.net delusion

iantjambo

10 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Not .net but I saw this on Twitter. This is a Hearts/Hibs starting XI. These ***** don’t half take delusional to a whole other planet :rofl::rofl:

203508C6-8A60-48EA-A630-C050A6D5833F.jpeg

Oh ma sides. 🤣

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

1 hour ago, JamboAndrew said:

Did anyone find out what Boyle cost in transfer fee and wages? Given he will have lost out on the tax dodge in the middle east, I'm assuming they would have had to make it a financially good deal. I believe he was on circa 20k in Saudi. Would he be on around 10k now?

He was on 29k a week ! Crazy money 

The Old Tolbooth
11 hours ago, ramrod said:

Only Cadden and Boyle would make a starting 11 combined, very fee Vermin would make the bench, probably Marshall and that's about it .

No danger Cadden would get anywhere near our first 11, we've got better subs than him, even the Dingles are slating him these days. 

30 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

So unlikely he came back to 5k, and tax.

Exactly.... imagine giving up a total of 4.5 million over 3 years tax free to go back to that pish after 6 months 😂

RustyRightPeg
12 hours ago, ramrod said:

Only Cadden and Boyle would make a starting 11 combined, very fee Vermin would make the bench, probably Marshall and that's about it .

I’d take a punt on Henderson, I always think he looks dangerous. Hibs getting him for nothing was good business sadly, one I personally wish we were in for. No doubt they’ve overpaid him though. 

He drifts in and out of games, but in a team like ours I think he’d be a shrewd addition, perhaps on potential alone. 

copa-mundial
11 hours ago, McNelly15 said:

He was on 29k a week ! Crazy money 

That was when he got paid. At times he was getting envelopes handed to him. 

2 hours ago, JamboAndrew said:

So unlikely he came back to 5k, and tax.

Not a chance in hell.

Hope he's fleecing them rotten and hastening their demise.

Drew Wallace

Noticed a thread on sister fister saying let’s sell out ER for the buns game like that will happen and definitely delusional shite they spout 

Smoked-Glass
47 minutes ago, Drew Wallace said:

Noticed a thread on sister fister saying let’s sell out ER for the buns game like that will happen and definitely delusional shite they spout 

People who have season tickets still probably want to stay away 

On 16/08/2022 at 10:56, iantjambo said:

Not .net but I saw this on Twitter. This is a Hearts/Hibs starting XI. These ***** don’t half take delusional to a whole other planet :rofl::rofl:

This is actually hilarious isn't it!!

No Halks but Porteous AND Bushiri!!!!!  AND!!!!!  haha.  No Rowles, no Cochrane, but both of their highly average LBs.  Could go on, but I mean, it'd take a while.

Marshall, Cadden and Boyle would get in our squad.  But would they be happy sitting on the bench, because that's the reality.

We really need to pump these idiots next time

8 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

This is actually hilarious isn't it!!

No Halks but Porteous AND Bushiri!!!!!  AND!!!!!  haha.  No Rowles, no Cochrane, but both of their highly average LBs.  Could go on, but I mean, it'd take a while.

Marshall, Cadden and Boyle would get in our squad.  But would they be happy sitting on the bench, because that's the reality.

We really need to pump these idiots next time

Correct. None of this 1 goal margin pish. 

They are due a 4-0. Almost due another 5-1 aswell.

On 16/08/2022 at 10:56, iantjambo said:

Hahahahahahaha

Gordon

Cadden

Halkett

Rowles

Kingsley

Devlin

Beni

Boyle

Boyce

McKay

Shankland

Subs;

Marshall

Cochrane

Smith

Sibbick

Henderson (hibs)

Haring

Grant

Forrest

Nisbett

Kenneh, Youan & Carbaja have done **** all yet

Rocky & Porteous are shite

Stevenson is fairly solid but no better than Cochrane or Kingsley & doesn’t get in over a natural midfielder

McGeady looked shite against lower league sides

They’re finishing well below us if this is the standard of players they’re happy with

N Lincs Jambo

Out of that Hibs team I would have Marshall as a very good back up to Craig Gordon and I would have Boyle as he clearly knows how to find the net. He would be a very good addition to our squad but not a guaranteed starter. Other than that, possibly Cadden but he does flatter to deceive...

17 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Out of that Hibs team I would have Marshall as a very good back up to Craig Gordon and I would have Boyle as he clearly knows how to find the ground. He would be a very good addition to our squad but not a guaranteed starter. Other than that, possibly Cadden but he does flatter to deceive...

😜

17 hours ago, ramrod said:

We've got them absolutely smashed man for man. Boyle *might* get into our team but only ahead of Forrest - and not for long, because Forrest will get better and better. Cadden isn't better than Atkinson or Smith so he doesn't get in our team either. 

That Cabraja at LB looked alright but even then I'm not swapping Cochrane or Kingsley for him.

Edited by Batistuta87

17 hours ago, JamboAndrew said:

Did anyone find out what Boyle cost in transfer fee and wages? Given he will have lost out on the tax dodge in the middle east, I'm assuming they would have had to make it a financially good deal. I believe he was on circa 20k in Saudi. Would he be on around 10k now?

Hibs workmate said Hibs had received £2m and wrote the other £1m off to get Boyle back.Personally don't believe they had received anywhere near £2m.

RustyRightPeg
17 hours ago, JamboAndrew said:

A Hibs mate of mine who’s well informed said it’s their record spend for a transfer. Both wages and fee. 

I said earlier in the week that they were probably the only team that lost money on selling a player as they were daft enough to spend a fortune to buy him back. 

6 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Hibs workmate said Hibs had received £2m and wrote the other £1m off to get Boyle back.Personally don't believe they had received anywhere near £2m.

500k recieved and wrote off the other £2.5m would be my guess.

Indeed, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd had to return all monies paid to call it quits with the Saudi club.

Not itk. Just a guess.

Edited by martoon

2 minutes ago, martoon said:

Indeed, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd had to return all monies paid to call it quits with the Saudi club.

Not itk. Just a guess.

I think it would be under a million or for benefit of the doubt a million at most.I could tell he was talking shit as he was getting very defensive about it 🤣

1 hour ago, JamboAndrew said:

I guess their accounts will show as they track player sales. The Doig money is known. So it's simple math after that.

I still don’t believe hibs got £3m up front for Doig. 

5 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

Tom English was quizzing folk on radio Scotland about the deal last week . Got the impression he had heard rumours (knew something) about it

13 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

Depend what you believe Gordon himself sat and told Hibs fans on the podcast that Doig money was being drip fed to Hibs.

2 hours ago, JamboAndrew said:

I guess their accounts will show as they track player sales. The Doig money is known. So it's simple math after that.

s

20 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Tom English was quizzing folk on radio Scotland about the deal last week . Got the impression he had heard rumours (knew something) about it

Dotnuts were fuming.

They believe Tom loves Hearts.

He stuck up for us after the chicanery of Celtic and Dundee in 2020 and never has a good word to say, or write, about Hibs.

Apparently.

I like him. 😁 

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Depend what you believe Gordon himself sat and told Hibs fans on the podcast that Doig money was being drip fed to Hibs.

There’s no way they got £3m up front for statistically one of the worst left backs in the league last season who also wasn’t a guaranteed starter so that makes sense. 

Arthur Morgan
12 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

No danger Cadden would get anywhere near our first 11, we've got better subs than him, even the Dingles are slating him these days. 

He had a poor game vs Livingston. Passed it straight to Nouble who should have scored a 2nd, but Marshall made a good save. 

Boyces beard

Marshall as back up for Gordon and Boyle would start in front of Forrest but that's the only two players they have who would get in to my match day squad.

7 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

We've got them absolutely smashed man for man. Boyle *might* get into our team but only ahead of Forrest - and not for long, because Forrest will get better and better. Cadden isn't better than Atkinson or Smith so he doesn't get in our team either. 

That Cabraja at LB looked alright but even then I'm not swapping Cochrane or Kingsley for him.

That Carabaja is free money for a sending off against Rangers on Sunday. He’s gets caught out of position and then flys into the tackle. He’ll not get away with that against Rangers too many times before he’s sent packing.

1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

That Carabaja is free money for a sending off against Rangers on Sunday. He’s gets caught out of position and then flys into the tackle. He’ll not get away with that against Rangers too many times before he’s sent packing.

Yeah agree he was slightly iffy in defence but he was brave and tackled hard. You're right though he won't get away with that against them. Thought he was decent in attack and put some dangerous balls into the box. Maybe more of a winger than a wing back?  

1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

Yeah agree he was slightly iffy in defence but he was brave and tackled hard. You're right though he won't get away with that against them. Thought he was decent in attack and put some dangerous balls into the box. Maybe more of a winger than a wing back?  

He’s decent and I can’t see him staying there beyond this season, he’s definitely a shop window signing.

They have pinned there hopes on Boyle coming back and making them challenge at the top end! Will be the ruin of them ( well more ruined than they are ) 

7 hours ago, martoon said:

Not itk. Just a guess.

Interestingly that's not far of what my Hibs mate told me.  

He said the £3m fee was to be paid in 5 £600k instalments and they'd only received one payment. 

28 minutes ago, TurboT said:

Interestingly that's not far of what my Hibs mate told me.  

He said the £3m fee was to be paid in 5 £600k instalments and they'd only received one payment. 

Just a hunch on my part.

It certainly makes more sense than Hibs, and their dopey support, claiming they've laid out a record transfer fee/wage.

Arthur Morgan
1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

He should have had 2 red cards already. Very lucky not to see a straight red in the 1st game vs St Johnstone, and should have picked up a 2nd booking vs Livingston at the weekend. 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

11 hours ago, Boyces beard said:

Marshall as back up for Gordon and Boyle would start in front of Forrest but that's the only two players they have who would get in to my match day squad.

I know this is massively maroon tinted (not as tinted as that lineup above right enough!) but I'm not sure Boyle does make our XI.  A lot of our players need industry - Forrest is there to do a lot of off the ball play as well as be direct on it.  Does Boyle do this?

Of course we're not talking about a Hearts team with Hearts tactics and if it's player by player, Boyle prob edges it, but if it's in our current setup with how we play, I'd have both Forrest and Boyce above him (Shanks and McKay being no brainers).

I honestly don't think they've a single player gets in our team.  I quite like Cadden but he is a bit of a one trick pony in a way.  He's quick and has a great cross.  Is he positionally good?  Is he a good all round player?  Can he defend?  Not sure about these things, but he's probably the closest to being good enough for our team.  Would I swap him in our squad for Natty though?  Not sure I would - Natty has more development in him imo

2 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

I know this is massively maroon tinted (not as tinted as that lineup above right enough!) but I'm not sure Boyle does make our XI.  A lot of our players need industry - Forrest is there to do a lot of off the ball play as well as be direct on it.  Does Boyle do this?

Of course we're not talking about a Hearts team with Hearts tactics and if it's player by player, Boyle prob edges it, but if it's in our current setup with how we play, I'd have both Forrest and Boyce above him (Shanks and McKay being no brainers).

I honestly don't think they've a single player gets in our team.  I quite like Cadden but he is a bit of a one trick pony in a way.  He's quick and has a great cross.  Is he positionally good?  Is he a good all round player?  Can he defend?  Not sure about these things, but he's probably the closest to being good enough for our team.  Would I swap him in our squad for Natty though?  Not sure I would - Natty has more development in him imo

I am probably bespectacled in maroon too then because there is now way i would be dropping Alan Forrests industry and creativeness for Boyles falling over

Boyces beard
7 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Find it hard to disagree with any of that mate and i don't even think its massively maroon tinted. Its all about opinions and i think Allan Forrest is superb with a lot of potential to get even better. I think my reason for picking Boyle before him is more for games against the two cheeks and away from home in Europe where teams are attacking us and leaving a lot of space in behind. Games against most other teams who tend to sit in against us i would have Forrest for his industry as you mentioned. 

Anyway regardless if Boyle would be a starter or on the bench i still want both his legs to fall of and for his wig to catch nobrot!

7 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

Find it hard to disagree with any of that mate and i don't even think its massively maroon tinted. Its all about opinions and i think Allan Forrest is superb with a lot of potential to get even better. I think my reason for picking Boyle before him is more for games against the two cheeks and away from home in Europe where teams are attacking us and leaving a lot of space in behind. Games against most other teams who tend to sit in against us i would have Forrest for his industry as you mentioned. 

Anyway regardless if Boyle would be a starter or on the bench i still want both his legs to fall of and for his wig to catch nobrot!

and his nob to catch wigrot.

Spot on!

I'm not overly virtuous and I duno maybe I'd still accept the goals and the wins (or in their case draws), but I would not like his diving in our team either.  He's a straight up cheat.  Every player has dived, very very few haven't anway.  But he is a cheat who uses it continually as part of his game. It's a conscious thing as you see it come out when they're pushing for a goal.  His one in the closed doors semi against us being a great example.  Pure cheat.  Hibs class.

Boyces beard
2 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

and his nob to catch wigrot.

Spot on!

I'm not overly virtuous and I duno maybe I'd still accept the goals and the wins (or in their case draws), but I would not like his diving in our team either.  He's a straight up cheat.  Every player has dived, very very few haven't anway.  But he is a cheat who uses it continually as part of his game. It's a conscious thing as you see it come out when they're pushing for a goal.  His one in the closed doors semi against us being a great example.  Pure cheat.  Hibs class.

😄   Again I cant disagree with any of that mate. 

So, once again an opposing player (Tavernier) is pelted with chips, lighters from that cesspit corner. And there’s a thread on their site saying glass bottle hit a stewards hand and another booze bottle thrown just missed the pitch. 

So, after the derby and countless other games why the fek is that section not closed ? Or nets put up ?

Surely a matter of time before someone (likely a player) is seriously injured.  

I don’t agree with docking points but that section has to be shut off surely.

Ive said before as well that when they come to Tynecastle we need to erect netting. Should of been up after our goalkeeper was punched a few years back

Percival King
38 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

So, once again an opposing player (Tavernier) is pelted with chips, lighters from that cesspit corner. And there’s a thread on their site saying glass bottle hit a stewards hand and another booze bottle thrown just missed the pitch. 

So, after the derby and countless other games why the fek is that section not closed ? Or nets put up ?

Surely a matter of time before someone (likely a player) is seriously injured.  

I don’t agree with docking points but that section has to be shut off surely.

Ive said before as well that when they come to Tynecastle we need to erect netting. Should of been up after our goalkeeper was punched a few years back

Unless something is happening in the background (though history would suggest that's unlikely) I just can't understand why there isn't more of a focus on addressing this problem and, unless I've missed it, some condemnation from those in authority. This isn't about using it as an opportunity to take the moral high ground or have a dig at Hibs, it's about ridding our game of this nonsense which can and has happened at several grounds and which, if it happened in a UEFA tie, would surely result in a fine or sanctions. If it goes unchecked, we risk this behaviour becoming more commonplace. Football doesn't like outside agencies like the Police or government getting involved so it needs to be pro-active on this. 

If we accept this behaviour then it, erm, becomes acceptable

2 minutes ago, Percival King said:

Unless something is happening in the background (though history would suggest that's unlikely) I just can't understand why there isn't more of a focus on addressing this problem and, unless I've missed it, some condemnation from those in authority. This isn't about using it as an opportunity to take the moral high ground or have a dig at Hibs, it's about ridding our game of this nonsense which can and has happened at several grounds and which, if it happened in a UEFA tie, would surely result in a fine or sanctions. If it goes unchecked, we risk this behaviour becoming more commonplace. Football doesn't like outside agencies like the Police or government getting involved so it needs to be pro-active on this. 

agree with all you say.  I think we should be pro active with the home derby and give them 2 sections and block the first 4 rows off.  Or netting , which is maybe the best solution.

Every club has some idiots but Hibs have this real problem which is happening more and more to the point that if the club or footballing authorities don’t take action then it really will be a case of ‘told you so’. Unfortunately someone will get hurt.

What happened with Hibs investigation to the derby scenes / object throwers ? Would of thought something would be said as that was 7th August - over 2 weeks ago, and yet it happened on Saturday again.

some pressure needs to be put on them

14 minutes ago, Percival King said:

Excellent point. SFA & SPFL don't like being told what to do... but nor do they like dealing with 'problems' - specifically 'uglies' related problems. It's going to take something horrendous to happen before 'strict liability' get's anywhere near Scottish football. And you can bet it'll be at Ibrox or Celtic Park by their orks.

Percival King
15 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

agree with all you say.  I think we should be pro active with the home derby and give them 2 sections and block the first 4 rows off.  Or netting , which is maybe the best solution.

Every club has some idiots but Hibs have this real problem which is happening more and more to the point that if the club or footballing authorities don’t take action then it really will be a case of ‘told you so’. Unfortunately someone will get hurt.

What happened with Hibs investigation to the derby scenes / object throwers ? Would of thought something would be said as that was 7th August - over 2 weeks ago, and yet it happened on Saturday again.

some pressure needs to be put on them

If nothing else, you would think a club and its supporters would be embarrassed and want to rid themselves of this nonsense.

I remember getting home from Tynecastle after that cretin had got into the Celtic technical area to have a go at Lennon. It was all over Sky Sports, I knew the guy absolutely didn't represent me or Hearts supporters but nonetheless I was embarrassed for how it made Hearts and our fans look. 

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, Percival King said:

If nothing else, you would think a club and its supporters would be embarrassed and want to rid themselves of this nonsense.

I remember getting home from Tynecastle after that cretin had got into the Celtic technical area to have a go at Lennon. It was all over Sky Sports, I knew the guy absolutely didn't represent me or Hearts supporters but nonetheless I was embarrassed for how it made Hearts and our fans look. 

I agree and it was a horrific night but apart from banning a few nutters, who still seem to go anyway, is there anything the club did to stop it happening again? We didn’t ever catch the person who threw that 50p that knocked over 17 stone Lennon for instance. 
Should we put nets up when Hibs or the uglies come for instance?
It would make a statement.