• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Naisys Tackle

• Wee Mikey

• Pasquale for King

Ex member of the SaS

Going to the Hun would be the worst thing ever for Scottish football. He is already big headed and when he gets the protection from the ref's he will be unbearable ( no pun intended ). Imagine the number of times the game will be stopped, when the opposition are attacking, because he goes down with a head knock. The cheating sod would fit in well there.

Daily Rangers reporting he's not going to sevco... too much bad blood with them eg. crippling red-card tackles then posting images on his social media (ala Boycie) with him standing over the injured player, numerous spats with Gerrard and and Morelos... the support don't want him. In fact according to the DR and Hootsman - nobody has come in for him! 

13 hours ago, tynietigers said:

Been told tonight that he spent Monday/Tuesday in London 🤔 he if decently not going to the rangers 👍🏻

Next Watford manager, NAP.

At least until the following weekend, when they get someone else in.

19 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Daily Rangers reporting he's not going to sevco... too much bad blood with them eg. crippling red-card tackles then posting images on his social media (ala Boycie) with him standing over the injured player, numerous spats with Gerrard and and Morelos... the support don't want him. In fact according to the DR and Hootsman - nobody has come in for him! 

The only so called interest in Porto-loo is being generated by H1b5 and their friends in the media.  They know he's going and need to try and generate some fake interest, to get some cash.

Desperate times down in Lochend.

Porteous played today in their friendly, not a chance he’s going to Rangers. I don’t see what either party gain from that transfer. It appears no one really wants him even for free!

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Porteous is the sort of player that will 100% end up at Aberdeen follow a brief spell somewhere else

My guess is Celtic as a free hit for them, back to hibs on loan a season later.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Good chance nobody will pay for him in January, but someone will definitely take him in the summer, fresh start, maybe get some brain transplant work in, while there is time to

25 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Good chance nobody will pay for him in January, but someone will definitely take him in the summer, fresh start, maybe get some brain transplant work in, while there is time to

Most of us don't fancy porteous for one reason .

Think quite a few 'football' people do rate him 

29 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Most of us don't fancy porteous for one reason .

Think quite a few 'football' people do rate him 

I asume that reason is that he is a limited, wannabe hard man who has a tendency to cheat his way out of problems by feigning head injuries?

25 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I asume that reason is that he is a limited, wannabe hard man who has a tendency to cheat his way out of problems by feigning head injuries?

Certainly all that but think he is also a decent CH who can pass .

Think that is why he is rated by more objective observers

3 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Objective observation is not for me when it comes to hibs. However I'm very objective when it comes to some things eg peter grant being a prick

56 minutes ago, john thomas said:

I’m old fashioned and like my Centre Halfs to be able to defend 😀

He is a poor man’s Dave McPherson

5 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

What a surprise!   Rangers thing was always bollocks surely.  Nice PR though, whether it generates any interest, time will tell.   Think he’ll leave in summer personally. 

18 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Good move for him if he can get a move to Leyton Orient. 

The O's are good guys don't want them saddled with the liability that is Porteus

3 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

Celtic fan I work with is praying he goes to the Rangers, said him and Souttar would be magic.

Must be true then

5 hours ago, john thomas said:

Objective viewers see his awfulness.

On 07/12/2022 at 17:21, Deevers said:

Both no doubt. Going to be fun to watch.

Don't like seeing Rangers getting a bargain but this would be hilarious given what happened this summer.

5 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

I’m old fashioned and like my Centre Halfs to be able to defend 😀

He is a poor man’s Dave McPherson

Porteous is a donkey!!

3 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Since nearly all of that article, including  the grammatical errors, appears to be lifted from the appalling WEB site of the Scotsman, I assume that the Sunderland Echo is part of the same company?

Byyy The Light

Sunderland/Millwall/West Brom/QPR seems about right 

6-8k per week. Mid table finishes. Fair play to him, that’s a very good career. He’ll win feck all but tidy living.

On him not to do an O’Connor and spunk the lot 

Won’t be going to the Sevco. 

They will be bankrupt again shortly. Tick tock.

The Sevco Rangers ‘✌️

He’ll be away to QPR more likely. Not that other lot. 👋😂

14 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

Porteous is a donkey!!

I honestly have never seen what the media see in him

every game I’ve seen him play he makes basic defensive errors 

1 hour ago, maroondevo52 said:

Celtic fan I work with is praying he goes to the Rangers, said him and Souttar would be magic.

Souttar despite being an arse , is ten times the player Porteous is

Naisys Tackle
6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Souttar despite being an arse , is ten times the player Porteous is

I question the sanity of anyone who would disagree with this.  I would even rather take my chances with Souttar despite his injuries ahead of that wee clown any day of the week.

Just now, Robbies Tackle said:

I question the sanity of anyone who would disagree with this.  I would even rather take my chances with Souttar despite his injuries ahead of that wee clown any day of the week.

Totally . I do not like the guy but he is a far superior player in every department 

1 hour ago, Sherbet said:

Porteous is a donkey!!

Noooooo!!!!!

Donkeys are useful and cute ...

... and are FAR  better defenders.

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

Totally . I do not like the guy but he is a far superior player in every department 

Probably a silly question, Sooky, but why do you dislike him?  Just cos he left for Rangers (which I get!!!) or is there something else.

On a human level, always thought he seems a particularly nice lad.  Unlike Porteous....

10 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

I honestly have never seen what the media see in him

every game I’ve seen him play he makes basic defensive errors 

Remember the semi at Hampdump (during covid)... he passed the ball out for a corner! TWICE!

25 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Probably a silly question, Sooky, but why do you dislike him?  Just cos he left for Rangers (which I get!!!) or is there something else.

On a human level, always thought he seems a particularly nice lad.  Unlike Porteous....

Purely the way he went about leaving . I know that makes me a bitter arsehole , and i am comfortable with that 

26 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

He's a massive Tory bawbag too.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Purely the way he went about leaving . I know that makes me a bitter arsehole , and i am comfortable with that 

Oh dont worry, im the same. Blinded by it!!!

2 minutes ago, briever said:

Oh! Is he?? I take it back then. Hope his willy falls off.

Porteous IMO is a fairly competent centre back with the potential to be a very good one but he needs to move to improve and he knows that. He’s better than some of the centre backs we have available and have selected at international level. Sunderland West Brom Watford. That’s the sort of club he’s going to with a view to an even bigger move if he does well. Personally I think it’s a sensible half way move and he’ll be earning a lot of money 

I’ve only heard him speak once out with after match stuff and that was on View from The Terrace. He came across very well, quite intelligent, certainly not a bawbag by any means.

Obviously some posters on here have a different opinion on his ability and some even have enough private knowledge if the guy to decide he’s a bawbag. 

4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Porteous IMO is a fairly competent centre back with the potential to be a very good one but he needs to move to improve and he knows that. He’s better than some of the centre backs we have available and have selected at international level. Sunderland West Brom Watford. That’s the sort of club he’s going to with a view to an even bigger move if he does well. Personally I think it’s a sensible half way move and he’ll be earning a lot of money 

I’ve only heard him speak once out with after match stuff and that was on View from The Terrace. He came across very well, quite intelligent, certainly not a bawbag by any means.

Obviously some posters on here have a different opinion on his ability and some even have enough private knowledge if the guy to decide he’s a bawbag. 

Bawbag imo 

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

2 hours ago, briever said:

And a rampant COVID conspiracy fud.

29 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Going on the piss till 2am, stealing a memorial wreath and throwing a glass at a female?

10 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Going on the piss till 2am, stealing a memorial wreath and throwing a glass at a female?

I think you ought to brush up on the finer detail of that case and then have a think about whether being out till 2am on the piss contributes to you being categorised as a bawbag

2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I think you ought to brush up on the finer detail of that case and then have a think about whether being out till 2am on the piss contributes to you being categorised as a bawbag

Tossing beakers of bevvy in to crowds is bawbag behaviour

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Tossing beakers of bevvy in to crowds is bawbag behaviour

No chance he woke up the next day and thought, feck me what was I playing at and simply made a drunken misjudgement ? 

If he was doing it on a regular Riordan scale I’d agree- bawbag

Dunno about you guys but when i was younger and out on the piss a lot, I got up to some jolly japes which were bawbaggish when you sober up and remember having done it

Edited by JimmyCant