Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

”there is a hierarchy within the league”

dame straight you rambling little weirdo 

Yes, a league being the very definition of a hierarchical structure.  This boy is an absolute fruit loop.

queensferryjambo
On 27/07/2022 at 09:50, Bazzas right boot said:

Jesus christ. 

Have they employed Gary Locke on their admin or commercial team. 

Someone is  Having a laugh. 

This follows that daft advert with the 2 lassies and the "does it look like I'm happy" t shirts. 

Someone is having a giggle. 

I take it you meant Gary 'Joss' O'Connor?

Not sure why having Locke would be a bad thing :) 

indianajones
7 hours ago, colinmorewasgash said:

See that the thumb who had been training with livvy lost weight  got himself fit has now left and could be on verge of signing for unamed club who have just lost a left sided player any ideas I wonder who. 

Lets think lol. 

Fingers crossed. 

Guys a total waster. Good fit down there. 31 and his career is finished. 

23 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

”there is a hierarchy within the league”

dame straight you rambling little weirdo 

:rofl: 

2 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Can someone please enlighten me as to what power outlets you need when taking part in an outside football training session 🤷‍♂️

you need a Stendel adaptor ……….. it converts power in to POWER POWER POWER

40 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Can someone please enlighten me as to what power outlets you need when taking part in an outside football training session 🤷‍♂️

I think their bouncy castle was plugged in to the barn somwhere

7 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

This guy is already approaching a Cathro / Maloney level of incomprehensible babbling  

To think he would have been my 1st choice after we got shot Levein  😶

Unknown user

"We are a slightly imbalanced squad. We don’t have as many prime players as maybe some of the other clubs."

Is anyone else reading that as "We're shit?"

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

"We are a slightly imbalanced squad. We don’t have as many prime players as maybe some of the other clubs."

Absolutely ! Also sounds like he is building up to a "We're shit but it's not my fault . I'm off ! " speech

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

It's a shocking thing to say about his own squad. Pretty much says, I didn't buy most of these.

10 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

This guy is already approaching a Cathro / Maloney level of incomprehensible babbling  

said it before, he is comedy gold. Leagues not even kicked off and has had numerous tantrums already. And Ron Gordon’s nonsense about playing us too early was hilarious. If this mob lose their first few games the tears and snorters will be unparalleled. 
glorious times ahead. We have to beat them at their midden. 

29 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

He's just admitted they are shite. 

At least some of the crap he spouts isn’t all pish and lies 🤣🤣🤣

I do like the relative freedom we get on here.

The mods do a very good job policing (where necessary) any skirmishes and err on the side side of caution before handing out any yellow cards.

.net on the other hand.

The policing on there is dealt with by the private board. What they like they like and what they don’t like… On your head be it!!

Negative thread? Expect a PM or 5 warning you off. Absolutely paranoid about negative threads. 

It’s not far off communism.

Weird belief that control of thoughts affects what happens on the pitch.

Absolute weirdos.

'Then it was the registration mess that led to being knocked out of the Premier Sports Cup because Rocky Bushiri’s suspension had been overlooked.'

Naw it wisnae.  

McGeady is out for more than two months according to the beeb ... somebody tell me he is not really 36 years old  ... what club signs a 36 year old winger FFS 😂😂😂

davemclaren
1 hour ago, jock _turd said:

McGeady is out for more than two months according to the beeb ... somebody tell me he is not really 36 years old  ... what club signs a 36 year old winger FFS 😂😂😂

CDD16D7D-0730-41B8-B08D-A9E90141BC4D.jpeg

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Steven Brockie, chairman, Carlton Branch Hibernian Supporters Club

Rating: 7.5/10

Height of ambitions this season: Think we will be in the top four of the league and will make it to the semi-finals, at least, of the Scottish Cup. I am putting our exit from the League Cup down to two blips.

Rate your club's summer transfer activity: 9/10. We have had a good window in terms of player arrivals and we have really strengthened in key positions, bringing competition for places in all areas. I'm excited by a number of the arrivals, such as David Marshall in goal, Kyle McClelland in defence, Nohan Kenneh and Aiden McGeady in midfield and Jair Tavares and Elie Youan up front.

Player to look out for: Lewis Miller at full-back looks a great addition having seen him play recently. He really looks the part - tall, athletic and strong, and reads the game well. 

Player whose time is up: We let a few players go at the end of the season, so no player is surplus to requirements in my opinion and the competition for places is hotting up.

Area most needing strengthening: Would like to see us sign another centre-half and striker before the transfer window closes. If I was being really greedy, another hard-tackling, ball-winning midfield player in case Kenneh gets injured. 

Opposition player you'd love at your club: Celtic striker Kyogo Furuhashi.

Happy with your manager? I have been fortunate to meet and speak to Lee Johnson a couple of times and I am excited by his visions for the team. He talks very well and knows what he wants to do in terms of shaping the squad. He wants to play expansive, free-flowing football and the players he has brought in thus far look more than capable of delivering. 

One lesson to take into new season: To compete in every game, as every team is beatable, believe in ourselves, never give up and take confidence into each game.

The above is from the BBC's feature on fans' expectations and ratings of the clubs' pre-season signings. Mr Brockie is clearly just warming up for his Fringe show.

he needs to stay off the heroin . Jesus wept that’s crazy stuff

On 27/07/2022 at 00:11, Alan_R said:

Someone on the hibs media team is surely a Jambo!? 

Screenshot_20220727-000850.png

advertising / glorifying from a film that glorifies heroin use, school age sex, aids persecution, robbery, glassing people in faces.

only Hibs. What a family friendly club they are. Unbelievable but it’s not 

Edited by 1971fozzy

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, jonesy said:

Height of ambitions this season: Think we will be in the top four of the league and will make it to the semi-finals, at least, of the Scottish Cup. I am putting our exit from the League Cup down to two blips.

Rate your club's summer transfer activity: 9/10. We have had a good window in terms of player arrivals and we have really strengthened in key positions, bringing competition for places in all areas. I'm excited by a number of the arrivals, such as David Marshall in goal, Kyle McClelland in defence, Nohan Kenneh and Aiden McGeady in midfield and Jair Tavares and Elie Youan up front.

Player to look out for: Lewis Miller at full-back looks a great addition having seen him play recently. He really looks the part - tall, athletic and strong, and reads the game well. 

Player whose time is up: We let a few players go at the end of the season, so no player is surplus to requirements in my opinion and the competition for places is hotting up.

Area most needing strengthening: Would like to see us sign another centre-half and striker before the transfer window closes. If I was being really greedy, another hard-tackling, ball-winning midfield player in case Kenneh gets injured. 

Happy with your manager? I have been fortunate to meet and speak to Lee Johnson a couple of times and I am excited by his visions for the team. He talks very well and knows what he wants to do in terms of shaping the squad. He wants to play expansive, free-flowing football and the players he has brought in thus far look more than capable of delivering. 

One lesson to take into new season: To compete in every game, as every team is beatable, believe in ourselves, never give up and take confidence into each game.

The above is from the BBC's feature on fans' expectations and ratings of the clubs' pre-season signings. Mr Brockie is clearly just warming up for his Fringe show.

The livi guys one was funny. 

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, jonesy said:

Lunatic Fringe 😆

August Landmesser
5 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

I do like the relative freedom we get on here.

The mods do a very good job policing (where necessary) any skirmishes and err on the side side of caution before handing out any yellow cards.

.net on the other hand.

The policing on there is dealt with by the private board. What they like they like and what they don’t like… On your head be it!!

Negative thread? Expect a PM or 5 warning you off. Absolutely paranoid about negative threads. 

It’s not far off communism.

Weird belief that control of thoughts affects what happens on the pitch.

Absolute weirdos.

By that I assume you mean Stalin's *******isation of communism? Which was about as far from true communism as it's possible to get.

But, back on topic, yes, Hibs.net is not a forum that encourages free-thinkers, or any kind of thinkers really 

5 hours ago, jonesy said:

Genuinely astonishing :rofl: 

Lewis Miller who has never made it past the first half of a match and gets hauled off cause he is that shit 🤣

21 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

I’ve heard him described as David Brent before and that’s exactly who I thought of when reading that article. 

This is going to go tits up spectacularly. I just hope it doesn’t happen too soon like Maloney. Hope we can enjoy this one a bit more. 

10 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Desperate times require desperate measures ... and we were desperate. Good player in his day but that was before Hearts got him  ... Bit like McGeady? Hibs on the other hand are supposed to be at the top of their game in rude health gonna be third in the SPL dontchano

edit  did he no put the head on BM ?

Edited by jock _turd

Ricardo Quaresma
11 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Don't know who this is but going by the hints I'll guess Gordon Smith

15 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Nah Bud 😂

SectionDJambo
11 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Willie Johnston was a very good player for us. He, Jimmy Bone, Sandy Jardine, and other older players taught the young boys in our team what it was to be a professional footballer with ambition to do well. The "Dad's Army" team qualified for Europe after our promotion and laid the foundation for the amazing, if ultimately disappointing, 85/86 season.

McGeadie is nowhere near the player that Willie was.

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Willie Johnston was a very good player for us. He, Jimmy Bone, Sandy Jardine, and other older players taught the young boys in our team what it was to be a professional footballer with ambition to do well. The "Dad's Army" team qualified for Europe after our promotion and laid the foundation for the amazing, if ultimately disappointing, 85/86 season.

McGeadie is nowhere near the player that Willie was.

I agree on all the above points. I was just pointing out that 36 year old wingers can work. 😎

16 hours ago, Smithee said:

Don't think it's a happy camp. Seems like some of these scatter gun signings have been forced upon him.

SectionDJambo
8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I agree on all the above points. I was just pointing out that 36 year old wingers can work. 😎

👍

8 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Don't think it's a happy camp. Seems like some of these scatter gun signings have been forced upon him.

I would be amazed if their camp was happy ………….

Huge squad consisting of ageing fan favourites failures from the last couple of seasons and managers and a bunch of new foreign players that do not scream quality 

New players from pretty obscure places 

The old cup winning players struggling for form but still seeing off most of their signings from last season 

Youngsters feeling that they are better than the guys bloating out their squad

Signings made by a committee

A manager with a track history of blaming the players for poor results 

A CEO known to run his mouth about sacking managers at supporters events

The owners son playing a chief part in identifying signing targets

A clique tastic recipe for disaster 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

I would be amazed if their camp was happy ………….

Huge squad consisting of ageing fan favourites failures from the last couple of seasons and managers and a bunch of new foreign players that do not scream quality 

New players from pretty obscure places 

The old cup winning players struggling for form but still seeing off most of their signings from last season 

Youngsters feeling that they are better than the guys bloating out their squad

Signings made by a committee

A manager with a track history of blaming the players for poor results 

A CEO known to run his mouth about sacking managers at supporters events

The owners son playing a chief part in identifying signing targets

A clique tastic recipe for disaster 

They could easily get relegated. 😁

11 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It is looking like a total recipe for disaster that is for sure …………… they just keep adding players :rofl: 

John Findlay
3 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Must try harder.

16 hours ago, jonesy said:

///

Is Brokie, Bongo?  

:interehjrling:

59 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

They're definately bottom 3, based on their performance in the League Cup.

17 hours ago, jonesy said:

Signings 9/10 🤣🤣🤣

Or did he think 910 is how many they have signed in their scattergun transfer search 🤣

Салатные палочки

They're getting their knickers in a twist over Boyle again. 

mickycameron98

I was speaking to a hibby yesterday in the boozer and he said he wasn't confident until after Saturdays result. As if beating 10 man St Johnstone changes the fact they're p*sh