Harry and Meghan

ri Alban

11 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

IMO without a doubt he's had a DNA test done, most probably as a child.

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

I've always thought a test would've been done by someone surreptitiously.

I’m sure every royal gets every test possible as a child looking for any health issues that may be there. 

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Nucky Thompson

• jambopilms

2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I’m sure every royal gets every test possible as a child looking for any health issues that may be there. 

I thought more of a cup or glass picked up by a reporter or similar.

56 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I would agree with that, might explain why they seem to live so long in relative good health, unless of course that's all just a coincidence......not.

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

In Harry's case, it's a wee bit like a lawyer who will ask his client to tell him the whole truth when they're consulting privately. If the lawyer knows everything, no matter how bad it may be, it gives them the best chance of defending their client, especially if something comes out later on.

As soon as there were any suspicions of Harry's parentage, the "Firm" would have been advised to have him tested. Their policy wouldn't change from denial, or no comment, of course, but it would offer them more chances to manage the situation if it ever developed further, and to take measures to clamp down on such possibilities of further development taking shape. If they hadn't tested him, or at least thoroughly questioned the parties involved at the time, they would have been managing the situation in the dark, and that wouldn't have been advisable. Imo.

For me and this is only my opinion Harry’s bloodline (if he is indeed not Charles’s) could explain his behaviour and apparent disenchantment with the rest of the Royal family.

On face value he appears to not give two ****s about any of them including his own “father”. 

All of his loyalty is to Meghan. Not his brother, aunts, uncles or anyone else. Just Meghan. 

Strikes me all of his behaviour is that of someone not attempting to be a member of a family never mind the Royal family.

Simply keen to make as much money as he possibly can and **** them off for eternity.

A revenge mission of sorts.

Malinga the Swinga

By the reaction of folk in media and on here, you would think Harry & William first brothers to ever fall out.

There will be mistakes on both sides and stubbornness on both sides. 

Leave them alone and let them get on with it.

11 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

By the reaction of folk in media and on here, you would think Harry & William first brothers to ever fall out.

There will be mistakes on both sides and stubbornness on both sides. 

Leave them alone and let them get on with it.

I would be more inclined to let them get on with it if Harry decided to take himself out of the spotlight.

He has decided to make it as public as possible ergo myself and other members of said public are perfectly entitled to have opinions on it.

49 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I would agree with that, might explain why they seem to live so long in relative good health, unless of course that's all just a coincidence......not.

They seem to live pretty healthily - no obesity and I don’t think they smoke or drink to excess 

The one that did - Princess Margaret - died in her early 70s after a long period of ill-health.

10 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I would be more inclined to let them get on with it if Harry decided to take himself out of the spotlight.

He has decided to make it as public as possible ergo myself and other members of said public are perfectly entitled to have opinions on it.

Indeed, if Harry & Meghan had done what they said they were going to do when they left the royal family, and that was to escape all the publicity and live a quiet life just like any other couple with a young family, then nobody would be taking a blind bit of notice of them now.

However it's been Harry & Meghan who have willingly and openly invited and embraced all the attention to themselves by giving interviews to Oprah, having photographers and film crews follow them to record every minute of their life, to write an autobiography and goodness knows what else. 

Not bad for a publicity shy couple who just wanted to get away from it all and live a quiet normal life.

8 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Been even longer since we've (more than one person) booed the Pope.

keen to boooo both. At the same time?

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

keen to boooo both. At the same time?

I'll leave booing dead people to the misguided :thumbsup:

14 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I'll leave booing dead people to the misguided :thumbsup:

Can we no booooo the current king and pope? 

Don't need to be dead to show our collective displeasure at these antiquated traditions.

Booooooooo

What about the latest chat on the images in the Netflix shambles not even being relevant to Harry & Megan?  They've used Katie Price footage from her court case and also images from a Harry Potter Premier claiming they were hunting Megan down, but it was 5 years before he even met her.

I hate them both.

20 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

For me and this is only my opinion Harry’s bloodline (if he is indeed not Charles’s) could explain his behaviour and apparent disenchantment with the rest of the Royal family.

On face value he appears to not give two ****s about any of them including his own “father”. 

All of his loyalty is to Meghan. Not his brother, aunts, uncles or anyone else. Just Meghan. 

Strikes me all of his behaviour is that of someone not attempting to be a member of a family never mind the Royal family.

Simply keen to make as much money as he possibly can and **** them off for eternity.

A revenge mission of sorts.

Particularly difficult being the spare, especially when your gold digging spouse eventually works out that the keys to the palace aren't a popularity contest but based on hereditary rules.

The Old Tolbooth

If he's going to call them out, then at least do it properly and call them nonces as well as racists, the seethe from the gammons would be tremendous! 

Go on Harry lad! :sweeet:

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

What about the latest chat on the images in the Netflix shambles not even being relevant to Harry & Megan?  They've used Katie Price footage from her court case and also images from a Harry Potter Premier claiming they were hunting Megan down, but it was 5 years before he even met her.

I hate them both.

If the same lack of care and attention to detail has been applied to the actual documentaries, that's been shown in the trailers, then they might need every penny of the reported £90m they are getting from netflix, as they may well get the arse sued off them.

It's easy to fling accusations around, it's a different matter entirely if you are asked to provide proof of it, I just think Harry & Meghan need to be extremely careful what they say or imply.

luckyBatistuta
10 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

If the same lack of care and attention to detail has been applied to the actual documentaries, that's been shown in the trailers, then they might need every penny of the reported £90m they are getting from netflix, as they may well get the arse sued off them.

It's easy to fling accusations around, it's a different matter entirely if you are asked to provide proof of it, I just think Harry & Meghan need to be extremely careful what they say or imply.

Hopefully they’re not

3 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

If he's going to call them out, then at least do it properly and call them nonces as well as racists, the seethe from the gammons would be tremendous! 

Go on Harry lad! :sweeet:

Exactly. I don't care if they want to be in the public eye or not. But don't tip toe around issues relying on rumour to fuel the public interest rather than just coming  out with the facts. Maybe he/they are waiting on their valuation of that information being matched.

Psychedelicropcircle

Ffs Harry you wanted to leave…so leave quietly, acting like you were forced to leave is making a James hunt of yourself. 

1 hour ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Ffs Harry you wanted to leave…so leave quietly, acting like you were forced to leave is making a James hunt of yourself. 

Forced to leave!!? He ran off in the huff would be my recollection, literally abandoned post and couldn't leave quick enough. Seditious, narcissistic little twat. News/Sunday papers might be best avoided this week!

For me Harry just comes over as a naive wee laddie.

What did he expect from the media when he first started to seriously date a woman, that it would be Bob from the local rag with his mate Dave taking a couple of photos.

As for there being a hierarchy in the Royal family.....no fecking shit Sherlock.

Even seemingly not knowing that his kids wouldn't be called Prince or Princess until the Queen died, a rule brought in about 100 years ago, a rule brought in by his own family.

I used to have a lot of time for Harry, but he's changed and I don't think for the better.

55 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Right which of you sad *******s has it already watched and can update us on anything of substance 🤣

Have to assume **** all noteworthy or it would be in the news.

10 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Have to assume **** all noteworthy or it would be in the news.

That's what they were saying on the news, there are wee bits of new info here and there, but essentially so far it's a re-hash of the Oprah interview, which if that's the case I can see Netflix asking for their money back.

Start of the thing currently on in my house they state in a written picture/disclaimer that the Royals failed to make any comment or contribution.

24 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Start of the thing currently on in my house they state in a written picture/disclaimer that the Royals failed to make any comment or contribution.

Yeh, I did think that was strange this morning when they mentioned this on the news, basically and if I've picked it up right, they were wanting the Royals to comment on something they hadn't seen or knew what was contained in the documentary, which seems a bit strange to me.

Royals are saying nobody contacted them, so right from the start somebody's not telling the truth.

Something wrong with 2 very wealthy people who can now do what they want, when they want, spending their time moaning about what made them wealthy in the first place.

I hate millionaires telling us how hard they have had it.

7 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Something wrong with 2 very wealthy people who can now do what they want, when they want, spending their time moaning about what made them wealthy in the first place.

They are presenting themselves as victims but are in complete control of their story. 

So as far away from being victims as is possible. 

Which is good because the number 1 thing you need to do to be successful when you have come from a position of difficulty including such as racial prejudice is not to be a victim. 

1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

It's the main reason why I have little to no sympathy for rich privilaged people like them, sitting in their multi-million dollar mansion, being paid obscene amounts of money for telling, what is basically a he said she said story, a story with no evidence provided whatsoever, just vague a royal or a family member said this or said that, and are too scared to actually name names, because they know that by doing so they would have to provide proof or get the arse sued off them.

Meanwhile in the real World there are millions of people both here in the UK and the US and elsewhere, who are working 3 or 4 jobs trying to put food on the table or to heat their homes, who are worrying what next bills the postie is going to deliver, I could go on and on, but.......

I thought overall it was quite good. 

I would take issue though with the assertion Britain is racist which was definitely the accusation in Episode 3 (as well as that the Royal Family is racist) . The Stephen Lawrence murder was actually a very rare occurrence in the UK. 

Edited by Mikey1874

27 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I thought overall it was quite good. 

I would take issue though with the assertion Britain is racist which was definitely the accusation in Episode 3 (as well as that the Royal Family is racist) . The Stephen Lawrence murder was actually a very rare occurrence in the UK. 

Wow! I never knew Stephen Lawrence was murdered by one of the Royals!

Liked the joke when William said "dad's got COVID"

And Harry said "mines hasn't"

Don't think he has an ounce of Royal blood in his body.

I can't ****ing stand her. She is poison. 

The two of them say they want their privacy. Fine. **** off and have it then. If I never heard from either of them again I would be delighted. The fact that they have done this documentary shows that 'privacy' is not what they are really after. 

Francis Albert
33 minutes ago, Australis said:

Liked the joke when William said "dad's got COVID"

And Harry said "mines hasn't"

Don't think he has an ounce of Royal blood in his body.

I could not give shit whether he has or not. Why would anyone?

PS the least funny joke I have heard for a long time or maybe ever.

Edited by Francis Albert

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, jambopilms said:

Very wealthy people rarely consider themselves wealthy enough.

On the question of race.

On the BBC 6 pm news, there was a clip of Harry going on about wanting protection for Meghan when she was just his girlfriend, and being told by an un-named Royal that none of any of the other women had got royal protection, what makes Meghan so special......her race was Harry's reply.

So in this instance it was Harry who made race an issue, not the un-named Royal.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
36 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

I can't ****ing stand her. She is poison. 

The two of them say they want their privacy. Fine. **** off and have it then. If I never heard from either of them again I would be delighted. The fact that they have done this documentary shows that 'privacy' is not what they are really after. 

What they want is loads of money and endless publicity on their terms, with no critical scrutiny.

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

What they want is loads of money and endless publicity on their terms, with no critical scrutiny.

Indeed. 

1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

On the question of race.

On the BBC 6 pm news, there was a clip of Harry going on about wanting protection for Meghan when she was just his girlfriend, and being told by an un-named Royal that none of any of the other women had got royal protection, what makes Meghan so special......her race was Harry's reply.

So in this instance it was Harry who made race an issue, not the un-named Royal.

He was right though , she is at more risk due to her colour from the sad racist gammon but jobs out there 

2 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

On the question of race.

You do realise how potentially stupid this makes you look mate, eh? 

32 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

He was right though , she is at more risk due to her colour from the sad racist gammon but jobs out there 

I doubt she was in any more danger in America/Canada then she would have been exposed to by being an actress in those countries already.

She wasn't in the UK at the time he was on about, she was in America/Canada.

7 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

That's what they were saying on the news, there are wee bits of new info here and there, but essentially so far it's a re-hash of the Oprah interview, which if that's the case I can see Netflix asking for their money back.

You don't think folk from Netflix watched it before it went out on their platform? 

Just now, the posh bit said:

You don't think folk from Netflix watched it before it went out on their platform? 

Of course they would have, what I was meaning was if netflix were hoping for a big expose then they haven't got one, well not in the first 3 episodes, still 3 next week so who knows.