• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• Notts1874

• Mikey1874

• Unknown user

Jeffros Furios

He let the guy who created The Daily Stormer and some of nae baws Fuentes mates back on twitter .

Never liked Musk since he called one of the rescuers of the young lads in Thailand a paedo for turning

down his help .  

Just now, Jeffros Furios said:

He let the guy who created The Daily Stormer and some of nae baws Fuentes mates back on twitter .

Never liked Musk since he called one of the rescuers of the young lads in Thailand a paedo for turning

down his help .  

That's right, cheers for that, I've long thought he was a scummy ******* but I couldn't remember the specifics.

Personally find twitter better now.  Every day without fail you'd get fake accounts following you and id block them. Not got that problem now as Elon has smashed the bots/fake accounts.

19 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

down his help .  

32 minutes ago, The Gorgie said:

Personally find twitter better now.  Every day without fail you'd get fake accounts following you and id block them. Not got that problem now as Elon has smashed the bots/fake accounts.

He really hasn't. Just include "crypto" in a tweet and see what happens 😂😂😂

12 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

No better barometer for these things than the guy that hacked a  murdered schoolgirl's mobile phone. Leave Twitter for the human vermin, folks. 👍

Edited by the posh bit

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

Former Twitter employee wrote a PhD thesis about school children having sex with their teachers.

But instead of talking about how disgusting and depraved this is. It's just being twisted into another "Elon bad" story.

11 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Former Twitter employee wrote a PhD thesis about school children having sex with their teachers.

But instead of talking about how disgusting and depraved this is. It's just being twisted into another "Elon bad" story.

Actually what that excerpt says is that teens are already using these services, despite them not being appropriate for teens, therefore it is incumbent upon those services to improve safety and expand their services beyond their current function.

Elon is a far right transphobic and homophobic dangerous individual. 

He can obviously say what he wants on twitter, as long as it doesn't break any laws, but he has 120 million followers and is publicly doxing someone because they criticised him. 

We all know how this ends. 

Musk will run for President. There's something going on with Trump, musk and the other prong of the idiot fork, West. I'd take not interest, but the USA is full of the same demented far right greedy *******s . 

Slavery won't be far away, if these dangerous fecks take over the US. Yes, take over. If they get back in, they won't be leaving.

8 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

He really hasn't. Just include "crypto" in a tweet and see what happens 😂😂😂

I've no reason to ever use the word crypto.

9 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

As far as I can tell the guy's saying that although Grindr isn't intended for under 18s, it's used by under 18s anyway and this shouldn't be ignored.

That's a long way from what you're saying, so where are you getting the spin to turn this into an Elon Good story?

10 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

So in terms of twitter give us anything that would qualify as an "Elon good" story. You're talking as if they're ignoring how great it has all been to write just bad things. When there's sweet F all good to write about in this whole shambles. in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

They will need to change their constitution then, as it stands as he’s not eligible.  Might be a US naturalised citizen but not a natural born American so not eligible. 

Of course they could amend the rules but would seem unlikely for a variety of reasons. See their reluctance to alter the second amendment 😂

Obviously, don’t let the above get in the way of you howling at the moon. It does make me laugh if nothing else. 😃

I haven’t noticed any change in Twitter since the take over tbhwy. Probably because I don’t associate with fanatical idiots (outside JKB) and engage in phoney wars. 

Still reckon we say the Rock of president one day though. I’m not even joking. 

Something will happen. Musk might get chucked out.

On 11/12/2022 at 18:55, dobmisterdobster said:

Best tweet regarding the whole Elon twitter saga. I agree 100%

Free speech unless you don't agree with Musk

The Reddit clone Voat tried to run a free-speech platform, attracting alt-right communities, some of whom had been banned on Reddit. After a while it tanked when hosters and payment processors reacted to the hate speech coming out of it. Twitter will go the same way if it tries the same, but we're talking primarily advertisers in this case. It may take a while though due to Musk's financial buffer, and how much damage will it do in the meantime?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voat

Jeffros Furios
5 minutes ago, escobri said:

👏

More ammo for the easily led tinfoil wearing eejits to wank over ..

Its part of the great reset and new world order . 

Hunter Bidens laptop  !! 

1 hour ago, redjambo said:

The Reddit clone Voat tried to run a free-speech platform, attracting alt-right communities, some of whom had been banned on Reddit. After a while it tanked when hosters and payment processors reacted to the hate speech coming out of it. Twitter will go the same way if it tries the same, but we're talking primarily advertisers in this case. It may take a while though due to Musk's financial buffer, and how much damage will it do in the meantime?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voat

Exactly. In some ways this is great because in addition to the $46 billion or whatever he dumped in, it's still losing millions per week as major advertisers continue to jump ship. So it's going to absolutely dissolve an enormous amount of his wealth, which is good.

But in the meantime it still has millions of users and is turning into a radicalization factory that's going to produce the same crazed nonsense that created the "Pizzagate" shootings, the Club Q shootings, the attack on the power grid in Moore County, NC, and more generally, the whole 6 Jan attack on the Capitol.

Tesla is about to launch an electric pick up truck. You probably need to get a certain demographic onside to make that a success 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

You might be right, I don’t think so; though.  

I think Twitter will continue on and evolve into the Wests version of wi chat. How successful that will be I have no idea. That said I have no idea how successful apples electric car will be, either. 

Some of the big boys trying to duke it out to consolidated the most resources and become ‘Globalex’. 

PayPal has a lot to answer for. He's no genius, he employs them.

15 minutes ago, escobri said:

Hopefully Tommy gets back on soon aswell. Get more truths out to the people.

"Truths". 

He doesn't even use his real name, ever asked yourself why? No, of course you haven't.  🐑

Just now, Gizmo said:

"Truths". 

He doesn't even use his real name, ever asked yourself why? No, of course you haven't.  🐑

Oh sorry, should I have said Thomas?

Escobri is 100% a troll, only posting for the reaction that he/she will get out of others. Pathetic and best ignored.

1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

Tesla is about to launch an electric pick up truck. You probably need to get a certain demographic onside to make that a success 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

They're not the only ones, but tell me which one looks like it will succeed the most:

Ford: We've taken the single most popular vehicle in America, put in a gigantic electric battery that not only makes this the most powerful and fastest accelerating F150 ever, it's so freakin' big that you can run your on-site power tools off of it, and even power parts of your house in the event of a power outage. It looks just like an F150 except no engine noise.

2008-Saleen-S331-Supercharged-F150-Sport

Tesla: We made this weird ass space truck with a bed that's impossible to reach into easily and won't fit any major aftermarket parts. Something something cryptocurrency something.

CYBERTRUCK_MODEL_GLAMOUR_1.jpg?v=1581452

58 minutes ago, escobri said:

Hiya pal

1 hour ago, escobri said:

Tommy the convicted fraud, thug, and illegal immigrant?

dobmisterdobster

Free exchange of thoughts and ideas is something only a fascist would come up with. I will be deleting my account on March 28th 😤😤

4 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Free exchange of thoughts and ideas is something only a fascist would come up with. I will be deleting my account on March 28th 😤😤

More censorship please boss, the place is a cesspit of opinions.

Jeffros Furios
20 minutes ago, escobri said:

More censorship please boss, the place is a cesspit of opinions.

:conspiracy:

42 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Aye, free speech champion who keeps banning people who post critical things about him and his Twitter management. Sound.

The Mighty Thor
16 minutes ago, escobri said:

Obviously gonna be a waste of time.

Ron de Santis is like a marginally more intelligent Trump. 

He's seen there's a rich seam of MAGA halfwits to mine for cash donations and he's going to ride that gravy train all the way to the Whitehouse. 

The Q-anon conspiracies are as good a place as any to start. 

20 minutes ago, escobri said:

Obviously gonna be a waste of time.

There should be independent enquiries/investigations about this all over the place. 

Like you said a waste of time. There will be nothing to learn... 

22 minutes ago, indianajones said:

There should be independent enquiries/investigations about this all over the place. 

Like you said a waste of time. There will be nothing to learn... 

House of commons tonight discussing the vaccine injuries.

20221213_220701.jpg