangers on scroungers of the public purse. 

None of that changes the fact that Meghan Markle is a narcissist who feels like she must be the victim. The whole thing is ‘look at poor old me’ with no substance to it. It’s clearly her leading the whole thing and Harry is just a pussy whipped idiot who will be disposed of once she had no further use for him. 

What do you know about anyone in the public eye other than what the media portray though? There is agenda here. 
Its ridiculous to have an opinion on this girl. 
She might be lovely or she might be awful who knows. 
Who the **** cares too. 
Listening to Piers Morgan, Nadine Dorres or Jeremy Clarkson and reading the sun about this girl then forming an opinion…
Jesus ****ing christ. 
No offence man. 

Edited by jack D and coke

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

1. Unionists

2. Huns 

3. Nigel Farage

4. Tommy Robinson 

5. Brexit

6. Hate SNP

7. Hate Scotland 

9. Hate Harry and Meghan

What have I missed btw?

The nurses are now in the firing line for the latest bout of Daily Nazi culture warfare.

Off the top of my head;

Brown faces

Dinghies

Rules from yoorup

Political correctness

Wokery

Stuff being sold in pounds & ounces/pints/gallons

Paying too much tax

There's so much of it you could probably sit all day and continually add to the list of fuddish features these clowns present. 

I used to think it was an unfair characterisation but it's actually how they are. 

Bonnie Prince Charlie
12 hours ago, H2 said:

According to Hewitt, they did not meet until 86 and had a relationship till 1991, look it up for yourself, it's really not difficult.

He would say that wouldn't he. And no need for the snide comment. I agree with you that it would not be difficult to look up a comment he made, doesn't mean it's the truth though

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The nurses are now in the firing line for the latest bout of Daily Nazi culture warfare.

Off the top of my head;

Brown faces

Dinghies

Rules from yoorup

Political correctness

Wokery

Stuff being sold in pounds & ounces/pints/gallons

Paying too much tax

There's so much of it you could probably sit all day and continually add to the list of fuddish features these clowns present. 

I used to think it was an unfair characterisation but it's actually how they are. 

Yep add all these to the list too. 
It’s quite uncanny btw. 
You only need to hear a person mention one of the many things we’ve listed and you know everything you need to know about them. 

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Yep add all these to the list too. 
It’s quite uncanny btw. 
You only need to hear a person mention one of the many things we’ve listed and you know everything you need to know about them. 

Oh aye 👍

You see it on here. 

If a certain type of thread appears we could sit with a bingo card of posters and opinions and have a full house within minutes 😂

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Oh aye 👍

You see it on here. 

If a certain type of thread appears we could sit with a bingo card of posters and opinions and have a full house within minutes 😂

It’s comical tbh :lol: 

Captain Sausage
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

What do you know about anyone in the public eye other than what the media portray though? There is agenda here. 
Its ridiculous to have an opinion on this girl. 
She might be lovely or she might be awful who knows. 
Who the **** cares too. 
Listening to Piers Morgan, Nadine Dorres or Jeremy Clarkson and reading the sun about this girl then forming an opinion…
Jesus ****ing christ. 
No offence man. 

Eh? So I can’t form an opinion on anyone in the public eye, yet you are free to do so with Clarkson, Morgan and Dorries (all of whom I find repugnant). 

Also, who the **** cares? You, evidently, as here you are posting on the thread. 

Simping celebrities is one of the weirdest things about the internet.

But fair play, you don’t see the Oprah interview, Netflix special, book deals (more no doubt) as narcissistic opportunism to cash in on their proximity to the British crown - that’s your prerogative. Personally, I find them to be holier-than-thou hypocrites who claim to crave privacy yet do nothing but flash their faces to the highest bidder. 

18 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

Eh? So I can’t form an opinion on anyone in the public eye, yet you are free to do so with Clarkson, Morgan and Dorries (all of whom I find repugnant). 

Also, who the **** cares? You, evidently, as here you are posting on the thread. 

But fair play, you don’t see the Oprah interview, Netflix special, book deals (more no doubt) as narcissistic opportunism to cash in on their proximity to the British crown - that’s your prerogative. Personally, I find them to be holier-than-thou hypocrites who claim to crave privacy yet do nothing but flash their faces to the highest bidder. 

Being born into a royal family and you want out can't be easy.

Probably, the Daily Mail and a few other tabloids inadvertently provided that out. Harry (not Megan) grabbed it and ran like the vermin from the 1-5 final.

Good luck to Harry, Megan & their young family. I hope they milk 💦 every £,$ & € that's coming their way...everyone else is... 🐄 🥛🐄🥛

Oh, to be young, clever, rich and in love...

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Captain Sausage said:

I find all the above dicks but accept your view about mine :lol: 

I didn’t see the Oprah interview and I won’t be watching this Netflix show. 
Id be pleased if these people weren’t a thing at all. 

Captain Sausage
36 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Id be pleased if these people weren’t a thing at all. 

:lol: I think we are aligned on that. 

The glorification of celebrities, be it sports/reality/business/whatever, is just bizarre. 

Most of these people are probably decent, grounded folk trying to make a living - but there is a significant chunk of them that are just awful people. To be honest, the populist direction of politics indicates that a majority of the population are that way inclined. 

Bonnie Prince Charlie
8 hours ago, Captain Sausage said:

I don’t understand why you have to be a racist Brexiteer to find Meghan and Harry pretty unsavoury. 

I think the monarchy should be abolished. 
Prince Andrew is a sex pest (and probably a paedo) and should be in jail. 
The whole raft of them are immoral hangers on scroungers of the public purse. 

None of that changes the fact that Meghan Markle is a narcissist who feels like she must be the victim. The whole thing is ‘look at poor old me’ with no substance to it. It’s clearly her leading the whole thing and Harry is just a pussy whipped idiot who will be disposed of once she had no further use for him. 

Well said, exactly my thoughts

It is perfectly possible to enjoy watching various gammons working themselves into a frenzy about this couple AND to find their constant self promotion annoying and never take a blind bit of notice of anything they do.

It's not a zero sum game.

Both "sides" are probably wrong.

Anything that brings Piers Morgan closer to a complete breakdown is a good thing.

18 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

As for Morgan. I’m presuming he was married when he thought he was going to score with her. A repulsive idiot.

I've never really followed any of this nonsense, but from I gather they met once, he contacted her again, she ignored him and went to the event where she met Harry. Not sure if I'm missing any important details out here?

At the time when they met he would have been around 50 and she would have been around 34. What made him think he had any sort of a chance with her?

Bonnie Prince Charlie
58 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

I've never really followed any of this nonsense, but from I gather they met once, he contacted her again, she ignored him and went to the event where she met Harry. Not sure if I'm missing any important details out here?

At the time when they met he would have been around 50 and she would have been around 34. What made him think he had any sort of a chance with her?

Lots of woman hook up with older guys especially if they have some money

3 hours ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

Lots of woman hook up with older guys especially if they have some money

Mate, unless you're brad pitt, most women are after money, doesn't matter how old you are. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

On 08/12/2022 at 23:27, jack D and coke said:

The thing that rips my jimmys more that anything else is that independence is hating the English. 
I can’t speak for everyone of course and there is no doubt there is absolute halfwits who are that way but it’s never been that for me. 
England and the English are loved by me. 
Im even softening to this WC bid  

No it's not. I'm all for independence but I like the English. I even met one once.

On 21/12/2022 at 11:07, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

He would say that wouldn't he. And no need for the snide comment. I agree with you that it would not be difficult to look up a comment he made, doesn't mean it's the truth though

It is pretty much accepted by all the Royal commentators that it is the case, but hey if it suits you to believe otherwise, that's your choice, doesn't mean it's right though!

Bonnie Prince Charlie
19 hours ago, H2 said:

It is pretty much accepted by all the Royal commentators that it is the case, but hey if it suits you to believe otherwise, that's your choice, doesn't mean it's right though!

I always believe what the Royal commentators say

• 2 weeks later...
Shooter McGavin
56 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Don't trap yourself with the bridges you burn | Elliot Chan

I think Harry has just burnt the last of his bridges, after the leaking of his book

I would too if my uncle was a nonce and my gran tried to dip a state poverty fund to heat her palace

Nucky Thompson

He wore the Nazi outfit because William and Kate told him to :rofl:

He's coming over as a total bell end 

Footballfirst
20 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Boy's a weirdo and a total wank.  Please finally **** off.

..............  and take the rest of the family with him.

Shockerooney.

Privileged teenager uses cocaine following a posh boy's "hunt"

23 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

He wore the Nazi outfit because William and Kate told him to :rofl:

He's coming over as a total bell end 

Say's a lot about Harry when he even considered wearing the Nazi uniform in the first place, before asking William & Kate, allegedly.

The Real Maroonblood
47 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I would too if my uncle was a nonce and my gran tried to dip a state poverty fund to heat her palace

:laugh2:

The Real Maroonblood
47 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Boy's a weirdo and a total wank.  Please finally **** off.

Top bloke for being annoying to his family. 

The Mighty Thor
6 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Say's a lot about Harry when he even considered wearing the Nazi uniform in the first place, before asking William & Kate, allegedly.

It's in the family genes. 

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I’m starting to take to Harry personally..

9 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

True.

But he's enjoying a free reign to wade in in the full knowledge that there will never be any reaction.  Any number of free hits without consequences.

An absolutely slimey ***** who is exploiting the gullibility of people and the genuine fight against racism.

Harry was one of the likeable ones but now just a money grabbing victim. They both forget that he was very much a royal, stuck up, over privileged, racist and formal. Everything that Megan hates. Makes you wonder what she seen in him in the first place.

Can't imagine her getting with someone who dressed like a Nazi unless it was a life long meal ticket. Calls out every instance of injustice no matter how small but then marries a racist. Mental.

He was everything he is now moaning about.

Edited by jambopilms

il Duce McTarkin
26 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

The uniforms were something the Nazi's definately got right, tbf.

20 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

It's in the family genes. 

Yeh, but Harry is the only one who has worn a Nazi uniform in public, AFAIK.

jack D and coke

What’s the saying about no such thing as bad publicity?

Probably true here. 
Even gets me talking about the ***** ffs. 

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Victorian said:

True.

But he's enjoying a free reign to wade in in the full knowledge that there will never be any reaction.  Any number of free hits without consequences.

An absolutely slimey ***** who is exploiting the gullibility of people and the genuine fight against racism.

The whole lot are a cesspit. 

5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The whole lot are a cesspit. 

May well be the case but I tend to opine on these two separately from his family,  who I don't give much of a monkey's about.  

Tbf though,  you never know who's got their claws into them.  Management company,  publicists,  etc.  Some of these people are proper scum.  They may actually be being exploited themselves to an extent.  

Edited by Victorian

They know fine well they have no talent to make it on their own so they have to  dish dirt like some weirdo selling stories to the newspapers. It won't be long before they can't make any more money from the same moaning.

Why are they still using their titles if they hate it all so much and want separation from it all?

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

May well be the case but I tend to opine on these two separately from his family,  who I don't give much of a monkey's about.  

Tbf though,  you never know who's got their claws into them.  Management company,  publicists,  etc.  Some of these people are proper scum.  They may actually be being exploited themselves to an extent.  

Very much this. How many drafts of the book were refused before there was enough dirt in it for the publisher. 

He was in the media a few days ago saying he wants his family back, knowing fine well what was about to be released in the book, happy to burn bridges for money but wants to look like he has tried to get back in with them.

1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

Very much this. How many drafts of the book were refused before there was enough dirt in it for the publisher. 

He was in the media a few days ago saying he wants his family back, knowing fine well what was about to be released in the book, happy to burn bridges for money but wants to look like he has tried to get back in with them.

It's skin crawling patter.  The type of double talk,  implausible narrative shite that Putin and his henchmen employ.  

My brother's an evil ***** but I want him back and it's up to him to make it happen but he never does,  evil ***** that he is.

Just now, Victorian said:

It's skin crawling patter.  The type of double talk,  implausible narrative shite that Putin and his henchmen employ.  

My brother's an evil ***** but I want him back and it's up to him to make it happen but he never does,  evil ***** that he is.

It's playing to an audience.

8 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

t-Adolf-Hitler-Duke-and-Duchess-of-Winds

If Carlsberg made awkward moments....

It would be the bloke in the middle's great great nephew borrowing the bloke on the rights jacket to go to a fancy dress party.