Harry and Meghan

ri Alban

Seaside Dave
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Traitors to Scotland. Anyone from Scotland who says they are PROUD to be British needs emptied from our very country. This is Scotland. 

Don't worry, we will never forget what you did for your country. :hang:

Im Not from Scotland mate 

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Nucky Thompson

• jambopilms

Having watched the interview I can’t help but feel that everything Harry is saying he believes to be true and sincere. He still comes across as a spoiled *******, however the royal family have a big problem here because I actually believe what he says in the interview  

28 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

If thinking that folk are raging makes you feel better, on you go mate :biggrin2:

You're definitely raging.

Nucky Thompson
45 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

You can taste the bitterness

Now he's raging, I'll give you that :rofl:

I P Knightley
13 hours ago, OBE said:

Allegedly was driven, not drove...:thumb:

It's only proper research if he was driven at high speed by a tanked up Frenchman.

New Town Loafer
4 hours ago, Armageddon said:

He loves the 'Heir and the Spare' line.

I promised I wouldn't watch it, but I did.  I don't get how he now claims he didn't accuse the Royal Family of being racist in the Oprah interview, which he 100% did!

He also thinks a family fall out, his brother getting on his tits, and his wife not fitting into a traditional family is exclusive to him, it's every single family.  

If I turned up with a non-British bride my Grandparents would have been cocking it up all the time, it was bad enough when they found out my wife was a vegetarian ffs.

"We hate the media, to hear why, watch the Oprah interview, watch the ITV interview, watch the USA interview, buy the book and watch the Netflix series".

He rocks up to see his dead gran with a Netflix camera and is sent on his way, they knew one of them would be selling the details of that moment in time.

I like the hierarchy of the Royal Family, which is weird, as I hate everything about the elite and the parasites of Westminster and the Royal Family - but Deid Liz, King Charlie, William, Kate and even Sophie, I'm totally cool with.

Harry and Megan, I do fear for him and them given what he has said recently on the Taliban.  I cannot believe nobody advised him against that for the safety of him and his family.

Good post.

As for fearing for Harry? To hell with him, feel more sorry for other British soldiers he has put in danger with his thick, reckless comments.

periodictabledancer
3 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

Good post.

As for fearing for Harry? To hell with him, feel more sorry for other British soldiers he has put in danger with his thick, reckless comments.

How has he endangered British soldiers ? Are these soldiers not already in danger for simply being in Afghan in the first place ? 

Do you mean say, the guy who publicly criticised him , who was named and photo'd all across the London media. And who himself was known to be the commanding officer  in Afghan in 2005. 

That's a VERY senior (ex) army officer publicly endangering himself and British soldiers - if we apply your yardstick ? 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Traitors to Scotland. Anyone from Scotland who says they are PROUD to be British needs emptied from our very country. This is Scotland. 

Do they go before or after you expel all the non-Ayrans?

New Town Loafer
1 minute ago, periodictabledancer said:

How has he endangered British soldiers ? Are these soldiers not already in danger for simply being in Afghan in the first place ? 

Of course they're in danger due to being in Afghanistam. But it doesn't take a genius to think that Harry's words about Afghanistan could enrage/radicalise previously placid Muslims. And further embolden those already radicalised.

periodictabledancer
2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

Can we take a moment to refect on this tweet from a "respected journalist" who is still pure ragin' that H married the  woman who spurned his advances. 

Glorious. 

😅 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

This is so good. Harry coming across as the little ginger wet wipe he is. William getting exposed as a pure dick. Morgan embarrassing himself, Wootton acting like a nonce, loads of folk fighting each other, everyone going to look like welts at the end of it.

This is 21st century UK culture right here

periodictabledancer
6 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

Of course they're in danger due to being in Afghanistam. But it doesn't take a genius to think that Harry's words about Afghanistan could enrage/radicalise previously placid Muslims. And further embolden those already radicalised.

I think it's desperately stretching the "argument" , to put it mildly, to suit a prticular agenda.

And made worse by the fact that people trotting this line out clearly haven't read the whole of the article but choose to focus on the narrow section printed in the papers. 

And I note you ignored my reference to the Afghan commanding officer's comments - presumably eveyone was happy for him to shoot his mouth off. 

Edited by periodictabledancer

il Duce McTarkin
33 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Do they go before or after you expel all the non-Ayrans?

Now yer talking.

2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Two adult men in their late 30s using the term "mummy" when talking about their own mother to each other.  :vrface: 

Cringeworthy.  Almost as bad as Charlie referring to his mother as mummy.

Maybe it's the done thing among men who consider themselves to be the elite.

JudyJudyJudy

the number one royal rimmer

vile 

This is licence fee money squandered on propaganda for that mob. 

3 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

That’s what they came up with to answer the challenge of how to name the Monarch. Rules said they should be more respectful. 

15 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Wee Jake doesn't like the black lassie. Wee Jake didn't like Obama and his wife either. 🤔

RAAAACCCCCIIIIISSSST.

15 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I must aspire to your level of tolerance.

Your so much better than me.

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

the number one royal rimmer

vile 

This is licence fee money squandered on propaganda for that mob. 

So much hate for someone .

Yet forgiveness for a fekin reptile and an organisation which blows the Monarchies crimes out the water.

So what is it Judy.

Political correctness on your part no?

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Ked said:

So much hate for someone .

Yet forgiveness for a fekin reptile and an organisation which blows the Monarchies crimes out the water.

So what is it Judy.

Political correctness on your part no?

No I just feel forgiveness can be a great self help tool to move forward . In restrospect I should have been more sensitive to others who may have been victim of sexual abuse , or know people who might have been . Prob best I said nothing but it came out all wrong I suppose . I would never describe myself as being “ politically correct “ 

JudyJudyJudy
5 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Two adult men in their late 30s using the term "mummy" when talking about their own mother to each other.  :vrface: 

My cousins used to call their dad “ daddy “ ! Even as adults ! 

7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

My cousins used to call their dad “ daddy “ ! Even as adults ! 

There's a lad that was in my sons rugby union team that still his parents Mummy and Daddy, hes 16 and at Grammer School.

3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No I just feel forgiveness can be a great self help tool to move forward . In restrospect I should have been more sensitive to others who may have been victim of sexual abuse , or know people who might have been . Prob best I said nothing but it came out all wrong I suppose . I would never describe myself as being “ politically correct “ 

Don't retrospect mate.

I'm just showing my bigotry and racism.

I'm not joking.

I said earlier about how this soap opera was almost political.

And another poster called it correct when he called it the UK culture war.

I guess I'm as stupid as every other c£%t getting wound up one side or the other.

I just see a beginning movie actress and those born into a farcical soap opera that means fek all in reality to my side of the street.

Whether that sides Proddy ,Catholic white or black .

It is in fact still the idle rich looking to get richer while entertaining us plebs.

And I've had a fekin shit day so I'm posting borderline bile and a load of shit.

So your getting it .

😚

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

There's a lad that was in my sons rugby union team that still his parents Mummy and Daddy, hes 16 and at Grammer School.

I was just brought up with ma or da 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
46 minutes ago, Ked said:

Don't retrospect mate.

I'm just showing my bigotry and racism.

I'm not joking.

I said earlier about how this soap opera was almost political.

And another poster called it correct when he called it the UK culture war.

I guess I'm as stupid as every other c£%t getting wound up one side or the other.

I just see a beginning movie actress and those born into a farcical soap opera that means fek all in reality to my side of the street.

Whether that sides Proddy ,Catholic white or black .

It is in fact still the idle rich looking to get richer while entertaining us plebs.

And I've had a fekin shit day so I'm posting borderline bile and a load of shit.

So your getting it .

😚

It 100% means **** all.

showbiz drivel among a set of total dicks

periodictabledancer

Don't forget folks, it was highly irresponsible of H to talk about killing people in Afghan becuase that endangers British soldiers lives. 

12 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Don't forget folks, it was highly irresponsible of H to talk about killing people in Afghan becuase that endangers British soldiers lives. 

So those headlines would have appeared without his input.

Yay Harry Scargill King of the left.

John Gentleman
7 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

......and Andy has multiple teddy bears/soft toys on his bed, in a very specific order, which his serfs arrange during the day when making his bed.

The rest of us just have to make do with bed bugs.....

John Gentleman
12 hours ago, milky_26 said:

It's pure symbiosis, as common as carbon in the living world.

Harry needs the media, and the media need Harry.

Thunder and Lightning
19 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Vile post. 

That thing you do
18 hours ago, Armageddon said:

He loves the 'Heir and the Spare' line.

I promised I wouldn't watch it, but I did.  I don't get how he now claims he didn't accuse the Royal Family of being racist in the Oprah interview, which he 100% did!

He also thinks a family fall out, his brother getting on his tits, and his wife not fitting into a traditional family is exclusive to him, it's every single family.  

If I turned up with a non-British bride my Grandparents would have been cocking it up all the time, it was bad enough when they found out my wife was a vegetarian ffs.

"We hate the media, to hear why, watch the Oprah interview, watch the ITV interview, watch the USA interview, buy the book and watch the Netflix series".

He rocks up to see his dead gran with a Netflix camera and is sent on his way, they knew one of them would be selling the details of that moment in time.

I like the hierarchy of the Royal Family, which is weird, as I hate everything about the elite and the parasites of Westminster and the Royal Family - but Deid Liz, King Charlie, William, Kate and even Sophie, I'm totally cool with.

Harry and Megan, I do fear for him and them given what he has said recently on the Taliban.  I cannot believe nobody advised him against that for the safety of him and his family.

Arguably it was said to call the Royals bluff on security...perhaps forcing them to get protection if Mr Taliban threatens him

I haven't followed the whole Harry saga over the years, at least the past decade. Don't read about him, don't watch interviews etc., aside from the 60 minutes one I posted above which I did watch. He was more eloquent than I thought he may be, but he's coming across as whiny.

The fixation with the press is too much, that's the way it's been for the family for decades. It's one of the costs of being in the family, and it's not just the British press who pursue them. Presumably it was French paparazzi when his mother died.

Aside from looking whiny, personally if I had strife like that with my family, I would want to keep it private, because that would be the best path to a reunification. He says he wants a reunification with the family, wants a meeting to talk about it, but they're not up for that right now.

The thing is that's understandable, in the circumstances. How could they meet and speak with him, attempt to resolve this when they might think, with good reason, I don't trust him to keep this private.

He will tell his wife at a a minimum, and she certainly wont keep it private. Thinking he, or she or both, might be parroting this in a documentary 6 months from now.

With all that in mind I think his claims of a desire to truly resolve this issue with his family and keep it private come across as insincere, and it looks like a big money gouge while the going is good.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Surely that’s enough chat about ginger baws. Been going on for days and everyone must be sick of hearing about the little fairy and the roasters in the royal family.

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Surely that’s enough chat about ginger baws. Been going on for days and everyone must be sick of hearing about the little fairy and the roasters in the royal family.

Stop adding to the topic, it might just fade away...try it! :wink:

Spoiler

Odds on you can't...

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

I haven't followed the whole Harry saga over the years, at least the past decade. Don't read about him, don't watch interviews etc., aside from the 60 minutes one I posted above which I did watch. He was more eloquent than I thought he may be, but he's coming across as whiny.

The fixation with the press is too much, that's the way it's been for the family for decades. It's one of the costs of being in the family, and it's not just the British press who pursue them. Presumably it was French paparazzi when his mother died.

Aside from looking whiny, personally if I had strife like that with my family, I would want to keep it private, because that would be the best path to a reunification. He says he wants a reunification with the family, wants a meeting to talk about it, but they're not up for that right now.

The thing is that's understandable, in the circumstances. How could they meet and speak with him, attempt to resolve this when they might think, with good reason, I don't trust him to keep this private.

He will tell his wife at a a minimum, and she certainly wont keep it private. Thinking he, or she or both, might be parroting this in a documentary 6 months from now.

With all that in mind I think his claims of a desire to truly resolve this issue with his family and keep it private come across as insincere, and it looks like a big money gouge while the going is good.

Least said, soonest mended, goes an old saying.

All families have problems, but usually the way to solve things is in private.

Nucky Thompson

GMB were reporting outside a bookshop in Windsor.

Harry's book is half price at launch and they had sold 3 copies :lol:

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

WH Smith (in Galashiels, don't know if everywhere) were offering it at half price of £14 two weeks ago, a £5 deposit secured your copy.

I'm sure Amazon were offering it for free if you had a certain account with them.

9 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Sky News just reporting from outside a Waterstones in London and the reporter said that the interest was underwhelming with only 1 customer queueing at opening time, in fact there were many more media outside than people buying the book.

il Duce McTarkin

Anyone parting with cash or willing to invest the time required to actually read this book is a bit of a tit, tbf. 

jack D and coke
25 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Sky News just reporting from outside a Waterstones in London and the reporter said that the interest was underwhelming with only 1 customer queueing at opening time, in fact there were many more media outside than people buying the book.

In all seriousness would most people not get it from Amazon or whatever?
Who stands in a queue anymore, for anything?

I didnt catch the name on LBC but someone saying it was their biggest pre-order for years. 
Not that I care btw :lol: