****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Waste of time trying to have any form of communication with him .  

Why? Because I'm right?

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

Just now, graygo said:

Can you actually read? I've said the spaces you are talking about are already safe, women are not being attacked, there is no need to ban transwomen.

I can't dumb that down any further for you.

They are safe and women feel safe in them because men are excluded!!!!!! You're advocating men being allowed into these previously safe spaces, christ on a bike man it isn't difficult, I can't dumb it down any further for you.

5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

This person would be entitled to go into any womens space . Id watch the video to the end. 

That's the sort of posting that is deserving of a ban in my opinion. We can all find isolated cases that suit our argument, most of us wouldn't sink to that level 

8 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

There's a post on here with a link to a womens charity that you have claimed that all involved are bigots, these women are raising concerns over their rights being eroded, women saying their rights are being eroded, what bit about women being concerned about their rights don't you get?

What bit about equal rights for all don't you get?

That's the very definition of bigotry.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

They are safe and women feel safe in them because men are excluded!!!!!! You're advocating men being allowed into these previously safe spaces, christ on a bike man it isn't difficult, I can't dumb it down any further for you.

Like i said  a waste of time. 

1 minute ago, graygo said:

That's the sort of posting that is deserving of a ban in my opinion. We can all find isolated cases that suit our argument, most of us wouldn't sink to that level 

"Sink to that level" says the MAN telling WOMEN they don't need safe spaces because they aren't actually being attacked 😂😂😂

I have no horse in this race but I’d have thought if you open up woman only places to men wearing skirts then unsavoury types may take advantage of this. I would have thought this would be a concern that would make women feel unsafe. The threat doesn’t have to come from the trans person. 

What bit about equal rights for all don't you get?

That's the very definition of bigotry.

I actually think you're just at it now, you actually talk about "equal rights" and call women bigots for talking about their concerns? Really?

5 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I'm starting to think you're at the wind up.

Transwomen are not excluded, they never have been and yet women are not being attacked. Banning them is bigoted and without reason.

7 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

No, because you're wrong.

Then tell me why. Tell me how many women have been attacked in their "safe spaces" that it warrants transwomen having to use male only spaces and tell me how that protects them.

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Like i said  a waste of time. 

I'm hoping for an answer that makes sense from Dawnrazor, no chance I'd get one from you.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

"Sink to that level" says the MAN telling WOMEN they don't need safe spaces because they aren't actually being attacked 😂😂😂

The trans person in that video clearly wasn't " feminine" enough him but this person would be able to self id as a trans woman  and entered into women's only places.  And he wonders why women want to protect their own sex based places ?  What does he not understand ? 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I have no horse in this race but I’d have thought if you open up woman only places to men wearing skirts then unsavoury types may take advantage of this. I would have thought this would be a concern that would make women feel unsafe. The threat doesn’t have to come from the trans person. 

Yes but it can come from someone who " self id" as trans ( women) so would be entitled to enter those places. 

4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Again with the made up shite, women already have safe spaces, they are not at threat. It's really simple if you break it down into 2 or 3 words at a time.

4 minutes ago, Dazo said:

FFS.  They are already open up to "men in skirts", guess what? Nobody is being attacked.  Unsavoury types will attack men and women without feeling the need to dress up to do it.

Just now, graygo said:

Then tell me why. Tell me how many women have been attacked in their "safe spaces" that it warrants transwomen having to use male only spaces and tell me how that protects them.

Tell you why? Because women say it's a concern.

How many women have been attacked in safe spaces? 

A lot less than there would be if men were routinely allowed in them, that's the very reason women only safe spaces were created.

Why should transwomen, men, having to use men only spaces?

Because they are men.

How does it protect them?

It protects women in womens spaces.

4 minutes ago, graygo said:

I'm hoping for an answer that makes sense from Dawnrazor, no chance I'd get one from you.

There are lots but you seem to be just trolling. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

I ignore him. 

Just now, graygo said:

FFS.  They are already open up to "men in skirts", guess what? Nobody is being attacked.  Unsavoury types will attack men and women without feeling the need to dress up to do it.

I thought it was about women feeling safe ? I’m not saying anyone has been attacked. As I said no issue for me but imo I can see some sort of added concern if men are allowed to use woman only places. 

8 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I actually think you're just at it now, you actually talk about "equal rights" and call women bigots for talking about their concerns? Really?

Well equal means everyone doesn't it? Or are transgenders to be excluded and we still call it equal?

Just now, Dazo said:

I thought it was about women feeling safe ? I’m not saying anyone has been attacked. As I said no issue for me but imo I can see some sort of added concern if men are allowed to use woman only places. 

Common sense you'd think.

Just now, graygo said:

Well equal means everyone doesn't it? Or are transgenders to be excluded and we still call it equal?

Equal does mean Equal,women should have the right to feel safe, as do men.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Obviously made up buy bigots. 

Women prisoners are sadly one of the most abused peoples in society. Often been abused by men before getting the nick in various ways ( prostitution or domestic abuse) and to pile on their misery they cant even escape abuse inside. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

See thats what he is not getting . Men do not " feel" frightened of women.  Women can and do feel frightened of men. That's the difference and this needs to be recognised and was until recently in safe space laws. 

3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Tell you why? Because women say it's a concern.

How many women have been attacked in safe spaces? 

A lot less than there would be if men were routinely allowed in them, that's the very reason women only safe spaces were created.

Why should transwomen, men, having to use men only spaces?

Because they are men.

How does it protect them?

It protects women in womens spaces.

Absolute nonsense and answers none of my questions 

"Women" aren't saying it's a concern, well apart from some extreme activists who hate transgenders.

A lot less? How can it be a lot less than none? Have you got a figure for these attacks?

Those last 4 sentences mean absolutely nothing, sorry but I can't decipher it but I'm sure it'll be shite.

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

See thats what he is not getting . Men do not " feel" frightened of women.  Women can and do feel frightened of men. That's the difference and this needs to be recognised and was until recently in safe space laws. 

Exactly, womens safe spaces were put in place for a reason, they should be kept as women only.

7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Christ Almighty, do you actually read the crap you post?

“Since 2010, out of the 124 sexual assaults that occurred in the female estate a total of seven of those were sexual assaults against females in custody perpetrated by transgender individuals.” 

7 out of 124 and you want them banned from using the ladies toilet. 

11 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

The only answer I'm getting from you is that I don't want women to have safe spaces, I've repeatedly told you that that isn't true but it seems to be all you've got.

Absolute nonsense and answers none of my questions 

"Women" aren't saying it's a concern, well apart from some extreme activists who hate transgenders.

A lot less? How can it be a lot less than none? Have you got a figure for these attacks?

Those last 4 sentences mean absolutely nothing, sorry but I can't decipher it but I'm sure it'll be shite.

So women are "extremists" if they raise concerns? Absolute shite.

Are you saying no women have been atracked or made to feel threatened in womans safe spaces? Again, your post shite.

The last 4 sentence arn't shite, their beyound your mental grasp apparently. 

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

Christ Almighty, do you actually read the crap you post?

“Since 2010, out of the 124 sexual assaults that occurred in the female estate a total of seven of those were sexual assaults against females in custody perpetrated by transgender individuals.” 

7 out of 124 and you want them banned from using the ladies toilet. 

Yep, if one trans women, a man, has attacked a women, that's exactly why women only spaces remain women only, or is their a certain percentage of attacks by trans women, men, on women you'd find acceptable?

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Are you saying no women have been atracked or made to feel threatened in womans safe spaces? Again, your post shite.

and he is fine with " only 7 " women being sexually assaulted in prisons.  7 out of 124.  Disgusting comment. 

15 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I ignore him. 

Or argue your case and convince me I'm wrong and you're right.

Not really your style though is it?

14 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

And transgenders?  Equal does not seem to mean equal in your world.

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

The only answer I'm getting from you is that I don't want women to have safe spaces, I've repeatedly told you that that isn't true but it seems to be all you've got.

My whole argument has been that womens safe spaces are necessary and should remain as women only, your argument is that women and men who argue for womens only spaces are bigots.

You repeatedly confirmed this.

It's all I've got because it's your only argument.

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Or argue your case and convince me I'm wrong and you're right.

Not really your style though is it?

Oh the irony 🤣🤣

And transgenders?  Equal does not seem to mean equal in your world.

Transgender rights should not over ride womens rights, I've also said before a few times.

24 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Women prisoners are sadly one of the most abused peoples in society. Often been abused by men before getting the nick in various ways ( prostitution or domestic abuse) and to pile on their misery they cant even escape abuse inside. 

One of the most abused? You'll have data to support that I suppose?

Information I looked at said that in the 4 years from 2016 there was 97 sexual assaults in women's prisons in Britain, and 7 were incidents where prisoners who identify as transgender were involved. And of the 7 incidents, 6 were assaults where a transgender prisoner was the assailant or suspected assailant. In the 7th incident, the transgender prisoner had ‘active involvement’, which means they didn’t necessarily start the assault.

Now I'm not saying that 6 out of 97 is good but these are criminal minded people not the vast majority of transgenders.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk › ...DOC
FOI 200513008 assaults involving transgender prisoners - GOV.UK

26 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Exactly, womens safe spaces were put in place for a reason, they should be kept as women only.

I've corrected you on that before. You can't "keep" something that isn't already in place.

Right now the law says that anyone can use a space that fits how they identify.

21 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

How many then? You tell me seeing as it's you who has an issue with it 

How about I say it's none, what number are you coming back with?

No, your last 4 sentences were so badly written that I couldn't decipher them. You might have had a valid point for all I know.

21 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Yep, if one trans women, a man, has attacked a women, that's exactly why women only spaces remain women only, or is their a certain percentage of attacks by trans women, men, on women you'd find acceptable?

You don't know how statistics work do you?

22 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

and he is fine with " only 7 " women being sexually assaulted in prisons.  7 out of 124.  Disgusting comment. 

117 women were sexually attacked by presumably lesbians or bisexuals, should they be banned too?

You're obviously ok with that and that's what is disgusting.

Edited by graygo

20 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

My whole argument has been that womens safe spaces are necessary and should remain as women only, your argument is that women and men who argue for womens only spaces are bigots.

You repeatedly confirmed this.

It's all I've got because it's your only argument.

Wrong. I'm all for women having safe spaces (write that down so you don't forget) I'm also all for transwomen sharing those safe places because evidence shows that allowing this to happen does not suddenly make them unsafe.

18 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Transgender rights should not over ride womens rights, I've also said before a few times.

When did I ever say "over ride"? You think transgenders have no right to a safe space. I disagree.

4 minutes ago, graygo said:

You don't know how statistics work do you?

Yes thanks, now, what percentage would you find acceptable?