Harry and Meghan

ri Alban

Nucky Thompson
35 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The right-wing media and it’s loyal band of gammon just mentally can’t handle the fact that he’s in love with a mixed race woman.

It’s totally broken their tiny racist minds 😂

Aye, that's exactly what it is :rofl:

Banished from the kingdom to the land far, far away 

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Nucky Thompson

• jambopilms

4 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Now you've done it. You've asked. Now the angriest poster on kickback will tell you all about what he read on secret Internet sites. 😂 

Or, just every newspaper in the country, including those that love the royals. 

8 minutes ago, gjcc said:

As discussed above, tragically that’s what happened - right up to the late 80s.  Tens of thousands of people for many reasons, hidden away in a plethora of ‘asylums’ all over the country.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Care_in_the_Community

9 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Now you've done it. You've asked. Now the angriest poster on kickback will tell you all about what he read on secret Internet sites. 😂 

Is it the republican that calls himself ‘King of Scots’?

58 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Quite easy to dislike Harry and Megan without giving two shits about the royals.

Exactly! A couple of shameless attention seeking gold diggers.

Wish the rest of the royals would move to California too.

Geoff Kilpatrick

People who demand privacy often make six part documentary series.

Won't be paying any attention to this.

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Really?

Maybe he will tell us about the real scandal of the royal family. The disabled kids hidden from sight. Fecking animals.

Could hardly do a Joseph Merrick and sell tickets though could they? 

1 hour ago, FWJ said:

Tragically that’s what happened in those days to handicapped people (sometimes not even handicapped - just ‘difficult’ or even an unmarried mother) - institutionalised.  That’s why there were dozens of ‘asylums’ dotted around the country.

it started to change in the late ‘80s.  Astonishing to think what happened, even in my lifetime.

Was going to say this myself. Bang on the money. 

2 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

**** all of them... bunch of ****in ***** ! 

Aye, but I'd giggle if Harry and his wife brings it all down *they won't be allowed to *

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, FWJ said:

Tragically that’s what happened in those days to handicapped people (sometimes not even handicapped - just ‘difficult’ or even an unmarried mother) - institutionalised.  That’s why there were dozens of ‘asylums’ dotted around the country.

it started to change in the late ‘80s.  Astonishing to think what happened, even in my lifetime.

Quite. The Royals were far from alone in hiding away "embarrassing" relations when they could. Judging half a century or more later  by today's standards is trite. As a republican I can think of better arguments for getting rid of monarchy and all the rest of that nonsense. The supposed " trials and tribulations" of Harry and Meghan do not feature in the case against ... In fact these gold diggers are a part of the case against. 

14 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Quite. The Royals were far from alone in hiding away "embarrassing" relations when they could. Judging half a century or more later  by today's standards is trite. As a republican I can think of better arguments for getting rid of monarchy and all the rest of that nonsense. The supposed " trials and tribulations" of Harry and Meghan do not feature in the case against ... In fact these gold diggers are a part of the case against. 

Indeed. 

Jeffros Furios
8 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Aye, but I'd giggle if Harry and his wife brings it all down *they won't be allowed to *

Yeah I wouldn't have a problem with that .. a bunch of racists and sex offenders born to rule

over thier subjects ..

The way some people in this country slavishly love them is pathetic ..

Harry and Megan are acting like typical annoying attention seeking yanks. 

There's 2 things I've never understood .. loving the Royals and voting Tory :o

Megan pulling on the ginger strings again for money. When it runs out she will be gone. 

Long live the king 

13 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Harry doesn’t give 2 ****s about the royal family. His mum is no longer with us and his dad is James Hewitt not old Charlie. 

Of course he’s going to go on the attack when the only person he really lives is his wife. 

:wacko: Eye's are too close together to be Hewitts.

You’d think if Harry really wanted to bring down the whole house of cards he’d just take a DNA test.

The disappointment on here when it turns out Charles is his father would be something to behold.

I know I'm posting on this thread but, I am amazed that people give two shites about this subject. Apart from the trolls on both sides of course

Francis Albert
13 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

It comes down to the most important part of continuation.

Royal blood.

Harrys doesn’t have any. He knows it. They all know it. He isn’t a true Royal and never will be.

The whole Megan thing is Harry saying **** you to the family and the family saying **** you right back.

William and Kate providing the “correct” family lineage of course still the darlings.

I have sympathy for Harry as it’s not his fault his mum had a fling.

Does anyone really think the "royal line" (an extremely squiggly line at best) has not been broken multiple times?  The Royals (and indeed the aristocracy in general) have never been strong on marital fidelity.

Odd that most of the knicker twisting on this thread is coming not from loyalist so called "gammons" but from my fellow republicans. 

Edited by Francis Albert

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I know I'm posting on this thread but, I am amazed that people give two shites about this subject. Apart from the trolls on both sides of course

Anyone putting the boot into the royal family is good.

17 minutes ago, FWJ said:

You’d think if Harry really wanted to bring down the whole house of cards he’d just take a DNA test.

The disappointment on here when it turns out Charles is his father would be something to behold.

:thumb:

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Yeah I wouldn't have a problem with that .. a bunch of racists and sex offenders born to rule

over thier subjects ..

The way some people in this country slavishly love them is pathetic ..

Harry and Megan are acting like typical annoying attention seeking yanks. 

There's 2 things I've never understood .. loving the Royals and voting Tory :o

Celtic fan. Nap.

52 minutes ago, FWJ said:

:spoton:

55 minutes ago, FWJ said:

Maybe he already has?

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Maybe he already has?

Perhaps he has.  Since he’s no longer a ‘working member of the royal family’ and it’s vanishingly unlikely he’ll ever be king, I’m not sure how much business it is of anyone else.

Releasing the information might resolve the issue for the pruriently-minded though.

Thunder and Lightning
12 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Or, just every newspaper in the country, including those that love the royals. 

Aww, u read newspapers? How quaint. 

It’ll be nothing much more than a watered down gossip piece, diluted and redacted by an army of lawyers. Folk will make money. Nothing will come of it save for a few oooos and ahhhs by those who feed this crap 

Harry and his missus are full of innuendos and vague accusations.

Name the names. point the finger, be specific or just shut the feck up and get on with the highly privileged private life you apparently craved

Edited by JimmyCant

Spitonastranger
15 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Illegitimate Ginger twat and his ham actress American floozy.

The tampon wanting to be King and his adulteress 

luckyBatistuta
15 hours ago, jambopilms said:

Money making exercise. The royal family is the only thing that makes them relevant and makes them money. They have no talent or personality that they can live off. 

They hate the royals but call themselves duke and dutches and moaned when their kids weren't going to be prince. 

In no other family "firm" can you leave burn all your bridges then moan you aren't getting paid by the firm.

If you don't want to be royal then fine just blend into the background and disappear like the rest of the useless ones. They don't want that though they/she is desperate for the limelight 

The Oprah farce wasn't enough, they will have their say over and over on the same subject until it stops making them money. Even wanted cameras to follow them around Buckingham palace, knowing they will use the footage to stick the knife in.

I hate everything about the Royal Family and don’t give a flying shoite about them (as they do about us) but totally agree with the bold. Just wish I could avoid it all, but every time I turn the television on or look online, it’s Harry and Meghan😡🤬

It's been too long since we've boo'ed royalty at Tynie. 

Should make it a regular occurrence. 

Nucky Thompson
21 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

It's been too long since we've boo'ed royalty at Tynie. 

Should make it a regular occurrence. 

Been even longer since we've (more than one person) booed the Pope.

il Duce McTarkin
9 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Been even longer since we've (more than one person) booed the Pope.

:sweeet:

Our finest hour.

There are no winners here, everybody loses when a family, any family, airs it's dirty linen in public.

Harry & Meghan will dine out quite well on spilling the beans about the royal family....for a while at least, but even the American public will tire of them, and what then, there is only so many times you can tell the same story before it gets boring and the offers dry up.

49 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

There are no winners here, everybody loses when a family, any family, airs it's dirty linen in public.

Harry & Meghan will dine out quite well on spilling the beans about the royal family....for a while at least, but even the American public will tire of them, and what then, there is only so many times you can tell the same story before it gets boring and the offers dry up.

Reported as £90 million worth of dining!

Looks to me this will be their final hurrah before disappearing with a shed load of loot never to be seen again.

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Looks to me this will be their final hurrah before disappearing with a shed load of loot never to be seen again.

Until the divorce.

14 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Reported as £90 million worth of dining!

You think the publicity shy couple will tell the film crew that follow them around recording their every staged act to GTF.........naw, can't see that myself.......well not until the cheques stop coming in.

Anything that annoys the royal leeches and their creepy bootlickers is fine by me.

Imagine how pissed off charles is at this, this is the unhinged gimp that lost the plot at a pen.

:jjyay:

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I hate everything about the Royal Family and don’t give a flying shoite about them (as they do about us) but totally agree with the bold. Just wish I could avoid it all, but every time I turn the television on or look online, it’s Harry and Meghan😡🤬

05108C60-688A-4E4B-BC56-41BE73D06707.jpeg

6 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Maybe he already has?

He will have most definitely have done so already, or it will have been done to him when he was younger.

4 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Wonder if Netflix are regretting getting into this. There’ll be money, no doubt, but loads of hassle too

Loads of publicity, more like. They will be loving it.

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Loads of publicity, more like. They will be loving it.

Guaranteed, that’s all anyone is talking about, you can’t seem to escape it

27 minutes ago, redjambo said:

He will have most definitely have done so already, or it will have been done to him when he was younger.

IMO without a doubt he's had a DNA test done, most probably as a child.

7 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

IMO without a doubt he's had a DNA test done, most probably as a child.

I've always thought a test would've been done by someone surreptitiously.