Porteous

Tom Hardy’s Dug

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Baws. He was on View From The Terrace and came across really well. I wanted him to be a total arsehole. 

I’m also uncomfortable with this. Now I don’t like him for being alright. 

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Naisys Tackle

• Wee Mikey

• Pasquale for King

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Baws. He was on View From The Terrace and came across really well. I wanted him to be a total arsehole. 

FFS a decent Scotland debut and now it appears he’s no a bad lad. Nothing for it chaps, we’ll just need to sign him 😂 

59 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

FFS a decent Scotland debut and now it appears he’s no a bad lad. Nothing for it chaps, we’ll just need to sign him 😂 

Calm the **** down. I mentioned nothing about his footballing ability, all I mentioned was he came across on on the TV. 

Edited by Tazio

6 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

That would be funny. Sign him on a free. Fester Road is flooded under a sea of seeth, tears and snotters.

Won't happen though because we've got Lewis Neilson 😉

8 hours ago, Tazio said:

Calm the **** down. I mentioned nothing about his footballing ability, all I mentioned was he came across on on the TV. 

Chill bud. I was joking. See the smilie in the post

Taking it by his paper talk he’s offski.  Talk of hibs offering him £9k a week to sign.

But looks like his minds made up. Lovely stuff. Hopefully they get nada and we don’t have to put up with the cheat

29 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Taking it by his paper talk he’s offski.  Talk of hibs offering him £9k a week to sign.

But looks like his minds made up. Lovely stuff. Hopefully they get nada and we don’t have to put up with the cheat

Another one for Italy wouldn’t be a shock.

• 2 weeks later...

From BBC website 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs LJ really has lost the plot. Aye right Lee. Maybe VAR will call the cheat out for what he is . Deluded arsehole.  Glasses women too so how does that sit with you ? Along with drunk driver Newell ? And oh yes , the diving wig too. 
so he’s basically calling referees cheats. Will there be a ban coming ? 

Hibernian manager Lee Johnson says Ryan Porteous is being "targeted" and could be forced to leave Scottish football.

The defender has been a controversial figure since breaking through, and earlier this month Aberdeen boss Jim Goodwin was banned after accusing Porteous of "blatant cheating".

Johnson also claimed Porteous was the victim of a "heavy elbow off the ball" in Tuesday's 1-0 loss at Dundee United.

"He is actively being targeted which is quite interesting," said Johnson.

"You have a Scottish player, young, extremely talented, now in the Scotland set-up, that has got a reputation.

"I look back to England and I feel it is more diluted in England because of the number of clubs you have whereas here it is such a goldfish bowl in terms of the media, the amount of times the players and managers come across each other, sometimes there can be a subliminal bias against certain players.

"He might want to jump out of the Scottish league for that exact reason because he feels that target is there on and off the pitch.

"It is a concern. You could end up losing players for that type of scenario, that they don't feel they are being protected, they feel that they are being targeted."

Scottish football is due to introduce VAR later this month, with the first match coming at Easter Road as Hibs host St Johnstone next Friday.

The Scottish FA have confirmed the technology will be rolled out across the top flight that weekend as well as being used for the Scottish Cup and League Cup semi-finals and finals.

"The off-the-ball stuff should get caught but it doesn't get caught enough at this level, at the time or retrospectively," said Johnson.

"Ryan Porteous had a big one where he received a really heavy elbow off the ball.

"It didn't get picked up, it didn't get spoken about and I think Ryan Porteous needs a lot more protection than he is getting at the moment."

3 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Surely there is no way that Lee Johnson isn't trolling people with that comment, because if he is serious....

Lee ‘David Brent’ Johnson is an absolute tit. Best ignored. 

Naisys Tackle
3 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Surely there is no way that Lee Johnson isn't trolling people with that comment, because if he is serious....

Hes getting the Hibs support ready for the Porteous is being forced out of Scottish Football route so they sell him for buttons in January because he's laughed at the contract. 

9 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Hes getting the Hibs support ready for the Porteous is being forced out of Scottish Football route so they sell him for buttons in January because he's laughed at the contract. 

I believe the club have made him a good offer to sign an extension, but I hear he’s not interested. He’s already got himself into martyr mode with the belief that everybody is after him.  That statement to me reeks of them starting the process of blaming everybody else for Porteous’s departure.  They’ll be seething when he disappears down south next summer and they get heehaw for him. It’ll be everybody else’s fault though. 

13 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

From BBC website 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs LJ really has lost the plot. Aye right Lee. Maybe VAR will call the cheat out for what he is . Deluded arsehole.  Glasses women too so how does that sit with you ? Along with drunk driver Newell ? And oh yes , the diving wig too. 

Hibernian manager Lee Johnson says Ryan Porteous is being "targeted" and could be forced to leave Scottish football.

The defender has been a controversial figure since breaking through, and earlier this month Aberdeen boss Jim Goodwin was banned after accusing Porteous of "blatant cheating".

Johnson also claimed Porteous was the victim of a "heavy elbow off the ball" in Tuesday's 1-0 loss at Dundee United.

"You have a Scottish player, young, extremely talented, now in the Scotland set-up, that has got a reputation.

"I look back to England and I feel it is more diluted in England because of the number of clubs you have whereas here it is such a goldfish bowl in terms of the media, the amount of times the players and managers come across each other, sometimes there can be a subliminal bias against certain players.

"He might want to jump out of the Scottish league for that exact reason because he feels that target is there on and off the pitch.

"It is a concern. You could end up losing players for that type of scenario, that they don't feel they are being protected, they feel that they are being targeted."

Scottish football is due to introduce VAR later this month, with the first match coming at Easter Road as Hibs host St Johnstone next Friday.

The Scottish FA have confirmed the technology will be rolled out across the top flight that weekend as well as being used for the Scottish Cup and League Cup semi-finals and finals.

"The off-the-ball stuff should get caught but it doesn't get caught enough at this level, at the time or retrospectively," said Johnson.

"Ryan Porteous had a big one where he received a really heavy elbow off the ball.

"It didn't get picked up, it didn't get spoken about and I think Ryan Porteous needs a lot more protection than he is getting at the moment."

😂😂😂😂

He'll leave Scottish football for the same reason as everyone else. 

Clue = it begins with M and lots of it. 

This time last year Jack Ross said much the same thing though without the exaggeration. 

To be fair it does seem Porteous does get a lot of abuse but surely the easy solution is to come off social media. 

16 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Doesn't Johnson see the irony in that accusing people of targeting Porteous is actually accusing them of cheating....?

Please let the first incident VAR is used for result in Porteous being sent off.

periodictabledancer

Wee Lee contorts one alleged off the ball incident into the defence of a player who has been accused of blatant cheating on numerous occasions , some of it clearly evident on TV footage (his love of feigning head injury, for starters). The funny  thing is, for all Lee's words , at no point does he simply say "Porteous is not a cheat". 

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

The queue of people on here wanting to suck the boy off makes me want to heave really 

Quite.

Derek riordhan comes across well in the media ffs.

And he's a total rodent.

Just now, Ked said:

Quite.

Derek riordhan comes across well in the media ffs.

And he's a total rodent.

Finding my self spending less and less time on the Terrace , it is just about the Hibsest thing imaginable 

Naisys Tackle
5 hours ago, Deevers said:

I believe the club have made him a good offer to sign an extension, but I hear he’s not interested. He’s already got himself into martyr mode with the belief that everybody is after him.  That statement to me reeks of them starting the process of blaming everybody else for Porteous’s departure.  They’ll be seething when he disappears down south next summer and they get heehaw for him. It’ll be everybody else’s fault though. 

Exactly.  

Malinga the Swinga

**** me. Threads slagging Hearts as a club, threads slagging Hearts players, threads slagging Hearts coaching staff and a thread saying Porteous is a nice guy.

Am I living in a parallel universe.

Let's be cleae.

He's a cheating piece of vermin shit, a ***** who enjoys injuring other players, feigns head knocks when under pressure and lobbed a glass (albeit a plastic tumbler) at a girl on a night out.

The only place a like him belongs is at Easter Road or in jail.

8 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

**** me. Threads slagging Hearts as a club, threads slagging Hearts players, threads slagging Hearts coaching staff and a thread saying Porteous is a nice guy.

Am I living in a parallel universe.

Let's be cleae.

He's a cheating piece of vermin shit, a ***** who enjoys injuring other players, feigns head knocks when under pressure and lobbed a glass (albeit a plastic tumbler) at a girl on a night out.

The only place a like him belongs is at Easter Road or in jail.

100% on the money.

23 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Lee Johnson is the Poundland Brendan Rodgers who thinks everyone in Scotland wants to listen to his verbal diarrhoea, the reality is we all think he’s a slavering ring piece!

23 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

the latest in a long line of conspiracy theorists. Must be taking guidance from Alex Jones. Flipping laughable but that's sadly what they're all like. The bigger the lie the more nutters will believe you  😂

7 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

the latest in a long line of conspiracy theorists. Must be taking guidance from Alex Jones. Flipping laughable but that's sadly what they're all like. The bigger the lie the more nutters will believe you  😂

the spoon burners lap it up. Like some weird cult leader with his hordes.

He talks in riddles and that appeals to them. Clever

Naisys Tackle
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

the spoon burners lap it up. Like some weird cult leader with his hordes.

He talks in riddles and that appeals to them. Clever

If nobody can understand what the tit is actually trying to say theres no danger they thick ****s can either.  They just clap and pretend to.   Mowbray was the same. 

Bazzas right boot

Get him signed. 

Like Mcginn, we're probably his first choice.

:av-1001:

We lack an aggressive centre half.

It makes sense.

20 hours ago, PaddysBar said:

Lee ‘David Brent’ Johnson is an absolute tit. Best ignored. 

been plenty tits down fester road way ,   and itl never stop. fth

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Lee Johnson gets his suits from Build a Bear

58 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

new-song-old.gif

🎶 Wee Lee Johnson gets his suits from build a bear 🎶 

Montgomery Brewster
2 hours ago, andi17 said:

All this we've became to soft FTH  and all who sail in her remember they wanted us dead 

Correct. **** the lot of them

FTH

alicante jambo
1 minute ago, Ked said:

Got the total piss ripped out of him by whoever was commenting  on Celtic TV.

Seen it ked going on about his diving. They were not wrong though he was at it so were another couple of them.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Showed his true class today by containing James Forrest and the rest of the celtic forward line :smile:

1 hour ago, 151 said:

Thought this guy was the best in the world?

Kris Boyd said on sky sports the wee teams defence were a shambles all game and was laughing at them.

• 3 weeks later...