Porteous

Tom Hardy’s Dug

1 minute ago, RobboM said:

Surely the Players Union will want to represent the Aberdeen boy who now has to sit out games because of Porteus cheating?

You would think yes.

However it’s Hibs chumps we are talking about. That doesn’t enter their thinking.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Naisys Tackle

• Wee Mikey

• Pasquale for King

Malinga the Swinga
20 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Surely the Players Union will want to represent the Aberdeen boy who now has to sit out games because of Porteus cheating?

Stop using common sense. It's cheating Hibs ***** we're talking about. Cheat gets called out for cheating and cheat wants union help to stop employer of person cheated, almost certainly a member of said union, complaining.

You couldn't make this shit up.

Why even talk about him.. he is useless. And a cheat.   Just shows hibs class. Amateurs.  How he got selected for Scotland is a worry too. Surely there has to be better than this joker? We can't be that desperate. 

2 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

The shite and the mhanks cutting the sheep out of their wee clique

Wouldn't say that.  The player in question for Aberdeen is an Irish player on loan from the mhanks. 

54 minutes ago, Peteg75 said:

Why even talk about him.. he is useless. And a cheat.   Just shows hibs class. Amateurs.  How he got selected for Scotland is a worry too. Surely there has to be better than this joker? We can't be that desperate. 

They are diddy games.  Robbie McRorie Rangers 3rd choice goalkeeper behind two pensioners who are well past their best has just been called up. 

Ricardo Quaresma
11 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Wouldn't say that.  The player in question for Aberdeen is an Irish player on loan from the mhanks. 

Don't see how that's got anything to do with it

6 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Erm your post was about the Mhanks cutting the sheep out their love in? 

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

The shite and the mhanks cutting the sheep out of their wee clique

20 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

8 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Robbie answered your question Ricardo.

Ricardo Quaresma
3 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Robbie answered your question Ricardo.

Yeah, I saw that; it wasn't a question, though, nor was it a reply to his post

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

2 hours ago, merseyjambo said:

How he gets a game at a professional level I have no idea.

Hes a drama queen and would be better off in River City or Take the High Road

Like a character from the Granton Star Cause

1 hour ago, Peteg75 said:

There is his name is Steven Kingsley!!

Get the popcorn out! Jim Goodwin doesn't seem to be the type to back down.

I hope he turns up to his meeting fully prepared with video evidence of Porto's previous indiscretions.

2 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Get the popcorn out! Jim Goodwin doesn't seem to be the type to back down.

I hope he turns up to his meeting fully prepared with video evidence of Porto's previous indiscretions.

maybe we could give him a hand with his compilation video !!!!!

On 19/09/2022 at 18:13, briever said:

The thing that drives me up the wall and shows you low level cheating is endemic from an early age in fitba is a player can literally header the ball out and he will instinctively put his arm up and call my ball.

Ditto offside calls where defenders often waste vital split seconds waving their arms about rather than sprint back to defend and play to the whistle. Drives me nuts.

1 minute ago, allyjambo said:

maybe we could give him a hand with his compilation video !!!!!

He won't need our help, for sure.

That one at Albion Place Stadium where he fell over clutching his head at our free kick is comedy gold. 😁

I'm guessing that He'll be well armed with evidence to back up his post-match comments.

Just now, Sooks said:

Seriously hope Goodwin does not back down and shines an even brighter light on the cheating fannys conduct 

He will still get banned as fk and that wont help his team ultimately. 

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Seriously hope Goodwin does not back down and shines an even brighter light on the cheating fannys conduct 

Now, I'm hoping that Goodwin begins his defence in front of the beaks with the statement, "Let us have a closer look at that cheating *****'s previous endeavours."

🤣🤣🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

A manager cant call another player a cheat and get away with it sadly. 

That's the reality. Whether he's right or not. Hopefully the refs have taken note of the attention.

2 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Now, I'm hoping that Goodwin begins his defence in front of the beaks with the statement, "Let us have a closer look at that cheating *****'s previous endeavours."

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Totally should 😄 

19 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

A manager cant call another player a cheat and get away with it sadly. 

Players can if Scott Brown is any thing to go by after his comments about Jamie Walker

Hopefully they do compile clips of all his previous dives, fake head knocks etc. It would probably last a good 20 mins and hopefully embarrass the ***** so much he cleans up his act.   

He is a cheat. The proof is there. If anything this will highlight the issue with referees so they stop falling for it and book the ****.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Players can if Scott Brown is any thing to go by after his comments about Jamie Walker

Did Levein not get a £5k fine for telling the truth?

Goodwin will get the same treatment.

Craig Levein

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/levein-fined-ps5000-after-ibrox-outburst-2476553?amp=#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=16638607137906&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/levein-fined-ps5000-after-ibrox-outburst-2476553?amp=#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=16638607137906&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com

4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

He let it get to 34000 then left for Leicester .............................. I think Robinson eventually mediated it down to a reasonable amount and paid it but I could be remembering incorrectly 

8 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Goodwins an arsehole but good luck to him with this. 

I always HATED him as a player, but he has my backing for this ... fir what that's worth.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

He let it get to 34000 then left for Leicester .............................. I think Robinson eventually mediated it down to a reasonable amount and paid it but I could be remembering incorrectly 

Ach  never mind ... at least we can sup a G&T in the 'Premier Lounge' pre-match and have a laugh ...

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Was the fine not historically still to be paid but they dropped it when he got the Scotland job?

True about Brown/Jamie btw.  May be different rules for players and managers though but Lennon seemed to get away with shit all the time causing the refs to strike etc. 

1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Ach  never mind ... at least we can sup a G&T in the 'Premier Lounge' pre-match and have a laugh ...

Totally and now I know what you look like after that photo you posted on another thread I will say hello ................................ wee black guy with a beard right ? Look a bit like Baningime

Just now, Robbies Tackle said:

Was the fine not historically still to be paid but they dropped it when he got the Scotland job?

True about Brown/Jamie btw.  May be different rules for players and managers though but Lennon seemed to get away with shit all the time causing the refs to strike etc. 

Definitely but at least when the torn faced victim had his tantrum it was Dougie MacDonald who was sacrificed at the alter ....................... probably earned us about ten points a season 

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Definitely but at least when the torn faced victim had his tantrum it was Dougie MacDonald who was sacrificed at the alter ....................... probably earned us about ten points a season 

Aye forgot about that :lol: McDonald was a bare faced cheat though.  As was Dougal for the huns.   Not to forget Andy Davis.

Edited by Robbies Tackle

Just now, Robbies Tackle said:

Aye forgot about that :lol: McDonald was a bare faced cheat though.  As was Dougal for the huns. 

Yip despite the fact MacDonald cheated us left right and centre there was no way we were getting rid of him and I think Leveins fine was for comments after he sent off McCann and Webster against Killie ........................... MacDonald then gets a call right years later against Celtic and he gets launched out the Hampden window 

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Totally and now I know what you look like after that photo you posted on another thread I will say hello ................................ wee black guy with a beard right ? Look a bit like Baningime

You are SO wrong on that!

I HAVE (unlike others) posted my ugly face previously on JKB.

My only claim to fame is my re-writing of 'Hullo, Hullo'.

To wit:-

"Jambo, Bonsoir, We are the Gorgie Chaps,

Suschi, and prawns, and spicy veggie wraps.

We drink Champagne and cocktails too,

Martinis IF THEY'RE DRY,

We are the Jambo Gorgie Chaps."

It'll never catch on ... 🤣

Just now, Wee Mikey said:

You are SO wrong on that!

I HAVE (unlike others) posted my ugly face previously on JKB.

My only claim to fame is my re-writing of 'Hullo, Hullo'.

To wit:-

"Jambo, Bonsoir, We are the Gorgie Chaps,

Suschi, and prawns, and spicy veggie wraps.

We drink Champagne and cocktails too,

Martinis IF THEY'RE DRY,

We are the Jambo Gorgie Chaps."

It'll never catch on ... 🤣

I was just kidding mate the photo you posted was of you next to Beni 😄 

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yip despite the fact MacDonald cheated us left right and centre there was no way we were getting rid of him and I think Leveins fine was for comments after he sent off McCann and Webster against Killie ........................... MacDonald then gets a call right years later against Celtic and he gets launched out the Hampden window 

When you put it like that.....: :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I was just kidding mate the photo you posted was of you next to Beni 😄 

Nah, it was my mum next to two of our much malinged players, both of whom were superb ambassadors that day (as was Smithy).

All of these players were a credit that day.

That was my mum's last trip to Tynie.

At 84, she twirled at Hampdump when we stuffed Celtic.

Bless her!

Screenshot_20220922-172314_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220922-172326_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Wee Mikey

Just now, Wee Mikey said:

Nah, it was my mum next to two of our much malinged players, both of whom were superb ambassadors that day (as was Smithy).

All of these players were a credit that day.

That was my mum's last trip to Tynie.

At 84, she twirled at Hampdump when we stuffed Celtic.

Bless her!

Bless her indeed 🙂 

I think we have crossed wires here though mate , I was talking about a photo you posted of a man with red hair and beard standing next to Beni , I was trying to be funny and obviously failing by pretending to think you were Beni