Harry and Meghan

ri Alban

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Very true . It’s very distasteful really . Classless . Although I like him and Megan and glad they are out of the toxic royal environment . Harry much too normal, humane and emotional for that mob . Genuinely hope after all this carry on things settled down for him and Meghan 

If they wanted things to settle down they shouldn’t have went for the tell all to the press tactic. One moment they are greeting about lack of privacy next they are on the Oprah Winfrey show and whoring themselves about the American media for sacks of cash. 

They have children who are going to grow up in this toxic media shambles and it is them I feel most sorry for. What’s money if you can’t actually live your life. These kids will be under nothing but intense media spotlight for as long as they are alive. 

Seems like Harry has also went far now with bragging about killing 25 talibans. probably out his life at risk with that one the ****ing idiot. 

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Nucky Thompson

• jambopilms

periodictabledancer
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

If they wanted things to settle down they shouldn’t have went for the tell all to the press tactic. One moment they are greeting about lack of privacy next they are on the Oprah Winfrey show and whoring themselves about the American media for sacks of cash. 

Really ? But they have to accept that his brother and the royal family CONTINUALLY brief againt him & his wife - so much for the nonsensical mantra that the royal family never reacts/responds. They do it all the time and the London media are happy to do it for them. It's sheer hypocrisy.

Your second point seems to indicate that you - and a lot of others who have been repeating this on social media of late - don't know the difference between the right to privacy and the right to freedom of expression. They are not mutually exclusive. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

He’s showing himself up as a right prick here. There’s a big difference between ‘wanting to tell your story’ and extreme narcissism, which is what this is. Going to end very badly for him and **** him - spoilt, over-privilege wankstain.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The money from the book - at least £14 million after some charity donations should help him be comfortable now. 

:laugh2:

Harry has revealed to the world what he said to the Queen on her deathbed, notwithstanding the fact that she was already dead before he got there, but has discribed how he leant close to her and whispered in her ear, then tells everybody what he said in the book.

I will never reveal what my final words were to my father, that is private, and some things should remain private.

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The money from the book - at least £14 million after some charity donations should help him be comfortable now. 

That won't last long, seening as he'll have to beef-up his security now, private security teams won't be cheap.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

A proper creepy little ginger wrong ‘un. Needs reminded that he’s never lifted a finger in his life, the lazy twat. I know he played at being a kiddie-on soldier but that doesn’t count 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Harry appears to dispensing a fair amount of sand in to a lot of vaginas. 

Top bloke. 

:laugh2:

A few on here getting their knickers in a twist. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
10 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Top bloke. 

Going to be a proper good laugh when his wife leaves him

:pleasing:

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Top bloke. 

I hate the fact I even give them a mention EVER but it’s quality viewing. Just back from the shop and he’s all over every front page of those ****ing sewer scraping rags.
It’s quite wonderful how many people will be pyoor rajin 😂

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s quite wonderful how many people will be pyoor rajin 😂

He's fair rustling the jimmies of a certain type of individual. 

magnificent.

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

He's fair rustling the jimmies of a certain type of individual. 

magnificent.

I agree. 

I find it odd why people care. Am I a hypocrite because I’m commentating on such a thread? 

I find both camps weird in this. Those that hate them so much and those that wish them all the best and act like they know them personally. All very strange. 

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Even the Taliban trolling the little nancy boy

:rofl:

I can’t honestly believe that someone didn’t advise him to not say that tbh. 
Mind boggling stupidity. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, periodictabledancer said:

Really ? But they have to accept that his brother and the royal family CONTINUALLY brief againt him & his wife - so much for the nonsensical mantra that the royal family never reacts/responds. They do it all the time and the London media are happy to do it for them. It's sheer hypocrisy.

Your second point seems to indicate that you - and a lot of others who have been repeating this on social media of late - don't know the difference between the right to privacy and the right to freedom of expression. They are not mutually exclusive. 

Good points 

27 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Top bloke. 

Yes ! 👍👍

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

I can’t honestly believe that someone didn’t advise him to not say that tbh. 
Mind boggling stupidity. 

Like all the royal family, he’s thick as **** and incredibly self obsessed.

Just because he lost him mum at a young age, he thinks he can play the victim card forever.

Mind you, married the right woman. Markle invented the victim card.

Harry will get his armed security now that he's revealed the 25 chess pieces he removed from the board...Played Harry...:thumb:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 minutes ago, OBE said:

Harry will get his armed security now that he's revealed the 25 chess pieces he removed from the board...Played Harry...:thumb:

hopefully just leave him to get taken out

:jjyay:

5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

hopefully just leave him to get taken out

The King should protect his Son and Grandsons, if not, well...

1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Harry has revealed to the world what he said to the Queen on her deathbed, notwithstanding the fact that she was already dead before he got there, but has discribed how he leant close to her and whispered in her ear, then tells everybody what he said in the book.

I will never reveal what my final words were to my father, that is private, and some things should remain private.

Last words when the person has already died aren't the last words. 

Just your own grief. 

2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

They have children who are going to grow up in this toxic media shambles and it is them I feel most sorry for. What’s money if you can’t actually live your life. These kids will be under nothing but intense media spotlight for as long as they are alive. 

Seems like Harry has also went far now with bragging about killing 25 talibans. probably out his life at risk with that one the ****ing idiot. 

***king genius, Our King will now grant Harry his armed security...Agents will be falling over themselves to sign up, I bet it'll be somewhere really, really, really nice...🏖️

Dusk_Till_Dawn
34 minutes ago, OBE said:

The King should protect his Son and Grandsons, if not, well...

Not if he thinks he’s a total welt 

14 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Not if he thinks he’s a total welt 

Harry's played a blinder...security is in the bag...🥷

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, OBE said:

Harry's played a blinder...security is in the bag...🥷

him getting mowed down by the Taliban would be incredibly

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

him getting mowed down by the Taliban would be incredibly

Greater chance of that happening to you...:brows:

Why do you want Harry dead?

Edited by OBE

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, OBE said:

Greater chance of that happening to you...:brows:

Why do you want Harry dead?

For the day’s national holiday

Once all this settles down the money stops rolling in from the US networks the ‘accidentally’ leaked sex tape should be quality viewing!

JudyJudyJudy

Like ive said before get shot of them all. Become a modern civilised republic. 

Send them packing .  I havent the slightest interest in the internal bickering between them all but happy that Harry is rocking the boat.   Good on them. William seems a sleakit cant.

4 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

To be fair, that's probably just a bit one-upmanship against his Uncle Andrew who reportedly killed a couple of penguins in the Falklands

Seaside Dave

Glad William kicked his **** in. When the wee brother is acting a walloper a good clip is needed. Always been that way in life not just the royals. 

4 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Very true . It’s very distasteful really . Classless . Although I like him and Megan and glad they are out of the toxic royal environment . Harry much too normal, humane and emotional for that mob . Genuinely hope after all this carry on things settled down for him and Meghan 

There is nothing normal about Harry. Still an over priveliged twit the same as the rest. He is an will always be a royal at heart, expects special treatment everywhere he goes, including when a serving soldier.

It could have all settled down a couple of years ago but they wanted their pound of flesh and millions of dollars.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

He’ll be hating the fact that he’s getting rinsed by veterans over these Taliban claims. Makes him look like a pretend soldier, which is what he was.

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

He’ll be hating the fact that he’s getting rinsed by veterans over these Taliban claims. Makes him look like a pretend soldier, which is what he was.

:rofl:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
6 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Harry has really got to you.😁

Just been reading about how he was so thick he had to cheat to get a B in art, alongside his D in geography.

Spare :jjyay:

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Like ive said before get shot of them all. Become a modern civilised republic. 

Send them packing .  I havent the slightest interest in the internal bickering between them all but happy that Harry is rocking the boat.   Good on them. William seems a sleakit cant.

You can tell you have no interest in the bickering.

You really can.

😜

48 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I cant believe he has chosen to get headlines that way, totally embarrassing.

I don't think he will be hating it though, he has lost all self respect and doesn't care how he makes money or who he disrespects or hurt on the way.

jack D and coke

Cmon Harry keep this going lad. 
Burn this to the ground 😂

He can be the king of Scotland maybe. We must have a ginger monarch when we achieve indy 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Harry chatting shit on the Taliban with no access to intelligence, I’ll be amazed if he makes it to 2024!

He hates the press and the media yet has given them a lifetime of content to feed from 🤦🏻‍♂️