Harry and Meghan

ri Alban

Diadora Van Basten
On 09/12/2022 at 14:25, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

the way I see it is that no-one gave a **** about Diana until she died, at which point everyone started pretending that they did because it was fashionable.

My dad woke me up on the morning it happened to tell me the news. I rolled over and went back to sleep.

that said, there’s not a day that goes by when I don’t think about the people’s princess, the queen of hearts.

She was a candle in the wind 

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Nucky Thompson

• jambopilms

3 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I predict season 2 will be Meghan whinging away and Harry looking uncomfortable.

season 3 to cover the divorce?

18 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

season 3 to cover the divorce?

Said similar to the wife tonight. It'll end in divorce and Harry will have burnt his bridges. I suppose he can always do a Singles holiday with uncle nonce.

13 hours ago, Mister T said:

Said similar to the wife tonight. It'll end in divorce and Harry will have burnt his bridges. I suppose he can always do a Singles holiday with uncle nonce.

🤣

• 2 weeks later...

Just to share some public service information.

Harry made a strong statement in Part 2 of Netflix that Meghan's miscarriage was he thought caused by the stress of media intrusion.

Being the great never talked about, very sad event that affects so many people, stress is not a cause of miscarriage. Although it might be understandable to think that miscarriage is a purely physical, medical occurrence that isn't caused by anything a woman thinks or does.

Otherwise you are saying, Harry the woman is to blame. 

Big error affecting his credibility. 

Bonnie Prince Charlie

I doubt he has much credibility now, son of James Hewitt and I am sure bum hole King Charles knows this

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Just to share some public service information.

Harry made a strong statement in Part 2 of Netflix that Meghan's miscarriage was he thought caused by the stress of media intrusion.

Being the great never talked about, very sad event that affects so many people, stress is not a cause of miscarriage. Although it might be understandable to think that miscarriage is a purely physical, medical occurrence that isn't caused by anything a woman thinks or does.

Otherwise you are saying, Harry the woman is to blame. 

Big error affecting his credibility. 

Cool, that's the link between extreme stress and miscarriage been 100% dismissed by some random guy on the Internet. Magic. 👍

8 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Cool, that's the link between extreme stress and miscarriage been 100% dismissed by some random guy on the Internet. Magic. 👍

To be fair a quick Google will show there's a fair few reputable medical websites including the NHS in agreement with him. 

il Duce McTarkin
7 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Stress can do some ****ing horrible things to the body of a reasonably young, fit, healthy, adult, male. It was absolutely degenerative, to the point where the individual had all the symptoms of early onset arthritis, was in agony much of the time, and could hardly walk. I wouldn't have believed it had I not seen it unfold with my own eyes.

**** knows what horrible things it can do to a pregnant woman. There's no one-size-fits-all with this.

23 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Stress can do some ****ing horrible things to the body of a reasonably young, fit, healthy, adult, male. It was absolutely degenerative, to the point where the individual had all the symptoms of early onset arthritis, was in agony much of the time, and could hardly walk. I wouldn't have believed it had I not seen it unfold with my own eyes.

**** knows what horrible things it can do to a pregnant woman. There's no one-size-fits-all with this.

You can **** right off if you think I'm agreeing with anything sensible that you've posted again, you snidey *****. 😡

il Duce McTarkin
29 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

You can **** right off if you think I'm agreeing with anything sensible that you've posted again, you snidey *****. 😡

:greatpost:

On 10/12/2022 at 20:59, AlimOzturk said:

59A2FD54-55FE-4233-99AA-6785434285F1.jpeg

Pretty much this.

Can't say I'm a big fan of Meghan but the way she's been treated by the media etc, is ridiculous. ***** like Piers Morgan seem to be obsessed with trying to drag her name through the mud. Now that ***** Jeremy Clarkson having a pop. Why do they ****in care so much? *****

Piers cares so much because he had dinner with Megan once and she ghosted the creepy tosser afterwards.

He's obsessed over being given the knockback.

11 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Imagine the state of her if no-one was calling her out. Talks enough shite as it is 

****ing state of you, more like. 😁

Dusk_Till_Dawn

****ing state of you, more like. 😁

Don’t be fooled by a narcissistic freak, you’re not quite that simple bro 

26 minutes ago, Cade said:

Piers cares so much because he had dinner with Megan once and she ghosted the creepy tosser afterwards.

He's obsessed over being given the knockback.

He's a sad prick

16 hours ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

I doubt he has much credibility now, son of James Hewitt and I am sure bum hole King Charles knows this

Harry was born 1984, conceived around Christmas 1983, Diana did not meet Hewitt until the summer of 1986. Is Hewitt a time traveller?

Sounds like Camilla told him to do as you please. Him and Piers seem to be the Attack dogs for the fake queen and her adulterer King.

Seems to me that what we have here is a classic case of sibling rivalry, where Harry is jealous of his older brother and resents being 'the spare', however Harry owes everything he is to the spare, George VI was never meant to become King, as he was only the spare in his day. 

If Edward VIII had remained on the throne, Harry would be nothing more than a minor Royal nowadays, one that few people would even know his name.

Meghan, I think she expected to become a Princess & live in a palace and all that kind of stuff, when none of that happened and she realised it wasn't all going to be dinner parties and foreign trips, she threw the toys out the pram.

Of course in certain sections of the media she was very poorly treated, however it shouldn't come as any surprise who in the media was treating her badly.  There were and still is plenty in the media who report on Meghan & Harry favorably.

There was no big expose in the docuseries to bring down the Royals, I didn't think there would be tbh. 

It was all a matter of Harry & Meghan's opinion and of how they perceived they were treated but as always there are plenty who dispute some of the claims being made, the latest being the Toronto Police Chief, who disputes Meghan's version of events when she was living in Canada.

As the late Queen said "recollections may vary", in this case never were there a truer 3 words spoken, as in most things in life there are two sides to a story, Harry & Meghan have given their side of the story, they have had their say, will we ever hear the other side, perhaps, then again, perhaps not. 

Shanks said no
26 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Seems to me that what we have here is a classic case of sibling rivalry, where Harry is jealous of his older brother and resents being 'the spare', however Harry owes everything he is to the spare, George VI was never meant to become King, as he was only the spare in his day. 

If Edward VIII had remained on the throne, Harry would be nothing more than a minor Royal nowadays, one that few people would even know his name.

Meghan, I think she expected to become a Princess & live in a palace and all that kind of stuff, when none of that happened and she realised it wasn't all going to be dinner parties and foreign trips, she threw the toys out the pram.

Of course in certain sections of the media she was very poorly treated, however it shouldn't come as any surprise who in the media was treating her badly.  There were and still is plenty in the media who report on Meghan & Harry favorably.

There was no big expose in the docuseries to bring down the Royals, I didn't think there would be tbh. 

It was all a matter of Harry & Meghan's opinion and of how they perceived they were treated but as always there are plenty who dispute some of the claims being made, the latest being the Toronto Police Chief, who disputes Meghan's version of events when she was living in Canada.

As the late Queen said "recollections may vary", in this case never were there a truer 3 words spoken, as in most things in life there are two sides to a story, Harry & Meghan have given their side of the story, they have had their say, will we ever hear the other side, perhaps, then again, perhaps not. 

Assuming Edward VIII remained a jaffa then Elizabeth would have been queen 20 later in 1972.

21 hours ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

:vrface:Have a good look at Cha and Harry straight on, make sure you wear corrective vision (if needed) and if you still see J. Hewitt, dinnae drive a ***kin car...:D

3 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

As the late Queen said "recollections may vary", in this case never were there a truer 3 words spoken

The 'late Queen' also paid off a woman who claimed her favourite son had nonced her so let's not be too drippy about she viewed the recollections of others. 

2 hours ago, Shanks said no said:

Assuming Edward VIII remained a jaffa then Elizabeth would have been queen 20 later in 1972.

That's assuming Mr. Hitler allowed the monarchy to exist, Hitler would have let Edward continue until either his death or Hitler replaced Edward with his own choice of King. 

The 'late Queen' also paid off a woman who claimed her favourite son had nonced her so let's not be too drippy about she viewed the recollections of others. 

Indeed, she paid off the one that we know off, that's the thing with NDA's we'll never know for sure if Virginia Roberts is/was the only woman the late Queen paid off.

5 hours ago, H2 said:

Harry was born 1984, conceived around Christmas 1983, Diana did not meet Hewitt until the summer of 1986. Is Hewitt a time traveller?

Well said.  The James Hewitt rumor doesn't make sense.

4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Sounds like Camilla told him to do as you please. Him and Piers seem to be the Attack dogs for the fake queen and her adulterer King.

The adulterer fake queen is such a lovely, lovely person don'tcha know?  And she has such a wonderful sense of humor, and is so awfully, awfully kind.  Everybody who know her loves her.

That's according to the Buckingham Palace PR machine.  At the upcoming coronation, the hypocrisy will be dripping from the tiaras and crowns.

As for Harry and Meg, I wish that they'd just go away and be quiet.

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, OBE said:

:vrface:Have a good look at Cha and Harry straight on, make sure you wear corrective vision (if needed) and if you still see J. Hewitt, dinnae drive a ***kin car...:D

:lol:

Bonnie Prince Charlie
6 hours ago, H2 said:

How do you know that she did not meet the ginger one until 1986, is this a fact? Where did you read this?

Shooter McGavin

The obsessive hatrid towards Meghan from crusty old white c**** in this country is baffling. They literally couldn’t care less about the nonce, but an intelligent, mixed race woman has them foaming at the mouth.

The two of them have got the entire gammon population of this country on strings man 😂

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The obsessive hatrid towards Meghan from crusty old white c**** in this country is baffling. They literally couldn’t care less about the nonce, but an intelligent, mixed race woman has them foaming at the mouth.

The two of them have got the entire gammon population of this country on strings man 😂

Good post. 

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

100% this.

The number of weirdos on Twitter, the flag sh@ggers and right wing obsessive nut jobs getting exercised over the pair is hilarious. 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

That bellend Morgan has apparently tweeted about Markle 57 times in the last week alone. 
Absalootly and utterly rekked by her :lol: 

Its funny how the ones who hate that pair all seem to tick the same boxes too🤔
Literally uncanny. 

Edited by jack D and coke

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

That bellend Morgan has apparently tweeted about Markle 57 times in the last week alone. 

Literally uncanny. 

Clarkson is another knob.

Shooter McGavin
11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Literally uncanny

“Meghan Markle is a disgrace!”

C245C68C-A001-422B-A572-78434B0C75E1.webp

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

“Meghan Markle is a disgrace!”

C245C68C-A001-422B-A572-78434B0C75E1.webp

The sort of mugs who’ll be ranting and raving about nurses next because the mail and the express tell them to. 

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Literally uncanny. 

Rekt :rofl:

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Literally uncanny. 

Without needing to pay a fee, insideth his head she doth live

4 hours ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

How do you know that she did not meet the ginger one until 1986, is this a fact? Where did you read this?

According to Hewitt, they did not meet until 86 and had a relationship till 1991, look it up for yourself, it's really not difficult.

I've not got a clue if Hewitt is Harry's dad or not, and don't really give a toss, but using Hewitt saying "honest I never knew her before she got pregnant " as proof is pretty lame

SectionDJambo
3 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Clarkson is another knob.

Clarkson is a coward who wouldn’t have the balls to say what he did about Meghan Markle with Harry in the same room.

He tried to be a smart arse with the Argentinians and was lucky to get out alive. He then denied what he, and his thick mates, had tried on. He’s got plenty of previous for being an idiot.

As for Morgan. I’m presuming he was married when he thought he was going to score with her. A repulsive idiot.

5 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Clarkson is a coward who wouldn’t have the balls to say what he did about Meghan Markle with Harry in the same room.

He tried to be a smart arse with the Argentinians and was lucky to get out alive. He then denied what he, and his thick mates, had tried on. He’s got plenty of previous for being an idiot.

As for Morgan. I’m presuming he was married when he thought he was going to score with her. A repulsive idiot.

Two of lives characters in a race to the very bottom. 

7 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Two of lives characters in a race to the very bottom. 

And both invited to a private dinner by the fake Queen. 🤔 coincidence?

The Mighty Thor
10 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Literally uncanny. 

10 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

The sort of mugs who’ll be ranting and raving about nurses next because the mail and the express tell them to. 

It's one of the rare things that's true on social media platforms and out there in the real world.

Their mask slips when you mention Meghan Markle

Their 'Jeremy Huntery' runs through them like Blacpool runs through a stick of rock.

Captain Sausage

I don’t understand why you have to be a racist Brexiteer to find Meghan and Harry pretty unsavoury. 

I think the monarchy should be abolished. 
Prince Andrew is a sex pest (and probably a paedo) and should be in jail. 
The whole raft of them are immoral hangers on scroungers of the public purse. 

None of that changes the fact that Meghan Markle is a narcissist who feels like she must be the victim. The whole thing is ‘look at poor old me’ with no substance to it. It’s clearly her leading the whole thing and Harry is just a pussy whipped idiot who will be disposed of once she had no further use for him. 

Shooter McGavin
7 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Christ, I nearly forgot about that 😂

What a way to handle a knock-back, tweeting about the person 10 times a day ffs…