.net delusion

iantjambo

25 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

I think their philosophy is if they keep telling people it’s true then one day it will be. 

How does the proverb read "I think therefor I am' - Arseholes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

12 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

From .net

35 points from our last 36 league games is really pitiful.

Just 30 goals scored in that time too.

Sumptuous reading!!! 

One.Night.In.Basel

And they have the cheek to come out with if hibs and Aberdeen weren't I'm such bad form last season we would've  been no were near 3rd place 😂

One of them trying to defend Ian Gordon by saying most of the shite players were signed before Gordon took over as Head of Recruitment.  Typical Hobo logic - surely it's a sign of how bad recruitment has been under Gordon if they still have to play these shite players.

5 games in. 

Mind the gap.

Closer to relegation than they are to us.

GIRFUY

Arseholes. 

Screenshot_20220828-174518_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Bauld

7 hours ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

They were also the first club, in the history of world football, to achieve the goalless victory.

🤣 yes, yes they were! 🤣

45 minutes ago, Bauld said:

5 games in. 

Mind the gap.

Closer to relegation than they are to us.

GIRFUY

Arseholes. 

Screenshot_20220828-174518_Samsung Internet.jpg

That 5 points should be 1.

Just now, Jamboelite said:

Aye. With a little bit of misfortune instead of good fortune it would have been. 
They really are jammy *******s. This season and last too. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
7 hours ago, BigPhysicalHearts said:

A perfect description of him. :rofl:

Has Porteous ever been good? What even got them thinking that in the first place?

He's good at fake falling over. It's like watching that pro wrestling shit from the States when Porteous plays 

41 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

That 5 points should be 

After the last couple of weeks you would probably think otherwise but Dundee Utd will eventually pick up points and climb the table a bit. Even if that means getting shot of Ross.

Same with RC I think they'll pick up enough points at home to keep them safe.

After seeing everyone over the last 5 games I'd have to put StJ, Hibs and Killie down the bottom as potential play off candidates. I don't think they have the squad strength to see out a whole season.

10 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Someone on .net said their wage bill has gone up 40% since their league cup group debacle. Said Ron Gordon confirmed it in a podcast 😂😂😂

they aren’t bringing any new players if that’s true.

Id imagine we are not long in seeing their season ticket holders go AWOL again like under Maloney. Delicious stuff and we aren’t in September yet.

I think it's another sign of global warming, when the seasons are all over the place.

It's usually autum when H1b5 season starts imploding.  It's now happening much earlier.

10 hours ago, BigPhysicalHearts said:

A perfect description of him. :rofl:

Has Porteous ever been good? What even got them thinking that in the first place?

Watched the St Mirren / H1b5 highlights.  Towards the end of the game, Porto loses possession and just gives up, letting the St Mirren player run in on goal and have a shot.

He's clearly chucked it and waiting for his move away.

31 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Watched the St Mirren / H1b5 highlights.  Towards the end of the game, Porto loses possession and just gives up, letting the St Mirren player run in on goal and have a shot.

I thought that too. Made a total arse of things and made no attempt to recover the situation. Contrast with devlin today. Gave the ball away and was straight on to getting it back. 

Cammie Devlin = winner

Ryan Porteous = Fleetwood bound Fandan 

Edited by Mister T

BigPhysicalHearts
45 minutes ago, Yoda said:

If he wants out he might be waiting a while because I can't imagine there's any teams interested. He's absolutely dire.

6 minutes ago, BigPhysicalHearts said:

If he wants out he might be waiting a while because I can't imagine there's any teams interested. He's absolutely dire.

Thank can't be right. Worth millions apparently.🤣

3 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

Yes, that's the annoying thing.  We could be sitting 3 points clear in 3rd and they joint bottom.

They are starting to see what everyone else sees with Porteous in that he just constantly falls down trying to win freekicks , feigning head knocks and is just pish 🤣

Now if only the media would start highlighting it instead of pretending he is this great inexperienced young player

manaliveits105
10 hours ago, Yoda said:

I think it's another sign of global warming, when the seasons are all over the place.

It's usually autum when H1b5 season starts imploding.  It's now happening much earlier.

Hobol warming 

23 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

They are starting to see what everyone else sees with Porteous in that he just constantly falls down trying to win freekicks , feigning head knocks and is just pish 🤣

Now if only the media would start highlighting it instead of pretending he is this great inexperienced young player

He’s 23 now,  still relatively young for a CD,  but not exactly 19 like Neilson is.   He’s showed zero signs of maturing over the past couple of years and looks like he’s going to have a bang average career.   

41 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

He’s 23 now,  still relatively young for a CD,  but not exactly 19 like Neilson is.   He’s showed zero signs of maturing over the past couple of years and looks like he’s going to have a bang average career.   

He will end up signing a new deal at Hibs and become another Hanlon after it becomes clear that nobody is remotely interested in him.

Natives are restless and the fans revolting, we knew that 😂😂😂 However take a gander at this thread. and their stats... they are even more shite than I believed 😂 

Relegation candidates.

Everything is a mess at Hibs just now.

Spunked shed loads yet can’t put a team out to compete.

Manager exasperated with the owners.

Fans arguing with each other because some refuse point blank to admit they are shit.

Players downing tools with some desperate to get away from the sinking ship.

Rudderless, leaderless, lacking in strategy.

Fine off the field apparently? No you ****ing aren’t. 11k ST sales and 40% higher wage bill. That is not fine off the field. That’s a massive concern.

Its got all the ingredients of a big FUBAR.

Despite all the above they are STILL more concerned about what we do.

They never ever learn.

Just now, Marvin said:

That makes for great reading. I o nly looked through the page and can taste their tears.

Their forum is a great read at the moment they are absolutely slaughtering every single person at their club right now from Porteous to Ron Gordon and every single person in between 

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Their forum is a great read at the moment they are absolutely slaughtering every single person at their club right now from Porteous to Ron Gordon and every single person in between 

All the while convincing themselves that we aren't as good as we think. 

I'm totally fine with what I think, and what we are. Every supporter can see we are moving in the right direction - good signings, a relatively good showing in Europe with some good games to look forward to, still in the LC, sitting 3rd despite a depleted squad.

Hibs looking like an implosion is imminent. And oh it'll feel good.

2 minutes ago, 151 said:

All the while convincing themselves that we aren't as good as we think. 

I'm totally fine with what I think, and what we are. Every supporter can see we are moving in the right direction - good signings, a relatively good showing in Europe with some good games to look forward to, still in the LC, sitting 3rd despite a depleted squad.

Hibs looking like an implosion is imminent. And oh it'll feel good.

Kano on a lorry and the Proclaimers wearing campaign tee shirts imminent ............................... Grant Stott trying to calm down bam pots out the back of their crappy stadium 

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Aye they are arguing among themselves. So they create threads on us as a comfort blanket. If you think about it that's even more pitiful given that we have European football until at least Christmas and the 💰  that comes with it. 

The Old Tolbooth

It's like watching them going through the Vlad years......without the money, quality of players, and Scottish Cup wins, long may it continue :rofl:

...a bit disco
10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Kano on a lorry and the Proclaimers wearing campaign tee shirts imminent ............................... Grant Stott trying to calm down bam pots out the back of their crappy stadium 

"Wur gaun' doon Stoaty"

😄

Good times.

Clark Griswold
4 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

"Wur gaun' doon Stoaty"

😄

Good times.

“Cmoan Stoatty you’re a hibs man “ :lol: 

6 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

It's like watching them going through the Vlad years......without the money, quality of players, and Scottish Cup wins, long may it continue :rofl:

And all before Christmas  :laugh4:

2 hours ago, Gmcjambo said:

23 really the way they make him out its as if he is some 19 year old wonderkid or at least they used to until this season it's suddenly dawned on them wait a minute he is shite 

...a bit disco
10 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

“Cmoan Stoatty you’re a hibs man “ :lol: 

😂

19 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

They even managed to get a Hibs version of Ian Cathro for a while too

The best part of all of this is that they were actually quite close to getting to that 20 something per cent that they needed in order to safe guard the club but that big moron drug dealer and his chums managed to convince their fan base that HSL was a Ponzi scheme so they never quite made it ………… then the wee Peruvian dude sneaked in the back door 😄 

The Old Tolbooth
6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The best part of all of this is that they were actually quite close to getting to that 20 something per cent that they needed in order to safe guard the club but that big moron drug dealer and his chums managed to convince their fan base that HSL was a Ponzi scheme so they never quite made it ………… then the wee Peruvian dude sneaked in the back door 😄 

Out of interest, I'm sure Ron the con doesn't have the required amount of shares to do what he likes with them yet, anyone know any different? 

3 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Out of interest, I'm sure Ron the con doesn't have the required amount of shares to do what he likes with them yet, anyone know any different? 

Not sure I thought he did to be honest with you 

Pasquale for King
23 hours ago, Deevers said:

It’s all about marketing. They think they are going to get a huge fee for him, so with the help of their pet journalists they keeping spouting the mantra that’s he is world class. Exactly what they did with Doig. That will continue to be the case  with Porteous despite all the obvious flaws in his game and personality.

Spot on. Still can’t believe they got that fee for Doig, what were Hellas Verona thinking? Played 5 minutes so far, hope they get relegated. 

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Maloney certainly was their Cathro but the current incumbent has striking similarities to him also 🤣.