• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

I liked this bit ......................

We don’t have debt. Our situation is broadly simple and fairly secure. The stadium is solid, owned by the club, and (for now) people turn up.

Hmmm, they’ve obviously forgotten all the loans from Ron and the fact that he now has a floating charge on all of their real estate.  Amazing how these people live in some sort of parallel universe. 

Unknown user
20 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

.net is a joy to read right now , its seriously delusional 🤪

Almost makes you wonder how many agents are over there

Ronald Villiers
1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

He has got them all playing Lawn Mower simulator on the Xbox 🤣

🤣👍

14 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Hmmm, they’ve obviously forgotten all the loans from Ron and the fact that he now has a floating charge on all of their real estate.  Amazing how these people live in some sort of parallel universe. 

Owe it to them selfs

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Sort of stupid mad cap shit they would do over there 

Yeah what kind of a club would rehire a reasonably successful manager 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔😜?!?!

gorgie rd eh11
8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Owe it to them selfs

Aye Ron is a big hibby who is happy to write it off as long as they maintain that 8th place.

10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah what kind of a club would rehire a reasonably successful manager 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔😜?!?!

With all the same players in the team as when he left and the folk that sacked and marginalised him still above him ……………. off the back of him failing horribly in his last job

I for one hope they do

gorgie rd eh11
18 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

**** i hope they do. Has anyone ever been over hyped as much as Jack Ross?

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

With all the same players in the team as when he left and the folk that sacked and marginalised him still above him ……………. off the back of him failing horribly in his last job

I for one hope they do

Agreed 

Pasquale for King
Just now, gorgie rd eh11 said:

**** i hope they do. Has anyone ever been over hyped as much as Jack Ross?

Derek Mcinnes, any west coast ***** loved by the media. 

gorgie rd eh11
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Derek Mcinnes, any west coast ***** loved by the media. 

Mcinnes done a decent job at St Johstone, a very good job at Aberdeen and got Kilmarnock promoted.

Jack ****ed up a once in a life time cup draw for hibs where they could have won both cups without playing Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen or Hearts. 

Go Jack. 😄

19 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I for one hope they do

I wouldn’t rule anything out.... Apparently when Ross was sacked for the 1st time at Hibs there was a conversation in the days after about him returning.

The players weren’t happy at the decision and Ron had  second thoughts. He had  made the decision on the night of the Livi game and thought he had been too hasty. I believe Ross told him that it was unworkable but his stock has now fallen and he might see it as an option now. 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Mcinnes done a decent job at St Johstone, a very good job at Aberdeen and got Kilmarnock promoted.

Jack ****ed up a once in a life time cup draw for hibs where they could have won both cups without playing Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen or Hearts. 

Go Jack. 😄

You could say Ross got St Mirren promoted, as close as almost anyone else at Sunderland, Hibs to two finals and another semi, and finished 3rd. 
I wouldnt want either at Hearts or be bothered if they managed Hibs. 
Both love themselves and others, allegedly.

AC Mallin_51
15 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Go Jack. 😄

He also lost a semi final to a team the division below, who had 2 months less prep and weren’t aloud to train. We’d call for a manager to be sacked for that 

Edited by AC Mallin_51

gorgie rd eh11
7 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

He also lost a semi final to a team the division below, who had 2 months less prep and weren’t aloud to train. We’d call for a manager to be sacked for that 

boyce hampden.webp

14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You could say Ross got St Mirren promoted, as close as almost anyone else at Sunderland, Hibs to two finals and another semi, and finished 3rd. 

I think he would have to be pretty desperate to want to go back there. Ron will be quite happy to have wee Lee in there. He’s quite happy to have his squad picked for him. 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I think he would have to be pretty desperate to want to go back there. Ron will be quite happy to have wee Lee in there. He’s quite happy to have his squad picked for him. 

Yeah especially if he’s still being paid by them, his next job is likely to be at somewhere like Dundee which is his level really 😆

gorgie rd eh11
20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You can always say a lot of things. Claiming Jack Ross is anything other than over hyped is pushing it.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

You can always say a lot of things. Claiming Jack Ross is anything other than over hyped is pushing it.

I didn’t say he wasn’t, anyone claiming is McInnes isn’t also an overhyped media darling with little to back it up should ask Aberdeen fans for their thoughts on his tenure. 

Byyy The Light

Think it will be a long time until we see Jack Ross anywhere as a manager. Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s him done.

Confidence shattered after getting the boot from Sunderland/Hibs (arguably unlucky) then that pasting from Alkmaar has done him in. More likely to turn up as assistant somewhere I’d reckon. 

Heard he was travelling up every day from Sunderland too. That’s got to be ridiculously draining. Struggle to believe that’s accurate but that’s what I heard. 

32 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

What team was that? 😜

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Must be way easier  to sack some  Manager these days than i thought

No way can clubs like DU and hibs keep punting managers , to much money for me 

Love to see what clauses they have written in or told to accept 

Pasquale for King
40 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Shows the difference between the clubs. 

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I didn’t say he wasn’t, anyone claiming is McInnes isn’t also an overhyped media darling with little to back it up should ask Aberdeen fans for their thoughts on his tenure. 

Aye, because when he left it really validated the Aberdeens fans view on him. 

The went from strength to strength when Mcinnes left. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Think it will be a long time until we see Jack Ross anywhere as a manager. Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s him done.

Confidence shattered after getting the boot from Sunderland/Hibs (arguably unlucky) then that pasting from Alkmaar has done him in. More likely to turn up as assistant somewhere I’d reckon. 

Heard he was travelling up every day from Sunderland too. That’s got to be ridiculously draining. Struggle to believe that’s accurate but that’s what I heard. 

He did travel up from there when he was at Hibs, he fud an interview I caught a bit off where he said he was going to live in Dundee half the week.

Im not sure if his confidence can be affected at all, whether others is might mean a spell out of management and back in the BBCs home for failed managers. 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Aye, because when he left it really validated the Aberdeens fans view on him. 

The went from strength to strength when Mcinnes left. 

They were shit when he was there, the fans should always be listened to as their extremely rarely ever in the wrong. We were demoted after your other hero was sacked, that was the right decision wasn’t it?

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, db211833 said:

This one thinks the 2 windraws represented the best start to the season ever 😂

0AFD0618-8AC0-41BA-8319-E53516F51EBF.png

He’d probably explode if they ever actually win a home game 😆

Bazzas right boot

They were shit when he was there, the fans should always be listened to as their extremely rarely ever in the wrong. We were demoted after your other hero was sacked, that was the right decision wasn’t it?

Shite. 

Mcinnes left and Aberdeen crashed, they never dropped out the top 4 under him. 

Their fans were wrong. 

As for the hero comments, get a grip. I could go back to Bobs first time with us and make you look even more stupid than you normally do. 

Mcinnes never had Hearts hibs rangers to contend with for a while, think that helped him a tad when all came back, wasny quite the same after

gorgie rd eh11
24 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

No they weren't.

1 hour ago, washniklaw said:

I wouldn’t rule anything out.... Apparently when Ross was sacked for the 1st time at Hibs there was a conversation in the days after about him returning.

The players weren’t happy at the decision and Ron had  second thoughts. He had  made the decision on the night of the Livi game and thought he had been too hasty. I believe Ross told him that it was unworkable but his stock has now fallen and he might see it as an option now. 

Would be great if they sacked Johnson and brought him in and the results got worse 😄 

Why are folk wanting to turn a perfectly good lets all laugh at Hibs thread in to one raking over the embers of Levein ?

Seriously wonder about some folk 

32 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I would not be surprised if a large majority of Dons fans would bite your hand of for a McInnes getting them guaranteed top 6 football every season 

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

No they weren't.

They’d only won two games in ten and trailed a poor Hibs team in a league without us by three points, the fans were up in arms about years of turgid functional football. You think he was sacked because he was doing well ffs 😆?!?!

indianajones
39 minutes ago, db211833 said:

This one thinks the 2 windraws represented the best start to the season ever 😂

0AFD0618-8AC0-41BA-8319-E53516F51EBF.png

That is tragic. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

I would not be surprised if a large majority of Dons fans would bite your hand of for a McInnes getting them guaranteed top 6 football every season 

Probably, it’s not their fault their owner can’t pick a manager, we had the same problem when Neilson left. Considering the money they’ve spent they should be better, a shame really and long may it continue 😆

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Shite. 

Mcinnes left and Aberdeen crashed, they never dropped out the top 4 under him. 

Their fans were wrong. 

As for the hero comments, get a grip. I could go back to Bobs first time with us and make you look even more stupid than you normally do. 

Hahaha they were awful to watch and their crowds were through the floor. Very much the type of football you’d enjoy though, like the shite we suffered under Levein. 

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

Mcinnes never had Hearts hibs rangers to contend with for a while, think that helped him a tad when all came back, wasny quite the same after

Exactly 

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why are folk wanting to turn a perfectly good lets all laugh at Hibs thread in to one raking over the embers of Levein ?

My fault for mentioning McInnes, won’t mention it again. 
Let’s all laugh at Hibs and those on here that wanted them to win the Scottish Cup 😱🤦🏽🤪?!?!

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Let’s all laugh at Hibs and those on here that wanted them to win the Scottish Cup 😱🤦🏽🤪?!?!

Much better !

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hahaha they were awful to watch and their crowds were through the floor. Very much the type of football you’d enjoy though, like the shite we suffered under Levein. 

Tbf, Levein first time did have us 3rd twice in a row. 

Is that what you mean? 

Going back a bit tho, Mcinnes had Aberdeen doing their best in the league since the 80's. 

Aberdeen wanted more, he left and they finished 10th.

Reminds me of the bampot Hearts fans wanting rid of Bob after he got us  promoted, finished 3rd and had us in about 2nd then bemoaned him rejoining us citing boring football - only for him to get promoted and finish 3rd again. 

Some fans are crackpots, I wouldn't gauge them for an indication of how  good a football team is, use the league table that is what it does. 

Seek help now. That was 2016 and it seems to be ruining your life. Get over it.

Honestly, who gives a flying fu*k about H1b5?

34 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It diverts the many Hobos on JKB from their own clubs free fall. 

Just now, OldGorgie said:

It diverts the many Hobos on JKB from their own clubs free fall. 

Almost with out fail when ever a thread like this gets going a hand full of posters decide to try and turn it round on Hearts …………… genuinely do not understand it especially when things are going so well 😄 

gorgie rd eh11
50 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They’d only won two games in ten and trailed a poor Hibs team in a league without us by three points, the fans were up in arms about years of turgid functional football. You think he was sacked because he was doing well ffs 😆?!?!

They were 4th. Next season they finished 8th. He was doing well. 

Pasquale for King
28 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

They were 4th. Next season they finished 8th. He was doing well. 

Not according to their fans or owner he wasn’t, you know better though eh 🤪

Pasquale for King
58 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Seek help now. That was 2016 and it seems to be ruining your life. Get over it.

Honestly, who gives a flying fu*k about H1b5?

Couldn’t care less wee man, just rubbing a poster on here that WANTED them to win it but doesn’t like to talk it about it anymore.