Porteous

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Started a thread last year on this turd of a topic but 

1. yet again he feigns a head injury when we have the potential opportunity of an attack.

2. Posts a photo of him having left Boyce in a heap on his instagram page (I don’t follow it just seen a link on Twitter)

One of their supposed leaders. No wonder they are a team of hackers and have a fans support full of criminal neds with him as a “role model”.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Naisys Tackle

• Wee Mikey

• Pasquale for King

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Serious point though - when will refs wisen up to his fake head knock simulation?

And why has no MSM - other than Ewan Murray I think - drawn attention to it (even then Ewan has only done so in tweets not in print).

Also - let’s get in on the act ourselves if it continues to go unpunished.

Bindy Badgy

We really should have been targeting him as soon as he was booked. Nothing illegal, just winding him up at set-plays, get players running at him to try and draw a foul, and so on.

Hearts are rampant

Looks like he is in the last year of his deal.

No idea if he has since signed a new deal or not.

If not, be interesting if does or not to at least given them sort of transfer fee if this is his last season.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/ryan-porteous-offered-new-hibs-27509442.amp

Complete thug and an absolute cheat. 

He's a tumbler-throwing, memorial-thieving, gurning, head-holding, cheating bassa.

C'MOAN!!! A perfect role-model for that bunch. Their fans must really look up to him.

He goes to bed at night dreaming of emulating O'Connor, Riorden, Griffiths, and Stokes ... to name but a few.

And I thought that Broonaldo was their nadir!!!

AlphonseCapone

For all I've heard about his distribution, it was absolutely awful yesterday. Gifted us the ball so often. 

RustyRightPeg
5 minutes ago, Jeff said:

He was worse than Bushiri yesterday 

Agreed. 

He tries to hit these weird dipping passes with the inside of his foot and half the time he miss kicks the ball. A weird one, how judgement can be so clouded on either side of the city (and nation to be fair). I don’t know anyone other than a hibs fan that rates him. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Hes a shan Danny Wilson.

Thought the head knock yesterday was legit though. 

He bounced up pretty quickly after play was stopped…

jamboinglasgow
23 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Serious point though - when will refs wisen up to his fake head knock simulation?

And why has no MSM - other than Ewan Murray I think - drawn attention to it (even then Ewan has only done so in tweets not in print).

Also - let’s get in on the act ourselves if it continues to go unpunished.

I dont the refs will ignore his head knock simulation, and to be honest I dont blame them for it, because what happens if they ignore him on the ground and holding his head and it turns out to be genuine and serious then they face real problems.

It should be an attitude among players that faking a head knock is a real no-no and socially unacceptable. Same with the press and coaches. You can have simulation but not for situations that require quick medical attention which can have serious risks.

If the game is stopped due to a head injury the player should be made to leave the pitch for an HIA.

This would ensure proper precautions for genuine injuries, and prevent folk faking it. 

All he’s doing is impacting his value for the club and his career prospects elsewhere.

He clearly has ambitions beyond hibs as he was quick enough to throw in a transfer request when the first bit of interest came in for him. However he’s too stupid to understand that how he carries himself outwitted football will determine where he goes.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

If the game is stopped due to a head injury the player should be made to leave the pitch for an HIA.

This would ensure proper precautions for genuine injuries, and prevent folk faking it. 

Agree with this and on point with recent sporting requirements and enquiries.

But then you would have people saying it might encourage players with genuine head injuries not going down for them and not getting the medical attention they may need.

2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Agree with this and on point with recent sporting requirements and enquiries.

But then you would have people saying it might encourage players with genuine head injuries not going down for them and not getting the medical attention they may need.

True about the risk of players masking it, but it should just be the ref who decides and then the doctor as to whether they can return imo. If either sees a collision that they think warrants an HIA the refs decision is final. 

8 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Agreed. 

He tries to hit these weird dipping passes with the inside of his foot and half the time he miss kicks the ball. A weird one, how judgement can be so clouded on either side of the city (and nation to be fair). I don’t know anyone other than a hibs fan that rates him. 

As far as 'rates' go, he's right down there alongside Old Kent Road & Whitechapel Road. If I remember correctly, these properties are coloured brown 💩.  He's low-rent and H1b5 are welcome to him. 

Naisys Tackle
9 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

He bounced up pretty quickly after play was stopped…

Was down a bit tbh, he cheats but that seemed a legit head smash off Boyces back napper. 

The Treasurer

On a similar note, I lost count of the number of times when we got a throw in the ball boys threw a second ball onto the pitch to prevent us taking a quick throw. 

Apparently wee Lee, had the ball boys in early pre match instructing them to do this 

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

He’s shite but thinks he’s Scotlands answer to Baresi.

If he tried to lace Baresi's boots he'd fall over clutching his ugly gurning pus ... and then get up with a glaiket smile.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
5 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

On a similar note, I lost count of the number of times when we got a throw in the ball boys threw a second ball onto the pitch to prevent us taking a quick throw. 

Apparently wee Lee, had the ball boys in early pre match instructing them to do this 

Loopy Lee had ball boy training during the week. Working on quick balls for them, slow for us. Or slow from them if they were winning. 

He learned it from Celtic (of course he did).

He labelled it a “multi-ball system” 😂

Thats all ok but the two ball thing oversteps the mark IMO. Unless of course we start to do it ourselves. If you can’t beat them…

6 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

His mentality/lack of intelligence means that he won’t play at a higher level than hibs.

FTFY ... 😉

Deserves to sustain a really serious injury. The feigning injury stuff is a sign of a real odious individual. Thinks it's funny. A real plastic hard man. Invariably jumps in on an opponent with intent to injure. A ****ing coward. 

He's just the latest in a long line of utter scum that's come through the ranks at Hibs. 

RustyRightPeg
13 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

This will be a common problem. Multi all system has been applied across UK this season. 

If we have it in Europe I’ll be disappointed if we don’t do something similar 😂

That said, our ball boys look like the least bothered group I’ve ever seen. 

Hearts are rampant
8 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

His mentality/intelligence means that he won’t play at a higher level than hibs.

He’s similar to McPake.

Continually flies into late and dangerous “tackles” and lunges, which is mainly due to his poor positional sense and bad reading of the game. Fans think that’s great going into crunching tackles and injuring people (including himself) but the reality is that good defenders generally anticipate and read situations, hence not very often slide tackles need to be made.

Wouldn’t have though Steve Clarke would want his “type” back in the national squad again anytime soon either.

18 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Wee Lee himself stopped a quick throw from being taking in our half by throwing a ball back on 🤣

JudyJudyJudy
56 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

He's a tumbler-throwing, memorial-thieving, gurning, head-holding, cheating bassa.

C'MOAN!!! A perfect role-model for that bunch. Their fans must really look up to him.

He goes to bed at night dreaming of emulating O'Connor, Riorden, Griffiths, and Stokes ... to name but a few.

And I thought that Broonaldo was their nadir!!!

85D4B792-EC30-4807-AC88-7EE8C8F0FAD6.gif

JudyJudyJudy

He’s red neck trailer trash , no disrespect to any red necks intended 

0AA8D894-2440-47DF-8376-790329946144.jpeg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Doing it once or twice I’d label as clever but this ***** feigns injury every time I see him. Drops to the deck at every opportunity. The one in the semi final when Simms bullied him and was in on goal was unbelievable. He done it at a corner yesterday too. 

Something needs to be done about the fake head knocks though. The ref can’t decide as he’s not a doctor. An automatic 3 minute assessment off the pitch would quickly put a stop to it. 

As for his Instagram post, that must be to try and make everyone forgot the fact he was ****ing rotten yesterday. Almost our best player!

He was yet again poor yesterday.  He's such a shit player.  I honestly do not get one ounce of the hype about this dipshit.

We're moaning about all the minor mistakes which added up from our defenders at their goal.  Look at him at our goal.  Genuinely look at him.  How does any professional CH go running out of the centre of his defence like he did - especially with his partner caught up field.  It's actually mysitfying.

Then there's the amount of times he gave the ball away, either trying a pass in to midfield or aimless punt down the pitch.  He missed a couple of interceptions, one which led to a huge chance for us too.  He also picked up a yellow for a ridic challenge he didn't need to make but only did cos he was in the huff at that point.

But still the commentator described him at one point as a "huge talent".

I honestly don't see one redeeming feature in his game.  Perhaps aggression but you can shave an apre for that.  And the ape would probably channel it better.

Awful awful footballer.  Hope he stays at the vermin.

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Haha, you beat me to it :kirklol:

I actually didn't know that fact. I hope it hurts him to the core. 

Салатные палочки

I seen from the replay that he was also mouthing off at Gordon at the equaliser. He's a horrible player and person. 

5 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I seen from the replay that he was also mouthing off at Gordon at the equaliser. He's a horrible player and person. 

He's up there with the biggest pieces of human filth they've produced in the last 50 years. 

An abomination of an individual.

Theme From Sparta F.C.

He looked like he was limping for the last 30 odd mins.

We should've put him under more pressure and ran at him.

He's another one of these "misunderstood" players that the Leith Vermin love to hype up.

Салатные палочки
2 minutes ago, Carter said:

He's up there with the biggest pieces of human filth they've produced in the last 50 years. 

An abomination of an individual.

Everyone else quite rightly runs to celebrate with Boyle but he stands for a second then mouths something to Gordon first. A prick of a boy. 

Just now, Theme From Sparta F.C. said:

He looked like he was limping for the last 30 odd mins.

We should've put him under more pressure and ran at him.

He's another one of these "misunderstood" players that the Leith Vermin love to hype up.

Have to say - and not a moan - I did think when Boycie started cramping up a bit that having Gino come on and run channels against those two huddies seemed a perfect option.  Also would have been a better defensive option than Halliday in a "if we're up their end they're not near ours" kinda way.  It'd be playing for territory.  Lilkely a red card for Portoloo too.

Ah well.  It might not have played out that way but it was the sub I had in mind.

Bazzas right boot

I think he's decent. 

He's over rated, but I thinks he's decent. 

If he cuts out the rash tackles and gets new friends he might play higher than Hibs... 

Say Aberdeen or the likes of Millwall. 😜

However, Doig seemed nothing but average at best, never stood out in any game I've seen him and and he went for £3m so I am at a crossroads in what scouts are actually looking at in players. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

I think he's decent. 

If he cuts out the rash tackles and gets new friends he might play higher than Hibs... 

You always come on and say you think he's decent.  You'll need to explain to me what you see that makes him anywhere near even an average SPFL CB.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, TheBigO said:

You always come on and say you think he's decent.  You'll need to explain to me what you see that makes him anywhere near even an average SPFL CB.

I do, I don't think he's shite or good. 

Салатные палочки
2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I think he's decent. 

I've never once seen him playing against us and thought that. 

9 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

After yesterday I'd say he's rather overated. 

Who rates him?

2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I do, I don't think he's shite or good. 

Genuinely interested.  So when we play Hibs, you don't think "ooft, let's get right at him".  Cos I know I do.  Him and Bishiri at present in fact.  Every time they have the ball, every time we turn them, every time we get touch tight with one of them on Boyce's back, I think let's keep at these, they can't handle it.

That doesn't strike me as decent.  I don't think that every time I see Hearts play.

He's shaky at best, error strewn more apt.

No one obviously in any doubt he's a gomeral of the highest order though.  You agree with that right!?!?!

loveofthegame

For someone who likes to claim he is treated unfairly by refs, posting a picture of an opponent lying injured on the ground after you've tackled them isn't very smart.

But then, he isn't very smart.

They say that the fruit does not fall far from the tree. Clearly he has been reincarnated. Anyone fancy a hanging😂

The Porteous Riots surrounded the activities of Captain John Porteous (c. 1695 – 1736), Captain of the City Guard of Edinburgh, Scotland, who was lynched by a mob for his part in the killing of innocent civilians while ordering the men under his command to quell a disturbance during a public hanging in the Grassmarket, Edinburgh in April 1736. Although the rioters were generally supportive of the convicted smugglers, Porteous seems to have been a somewhat overbearing official, despised by the mob and the underclasses of Edinburgh society.