****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

JudyJudyJudy
52 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Your last paragraph states let people be. 
I agree but that’s a two way street. 
The Trans issue sees people having their careers ruined and proper nasty vicious campaigns against those who follow the science and believe in facts over feelings. 
I couldn’t give a shit if someone with issues believes they are a pansexual unicorn one day and a lesbian lumberjack the next. 
Just don’t get offended if I don’t play along. 

Neither will I ignore scientific facts and biology and play along with any delusions 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

JudyJudyJudy

80 years old woman barred from Tesco for apparently misgendering a staff member 

great Junction street Tesco 

6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I do feel sorry for people of that age in all this, language and terms / pro nouns seem to change and if you're not on the Internet or watching this issue some one could easily make a genuine mistake, no dout there will be some champing at the bit to say she's just a bigot or involved in hate speach.

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I do feel sorry for people of that age in all this, language and terms / pro nouns seem to change and if you're not on the Internet or watching this issue some one could easily make a genuine mistake, no dout there will be some champing at the bit to say she's just a bigot or involved in hate speach.

She was right though . 

Dennis Reynolds

That whole Tesco story stinks of absolute bullshit. As with most things on Twitter, take it with a shovel full of salt before getting yourself worked up into a frenzy.

Edit. I questioned it and got blocked by the person 🥱

Edited by Dennis Reynolds

JudyJudyJudy
46 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

That whole Tesco story stinks of absolute bullshit. As with most things on Twitter, take it with a shovel full of salt before getting yourself worked up into a frenzy.

I agree it could be bollocks but the way things are now it wouldn’t surprise me if it was true ! 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Definitely sounds legit

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Definitely sounds legit

It's amazing how many gullible people there are in the world. One made up tweet and they are up in arms. 

Unknown user
3 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

No supermarket wants to ban people, this is a story that needs more sides told before it can be judged fairly.

Unknown user

A cursory glance shows this person has a bit of a bee in their bonnet about the whole non binary thing.

Isn't it funny that he/she/they would just happen to have a cuppa with a local octogenarian who's suffered terribly because of this very issue?

What a ****ing bollocks

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

A cursory glance shows this person has a bit of a bee in their bonnet about the whole non binary thing.

Isn't it funny that he/she/they would just happen to have a cuppa with a local octogenarian who's suffered terribly because of this very issue?

What a ****ing bollocks

The point being the story could be true as we are that bonkers now with the whole identity issue.   Its now a parody really.

If someone wants to be referred to as  " he " and " she" and asks respectfully and politely . I will accommodate their delusion  and agree to do so.  If it mean that's much to their fragile sense of identity.  However it does not mean to say that I actually believe that a " he" is a " she " cause they say they are.  They aren't. 

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, jonesy said:

They've changed the name of quidditch because JK Rowling isn't keen on accommodating blokes in women's shelters or some such nonsense.

I don't know what's more tragic. The fact they felt compelled to do this, or the fact that these weirdos play a sport that involves running about with a broom sticking out between their legs making them all look like they're holding onto raging erections. Deviants to a man, woman or whatever the hell they want to be described as.

Yeah I read about that . Tragic ! My head spun 380 really ! 

092D4BE9-E00B-4FCA-BF38-A6E5C004AAE1.gif

Geoff Kilpatrick
34 minutes ago, jonesy said:

They've changed the name of quidditch because JK Rowling isn't keen on accommodating blokes in women's shelters or some such nonsense.

I don't know what's more tragic. The fact they felt compelled to do this, or the fact that these weirdos play a sport that involves running about with a broom sticking out between their legs making them all look like they're holding onto raging erections. Deviants to a man, woman or whatever the hell they want to be described as.

Changed to Quadball. A comment I saw earlier said that Virginball would be more appropriate.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Changed to Quadball. A comment I saw earlier said that Virginball would be more appropriate.

😐

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Clearly ahead of its time ! May replace 

“ I am what I am “ as an anthem 😂

actually does that mean I can now sing one of my favourite Babs Streisand songs at karaoke and no ^^^^ can take the piss ? 

On 16/07/2022 at 12:11, jack D and coke said:

My daughter recently came out too. 
Felt quite strange about it for a few weeks I have to be honest but there’s so many worse things that she could’ve been. She’s a great girl, works hard, she’s clever has great group of pals and her bird is a lovely lass as well. I don’t like the displays of affection in front of me yet haha but I’ll get over it and after she’d said she felt terrible lying to me and her gran (my mum) for a while and I don’t want her not being happy in her life. 

My mates sister came out, well actually didn’t, still says she’s not a lesbian but married to a woman and they have a child and house together.  

Im 100% behind people coming out, being happy and the thought of people being scared of family and friends reaction really makes me sad.

I cannot cope with guys now claiming to be women and using female toilets etc, wanting the same rights and playing the same levels in sports and all that jazz.

Ironically out walking the dog in our village and there was a person who identifies as non-binary, not shy in telling the universe, they were clapping our dog and asked “is it a boy or a girl?”, I had to use every muscle in my body to stop myself from saying something daft.

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

My mates sister came out, well actually didn’t, still says she’s not a lesbian but married to a woman and they have a child and house together.  

Im 100% behind people coming out, being happy and the thought of people being scared of family and friends reaction really makes me sad.

I cannot cope with guys now claiming to be women and using female toilets etc, wanting the same rights and playing the same levels in sports and all that jazz.

Ironically out walking the dog in our village and there was a person who identifies as non-binary, not shy in telling the universe, they were clapping our dog and asked “is it a boy or a girl?”, I had to use every muscle in my body to stop myself from saying something daft.

Yea Ofcourse they won’t be shy telling everyone they are “ non binary “ , gets attention ! Imagine just being a boring male or female ! ! Agree with you regarding the coming out of people, it’s beneficial in every single way . 

Unknown user
4 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The point being the story could be true as we are that bonkers now with the whole identity issue.   Its now a parody really.

And my point is that we're getting so bonkers with the whole identity issue that people are making up blatantly bullshit stories to tar a minority group.

Unknown user
27 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yea Ofcourse they won’t be shy telling everyone they are “ non binary “ , gets attention ! Imagine just being a boring male or female ! ! Agree with you regarding the coming out of people, it’s beneficial in every single way . 

Do you see any contradiction in this post at all?

JudyJudyJudy
37 minutes ago, Smithee said:

And my point is that we're getting so bonkers with the whole identity issue that people are making up blatantly bullshit stories to tar a minority group.

The issue is that it might not to made up . If they really wanted to I cease the hate for trans they may as well have says the guy hit the old dear ! MAy as well go thf full monty . It’s actually a very mild story compared to the real life whacky ones . 

21 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The issue is that it might not to made up 

No, James, that's not an issue, at least not in the real world.

It might be made up.  It might be true.  It might be posted by Russian bots.  It might be impulses arising from random electrical signals crossing the mind of a lovesick teenager.  None of those are issues.  Why?  Because they're not real.  Only real things are issues.  The rest is hysterical nonsense dreamed up by people with vivid imaginations who would be much more fulfilled if they were to go out and get lives for themselves.

7 hours ago, Smithee said:

It's the same as the old stories about getting accosted by a 'gay' in the public toilets. Mostly made up crap to encourage fear and hatred against a minority

jack D and coke
8 hours ago, Armageddon said:

I’m all for live and let live but the men wanting to muscle in on woman’s sports is just a step too far for me. There needs to be some new group for them to compete in. 
You try to see their side of it and if people want to identify as whatever then that’s fine but there has to be some line somewhere surely. 
We can ban a man from playing in tournaments for not taking a vaccine (Djokovic) but we can’t ban men from competing in womens sports? Well it seems they’re doing something about it now and it certainly seems to be the sensible thing. 

Edited by jack D and coke

I don't agree transsexuals or gender neutral pish and I think if they want to live out in society they should get some therapy first. 

7 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

I don't agree transsexuals or gender neutral pish and I think if they want to live out in society they should get some therapy first. 

I'd say I'm gender neutral actually. I genuinely don't see it's worth. 

I'm male. I like 'men' things, and I like some supposedly 'women' things too; Disney films and rom coms, cheesy pop music, flowers, spa days, netball, women's football, pink, purple, prosecco as well as fast jets and cars, combat sports, weightlifting, rugby, metal music, Xbox, DIY and not reading instructions.

None of these are linked to sex, or sexuality. I'm a human who happens to be male and attracted to females. I don't own any of these interests, nor does anyone who happens to be anything else.

I've been pulled back into this thread, and at the risk of posting more 'rubbish'...I'll say it again, gender is ridiculous and if we moved away from thinking through that lens everyone would be better off. Sex (and sexuality for that matter), is something else.

JudyJudyJudy
9 hours ago, Ulysses said:

No, James, that's not an issue, at least not in the real world.

It might be made up.  It might be true.  It might be posted by Russian bots.  It might be impulses arising from random electrical signals crossing the mind of a lovesick teenager.  None of those are issues.  Why?  Because they're not real.  Only real things are issues.  The rest is hysterical nonsense dreamed up by people with vivid imaginations who would be much more fulfilled if they were to go out and get lives for themselves.

In future I’ll post 💯 factual stories . After all plenty to choose from . 

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, XB52 said:

It's the same as the old stories about getting accosted by a 'gay' in the public toilets. Mostly made up crap to encourage fear and hatred against a minority

Awe boo hoo you must have been going to different cottages from me dear ! 

D0D62C5F-F7F2-4E3C-B767-ED134871E94B.jpeg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

I'd say I'm gender neutral actually. I genuinely don't see it's worth. 

I'm male. I like 'men' things, and I like some supposedly 'women' things too; Disney films and rom coms, cheesy pop music, flowers, spa days, netball, women's football, pink, purple, prosecco as well as fast jets and cars, combat sports, weightlifting, rugby, metal music, Xbox, DIY and not reading instructions.

None of these are linked to sex, or sexuality. I'm a human who happens to be male and attracted to females. I don't own any of these interests, nor does anyone who happens to be anything else.

I've been pulled back into this thread, and at the risk of posting more 'rubbish'...I'll say it again, gender is ridiculous and if we moved away from thinking through that lens everyone would be better off. Sex (and sexuality for that matter), is something else.

Well said . Gender ideology is a bunch of bollocks but trans self Id is crucially underpinned by this so they are never going to acknowledge its balls 🏀 

Konrad von Carstein
6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Awe boo hoo you must have been going to different cottages from me dear ! 

D0D62C5F-F7F2-4E3C-B767-ED134871E94B.jpeg

I think he was being supportive James...

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Nope he was Alligining gay issues yet again with trans issues . Hence the reason I made an attempt to make s thread about LGB issues , instead of it being taken over by trans / self Id/ identity issues.  Yes there was s myth that cottages did harbour predatory men , as with sone myths , there were some truth in it . He forgot to note that those predatory men may also have identified as “ Straight “ . I believe many “ straight “ men hung around them 

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

He has never , ever been supportive . Btw . Any attempt to go for the jugular with me , 

Konrad von Carstein
25 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

27 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Nope he was Alligining gay issues yet again with trans issues . Hence the reason I made an attempt to make s thread about LGB issues , instead of it being taken over by trans / self Id/ identity issues.  Yes there was s myth that cottages did harbour predatory men , as with sone myths , there were some truth in it . He forgot to note that those predatory men may also have identified as “ Straight “ . I believe many “ straight “ men hung around them 

Fair enough

25 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

He has never , ever been supportive . Btw . Any attempt to go for the jugular with me , 

I hope that's not aimed at me :levein2:

Edited by Konrad von Carstein
Shambles!

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

I hope that's not aimed at me :levein2:

Naw u just kick me straight in the baws or up the bahookey. 

Konrad von Carstein
8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Naw u just kick me straight in the baws or up the bahookey. 

IMG_20220722_114954.jpg

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, jonesy said:

as other men who have sex with men.

I think that's meant to be " straight " men :) .used to be called " bi"....ludicrous and also very homophobic too. 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Surely any straight man who goes around munching on the veiny sausage or inviting northbound traffic up his Hershey Highway is no longer straight?

Yesone would think that but due to their internalised homophobia they still insist they are " straight"....met a few in my times actually...usually dirty slappers in the bedroom.  

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

:builder2::indian_chief:🤠👮‍♂️:sailor::biker:

plus a butcher , baker and a ill no mention what the candle stick maker brought :) 

41 minutes ago, jonesy said:

From the BBC:

And while anyone can catch monkeypox, the outbreak is overwhelmingly concentrated in gay and bisexual men, as well as other men who have sex with men.

:mw_confused:

Is this risk diminished if carried out whilst identifying as a woman?

If it doesn't, that somewhat draws a line under this entire thread.

JudyJudyJudy
22 hours ago, jonesy said:

Wouldn’t know. I only bum non-binary monkeys.

Didn't have you down as a " top" mate ? 

Unknown user
On 23/07/2022 at 17:53, jonesy said:

From the BBC:

And while anyone can catch monkeypox, the outbreak is overwhelmingly concentrated in gay and bisexual men, as well as other men who have sex with men.

:mw_confused:

No mystery there, surely they're referring to those in for a long stretch who are prison gay through necessity.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

No mystery there, surely they're referring to those in for a long stretch who are prison gay through necessity.

“ gay through necessity “ - heard it all now 😂

13 hours ago, Hansel said:

I keep asking people what LGBTQ stands for but so far nobody has given me a straight answer...

Google is your friend, mate.

However, I’m bored.

Lesbian

Gay

Bi-Sexual

Transgender

Queer/questioning 

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Google is your friend, mate.

However, I’m bored.

Lesbian

Gay