• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Nucky Thompson

• jambopilms

jack D and coke
Just now, Notts1874 said:

I don't dislike any of the players but I will never want the England football team to win anything. All my English mates know that and they know it goes no further than that 😂😂

Yeah I get that and I’ll probably feel the same if they get close😂 a good bit of banter is good I’m all for that. You living down there 😬😬😂
I worked down south for about 10-12 years on and off and I’ve got great pals down south and they rip me and vice versa. 
I cringe when I think it goes beyond that. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, the posh bit said:

I don't know anyone who wants independence because they hate the English but I don't doubt they exist. 

Yeah I don’t hear hatred either but I’m sure it’s there. 
You get tarred with it though. 

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Yeah I get that and I’ll probably feel the same if they get close😂 a good bit of banter is good I’m all for that. You living down there 😬😬😂
I worked down south for about 10-12 years on and off and I’ve got great pals down south and they rip me and vice versa. 
I cringe when I think it goes beyond that. 

My sister and my English brother in law invited me to watch the England Scotland game in the Euros last year at their house. There were going to be a few of his mates there as well. 

I politely declined as I didn't know them and they might not take to kindly to hearing me shout English ***** at the tv every 2 minutes 😂😂😂

periodictabledancer
5 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I think we have to take into account we have a deeply troubled young man who lost his mother as a very young child

i’ve always thought he was someone who just did not want to be a royal

I don't know if you've watched any of the Netflix  1st episode , but to me it's very clear he has no time for papparazzii/media and he talks in sad detail about his mother being reduced to tears because of the incessant intrusions by them and their total lack of privacy. I think in an an oblique kinda way , he's saying how much he hated being a royal, his mum too. 

jack D and coke
Just now, Notts1874 said:

My sister and my English brother in law invited me to watch the England Scotland game in the Euros last year at their house. There were going to be a few of his mates there as well. 

I politely declined as I didn't know them and they might not take to kindly to hearing me shout English ***** at the tv every 2 minutes 😂😂😂

🤣🤣

20 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

I don't know if you've watched any of the Netflix  1st episode , but to me it's very clear he has no time for papparazzii/media and he talks in sad detail about his mother being reduced to tears because of the incessant intrusions by them and their total lack of privacy. I think in an an oblique kinda way , he's saying how much he hated being a royal, his mum too. 

His Mum chose it. He didn’t.

I’m not a massive royalist but there doesn’t really seem to be a “nah yer alright button” for them

Youre born into a job

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

His Mum chose it. He didn’t.

I’m not a massive royalist but there doesn’t really seem to be a “nah yer alright button” for them

Youre born into a job

I’ve thought it for years that Diana saved all of their arses. 
They were pretty much on the way out and hated until she came along, got them away from that nonce inbred look and delivered the laddies. I don’t mind either of them tbh they didn’t ask for this but I’d end the royals toot sweet personally. I’d bet Harry would probably be a decent lad too yet I’ve to hate him and his mrs cos the daily mail/express/piers Morgan.. **** off😂
Nobody knows anything about any of them other than what this scum media wants you to think. 

SectionDJambo
29 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

It could be argued that his mother was a great manipulator of the press, as well as being a victim of it. Harry’s loss of his mother, and the public exposure that him and his brother had to endure, is bound to have had a profound effect on him. Charles’ lingering obsession with Camilla during his marriage to Diana cannot sit well with him either.
One thing is for sure, in my view. If Diana were alive today those boys wouldn’t be in as much conflict with each other as they are now. 

51 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Yeah I don’t hear hatred either but I’m sure it’s there. 
You get tarred with it though. 

Tbh, you only get tarred with it by people who want to tar you with it because they're running out of a reasoned debate.

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

It could be argued that his mother was a great manipulator of the press, as well as being a victim of it. Harry’s loss of his mother, and the public exposure that him and his brother had to endure, is bound to have had a profound effect on him. Charles’ lingering obsession with Camilla during his marriage to Diana cannot sit well with him either.
One thing is for sure, in my view. If Diana were alive today those boys wouldn’t be in as much conflict with each other as they are now. 

I don’t give much attention to these wankers but the way the British media is you can’t ****ing avoid it😂

Diana for me modernised and saved the royals and gave them the position they’re in now. Without her they were done imo. 
Andrew and Fergie? Edward and Sophie?

It was all Diana and the boys whether they want to admit or not. 

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Tbh, you only get tarred with it by people who want to tar you with it because they're running out of a reasoned debate.

Its difficult to break the thought of that. 
You see it everywhere. 
The snp should be pushing for English people to come here after indy. Really make a push for them to come up. 
They will likely be the difference between a successful Scotland or not post indy. 

8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I don’t give much attention to these wankers but the way the British media is you can’t ****ing avoid it😂

Diana for me modernised and saved the royals and gave them the position they’re in now. Without her they were done imo. 
Andrew and Fergie? Edward and Sophie?

It was all Diana and the boys whether they want to admit or not. 

I don't believe that they've ever been as popular as the media have manipulated them to be. The queen was respected in a way, Diana added some glamour and press interest and when she died there was real feelings towards her sons. 

Now those sons split the public although that is maybe just a distraction from the behaviour of the queen's favourite son's antics and her vile attempts to get him off with it. 

Whether you sympathise with Harry or William there's no getting away from the fact that they are absolute vermin as a family and institution. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, the posh bit said:

I don't believe that they've ever been as popular as the media have manipulated them to be. The queen was respected in a way, Diana added some glamour and press interest and when she died there was real feelings towards her sons. 

Now those sons split the public although that is maybe just a distraction from the behaviour of the queen's favourite son's antics and her vile attempts to get him off with it. 

Whether you sympathise with Harry or William there's no getting away from the fact that they are absolute vermin as a family and institution. 

No they aren’t I agree. It’s force fed to us, naming hospitals or bridges or buildings or whatever it’s ****ing ludicrous just to keep them relevant. You’d never give them a second thought if we weren’t battered over the head with it. Britain is weird with this stuff we’ve been groomed into believing they’re ours and we need them it’s actually hilarious when you think about it. Singing songs about saving them as our national

anthem🤣people getting raging about them!? 
Look there’s Prince William selling the big issue🤣🤣oh what a guy eh!! ****ing hell man!🤣

Binged the first 3 episodes 

It’s 60% slushy boy meets girl love story. 20% Diana and 20% a rehash of the gutter press and pap angle.

Very little that wasn’t already out there. I assume they’re leaving the cliffhanger wow moment till the last episode and filming season 2 as we speak 

Not really worth bothering with so far although I’ve started so I’ll finish - probably.

Edited by JimmyCant

14 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

No they aren’t I agree. It’s force fed to us, naming hospitals or bridges or buildings or whatever it’s ****ing ludicrous just to keep them relevant. You’d never give them a second thought if we weren’t battered over the head with it. Britain is weird with this stuff we’ve been groomed into believing they’re ours and we need them it’s actually hilarious when you think about it. Singing songs about saving them as our national

anthem🤣people getting raging about them!? 
Look there’s Prince William selling the big issue🤣🤣oh what a guy eh!! ****ing hell man!🤣

😁

il Duce McTarkin
6 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

:lol: id imagine that might be a proper mare man but I just can’t find anything to dislike about this current England side.
Some of their pundits wind me up but it’s a likeable team full of good lads and if they do it then fair enough. 

Good post.

Won't shed any tears if they dinnae, mind. 

:jj:

9 hours ago, jambopilms said:

Moaning about having to bow to the queen. Its like joining the fire brigade and moaning because they asked you to put out a fire.

She thought she was going to be the important one and change them all to her ways. Neither of them could stand being second fiddle to William and Kate. Jumped ship because it's how to to be centre stage for a while. Even folk who were on the side will get fed up of the millionaire having a hard time story and the racist prince  telling us how bad the royals are.

This, it's all so twee, and frankly pathetic, ohh, and quite funny! :lol:

7 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Binged the first 3 episodes 

It’s 60% slushy boy meets girl love story. 20% Diana and 20% a rehash of the gutter press and pap angle.

Very little that wasn’t already out there. I assume they’re leaving the cliffhanger wow moment till the last episode and filming season 2 as we speak 

Not really worth bothering with so far although I’ve started so I’ll finish - probably.

Yes I’ve heard that’s there are no smoking guns in it . I just like those type of documentaries to have a nose inside their houses really 

God bless lady Di . She did save the royals in many respects and paid a heavy price . She really was too good for that manky mob of sterile , cold robots . She brought glamour and humanity to the royals and did a lot of good charity work , which she seemed genuinely interested in . If she were Catholic I no doubt feel the holy father might have considered her for canonisation ! 

I’m happy Harry  has pissed off from mob and built a completely new life with Megan who is more likely a replacement figure for his mother in some psychological way . She seems very able to care for him and love him unlike the rest of that mob . 

7BF187F8-3622-47F1-8A76-83E36BDCF5B5.jpeg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Is their intention to bring down the royal family? If so then so be it let’s hear it all start naming names, give us the full story. If not then it’s a money making racket for two people desperately seeking approval and stardom despite claiming they want the opposite. All in all just seems like Hello magazine type shite that will end up being some reality TV series.

But of luck that they just happened to start making video diaries and installed cameras in their cars the moment they left the royals. 

Does anyone believe she got as far as marriage into the royal family with no idea of what it involves, or what they are about, that would make her a bit of half wit. She isn't a half wit. Harry is/was as much a royal as the rest of them, the repressed emotions, the formalities etc. He didn't fool her into thinking she was getting into something she wasn't.

She married into the royals with her eyes wide open to what it involves, their history and background and still did it anyway, it was a price she was willing to pay to get on the world stage. No sympathy for either of them.

What has happened to Harry. He used to be an Apache pilot for a living and a reasonably likeable royal, head of the marines, he is now just a woke lapdog to a highly motivated narcissist. 

Anyone else see the look on his face when she was taking the piss out of bowing to the queen.

Edited by jambopilms

SectionDJambo

I've nothing against the immediate royal family, and it seems that the majority of the UK wish it to continue. When the Queen died much of any status the UK gained from the institution died with her. She was the royal family to many. 

In my opinion, the thing that should definitely be done away with is calling any member of the royal family "your highness" or "your majesty". Just because they were born into a privileged family doesn't make them a "highness" or "majesty", terms that belong to the history books.

We don't bow to an elected PM. Why should we have to bow to anyone else? It's outdated madness.

As for Harry, he seems to be really hacked off about the way he has been brought up and being expected to give up his life to do peripheral royal jobs. Being regarded as the spare to the heir won't have helped. He and his wife should, however, give up and stop using any royal title they are hanging onto.

3 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Is their intention to bring down the royal family? If so then so be it let’s hear it all start naming names, give us the full story. If not then it’s a money making racket for two people desperately seeking approval and stardom despite claiming they want the opposite. All in all just seems like Hello magazine type shite that will end up being some reality TV series.

I would be very surprised if that were to happen, because the second they did, then the person/s named then have the right of reply, have the right to demand to see what evidence Harry & Meghan have to prove the allegations made against them, if no evidence is forthcoming then, it's a see you in court job, and the minute that happens then questions will be asked what else has been claimed that there is no evidence for.

I would be very surprised if they were to go down this road, in fact I'd be shocked at the naivety of such a move.

As Meghan said herself "When the stakes are this high", you better believe it, just maybe not in the context she was thinking about when she said it originally.

3 hours ago, jambopilms said:

Does anyone believe she got as far as marriage into the royal family with no idea of what it involves, or what they are about, that would make her a bit of half wit. She isn't a half wit. Harry is/was as much a royal as the rest of them, the repressed emotions, the formalities etc. He didn't fool her into thinking she was getting into something she wasn't.

She married into the royals with her eyes wide open to what it involves, their history and background and still did it anyway, it was a price she was willing to pay to get on the world stage. No sympathy for either of them.

What has happened to Harry. He used to be an Apache pilot for a living and a reasonably likeable royal, head of the marines, he is now just a woke lapdog to a highly motivated narcissist. 

Anyone else see the look on his face when she was taking the piss out of bowing to the queen.

I believe she didn't understand the rules and thought all prince's were created equal.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

God bless lady Di . She did save the royals in many respects and paid a heavy price . She really was too good for that manky mob of sterile , cold robots . She brought glamour and humanity to the royals and did a lot of good charity work , which she seemed genuinely interested in . If she were Catholic I no doubt feel the holy father might have considered her for canonisation ! 

I’m happy Harry  has pissed off from mob and built a completely new life with Megan who is more likely a replacement figure for his mother in some psychological way . She seems very able to care for him and love him unlike the rest of that mob . 

christ

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Lol 

the way I see it is that no-one gave a **** about Diana until she died, at which point everyone started pretending that they did because it was fashionable.

My dad woke me up on the morning it happened to tell me the news. I rolled over and went back to sleep.

that said, there’s not a day that goes by when I don’t think about the people’s princess, the queen of hearts.

27 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

the way I see it is that no-one gave a **** about Diana until she died, at which point everyone started pretending that they did because it was fashionable.

My dad woke me up on the morning it happened to tell me the news. I rolled over and went back to sleep.

that said, there’s not a day that goes by when I don’t think about the people’s princess, the queen of hearts.

My posting was in half jest ! The night she died was an awful night for my family . That’s how I always remember it 

2 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I would be very surprised if that were to happen, because the second they did, then the person/s named then have the right of reply, have the right to demand to see what evidence Harry & Meghan have to prove the allegations made against them, if no evidence is forthcoming then, it's a see you in court job, and the minute that happens then questions will be asked what else has been claimed that there is no evidence for.

I would be very surprised if they were to go down this road, in fact I'd be shocked at the naivety of such a move.

As Meghan said herself "When the stakes are this high", you better believe it, just maybe not in the context she was thinking about when she said it originally.

This is the problem for them whatever their end goal is I doubt they’ll get there with this current narrative, it’s causing a stir and a few questions but still leaving them looking like they’re craving the limelight and only a certain amount of sympathy will be given to a multi millionaire couple.

Fwiw I think at some point the palace will respond, I think they’re staying quiet waiting for a slip up and they’ll go all in on them.

34 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

This is the problem for them whatever their end goal is I doubt they’ll get there with this current narrative, it’s causing a stir and a few questions but still leaving them looking like they’re craving the limelight and only a certain amount of sympathy will be given to a multi millionaire couple.

Fwiw I think at some point the palace will respond, I think they’re staying quiet waiting for a slip up and they’ll go all in on them.

IMO their end goal is to make as much money as possible but doing the least amount of work they can get away with, they have a golden egg laid for them by the royal family and they will extract as much as they can from it.

However as I've said before, there is only so many times that they can tell the same story or versions of the same story, before even the Americans get tired of it and the cheques stop rolling in. 

That's when to stay relevant people often make mistakes, usually by adding things on to the story, perhaps that's what the royals are waiting on.

UK media have done exactly what this pair of gold diggers wanted by saturating the news about them.

2.4 million people in the UK actually watched their Netflix dross!!!!

:facepalm:

Jenny Bond will be on soon advertising a special souvenir coin!

So far they haven't really hurt the Royals. The best they did was question why you need to curtsey.

More trashed Britain saying the country is racist. 

3 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Lady Diana may have been a cumbucket but she was the People's Cumbucket. ❤️ 

People were genuinely saddened by her death so please be more responsible and respectful. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
13 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

People were genuinely saddened by her death so please be more responsible and respectful. 

Not they weren’t bro, they were on the bandwagon having not even thought about her since the Bashir interview 

4 hours ago, the posh bit said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, the posh bit said:

Na.

Cumbucket?

Do you not think despite the pathetic farce this all is that using language like that is absolutely woeful?

11 minutes ago, Ked said:

Na.

Cumbucket?

Do you not think despite the pathetic farce this all is that using language like that is absolutely woeful?

I can see where you're coming from. 

On 09/12/2022 at 00:44, jack D and coke said:

Its difficult to break the thought of that. 
You see it everywhere. 
The snp should be pushing for English people to come here after indy. Really make a push for them to come up. 
They will likely be the difference between a successful Scotland or not post indy. 

:rofl:

Where to start.

luckyBatistuta
On 09/12/2022 at 08:56, JudyJudyJudy said:

And all I’ve ever heard since the day she came on the scene is how beautiful she was. Nooo, she really wasn’t. Never ever understood why folk gushed over her beauty. Not having it, filed with the West Lothian’s.

12 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

And all I’ve ever heard since the day she came on the scene is how beautiful she was. Nooo, she really wasn’t. Never ever understood why folk gushed over her beauty. Not having it, filed with the West Lothian’s.

I Think

she was stunning but still woodnae 😂

luckyBatistuta
10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I Think

she was stunning but still woodnae 😂

😱 just fell off my seat

passengers in the back aren’t happy🤣

18 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

😱 just fell off my seat

passengers in the back aren’t happy🤣

Lol