• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Naisys Tackle

• Wee Mikey

• Pasquale for King

32 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

No chance he woke up the next day and thought, feck me what was I playing at and simply made a drunken misjudgement ? 

If he was doing it on a regular Riordan scale I’d agree- bawbag

Dunno about you guys but when i was younger and out on the piss a lot, I got up to some jolly japes which were bawbaggish when you sober up and remember having done it

I did yes , and I was a bawbag when i did it

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Porteous IMO is a fairly competent centre back with the potential to be a very good one but he needs to move to improve and he knows that. He’s better than some of the centre backs we have available and have selected at international level. Sunderland West Brom Watford. That’s the sort of club he’s going to with a view to an even bigger move if he does well. Personally I think it’s a sensible half way move and he’ll be earning a lot of money 

I’ve only heard him speak once out with after match stuff and that was on View from The Terrace. He came across very well, quite intelligent, certainly not a bawbag by any means.

Obviously some posters on here have a different opinion on his ability and some even have enough private knowledge if the guy to decide he’s a bawbag. 

His habit of faking head injuries makes him a bawbag. It's a genuinely stupid thing to do.

34 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

No chance he woke up the next day and thought, feck me what was I playing at and simply made a drunken misjudgement ? 

Dunno about you guys but when i was younger and out on the piss a lot, I got up to some jolly japes which were bawbaggish when you sober up and remember having done it

Jimmy defending his own again. 

41 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Jimmy defending his own again. 

Just offering a devils advocate view mate. If you can’t handle it without insults, just bolt back to the playground

At no point, no matter how steaming and how much of a drunken fud I've been, I've never launched a glass into a crowd of people and if I did then when I woke up I'd think "**** me, what a massive bawbag I am".

Because it's 100% bawbag behaviour.

3 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

At no point, no matter how steaming and how much of a drunken fud I've been, I've never launched a glass into a crowd of people and if I did then when I woke up I'd think "**** me, what a massive bawbag I am".

Because it's 100% bawbag behaviour.

Let’s be real here. It was a lightweight plastic beer glass, not a glass one

..it's not just the drunken thuggery - it's the flattening of opposition players with his 'tackles' and then taking pride in plastering the image (over his social media) of the player in pain, with him standing over him... just doesn't sit right with me. He did with it Boycie and a couple of sevco players... probably done with more. Add this to the feigning of head injuries - just not someone I would ever want to see in a maroon jersey.

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

Well while not as extreme it still doesn't change the fact that glass or plastic, launching it into a crowd of people is exactly what a bawbag would do in that scenario

5 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

Well while not as extreme it still doesn't change the fact that glass or plastic, launching it into a crowd of people is exactly what a bawbag would do in that scenario

So one daft laddie drunken incident makes him a bawbag ? Most of US will be bawbags as well if that’s the case No ?

8 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

..it's not just the drunken thuggery - it's the flattening of opposition players with his 'tackles' and then taking pride in plastering the image (over his social media) of the player in pain, with him standing over him... just doesn't sit right with me. He did with it Boycie and a couple of sevco players... probably done with more. Add this to the feigning of head injuries - just not someone I would ever want to see in a maroon jersey.

Personally I’d be delighted if we signed him. We’ve had drug dealers, drunk drivers child groomers and wife beaters play and manage in maroon so we’re not averse to having the odd bawbag around the place

2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

So one daft laddie drunken incident makes him a bawbag ? Most of US will be bawbags as well if that’s the case No ?

Speak for yourself James.

Ex member of the SaS

From my point of view any athlete out drinking at 2 am is a bawbag. No point in having sport scientists and a fitness regimen and blowing it all on booze. 

Just now, JimmyCant said:

Personally I’d be delighted if we signed him. We’ve had drug dealers, drunk drivers child groomers and wife beaters play and manage in maroon so we’re not averse to having the odd bawbag around the place

Playing Devils advocate again ?

Aye right !!

Well, unfortunately, there's some truth in that... at least you're coming around to him being a bawbag😜

30 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

It was not one of the light flexible ones , it was hard plastic and full of drink adding weight  

11 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Well, unfortunately, there's some truth in that... at least you're coming around to him being a bawbag😜

Depends how low your bar is for bawbagerry I suppose

41 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

If he can't control himself to the point of throwing things about and injuring people then yes, he's a bawbag

Fort Vallance

I realise I'm just as bad for joining in but 16 pages on a Hearts forum about a Hibs nonentity! If it was them on about one of our players we would be slating them. He's a very average player with character flaws. End of.

It's just as well that @JimmyCantspoke up for Porteous at his trial giving him a positive character reference otherwise he may very well have ended up in the gaol.

Mind you, having to appear at Albion Place Stadium for H1b5 is about as bad as it gets.

Naisys Tackle
4 minutes ago, db211833 said:

Anyone Hearts supporter thinking RP isn't a bawbag is a bawbag , simple really.

Aye Petrie was a dooshbag. 

wentworth jambo
3 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Porteous isn’t a bawbag just because he launched a pint at a lassie’s head… he’s a bawbag because of that plus all the other bawbag behaviour listed throughout this thread - both on and off field 

6 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Jimmy deciding to be 'different' as usual 😁

9 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Debate is good and all that , but I do struggle a bit with why anyone would go out of their way to appear unbiased and fair with something as partisan as football supporting :rofl: 

3 hours ago, luckydug said:

I find it Better that being just the same old crap Dug huh ?

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Debate is good and all that , but I do struggle a bit with why anyone would go out of their way to appear unbiased and fair with something as partisan as football supporting :rofl: 

So by that measure, you’re agreeing that most of the opinions in here re Porteous are biased and unfair ?

Rest my case

Next topic please

16 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

So by that measure, you’re agreeing that most of the opinions in here re Porteous are biased and unfair ?

Rest my case

Next topic please

A hearts supporters forum.

A hibs player

A hearts supporter taking his side.

The hearts supporter several hours later tipples opinion may be biased against the hibs player and his posts 

If its any consolation I feel I'm getting more dippit as time goes by.

41 minutes ago, Ked said:

A hibs player

The hearts supporter several hours later tipples opinion may be biased against the hibs player and his posts 

If it’s any consolation I feel I'm getting more dippit as time goes by.

Kudos for using dippit I’ve not heard that in years. 

Ronald Villiers
8 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Jimmy, I'm sure we've all been bawbags at some stage and done some silly things.  But not when you're his age and a professional footballer.  

I think it's fair to say that Porteous likely isn't as good as most Hibs supporters think he is and isn't as bad as most Heartd supporters think he is. 🥸

Doctor FinnBarr
14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think it's fair to say that Porteous likely isn't as good as most Hibs supporters think he is and isn't as bad as most Heartd supporters think he is. 🥸

Sitting on the fence Dave?

I P Knightley
35 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Does that make him Schrodinger's bawbag?

the guy is a complete bellend, however, there are attributes there that, if he can get away from the Lochend cockends, might make a half decent centre back.

needs to get away from the sisterfisting, autofalatio driven, spoon burning cockwombles 1st

He registers on my nederiness barometer alongside Broon, Barry Ferguson, Keane, Riordan and a few others, not many.

Honestly can't think of a Hearts one.

kingantti1874
8 hours ago, Ked said:

A hibs player

If its any consolation I feel I'm getting more dippit as time goes by.

Jimmy takes up the side of hibs in every thread

jimmy put the boot into a lot of hearts signings 

Jimmy attempts to put the boot into most hearts initiatives

Jimmy is also surprised and sad 😔 when he gets called out as a probable hibs ****

Jimmy isn’t smart.

Porteous isn’t smart. he’s an absolute pleb, far too many pleb in this country who offer **** all to society. And 

Bazzas right boot

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/ryan-porteous-hibs-transfer-interest-25711050

Johnson blaming others -again.

He said that the deal offered now should have been offered 2.5 years ago....unless he was offered a silly length of deal, under normal circumstances he'd still be oot of contract now!

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Yip, I think he's ok, he's a good defender at at our level bit also a bit of a tit.

Not too sure he's a stand out tho in any particularly positive way. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Jimmy takes up the side of hibs in every thread

jimmy put the boot into a lot of hearts signings 

Jimmy attempts to put the boot into most hearts initiatives

Jimmy is also surprised and sad 😔 when he gets called out as a probable hibs ****

Jimmy isn’t smart.

Porteous isn’t smart. he’s an absolute pleb, far too many pleb in this country who offer **** all to society. And 

Jimmy rarely talks about Hibs. They are irrelevant to Jimmy

Jimmy thinks some of Hearts signings have not been good signings

Jimmy thinks the hotel initiative is seriously questionable and challenged it. Jimmy hasn’t ever commented on other Hearts non football initiatives.

Jimmy doesn’t give a shit if folk at the bottom of the intelligence scale call him Hibs because of the above

Jimmy is educated to degree standard and is in fact a smartass.

Jimmy thinks Porteous is a decent centre half with potential to be a very good one once he leaves Hibs. Jimmy doesn’t think Porteous alleged off field persona makes a single bit of difference to that potential. Jimmy thinks no one on here knows Porteous well enough to judge him overall 

Edited by JimmyCant

Jimmy rarely talks about Hibs. They are irrelevant to Jimmy

Jimmy thinks some of Hearts signings have not been good signings

Jimmy thinks the hotel initiative is questionable and challenged it

Jimmy doesn’t give a shit if folk at the bottom of the intelligence scale call him Hibs because of the above

Jimmy is educated to degree standard and is in fact a smartass.

Jimmy thinks Porteous is a decent centre half with potential to be a very good one once he leaves Hibs. Jimmy doesn’t think Porteous alleged off field persona makes a single bit of difference to that potential. Jimmy thinks no one on here knows Porteous well enough to judge him overall 

illeism. 

:rofl: 

Bravo Jimmy. A good reminder to watch Blazing Saddles again soon. 

12 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Rest my case

Next topic please

Of course they are 😅

Everyone knows that. 

It's a football fans site not to be taken too seriously 😏

20 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

If you launched a plastic glass full of liquid on the the pitch at the football

you would still get prosecuted.