****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

1 minute ago, graygo said:

Wrong. I'm all for women having safe spaces (write that down so you don't forget) I'm also all for transwomen sharing those safe places because evidence shows that allowing this to happen does not suddenly make them unsafe.

You want men to share womens safe spaces, therefore making them not womens spaces, write that down so you don't forget, despite women raising concerns.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Yes thanks, now, what percentage would you find acceptable?

Zero.  Why would I think any other number is acceptable?

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

When did I ever say "over ride"? You think transgenders have no right to a safe space. I disagree.

You say that transgender women, men, should be allowed in womens safe spaces and you don't think that's trans rights over riding womens rights?

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

You want men to share womens safe spaces, therefore making them not womens spaces, write that down so you don't forget, despite women raising concerns.

I prefer to use the term transwomen rather than men, gender is different from sex. That's James's lesson number 1 even though it's made up nonsense.

You really should let me say what I want, you get it wrong way too often.

Edited by graygo

The White Cockade
8 minutes ago, graygo said:

Wrong. I'm all for women having safe spaces (write that down so you don't forget) I'm also all for transwomen sharing those safe places because evidence shows that allowing this to happen does not suddenly make them unsafe.

That is an oxymoron 

14 minutes ago, graygo said:

I've corrected you on that before. You can't "keep" something that isn't already in place.

Right now the law says that anyone can use a space that fits how they identify.

Haven't the Equality and Human Rights Commission said that Trans women, men, can be excluded from single sex spaces like gyms, changing rooms and refuges?

7 minutes ago, graygo said:

Zero.  Why would I think any other number is acceptable?

Because you seem happy with 7 women being attacked, that 7 more than zero.

3 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

That is an oxymoron 

It would be if women were being attacked in these places by transwomen, they're not.

3 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

That is an oxymoron 

It is, and I've pointed out his oxymoron before.

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Haven't the Equality and Human Rights Commission said that Trans women, men, can be excluded from single sex spaces like gyms, changing rooms and refuges?

Yes in certain circumstances but the bar is set very high.

Sorry I thought you read my previous replies to you 

Just now, graygo said:

It would be if women were being attacked in these places by transwomen, they're not.

But you know thay have, you've said earlier you were happy with 7 women being attacked. 

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

It is, and I've pointed out his oxymoron before.

It's not and I've just pointed out again why it's not.

But you know thay have, you've said earlier you were happy with 7 women being attacked. 

Show me where I said I was happy.

What about the 117 lesbian/bisexual assaults, you ok with them?

Just now, graygo said:

Yes in certain circumstances but the bar is set very high.

Sorry I thought you read my previous replies to you 

I have read your replies but the important bits get lost in your froth.

So yes, transwomen, men, can be excluded from all womens safe spaces, so there are safe all womens spaces despite you saying there isn't ?

It's not and I've just pointed out again why it's not.

It is and you're demonstrably wrong.

3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Because you seem happy with 7 women being attacked, that 7 more than zero.

You keep repeating that lie chief, doesn't make it a fact.

You still happy about the 117 lesbian/bisexual attacks? You calling for them to be barred from safe spaces?

Show me where I said I was happy.

What about the 117 lesbian/bisexual assaults, you ok with them?

I'm not happy with the 117 lesbian and bi attacks, you must be happy with 7 women being attacked if you don't think women need safe spaces and transwomen, men, should still be allowed to  be in womens spaces.

I have read your replies but the important bits get lost in your froth.

So yes, transwomen, men, can be excluded from all womens safe spaces, so there are safe all womens spaces despite you saying there isn't ?

Nope, lost me again.

In certain circumstances a transwoman can be excluded from a "safe women's space". The bar is set high and it's on an individual basis for example a convicted sex offender. It doesn't blanket ban transgenders.

You knew that didn't you?

I'm not happy with the 117 lesbian and bi attacks, you must be happy with 7 women being attacked if you don't think women need safe spaces and transwomen, men, should still be allowed to  be in womens spaces.

Not happy, so you must want lesbian and bisexual women banned from women's safe spaces.

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

You keep repeating that lie chief, doesn't make it a fact.

You still happy about the 117 lesbian/bisexual attacks? You calling for them to be barred from safe spaces?

It's not a lie however much you you'd like it to be, I've said I'm not happy about the 117 attacks by lesbian and bi women, but they are women in womens spaces, do you not think Lesbian and Bi women should be allowed in womens spaces, where do you draw the line?

Nope, lost me again.

In certain circumstances a transwoman can be excluded from a "safe women's space". The bar is set high and it's on an individual basis for example a convicted sex offender. It doesn't blanket ban transgenders.

You knew that didn't you?

Lost you again? I'm really not surprised by that, if only I could type in purple crayon for you eh!

So transwomen, men, can be excluded meaning womens spaces can remain for women despite your claim, thanks.

I did know it didn't mean a blanket ban  yes.

It's not a lie however much you you'd like it to be, I've said I'm not happy about the 117 attacks by lesbian and bi women, but they are women in womens spaces, do you not think Lesbian and Bi women should be allowed in womens spaces, where do you draw the line?

It is a lie, I've never said it so it is a lie. 

Yes I do think lesbian and bisexuals should be allowed in women's spaces just like transwomen. It was you who used the "threatened and attacked" argument for exclusion which naturally would apply to the biggest perpetrators wouldn't it?

Just now, graygo said:

It isn't a lie, you did say it, so it isn't a lie.

Lost you again? I'm really not surprised by that, if only I could type in purple crayon for you eh!

So transwomen, men, can be excluded meaning womens spaces can remain for women despite your claim, thanks.

I did know it didn't mean a blanket ban  yes.

You lost me because, and I don't mean any offence here, it was written poorly. Try the purple crayon if that's what you're used to and we'll see if it helps.

The rest of that post doesn't resonate with your earlier posts, or mine for that matter.

Yes I do think lesbian and bisexuals should be allowed in women's spaces just like transwomen. It was you who used the "threatened and attacked" argument for exclusion which naturally would apply to the biggest perpetrators wouldn't it?

How magnanimous of you to say Lesbian and Bi women should be allowed in womens spaces🤣🤣

But by allowing men, transwomen, into that space it ceases to be a womans space? What bit of that can't you understand?

17 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

How magnanimous of you to say Lesbian and Bi women should be allowed in womens spaces🤣🤣

But by allowing men, transwomen, into that space it ceases to be a womans space? What bit of that can't you understand?

It's not magnanimous, you asked me the question ffs.

I obviously need to spell it out to you so here goes. I believe that transwomen are entitled to have equal rights with biological women. I would go as far as to say that I respect there wish to identify as a woman and as such they are one.

17 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

You can see for yourself, you wrote it.

Where?

This is how it works mate, you say I've said something and I say I haven't, you made the claim and you need to provide the evidence or I'll call you out again as a liar 

Just now, graygo said:

Where?

This is how it works mate, you say I've said something and I say I haven't, you made the claim and you need to provide the evidence or I'll call you out again as a liar 

You were shown figures of the 7 women attacked but still you're happy for men to be put into womens spaces, you're happy for women to be attacked in womens spaces, you said it.

You were shown figures of the 7 women attacked but still you're happy for men to be put into womens spaces, you're happy for women to be attacked in womens spaces, you said it.

You're a liar.

Is it just me or is this thread turning into a primary school playground?

For what it's worth, I can see the point both posters are trying to make, and agree with both of them. 

Should transwoman be allowed in woman only spaces? In some cases yes (woman's toilets for example, everyone is in a locked cubicle, changing rooms, have lockable cubicles, woman's refuge? To be fair I see both sides of the debate on this 1, but ultimately, there should be options for transwoman here).

I'm pretty sure if the 2 posters were having this debate face to face instead of online, it would have reached an amicable agreement quite quickly.

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

👍 seems it’s just collateral damage so a minority can over ride and Trample on  a majority’s rights . 

4 minutes ago, graygo said:

It's not magnanimous, you asked me the question ffs.

I obviously need to spell it out to you so here goes. I believe that transwomen are entitled to have equal rights with biological women. I would go as far as to say that I respect there wish to identify as a woman and as such they are one.

Oh it was very magnanimous of you, it's there in black and white, take the credit.

You've been trying to spell it out but completely contradict yourself at every turn, you want womens safe spaces but say they aren't needed, then thay are but you want men to be allowed in them, you want equal rights for everyone but more rights if you're a man and that claims to be a women so you don't want equal rights, you say women never get attacked in womens spaces like refuges despite being shown that they do, you want equal rights for women but decry them as extremists and bigots if they dare offer an opinion that you don't agree with, you're a white, middle aged men but you know better than women what makes women feel scared or threatened, you say there is no such thing as women only safe spaces as anyone can go in them if it suits their mood despite knowing the Equality and Human Rights Commission says the contrary, you're happy for 7 women to be attacked by trans women, men, as long as they're in womens spaces you say aren't needed but you magnanimously say that you're happy for Lesbian and Bi women, women, to be in womens only spaces you're earlier said didn't exist and weren't needed, then you want men, transwomen, to be allowed in the same areas, all of this is in your posts!!!

I've never seen ANYONE have as many swings and misses on here.

5 minutes ago, superjack said:

I'm pretty sure if the 2 posters were having this debate face to face instead of online, it would have reached an amicable agreement quite quickly.

Oh it would🤣

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, superjack said:

Is it just me or is this thread turning into a primary school playground?

For what it's worth, I can see the point both posters are trying to make, and agree with both of them. 

Should transwoman be allowed in woman only spaces? In some cases yes (woman's toilets for example, everyone is in a locked cubicle, changing rooms, have lockable cubicles, woman's refuge? To be fair I see both sides of the debate on this 1, but ultimately, there should be options for transwoman here).

Changing rooms ?  Women have the right to be naked or change in communal changing rooms just like men do , they should not have to hide in cubicles because trans identified “ women. “ are in them too , with their genitalia flying about .they have a right not to feel uncomfortable and I’d question any trans womens ( those with their bits still ) motives for wanting to strut about a female  changing  rooms 

6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

👍 seems it’s just collateral damage so a minority can over ride and Trample on  a majority’s rights . 

Yep, that's me out.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Oh it was very magnanimous of you, it's there in black and white, take the credit.

You've been trying to spell it out but completely contradict yourself at every turn, you want womens safe spaces but say they aren't needed, then thay are but you want men to be allowed in them, you want equal rights for everyone but more rights if you're a man and that claims to be a women so you don't want equal rights, you say women never get attacked in womens spaces like refuges despite being shown that they do, you want equal rights for women but decry them as extremists and bigots if they dare offer an opinion that you don't agree with, you're a white, middle aged men but you know better than women what makes women feel scared or threatened, you say there is no such thing as women only safe spaces as anyone can go in them if it suits their mood despite knowing the Equality and Human Rights Commission says the contrary, you're happy for 7 women to be attacked by trans women, men, as long as they're in womens spaces you say aren't needed but you magnanimously say that you're happy for Lesbian and Bi women, women, to be in womens only spaces you're earlier said didn't exist and weren't needed, then you want men, transwomen, to be allowed in the same areas, all of this is in your posts!!!

Ahd that’s it for tonight , perfect summary 

3D2905EF-FBBF-4C6B-8B42-05F7705548F1.gif

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Changing rooms ?  Women have the right to be naked or change in communal changing rooms just like men do , they should not have to hide in cubicles because trans identified “ women. “ are in them too , with their genitalia flying about .they have a right not to feel uncomfortable and I’d question any trans womens ( those with their bits still ) motives for wanting to strut about a female  changing  rooms 

The gym I go to (well the gym I pay membership for) has 2 communal changing rooms, but around the corner there is also the option for using the mixed changing room where there are cubicles. That way all options are covered. As to whether a transwoman is a man or a woman (I have my thoughts, but thet are mine), I'll leave that to people more Intelligent than me.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Lord BJ said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47648jcvyk6up1ndjx09

I know how you feel . A completely ruined thread 

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

I know how you feel . A completely ruined thread 

Apologies. 

JudyJudyJudy

Apologies. 

Absolutely not your fault at all ! No need for any apologies . 

35 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I stopped reading after a few lines.

I'll just repeat my previous advice, don't tell me what I want as you've got it wrong at every turn. You make stuff up and convince yourself it's true.

35 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I'm not, you said it as I laid it out.

You are and pretty much all of your previous post was made up crap, lies.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, CF11JamTart said:

https://lgballiance.org.uk/facts/

If anyone is interested, this.

Is what LGB Alliance say about themselves.

Their stated Vision, Mission and Values don't seem unreasonable. 

I copied their vision mission. Statement and values on this earlier on As I’m in complete agreement with it . As you state nothing “ unreasonable “ about it at all . 

2 hours ago, CF11JamTart said:

https://lgballiance.org.uk/facts/

If anyone is interested, this.

Is what LGB Alliance say about themselves.

Their stated Vision, Mission and Values don't seem unreasonable. 

Have you had a look to see what other groups say about them?

They are a transphobic hate group who claim to look after the interests of lesbians, gays and bisexuals, well as long as they're not also transgenders which quite a lot of them are.

Check their Wikipedia page and see what other groups say about them, groups like Mermaid, The Good Law project, even Pride views them as a transphobic hate group.

Suffice to say that it looks like they will be losing their charitable status in September due to their discriminatory views.

James is an activist who regularly spams this forum, probably others with his bile.

An LGB group who are using supposed erosion of women's rights to harm transgenders who include many LGB people, why? Probably because they can see that the young folk coming through don't see themselves as lesbian, gay or bisexual. Big deal, let people be what they want to be.