Jump to content

.net delusion


iantjambo
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Smoked-Glass

    14

  • Smithee

    11

  • martoon

    17

  • Sooks

    29

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

iantjambo
2 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Spotted a cheeky wee hibs first to add to the list. Hibs played in the first floodlit game to be televised. And got beat 😂


They tend not to let trivial things like results, get in the way.

This is a club that released a DVD for a  European match in which they lost the tie :rofl:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Radio Ga Ga
8 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

The four biggest clubs in Scotland (Celtic, Rangers, H!b5 and Aberdone :facepalm:) going head to head with the top teams in England for the British Cup, oh my sides

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Debut 4

It’s amazing how through your lifetime this a constant.  
 

It all starts to become clear from a very early age and into adulthood how high the weapons grade level is amongst the tripe down there.  

Edited by Debut 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Newton51

So Celtic and Hibs love the platinum jubilee 🇬🇧 

 

super league more chance of happening than this Coronation cup

Link to comment
Share on other sites

martoon

New bullshit comes from the Hibby most days but it's fun to read the old hits now and then:

 

"Would have won the European Cup if it had started three years earlier" has always been a favourite.

 

A phantom triumph that sits in the trophy room alongside the Coronation Cup and League and Cup double they should have won in 1965.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DG_HMFC

I can't ever bring myself to read their forum because it just makes me angry at how ****in stupid they are.  They never look at facts. All their opinions are based on either making themselves feel better with their comfort blanket, or delusion. Either way, it's frightening how broken they are as a fan base.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kiwidoug

In fairness they are just reminiscing over better days.  Their problem is they have to go back such a very long way.  How long is it since they challenged for the league.

 

60 years?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bazzas right boot

Tbf to guy, he got his bites and the attention he wanted. 

 

A whole Fred on him. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mr Elwood P
18 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Tbf to guy, he got his bites and the attention he wanted. 

 

A whole Fred on him. 

 

 


Named and shamed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Percival King
16 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

In fairness they are just reminiscing over better days.  Their problem is they have to go back such a very long way.  How long is it since they challenged for the league.

 

60 years?

That's a bit unfair, I think it's only 50 years. 

When Hibs fans say they're a bigger club I always wonder what they would say when asked to back that up (floodlights?, undersoil heating?, European Cup semi? George Best?, slightly bigger stadium (which they can't sell out)). It's just wishful thinking on their part. 

Always been the wee team, always will be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Deevers

They have always lived in some sort of parallel universe where they see themselves as bigger and more important than us. All the facts just seem to pass them by while they continue with their dream state.  It’s hilarious just now. The further behind us they drop, the more the delusion kicks in. It’s almost like a wee comfort blanket for them. They’re being fleeced mercilessly just now by their current owners, they can’t attract a half decent manager, their football department is an absolute mess and they can’t attract people to their games even giving away tickets. The numbers inside their stadium are inflated and even then are embarrassing. I hope they remain in this parallel universe and wonder what will happen when they wake up in the Championship again, skint and looking for someone to ground share with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They should be more worried about the squad they currently have. Looking at it in paper it is beautiful 

 

if you are a Jambo 🙂

 

Seriously though it’s a shockingly poor squad 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nobreath
7 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

They should be more worried about the squad they currently have. Looking at it in paper it is beautiful 

 

if you are a Jambo 🙂

 

Seriously though it’s a shockingly poor squad 

 

I think Ron is playing the long game.

 

He wants that place sold. 💰

Link to comment
Share on other sites

wentworth jambo
1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

deliverance_wf.jpg

One of the McGinns ???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dick Dastardly
2 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

One of the McGinns ???

Yup. Brother and uncle. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Old Tolbooth
1 hour ago, Mister T said:

Spotted a cheeky wee hibs first to add to the list. Hibs played in the first floodlit game to be televised. And got beat 😂

 

Oh, they've changed the narrative from being the first Scottish club to have floodlights (that was Stenny), to now being the first Scottish club to play under floodlights in a televised game, it's very strange the weird little things these mutants cling onto :rofl: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Clark Griswold

The club whose slogan last year was ‘This is Our City’. Need I say any more?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Turkishcap

Now they can add signing players they dont want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Der Kaiser

Seems fitting I should post an image I conjured up a few years back......

 

RockyI-V_zpsc2d39223.JPG.93139023282095554d8a25b3aa871524.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

merrymac

The top four clubs comment is hilarious, but the real belter is " how do you think the Hibees would do?"

I think we ALL know the answer to that one:rofl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jbee647

In the past, these are the times historically when we have taken our eye off the ball, (Hibs) and just when we should have left them in our slipstream, something happens, usually bad results and we don’t rub there faces in the dirt for all time

This season is huge for us, we must improve our squad with quality while at the same time doing well in the league and all the cups inc Europe 

 

remember next season we could romp to third place, but if the likes of Motherwell were to win the Scottish cup they would gain automatic entry to ECL group stages 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bazzas right boot

The biggest club thing outside the OF is like 2 bald men fighting over a comb. 

 

After the last ten years Aberdeen and their success in the 80's have a legitimate claim to it over us. 

 

Both sides could ( and do) argue their case. 

 

Hibs are shite and are fighting it out with Dundee Utd for 5th place. 

Their biggest thing is that they share a derby with us. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stu_HMFC

Claiming they sold 10k season tickets must of been Rocky that got them to 10k sales 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

132goals1958
20 minutes ago, Marvin said:

 

Top 4 team.  :rofl: aye OK then. Just after a season where we handed their arse to them on a plate and they talk about being a top four side. This is the reason why you shouldn't smoke crack. 

 

6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

In fairness they are just reminiscing over better days.  Their problem is they have to go back such a very long way.  How long is it since they challenged for the league.

 

60 years?

 

Far be it from me to defend them but the Coronation cup did involve them Aberdeen, Rangers and Celtic presumably based on league placings. Surely even they don't think they are near us now in any shape or form 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SCFHearts
23 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Claiming they sold 10k season tickets must of been Rocky that got them to 10k sales 

They quite easily prove those alleged numbers, but we all know they wont

 

And those on .net could do easily do a dot count but wont 

 

And we all know why 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

 

 

And those on .net could do easily do a dot count but wont 

 

And we all know why 

 

Yes they have too many fingers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SCFHearts
Just now, Sooks said:

 

Yes they have too many fingers

😄

 

They have nothing on Hearts he haw but will never admit it 

Its like proper optimism meeting delusion by the day

 

One clown even  brought up the League cup as an intended slapdown

 

We have a fantastic stadium with all the trimmings

They have fans coming in for nout to help with all the big jobs required around the ground !!

Financially we are in a fantastic position

Hibs running into penury

 

We will smash any number of ST sales they say they have sold 

Wait till the transfer deadline ends and who signs who,,cant see them getting near us, they already ferked up two singings for a few bob 

 

We own them or have i missed something they have on us ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SCFHearts said:

😄

 

They have nothing on Hearts he haw but will never admit it 

Its like proper optimism meeting delusion by the day

 

One clown even  brought up the League cup as an intended slapdown

 

We have a fantastic stadium with all the trimmings

They have fans coming in for nout to help with all the big jobs required around the ground !!

Financially we are in a fantastic position

Hibs running into penury

 

We will smash any number of ST sales they say they have sold 

Wait till the transfer deadline ends and who signs who,,cant see them getting near us, they already ferked up two singings for a few bob 

 

We own them or have i missed something they have on us ??

 

The biggest thing is us owning our club in my opinion 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SCFHearts
Just now, Sooks said:

 

The biggest thing is us owning our club in my opinion 🙂 

Correct

 

Thats the thing Sook we have so much going for us they have very little

 

Great eh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SCFHearts said:

Correct

 

Thats the thing Sook we have so much going for us they have very little

 

Great eh

 

It really is and it is all built on a solid foundation ......................................... we put money in and it goes to our club but when they bother their arse to cough up a few pennies it goes to Ron the con

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SCFHearts
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

 

It really is and it is all built on a solid foundation ......................................... we put money in and it goes to our club but when they bother their arse to cough up a few pennies it goes to Ron the con

I remember the Proclaimers doing a begging bowl thing not that long ago, wonder how that went

 

Also what we take in a month and they take in a month says it all 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Turkishcap

Summer turning out to be as much fun as most of last season.

They really are the biz🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

maroonlegions

As usual it will AGAN all end in tears when we give it them dry next season and dump them back in the bottom six. Looking at their squad so far they are in a possible relegation dog fight.

 

Top four club..:rofl:

 

How many did they pull on the streets in their 2016 cup parade, compared to the numbers that lined the streets from the Tron to Gorgie in 98 and 2006 when we won it..

 

Must be a new brand of smack down Leith.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SCFHearts said:

I remember the Proclaimers doing a begging bowl thing not that long ago, wonder how that went

 

Also what we take in a month and they take in a month says it all 

 

The proclaimer video is brilliant i posted it on here a few weeks ago ....................................... looking back it must be a real embarrassment to them because it is a record of their failure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...