Yet another school shooting in America

chubby1973

28 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I know every place has it’s tourist hotspots that are more or less perfectly safe, but I think I’ve been put off going to America for life.

I’d be on edge the full time knowing just about everyone around me has a gun on them.

There are some real nuts, it's disturbing. Sometimes strangers in Oklahoma who have heard me speak around them want to talk to me, it could be anywhere, in a supermarket. It's the Scottish accent.

One day a guy wearing a cowboy hat and all starts talking to me, he recognises i'm British, and one of the things he wants to talk about is guns. Among other things he tells me he has a gun in a shoulder holster under his jacket right now.

He tells me about things he shoots, which is anything living that crosses his path. Raccoons, armadillos, coyotes, birds, anything that crosses his path. Including, his own exact words, "stray dogs"

Somebody's dog is lost, probably on a poster somewhere, this psycho kills it. I can presume cats would get the same. Now this isn't even hunting, this is pure psychopathy, and it's common among these gun fanatics.

He's not the only one I have heard speak like that, just this week I heard a woman describe her boyfriend, a "really nice guy" in a similar vein. She can be sitting in the kitchen and there's shot gun blasts and stuff all the time. As he too kills anything that wanders by.

And that kind on personality is all around, with a gun.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• JudyJudyJudy

• Jambo-Jimbo

• trotter

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, William H. Bonney said:

'Emotions are still raw and fresh in this community '.

So let's all watch cctv of the shooter entering the school to kill innocent children. 

I doubt the community will be watching it, unless they wanted to for whatever reason I suppose.

indianajones
4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

There are some real nuts, it's disturbing. Sometimes strangers in Oklahoma who have heard me speak around them want to talk to me, it could be anywhere, in a supermarket. It's the Scottish accent.

One day a guy wearing a cowboy hat and all starts talking to me, he recognises i'm British, and one of the things he wants to talk about is guns. Among other things he tells me he has a gun in a shoulder holster under his jacket right now.

He tells me about things he shoots, which is anything living that crosses his path. Raccoons, armadillos, coyotes, birds, anything that crosses his path. Including, his own exact words, "stray dogs"

Somebody's dog is lost, probably on a poster somewhere, this psycho kills it. I can presume cats would get the same. Now this isn't even hunting, this is pure psychopathy, and it's common among these gun fanatics.

He's not the only one I have heard speak like that, just this week I heard a woman describe her boyfriend, a "really nice guy" in a similar vein. She can be sitting in the kitchen and there's shot gun blasts and stuff all the time. As he too kills anything that wanders by.

The exact type of people that shouldn't be able to own weapons. 

Shooter McGavin
18 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Christ, pretty much sounds as bad as I imagine. The stupidity is just off the scale, but unfortunately it’s only us on the outside that can see it.

Piers is a p****, but this tweet really does sum up how mental the love for guns over there is. Just so weird.

18 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Sociopath behaviour. Sees an animal and the very first thought is to blast it into pieces. That can’t be the thought process of someone that has a full picnic basket.

6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Christ, pretty much sounds as bad as I imagine. The stupidity is just off the scale, but unfortunately it’s only us on the outside that can see it.

Piers is a p****, but this tweet really does sum up how mental the love for guns over there is. Just so weird.

For some reason, the link didn’t work for me, so here’s the pic for those with the same problem. That just defies belief. What normal, straight thinking person, thinks “Christmas card time guys, get the assault weapons”.

There’s not enough facepalms in the world for this knob!

4D0215F2-6F64-4A42-BD1A-29B606791905.jpeg

The status quo never changes because even when Democratic administrations do manage to legislate something even small, it's later overturned by the next GOP administration.

Biden has introduced new gun laws, which were then made difficult to apply because of a supreme court decision. So now even the supreme court is going to negate any legislation, the GOP doesn't even need to be in office. It's a joke of a court now for a lot more reasons than that. 

Jeffros Furios

Ted Cruz who should really become president of the NRA  .

Again tweets absolute nonsense , not checked the Green Taylor witch or Boebard Bobby .

Americans are dumb .

37 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Sociopath behaviour. Sees an animal and the very first thought is to blast it into pieces. That can’t be the thought process of someone that has a full picnic basket.

Just remembered another thing the dog killer said, I can't remember the finer details but here's the gist of it. He lives out in the sticks someplace, there are trees outside. He can hear something moving in a tree, but he can't see what it is because of heavy foliage.

But something is alive in there, so he keen as always to kill something blasts away blindly into that tree. I can't remember him saying anything fell out of the tree, but think about that. It could be anything, it could be a kid climbing in the tree.

And as I say, he's not unique nor anything like it. Though, to be fair, I know many a psycho back in Scotland I would be even more disturbed by them having a  gun than even this American psycho.

Incidentally he also said bigfoot is real, and that he has seen bigfoot more than once. 

2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Just remembered another thing the dog killer said, I can't remember the finer details but here's the gist of it. He lives out in the sticks someplace, there are trees outside. He can hear something moving in a tree, but he can't see what it is because of heavy foliage.

But something is alive in there, so he keen as always to kill something blasts away blindly into that tree. I can't remember him saying anything fell out of the tree, but think about that. It could be anything, it could be a kid climbing in the tree.

And as I say, he's not unique nor anything like it. Though, to be fair, I know many a psycho back in Scotland I would be even more disturbed by them having a  gun than even this American psycho.

Incidentally he also said bigfoot is real, and that he has seen bigfoot more than once. 

This guy sounds like the epitome of people that shouldn’t be anywhere near firearms. 
I can actually hear him saying this to you, all matter-of-factly. As if it’s the most normal thing in the world.

That last sentence made me laugh though :lol:

6 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

He's lying. If he'd had seen it he'd be telling you he'd shot it.

The problem with America is...well, it's America itself to be honest. 

I have mates here that have enough weaponry to occupy a small city. Up to and including Barrett Lite .50 sniper rifles. None of them are nutjobs, their hobby just happens to be shooting guns. I've got a SigSauer P229 pistol, and a Beretta 1701 shotgun. Going out to the range is a fun way to spend an afternoon with your mates.

Where things go awry is where you have people that clearly should have no ability to get their hands on one, but the sheer number in circulation means that you can't stop that. 

There is no answer to stop school shootings from a legislative point of view. You can only try to physically prevent it, which in effect means turning schools into prisons. Armed guards, metal detectors, access control. And that is a troubling thought 

Just now, Meathook said:

He's lying. If he'd had seen it he'd be telling you he'd shot it.

My thoughts too, but I didn't say it at the time, i'm talking to a psycho with a gun under his jacket. 

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

The supporters of the uglies are a different breed.

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

My thoughts too, but I didn't say it at the time, i'm talking to a psycho with a gun under his jacket. 

Yeah, I wouldn’t be antagonising him either. You would likely be his next, tree rustling dweller.

New Town Loafer

What this should do (but won't) is highlight the fact that the Trans community all has one thing in common - mental illness. Have seen some of the more extreme ones on Twitter raging at the fact the shooter has been 'misgendered'. never mind the dead children, eh?

It is imperative that virtue-signalling, liberal idiots desist in their cavalier attitude to this gender identity nonsense and recognise the real harm it is afflicting. 

4 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

What this should do (but won't) is highlight the fact that the Trans community all has one thing in common - mental illness. Have seen some of the more extreme ones on Twitter raging at the fact the shooter has been 'misgendered'. never mind the dead children, eh?

It is imperative that virtue-signalling, liberal idiots desist in their cavalier attitude to this gender identity nonsense and recognise the real harm it is afflicting. 

What a horrific opinion to hold. If that's how you see the world i genuinely feel sorry for you, and anyone that happens to know you. My cousin is trans. I hope I don't meet you behind the Wheatfield if you come out with bigoted nonsense like that

Edited by trotter

John Findlay
16 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

One must question your sanity, as to why you would want to live in the USA?

6 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

:cornette:

8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Because they pay a shitload more money than the UK for equivalent positions. Also, in general they respect professional qualifications. Something the UK hasn't in a very, very long time.

Here's another way to look at it John. I'm 39 and have been here 11 years. There is nothing that makes me want to come home. It has nothing to offer me. And that is sad. But I wouldn't get the way of life they America can offer me anywhere else. Not withstanding the fact i can jump on a plane and be home in 8 hours. 

Edited by trotter

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

:facepalm:

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The supporters of the uglies are a different breed.

In this instance entirely non football related, pure psycho. To tell you how many people I grew up with who later either killed or were killed I would have to think about it and create a list. From just one family of 4 boys and 3 girls 3 of the brothers killed on separate occasions and I knew all of the people they killed. And there's a whole bunch more.

Another guy I was at school with who I will name in this instance but I wont name the brothers, he killed 3 times though I knew none of his victims. His name is George Gourlay, In 1981 he murdered two women in a flat in Falkirk. He served 20 years for that.

In 2001 he hadn't been released yet, but they were preparing him for release, he was allowed a day out on his own, and didn't come back. He was on the run for several months during which time he battered a big issue seller he had befriended to death with a golf club and took his identity to sell the big issue himself.

He got a minimum 30 years for that so when he becomes eligible for release again he will have served the last 50 years of his life in prison. How psycho is that?  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3278253.stm

And there were a lot more who hadn't quite achieved the murderer tag but come close. Shit it's a miracle i'm allive. LOL

10 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I didn't choose it, it chose me. I married an Oklahoman, if not for that I wouldn't be here.

JudyJudyJudy
25 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

Appears the piece of scum was literally gunning for revenge . Note how the mass media have almost kept silent regarding the possible motives of this trash yet if he were a right wing Trump supporter it would be all over he headlines. It’s an act of domestic terrorism by someone from a community where threats of actual violence to those who don’t agree with them are now the norm . Worrying times . Yes I saw that comment about the misgender , absolute nuts . The toxic media have a lot to answer to with the over amplification of trans “ genocide “ there is no trans “genocide “ but nutters like her read this crap

and believe it ,

0CC4D2C5-CC6A-4928-A176-4AA85A9A690A.jpeg

A6ACFD65-A801-4D8E-8088-9A6C848440DC.jpeg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

In this instance entirely non football related, pure psycho. To tell you how many people I grew up with who later either killed or were killed I would have to think about it and create a list. From just one family of 4 boys and 3 girls 3 of the brothers killed on separate occasions and I knew all of the people they killed. And there's a whole bunch more.

Another guy I was at school with who I will name in this instance but I wont name the brothers, he killed 3 times though I knew none of his victims. His name is George Gourlay, In 1981 he murdered two women in a flat in Falkirk. He served 20 years for that.

In 2001 he hadn't been released yet, but they were preparing him for release, he was allowed a day out on his own, and didn't come back. He was on the run for several months during which time he battered a big issue seller he had befriended to death with a golf club and took his identity to sell the big issue himself.

He got a minimum 30 years for that so when he becomes eligible for release again he will have served the last 50 years of his life in prison. How psycho is that?  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3278253.stm

And there were a lot more who hadn't quite achieved the murderer tag but come close. Shit it's a miracle i'm allive. LOL

Brutal stuff.

17 minutes ago, trotter said:

Because they pay a shitload more money than the UK for equivalent positions. Also, in general they respect professional qualifications. Something the UK hasn't in a very, very long time.

Here's another way to look at it John. I'm 39 and have been here 11 years. There is nothing that makes me want to come home. It has nothing to offer me. And that is sad. But I wouldn't get the way of life they America can offer me anywhere else. Not withstanding the fact i can jump on a plane and be home in 8 hours. 

How many hours per week do you work and what is your annual leave entitlement? 

8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Appears the piece of scum was literally gunning for revenge . Note how the mass media have almost kept silent regarding the possible motives of this trash yet if he were a right wing Trump supporter it would be all over he headlines. It’s an act of domestic terrorism by someone from a community where threats of actual violence to those who don’t agree with them are now the norm . Worrying times . Yes I saw that comment about the misgender , absolute nuts . 

I have seen mention of some sort of "manifesto'

Unknown user
42 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Must have a shitty aim then

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

I have seen mention of some sort of "manifesto'

There is a pushback now regarding trans overreach and this is the result from one person. This person was clearly unhinged but may be seen as hero by some more unhinged people. I hope not. 

Just now, Smithee said:

Must have a shitty aim then

I didn't ask how bigfoot escaped his aim, i'm trying to get rid of the nutjob and I pretty much knew what he would say. Bigfoot is a thing around these parts, there are bigfoot societies, it would be sacrilege to kill bigfoot. That would be the line. 

3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Appears the piece of scum was literally gunning for revenge . Note how the mass media have almost kept silent regarding the possible motives of this trash yet if he were a right wing Trump supporter it would be all over he headlines. It’s an act of domestic terrorism by someone from a community where threats of actual violence to those who don’t agree with them are now the norm . Worrying times . Yes I saw that comment about the misgender , absolute nuts . The toxic media have a lot to answer to with the over amplification of trans “ genocide “ there is no trans “genocide “ but nutters like her read this crap

and believe it ,

Triple J. I like you as a poster, but you are way, way wide of the mark here. Many mass shootings are an act of revenge. Take the Columbine Massacre for example. Two outcasts that wanted to hurt those that had ostracized them for being 'different'. The trans aspect of this should have no bearing on what happened. Other than the outlying people that just want to kill, the vast majority of people that do these types of things have issues in some way. Mostly revenge, as has been proven in subsequent social media posts, or manifestos they've written prior to the act. 

Bringing Trump or the left/right divide into is a false equivalence. I won't mention the death threats issued by the MAGA clowns against the Trump prosecuting DA, because that would ruin your argument above. 

You're better than this. 

5 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

How many hours per week do you work and what is your annual leave entitlement? 

40 hours officially (although I usually do work more because I work in a small team and we do a lot of work). 

21 days (but if I work the extra hours above then I can take them). 

It's not the norm for the US I will freely admit, but in general it's not the nightmare that everyone thinks it is. Of course that doesn't apply to gig workers. I can only reply with my experience. 

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, trotter said:

Triple J. I like you as a poster, but you are way, way wide of the mark here. Many mass shootings are an act of revenge. Take the Columbine Massacre for example. Two outcasts that wanted to hurt those that had ostracized them for being 'different'. The trans aspect of this should have no bearing on what happened. Other than the outlying people that just want to kill, the vast majority of people that do these types of things have issues in some way. Mostly revenge, as has been proven in subsequent social media posts, or manifestos they've written prior to the act. 

Bringing Trump or the left/right divide into is a false equivalence. I won't mention the death threats issued by the MAGA clowns against the Trump prosecuting DA, because that would ruin your argument above. 

You're better than this. 

But the trans issue seems to be the underlying reason why this person committed this atrocity. It cant be ignored . But the mass media are burying it. It doesnt fit the narrative.

Yes all those shooters have 3  things in common. Mental health issues and easy access to guns. And wanting revenge for a perceived injustice or wrong. This is a toxic combination, 

4 minutes ago, trotter said:

40 hours officially (although I usually do work more because I work in a small team and we do a lot of work). 

It's not the norm for the US I will freely admit, but in general it's not the nightmare that everyone thinks it is. Of course that doesn't apply to gig workers. I can only reply with my experience. 

Even 21 days leave is crappy by European standards. 41 days paid leave for me.

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Even 21 days leave is crappy by European standards. 41 days paid leave for me.

Do you have positions in Houston? 😅

highlandjambo3
10 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I have family who were in Florida years ago. One day they're walking down the street and they hears this rapid popping sound, British people don't react to that like Americans do.

While they're standing there looking around for a source they notice all the Americans are flat on the ground, and telling them to get down. It was a robbery.

Imagine that in Blackpool

Nothing worth robbing in Blackpool 🤷‍♂️

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, trotter said:

Do you have positions in Houston? 😅

I lived in Houston a few years back 

4 minutes ago, trotter said:

The climate is a real pisser for me. Though when I came here I arrived in March and having lived all my life in Scotland I was looking forward to sunny skies and warm weather, now, **** sunny skies and warm weather. I spend all summer wishing it would bucket down with cold Scottish rain.

And that's another thing, the rain, it's bloody warm and not infrequently bloody torrential. Just once in my life in Scotland did I see the type of torrential downpour that happens here. And that's while not even mentioning the hailstones as big as tennis balls and the tornados. 

Though one weather confession, I love the lightning storms, spectacular shit. Like movie lightning, flash and bang at the same time. I was sitting on the patio one time and saw the flash, in fact saw the bolt come down to ground. And fleetingly thought that looked quite close.

Must have been no more than 1 second later the most ear splitting bang you ever heard came out of the sky with a shock wave you could feel go through you. And that was my first spring lightning season here.

3 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Nothing worth robbing in Blackpool 🤷‍♂️

Here in Oklahoma I would mug you for British fish and chips which I haven't had in over 10 years.

highlandjambo3
Just now, JFK-1 said:

Here in Oklahoma I would mug you for British fish and chips which I haven't had in over 10 years.

Make yur ain………it’s not difficult 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Make yur ain………it’s not difficult 

thats what i was thinking :) 

3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

But the trans issue seems to be the underlying reason why this person committed this atrocity. It cant be ignored . But the mass media are burying it. It doesnt fit the narrative.

Yes all those shooters have 3  things in common. Mental health issues and easy access to guns. And wanting revenge for a perceived injustice or wrong. This is a toxic combination, 

Are you part of the investigation team? Do you have definitive evidence to prove that the trans part is relevant? It might be the case, but again, you're reaching Triple J. 

It's not just toxic, its bloody lethal.

But are you then making the point that gender identity is a mental health issue? 

Also, regarding MSM, you're wrong:

https://news.sky.com/story/nashville-school-shooting-what-we-know-about-the-killer-so-far-12843858

https://abcnews.go.com/US/nashville-shooter-audrey-hale/story?id=98166039

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/27/us/nashville-school-shooting-audrey-hale.html

10 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

The climate is a real pisser for me. Though when I came here I arrived in March and having lived all my life in Scotland I was looking forward to sunny skies and warm weather, now, **** sunny skies and warm weather. I spend all summer wishing it would bucket down with cold Scottish rain.

And that's another thing, the rain, it's bloody warm and not infrequently bloody torrential. Just once in my life in Scotland did I see the type of torrential downpour that happens here. And that's while not even mentioning the hailstones as big as tennis balls and the tornados. 

Though one weather confession, I love the lightning storms, spectacular shit. Like movie lightning, flash and bang at the same time. I was sitting on the patio one time and saw the flash, in fact saw the bolt come down to ground. And fleetingly thought that looked quite close.

Must have been no more than 1 second later the most ear splitting bang you ever heard came out of the sky with a shock wave you could feel go through you. And that was my first spring lightning season here.

We get the hurricane alerts on TV. If you've fallen asleep and not turned it off when you wake up to the alert you're first thought is, 'are we at war'? 😅😅

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, trotter said:

Are you part of the investigation team? Do you have definitive evidence to prove that the trans part is relevant? It might be the case, but again, you're reaching Triple J. 

It's not just toxic, its bloody lethal.

But are you then making the point that gender identity is a mental health issue? 

Also, regarding MSM, you're wrong:

https://news.sky.com/story/nashville-school-shooting-what-we-know-about-the-killer-so-far-12843858

https://abcnews.go.com/US/nashville-shooter-audrey-hale/story?id=98166039

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/27/us/nashville-school-shooting-audrey-hale.html

we can all pick and choose what media reports to back up our arguments.  Fact is the person was a female who identified as a trans person and whom explicitly made threats on her  social media about killing those who opposed " trans rights". You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to make the connection. The apologists for her are truly disgusting really. There is evidence to suggest that some people with trans identity had body dysmorphia which is a mental illness. 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

we can all pick and choose what media reports to back up our arguments.  Fact is the person was a female who identified as a trans person and whom explicitly made threats on her  social media about killing those who opposed " trans rights". You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to make the connection. The apologists for her are truly disgusting really. There is evidence to suggest that some people with trans identity had body dysmorphia which is a mental illness. 

Hang on. 

You said the mass media are burying it. I provided three links to well know mass media that I found in 5 minutes that showed you that wasn't the case.

You have white supremacists that have done pretty much the same thing, and it has rightfully been pointed out. So I will apologize and give you that.

But 'evidence to suggest', does not mean 'proven'. So just stop it.

JudyJudyJudy

wow.   Just wow.  

FsS4yBSWIAATuQv.jpg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

wow.   Just wow.  

FsS4yBSWIAATuQv.jpg

If that's a real statement from them, it's utterly bizarre.