• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Naisys Tackle

• Wee Mikey

• Pasquale for King

2 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

I reckon he's off on a free tbh. Unless they punt him in January, I don't think he's signing a new deal.

Depending on his agent he could end up being one of those players that stays at a club for years. The fans praise his loyalty while the truth is really that nobody tried to sign him. 

3 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

I reckon he's off on a free tbh. Unless they punt him in January, I don't think he's signing a new deal.

Noooooooooooooooo

Please stay at the shite Porteo 

The Hogfather
Just now, Tazio said:

Depending on his agent he could end up being one of those players that stays at a club for years. The fans praise his loyalty while the truth is really that nobody tried to sign him. 

With his recent appearance for Scotland, it wouldn't surprise me if he's been touting his client around a bit. His recent off field troubles might also mean he's being encouraged to get out of Dalkeith for the sake of his career.

Hibs players usually sign for Celtic. He could maybe go there and play 10 games a season for £500k a year for a few years and then depart to a mid-level English Championship club. That's the usual career for this sort of Hibs ned with average ability and below average intelligence.

Curious to see what happens. He’s taken the insane over the top tackles out of his game, and I think the international match has been an education for him.

No problem with all the cheeky chappy bollocks, great pantomime villain for us.

I think he’ll go to the English Championship, Hibs will be weaker without him, even as Hanlon celebrates his 95th birthday.

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully they get Fek all for him and he signs a pre in January and  stays with them this season. He’s honking and his heart is clearly not in it 

Malinga the Swinga

They already believe Rocky will make them millions after Porteous goes. You have to admire their optimism.

Actually, no you don't. **** them.

30 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Very strange time to make the announcement teatime on a Saturday night. 

Absolutely

All very odd. Mind you they are an odd club.

23 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

That's ****ing disgusting. 

Absolutely, no kid should be fat at 7, it’s only going to lead to health issues 

51 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Classy chap

CA9E62EB-01BD-4CDB-9C8B-3A8313206A5B.jpeg

Chucks glasses at women. Steals flowers from other people's property. Tells kids to **** off.

Sounds like an upstanding member of the community. 

Wank.

4 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

They’ll get a decent amount for him in January. 

Winder where he’ll end up?

::troll::

What do you assess as decent? 🤔

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

They already believe Rocky will make them millions after Porteous goes. You have to admire their optimism.

Actually, no you don't. **** them.

I love Rocky - he’s an outfield Zibi 🤣

ToadKiller Dog
On 05/11/2022 at 01:18, cosanostra said:

Hibs players usually sign for Celtic. He could maybe go there and play 10 games a season for £500k a year for a few years and then depart to a mid-level English Championship club. That's the usual career for this sort of Hibs ned with average ability and below average intelligence.

Celtic are signing a Japanese central defender ,and are in for the Canadian right back who can play CB .

So if they are thinking of him also it will be as a bench warmer .

Might be more in the Orcs interest get him cheap usual style as they will have blown a chunk of transfer funds on the new managment team  and given Soutarr being made of glass .

To be fair, we are in need of a cheap 4th/5th choice centre back. A wee measly months worth of subscriptions should be enough. 

Who knows? Maybe he can take lessons off Halkett and Rowles and become a decent player. 

3 minutes ago, DS98 said:

To be fair, we are in need of a cheap 4th/5th choice centre back. A wee measly months worth of subscriptions should be enough. 

Who knows? Maybe he can take lessons off Halkett and Rowles and become a decent player. 

Becoming a decent person, however, might be stretch too far. 

1 hour ago, Craigieboy said:

Didn'tRangers offer us £400,000 for Souttar and we told them to stick it

Doubt if Porto will go for any more than that.

gorgie rd eh11
2 hours ago, Craigieboy said:

Will they?

He’ll make more money if he sits out his contract. 

Hopefully his agent is making him well aware of this.

3 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Celtic won't sign him.

He'll go to a Sheffield Wednesday type club and probably 2x or 3x his salary.

Someone said he's kept in touch with Heckingbottom so a move to Sheffield might well be on the cards.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

Classy chap

CA9E62EB-01BD-4CDB-9C8B-3A8313206A5B.jpeg

And is the kid a fat ***** who needs to **** off? I mean, maybe he was wearing a Hibs top in a built up area, or committing some other atrocity.

We need answers!

5 hours ago, Smithee said:

And is the kid a fat ***** who needs to **** off? I mean, maybe he was wearing a Hibs top in a built up area, or committing some other atrocity.

We need answers!

This is a fair point . We would really need to have a public weigh in in order to judge Porteous properly on this one 

11 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It just reads like a bitter lie to me.  

Me too. My one and only experience of him ‘engaging’ off the park was a piece he did on ‘View from the Terrace’ He came across as a laid back fairly intelligent (for a Footballer) type of guy with a bit of banter about him.

Honestly, when the guy leaves Hibs, as long as it’s not to the OF, he’ll go right off anyone’s radar (well he’ll go off mine)and, As a Scotland fan, I hope he makes the right move and develops into a decent centre half. Let’s face it, outwith Hendry we’ve got few good options there.

Anyone deciding they want away from Hibs scores points in my book.

Edited by JimmyCant

12 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Me too. My one and only experience of him ‘engaging’ off the park was a piece he did on ‘View from the Terrace’ He came across as a laid back fairly intelligent (for a Footballer) type of guy with a bit of banter about him.

Honestly, when the guy leaves Hibs, as long as it’s not to the OF, he’ll go right off anyone’s radar (well he’ll go off mine)and, As a Scotland fan, I hope he makes the right move and develops into a decent centre half. Let’s face it, outwith Hendry we’ve got few good options there.

Anyone deciding they want away from Hibs scores points in my book.

Halkett?

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Halkett?

Possibly, but he’d need to keep himself  off the treatment table for an extended period and grab his chance if and when he ever gets it. Not sure he’s actually in Clarks thoughts to any great extent so he’d probably need Clark to leave to get on the ladder.

As it stands, Porteous Will get far more caps than Halkett will

Edited by JimmyCant

I will buck the recent trend of this morning 

John Souttar is a vastly superior player to Porteous , and even after his injuries and poor start to life at Ibrox will rightly earn more caps than Porteous

Halkett is a better player too , and I hope his injury problems are behind him

I also have no problem what so ever believing he called a child a fat ***** , and told him to **** off . It checks with his behaviour out side the miners club and the arsehole comments made after matches where he tells female interviewers to stop asking stupid questions then 

He is a ***** and a vastly over rated player . The ideal scenario is that he picks up a Boyler between now and January and his proposed move falls through , leaving him with the decision of a lower contract at Hibs where he has burned his bridges , or a while out the game 

Edited by Sooks