.net delusion

iantjambo

Bazzas right boot
40 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Michael O’Neil next up?

Available free.

Played for Hibs.

May still have a home in Edinburgh?

He might expect full control of signings though, not that Hibs will be able to afford any decent players until they manage to move out the many poor ones they have signed since Gordon took over.

They are in a real mess, which was disguised by the luck they got against St Johnstone, Rangers and us.

100%

2/3 more bad results,  that will be the talk of the toon. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

Hearts are rampant

They are a bit of a basket case.

No real plan at all in anything they do. Total and utter chaos in all they do and it’s all reactive eg even buying Boyle back was essentially throw money at it to stem the flow as they could likely see already how season was wading and to try and get fans back on side.

No chance Johnson will last the season. Let’s face it he has no credit in the bank with that lot and players already unhappy-Hanlon stripped of captaincy a prime example. I also can’t see someone like McGeady being happy if he’s not playing and/or playing second fiddle to Boyle (I know McGeady is injured just now), Porteous will be in bother with police again before too long etc. The only positive for us of them getting that late winner v St Johnstone is it gives them a false points total and same their late draw with us as all it’s done is massively paper over the cracks. Same with their point against us.

Meantime we are moving in the right direction and building things up to where we are now-get new stand built, get extra income from new stand, get into Europe, get extra income from that, regular income from FOH, plans for Budge to transfer etc, investing in players that have sell on value etc.

They are on the road to nowhere.

We are off to Europe.

1 hour ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

This. 

Those ***** will be bringing along their 0-7 banners as it will be the 50th anniversary.

what a better time to ****ing hammer them !!

FTH

100% my friend. They are rank rotten.

2 hours ago, 22games nro said:

Rats leaving the sinking ship ??

pasted 

Originally Posted by HH81 View Post
I see on twitter Mcgeady was watching Celtic B today rather then watch Hibs. 

Poor.

Poor if true. Stinking attitude. Par for the course at Hibs though

Every day's a school day for me. I always thought they were the same team.

Unknown user
21 minutes ago, indianajones said:

No danger O'Neil touches Hibs. He seems like a pretty switched on guy. 

I thought he was a raging alky :laugh2:

No idea why, I just feel like I've heard that, and he has a red nose.

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

brewdolph-reindeer-rudolph-beer-drinking-christmas-felix.jpg

A few weeks back before the Derby I think they said only McKay would get in their team. 😆

Pretty Boy …….

Marshall - solid signing
Cadden - good player, starter
Hanlon - good servant, squad player
Porteous - struggling for form but starter
Cabraja - above average, starter
Doyle Hayes - proven not good enough
Newell - proven not good enough
Campbell - squad player
Boyle - best player, starter
Youan - good player, not a goalscorer
Doidge - finished, not good enough

Just had a look at .Sis. 

Implosion by the hoardes. Accusations of Ron and Son playing championship manager and signing a bunch of huddies that ain't Lee's signings. 

Supposed wonderkids that are light years away from being the quality that's needed. First teamers that are pish and existing players that are trying to get the hell out.

The Doig transfer money all but pissed up against a wall. 

Satisfying read all the same. 

I know our own transfer window might have got some folks knickers in a knot, but honestly, what would you rather have ? Our recruitment is bang on, best it has been for a long long time. The patient approach is what is causing the frustration, but is still the right approach. 

If u look at guys that we have signed like Rowles, Mackay, Beni, Cammy, Shanks and Forrest, to name but a few, they are probably going to net us a fortune if and when they leave. That money gets reinvested and we sign, replace and go again. 

Down in lochend however, 12 players signed and nae saleable assets whatsoever. Couldn't even tell you any of their names. Even Boyle will probably be looking to get back to Saudi asap 🤣

Have to laugh. They slagged us for not having a shot on target at Parkhead yet today they managed just one v st Mirren 🤣

they never learn. 
lucky v 10 men at Johnstone, lucky v us in 95th minute and lucky that sevco went down to 9 men and got another last minute equaliser.

papering over the cracks doesn’t come close.

this will get very interesting 

queensferryjambo
4 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

It definitely sounded like an Edinburgh accent from the heckler.

Actually my mistake, it's probably not a Hibs fan.............. It's probably a Hibs player :) 

50 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Have to laugh. They slagged us for not having a shot on target at Parkhead yet today they managed just one v st Mirren 🤣

they never learn. 
lucky v 10 men at Johnstone, lucky v us in 95th minute and lucky that sevco went down to 9 men and got another last minute equaliser.

Without their 3 goals deep into stoppage time against St J, us and the Huns, they'd have 1 point from 5 games

queensferryjambo
1 minute ago, RobNox said:

Without their 3 goals deep into stoppage time against St J, us and the Huns, they'd have 1 point from 5 games

Don't forget their excellent league cup campaign as well :) 

iwasthere1954
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

So does Rudolph but that doesn't make him .........................

Just now, queensferryjambo said:

Yes, really sad that they went out because of fielding an ineligible player.  Oh wait, they were already out before the points deduction

4 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

🤣🤣 of course. Hibsed it in so many ways

2 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Funny you should say that.  I was just looking at the league cup fixtures as I couldn't remember who Hibs had drawn.  Despite it being recent, I had completely forgotten they had been knocked out of their qualifying section twice.

2 hours ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

I think whoever it was that shouted out at Johnson it wasn't Porteous. From what was evident in the highlights he didn't get anything right today, and shouty man was spot on. In fact, both he and Hanlon make even Toby Sibbick look like a world beating central defender. (Sorry Toby, but someone had to cop for it:notsure:)

Porteous should himself up for what he is - an over rated diving stupid thug!

That miss from youan 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that was brutal. 3 yards out and he hit it wide. Just seen it on sportscene. 
Also what happened to the lassie they had ? Melkerson im sure was the name. And did they not pay £250,000 for some wonderkid 🤷🏻‍♂️
st Mirren should of won by 3 goals at least

queensferryjambo
4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Porteous should himself up for what he is - an over rated diving stupid thug!

His diving is embarrassing. 

When did refs start falling for his fake head knocks every time he lost a flicked on header by an opponent?  

On a more positive note Boyle's entire game of diving to get players sent off and get penalties is now fecked when VAR comes in :) 

Doctor FinnBarr
16 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

His diving is embarrassing. 

When did refs start falling for his fake head knocks every time he lost a flicked on header by an opponent?  

On a more positive note Boyle's entire game of diving to get players sent off and get penalties is now fecked when VAR comes in :) 

Maybe not if the Tache and Ron the Con and his laddie get involved.

4 hours ago, 22games nro said:

Rats leaving the sinking ship ??

pasted 

Originally Posted by HH81 View Post
I see on twitter Mcgeady was watching Celtic B today rather then watch Hibs. 

Poor.

Poor if true. Stinking attitude. Par for the course at Hibs though

Rhats surely?

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg

There is a current post about how crap they are on .net. You should go over and have a look.

A post full of grown men all accepting that they are rotten, priceless. All questioning their form, signings, Ron etc 😂😂😂😂

Glad they are starting to realise how pish they are. They belong in the gutter. 

Enjoy minks 

8 minutes ago, RudiSkacelsLeftPeg said:

There is a current post about how crap they are on .net. You should go over and have a look.

A post full of grown men all accepting that they are rotten, priceless. All questioning their form, signings, Ron etc 😂😂😂😂

Enjoy minks 

I like when they think they are better than us. It hurts them more when they get pumped by us.

Ronald Villiers

My mate was at the St Mirren game yesterday.  He said Hibs were absolutely atrocious and were right up there with the worst teams he's seen St Mirren play.  The Hibs fans are unhappy but just wait until their next 1-1 victory.. ...World beaters again.

10 minutes ago, RudiSkacelsLeftPeg said:

Enjoy minks 

Yes seen that great entertainment 

However these are the Hibs supporters that worry me more than the deluded ones ……….. these guys need to be shut down as soon as they start to show an inkling of how shit they are in case they open the eyes of their deluded chums and they take action to correct their decline

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yes seen that great entertainment 

However these are the Hibs supporters that worry me more than the deluded ones ……….. these guys need to be shut down as soon as they start to show an inkling of how shit they are in case they open the eyes of their deluded chums and they take action to correct their decline

Went to have a look. Looks like the main message board is taken down for a clean up. 

Keep burying your heads in the sand hibs, WM is no longer around to save you this time.

Percival King
1 hour ago, sassenach said:

To be fair to them, I think much of their delusion.ight have left them. This is just the top of their home page ATM, the content of the threads is hilarious 

Screenshot_20220828-083739~2.png

There's no middle ground with them, everything's a total triumph or everything's an utter disaster. So, as much as they're on the edge today when they manage a 0-0 victory against the mighty Kilmarnock next week, a corner will have been turned and the march towards 3rd will be on. Marshall will be Scotland' number 1 and Bushiri will be getting scouted by Manchester City.

Someone on .net said their wage bill has gone up 40% since their league cup group debacle. Said Ron Gordon confirmed it in a podcast 😂😂😂

they aren’t bringing any new players if that’s true.

Id imagine we are not long in seeing their season ticket holders go AWOL again like under Maloney. Delicious stuff and we aren’t in September yet.

14 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

If it wasn’t for injury time goals that lot would be bottom, they’ve been nothing but spawny this season, they’ll sink to their natural level soon enough. 

That’s the thing. They’ve had the luck of the devil this season and are still struggling.

10 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

they never learn. 

Goog point lad and we also made 7 changes for that game

Another classic post (paraphrased) from dotnut.

"Hearts lost in Zurich and Robbie Replay says it was a good result. Since when was a defeat a good result"?

Eh...ever since the two-legged Cup tie was conceived?

There's also a claim that Hearts are piggybacking on Hibs' contribution to the coefficient.

What feckin contribution was that?

5 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

Pity his app that has segments of teachings from Klopp, Guardiola and Mourinho didn’t have a section for St Mirren.

I wonder if he’s using one of the 9 stolen I pads?

2 minutes ago, martoon said:

"Hearts lost in Zurich and Robbie Replay says it was a good result. Since when was a defeat a good result"?

There's also a claim that Hearts are piggybacking on Hibs' contribution to the coefficient.

🤣 Were they not the first Scottish club in Europe 150 years ago or sumthin? We are forever in their debt! 

FTH

Horatio Caine
3 minutes ago, martoon said:

That'll be the 0-7 home defeat to Malmo

8 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

🤣 Were they not the first Scottish club in Europe 150 years ago or sumthin? We are forever in their debt! 

FTH

An invitation that we turned down in favour of a lucrative tour of North America 

Looks like some of them are waking up to the fact that Porty Porto isn’t going to make them millions and is, in fact, a complete ****ing donkey not fit to put shrimps on Kye Rowles’ barbie. 

12 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

FTH

😃 

You'd think they would have grasped it by now.

13 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

That'll be the 0-7 home defeat to Malmo

They helped the coefficient by restricting Malmo to 7(9). 😊 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
13 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

FTH

They were also the first club, in the history of world football, to achieve the goalless victory.

BigPhysicalHearts
9 minutes ago, Zico said:

Looks like some of them are waking up to the fact that Porty Porto isn’t going to make them millions and is, in fact, a complete ****ing donkey not fit to put shrimps on Kye Rowles’ barbie. 

A perfect description of him. :rofl:

Has Porteous ever been good? What even got them thinking that in the first place?

Clark Griswold
Just now, BigPhysicalHearts said:

Has Porteous ever been good? What even got them thinking that in the first place?

I think their philosophy is if they keep telling people it’s true then one day it will be. 

8 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

I think their philosophy is if they keep telling people it’s true then one day it will be. 

It’s all about marketing. They think they are going to get a huge fee for him, so with the help of their pet journalists they keeping spouting the mantra that’s he is world class. Exactly what they did with Doig. That will continue to be the case  with Porteous despite all the obvious flaws in his game and personality.

Edited by Deevers

10 minutes ago, BigPhysicalHearts said:

They bum up every young Scottish player well beyond their limits in the hope that the media buy it and they are able to then con a gullible club with a shite scouting system in to buying them 

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

They bum up every young Scottish player well beyond their limits in the hope that the media buy it and they are able to then con a gullible club with a shite scouting system in to buying them 

And the exact opposite is happening.

Pleasing.

10 minutes ago, Ked said:

And the exact opposite is happening.

Pleasing.

Other than the con job that they managed to pull on Balogna yes