Harry and Meghan

ri Alban

Even the title of the book screams I don't want to be second fiddle, but he was brought up knowing where he is in the pecking order and he was given far more freedom because of it. Megan however seems to sort to take offence at not being equal or being a "Spare"

Edited by jambopilms

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Nucky Thompson

• jambopilms

Comes across as a bit of a ponce for someone that served in the middle east. Poor wee harry got grabbed round the neck by his brother, what a horrifying thing to happen.

10 minutes ago, The Gorgie said:

Comes across as a bit of a ponce for someone that served in the middle east. Poor wee harry got grabbed round the neck by his brother, what a horrifying thing to happen.

He was an over privileged posh twit while serving, he got away with a lot more than anyone else would. For example he was getting pissed up with strippers in Calgary whilst the rest of his Regiment were on the prairie on exercise. He was professional and proud of what he was doing in Afghan and seemed like a decent bloke. 

Seems to have turned into a total moaning victim, wonder why that is. 

Edited by jambopilms

9 minutes ago, The Gorgie said:

It's the broken necklace I feel sorry for. There's been no mention of what happened to it. Shameful.

i wish jj was my dad
32 minutes ago, The Gorgie said:

Christ. If i wrote up every time my older brother grabbed or pushed me in an argument when we were younger there would be a shortage of paper. Nobody would be interested though.

He's at it and so far up his own arse he had no idea how much of a twat he comes across as. 

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

The uniforms were something the Nazi's definately got right, tbf.

I once had a very nice Hugo Boss suit when I was slimmer.

jack D and coke
32 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Christ. If i wrote up every time my older brother grabbed or pushed me in an argument when we were younger there would be a shortage of paper. Nobody would be interested though.

He's at it and so far up his own arse he had no idea how much of a twat he comes across as. 

But we’re all scum and have these common scuffles with our riff raff families. 
I’ll be honest I enjoy just seeing how wound up people get over this nonsense :lol: 

Dafties from council estates in Scotland that are pyoor staunch its FAF. 

Not saying thats you bud btw👍🏼

In general it’s insane. 

Francis Albert

How does he know exactly how many people he killed serving as a helicopter pilot? Did he land to check them for a pulse?

jack D and coke
Just now, Francis Albert said:

How does he know exactly how many people he killed serving as a helicopter pilot? Did he land to check them for a pulse?

They probably just told him he did. 
It’s like all these upper class twits whether it’s lords or ladies or royals or rishi sunak types. 
They have no clue about normal life whatsoever. 
They think noncing is normal.

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

They probably just told him he did. 
It’s like all these upper class twits whether it’s lords or ladies or royals or rishi sunak types. 
They have no clue about normal life whatsoever. 
They think noncing is normal.

He is a twit or twat or tit or whatever. They exist in all walks of life. Though I agree the Upper Class inbreds have more than their fair share.

1 hour ago, The Gorgie said:

I wonder if they are making a mistake when trying to establish themselves in America. 

My impression of the USA is of a positive place that isn't too keen on people portraying themselves as victims. Black people get on specifically for example by not being victims. Not dwelling on the racism. 

This all screems 'poor me'. 

It's funny how there's almost a political divide over this lot of pampered arseholes.

I just read that Harry seen some pchycic and his mither telt him he's living the life she wanted for him.

If that's not cynical cashing in on the Dianna cash cow I dunno what is.

Fekin wee idiot

On 19/12/2022 at 19:33, the posh bit said:

You can **** right off if you think I'm agreeing with anything sensible that you've posted again, you snidey *****. 😡

On 19/12/2022 at 19:59, Dirk McTarkin said:

:greatpost:

Brilliant

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

The uniforms were something the Nazi's definately got right, tbf.

307ADF00-2E82-42D2-B5E8-498A78E89F54.jpeg

Lone Striker
27 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I wonder if they are making a mistake when trying to establish themselves in America. 

My impression of the USA is of a positive place that isn't too keen on people portraying themselves as victims. Black people get on specifically for example by not being victims. Not dwelling on the racism. 

This all screems 'poor me'. 

Parts of the American media are even more obsessed with Royal scandal than the British media - even more so now that an American TV actress is married to the Spare.      Seems  to me that Harry's already crossed the Rubicon (in his own mind) and has just decided to go large with maximum embarrassment to the "firm", while making megabucks along the way.   He's got nothing left to lose now, basically.

Given his mothers downfall from fairytale princess, through abandoned depression  & ultimate death,  its hardly surprising that Harry resents many aspects of his fathers behaviour.      If his ambition really is to disrupt the concept of an inherited  Royal Family, then good on him.

John Gentleman

Hameg are squeezing their lemon for all the juice they can get. You just know that once these latest 'revelations' have subsided there'll be 'fresh' ones a bit further down the track, just to keep the shitshow (and money machine) chugging along. Rinse and repeat, ad infinitum.

SwindonJambo

With the sole aim of making money, Harry really showing himself up here, with his look at me wife pulling the strings. No one is coming out of this with any credit at all. He certainly wouldn't have done any of this with his granny still around.

I have no time for anyone involved but if Hameg succeeds in getting the whole thing shut down, they will have gone up in my estimation.

It's always been very obvious that the royal firm are a grotesquely overprivileged dysfunctional shower of tossers and parasites and here we have it laid bare if Hameg is to be believed.

Go on Harry, son . Expose these fecking monsters, fully. How you can every speak to you Da is beyond me, after what he did to your Maw. I'm surprised you didn't make your brother first in line, after Your Granny. William is obsessed, so he won't say anything about the fake Queen.

Anyway, The end of this stupidity of folk born to rule the lessers, isn't far away. Tho it does show how twisted being British is, that they all want Harry hanged and Andrew is forgiven. Only one reason for that. Meghan being black. How dare you pollute the royal line. Tradition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason a majority folk vote no, is to be a part this.  :facepalm: 

8 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Because it's all on real time video shot from the helicopter seemingly.

I have to say, WTF was he thinking about or rather not thinking when he included those details in the book.

A man who is obsessed with his family's security has by revealing that he killed 25 taliban fighters, just put a huge target on his, Meghan's & his children's backs, seemingly the reaction in certain parts of the world at this news has been like putting petrol on a fire, and America has enough crazies before winding them up any further.

Shooter McGavin

The both of them are ripping the p*** out the Royal Family, whilst winding the crusty old British media up, until they’re frothing at the mouth.

Not that I’ve been watching their interviews or particularly care about them, but I hope they keep going and things get even worse. Hope things get proper farcical soon.

Still find it bizarre how Harry gets more negative attention than the nonce uncle. Just about sums this country up.

Nothing worse for a gammon incel Brit, unionist,royalist, loyalist, knee bender, than a strong women.

Mr Tate has keep you some pizza.

If Harry was just some random you'd met in the pub coming out with these stories, you'd move away from him ASAP.

Can kill 25 Taliban but pisses his pants over a booboo from his Brother. 

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Because it's all on real time video shot from the helicopter seemingly.

I have to say, WTF was he thinking about or rather not thinking when he included those details in the book.

A man who is obsessed with his family's security has by revealing that he killed 25 taliban fighters, just put a huge target on his, Meghan's & his children's backs, seemingly the reaction in certain parts of the world at this news has been like putting petrol on a fire, and America has enough crazies before winding them up any further.

Bang on with this btw. The boy has tied himself in so many knots with his contradictions he is one of the few people I'm happy to see the gutter press dismantle.

Hell mend him for that but unfortunately coming out with his Uncle Albert 'during the war' stories he has just made himself a target for guys that won't stop at saying nasty things about him. 

Not quite the protective family man he would have us believe he is. 

41 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

If Harry was just some random you'd met in the pub coming out with these stories, you'd move away from him ASAP.

Can kill 25 Taliban but pisses his pants over a booboo from his Brother. 

Harry is rapidly turning into one of those people whom you ask them how's things doing and instantly regret it. :laugh:

5 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Bang on with this btw. The boy has tied himself in so many knots with his contradictions he is one of the few people I'm happy to see the gutter press dismantle.

Hell mend him for that but unfortunately coming out with his Uncle Albert 'during the war' stories he has just made himself a target for guys that won't stop at saying nasty things about him. 

Not quite the protective family man he would have us believe he is. 

It get's worse, he also mentioned that whilst in the UK his security team aren't allowed to carry guns.  :facepalm:

i wish jj was my dad
9 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

It get's worse, he also mentioned that whilst in the UK his security team aren't allowed to carry guns.  :facepalm:

Given his form to date I wouldn't put it past him to have said that so his step dad upped his security. 

I'm honestly struggling to think of a bigger arsehole tbh. It's quite distressing to find myself agreeing with Piers Morgan. 

More gaslighting in the latest rant.

"He wanted me to hit him back,  but I chose not to" (cos I'm such a ****ing hero).

That kind of gaslighting betrays some psychological traits.  Not a good indicator of his character.  Between him and his Mrs,  it could be quite a fireworks show if they were to become estranged.

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Nothing worse for a gammon incel Brit, unionist,royalist, loyalist, knee bender, than a strong women.

Mr Tate has keep you some pizza.

Parlez-vous Anglais?

The whole thing is ****ing halarious. Hopefully someone comes up with a decent sketch show of this whole affair because it is literally begging for it. 

Nucky Thompson

For a seemingly intelligent guy, he's oblivious to the erse he's making of himself.

Either that or he thinks everyone else is gullible and stupid

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Very true . It’s very distasteful really . Classless . Although I like him and Megan and glad they are out of the toxic royal environment . Harry much too normal, humane and emotional for that mob . Genuinely hope after all this carry on things settled down for him and Meghan 

8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Very true . It’s very distasteful really . Classless . Although I like him and Megan and glad they are out of the toxic royal environment . Harry much too normal, humane and emotional for that mob . Genuinely hope after all this carry on things settled down for him and Meghan 

That's all down to Harry & Meghan to how quick things settledown, however the next flashpoint is going to be the coronation with the worlds media focusing on how Harry, Meghan, William & Kate interact or don't, where it should all be about the crowning of a new king, but it won't be, it'll be all about the brothers and their wifes. 

And round and round we go.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

That's all down to Harry & Meghan to how quick things settledown, however the next flashpoint is going to be the coronation with the worlds media focusing on how Harry, Meghan, William & Kate interact or don't, where it should all be about the crowning of a new king, but it won't be, it'll be all about the brothers and their wifes. 

And round and round we go.

That’s showbiz really . The royals actually love all this shit really . Keeps them in the news instead of the real discussion being get shot of the monarchy . We should be a republic