Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)

Swanny17

Bob Loblaw

Looks sold out, and even though I had tickets it wouldn't let me assign them for some reason. Nightmare

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• been here before

• Fozzyonthefence

• Jambo 4 Ever

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, ...andFulton'sBaggio said:

Nightmare. Got in at just after 10 past. Every blue dot i clicked on was already in someone's basket. Gonna be watching on telly. Gutted 

Me too I think!

Fozzyonthefence
Just now, jambodan1998 said:

They are not doing phone sales. it says on the website

Ah ok, cheers. 

1971fozzy
Just now, Bob Loblaw said:

Looks sold out, and even though I had tickets it wouldn't let me assign them for some reason. Nightmare

Same. Now sold out by looks of it

Just now, Bob Loblaw said:

If you've been able to purchase the tickets at least, then I'm sure the ticket office will help in assigning it to the other account

I reckon some more seats will pop up around 930. This will be the tickets that were in peoples baskets that they ended up not buying.

Heartsmad1874
1 minute ago, 8skacel8 said:

I reckon some more seats will pop up around 930. This will be the tickets that were in peoples baskets that they ended up not buying.

They'd probably keep them for those at ticket office depending how big the queue still is.

hmfc4life1991
Just now, Agentjambo said:

I thought if you were at the semi you were guaranteed tickets for the final??

no one ever ever said that

leazes.ender
4 minutes ago, hereford_hearts said:

I got an error when trying to use mastercard, so tried again using visa. Not sure, but I think I may have bought 4 instead of 2🤔

Well if you do i'll buy the other 2. Couldn't even get anything added into the basket.

John Findlay

Couldn't get a season ticket this year due to work commitments and laddie playing football. But been to nearly every home game league, all cup games apart from Auchinleck away. Tannadice twice, Dingwall once. Got my semi tickets. Then when I get first in the Q today it tells me this event not open to me, livid, totally livid. Now online it's sold out. To cut a long story short if anyone has two tickets going for the final please DM me, I will gladly take them off your hands. I'm ****ing gutted.

Berra than you
1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

No where have hearts ever said this.

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

No, just that you get into that second phase

Ivan Drago

Gutted, got in at 9:05 but tickets were going out faster than I could get them in my basket, like loo roll during lockdown

...andFulton'sBaggio
5 minutes ago, hereford_hearts said:

I got an error when trying to use mastercard, so tried again using visa. Not sure, but I think I may have bought 4 instead of 2🤔

I'd take two off you if they're going spare!

SoMarkDevriesy
2 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Where did you read that? Everyone who attended the semi final could buy 2 tickets per account.

Fxxx the SPFL

Only tickets left are in the ticket office and machines have just crashed 

hmfcfandon
2 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Couldn't get tickets. Were disappearing faster than I could add them and there was only 2,000 in front of me.

Not sure the club should have allowed 2 tickets per account at this stage but nevermind. 

Samuel Camazzola

I was able to order more for another section by reassigning it to another member. Had 30 minutes to confirm what was in the basket. 

Although a confirmation has been released to state its sold out, more may become available if some cannot confirm purchase before the deadline. 

Sooperstar

For anyone that hasn't got one yet I would keep randomly trying for a while. Wouldn't surprise me if the odd seat appears despite the Sold Out announcement.

Back to 2005

What a shambles. 110 loyalty points and can’t get in while the day trippers have got a good percentage of them. 

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

No but Jock from along the road that doesn’t know where Tynie is but kens a boy who kens a boy is. 

hughesie27
Just now, Back to 2005 said:

What a shambles. 110 loyalty points and can’t get in while the day trippers have got a good percentage of them. 

Poor but more so bizarre from Hearts indeed.

Agentjambo
1 minute ago, SoMarkDevriesy said:

Where did you read that? Everyone who attended the semi final could buy 2 tickets per account.

Obviously not as I was at the semi and now it’s sold out?

jambo1998

Had 2 in my  basket went to pay and there was an error, now sold out, fecking raging, Anyone got 2spare

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

You will have selected them at the same time as someone else.  I just didn’t bother selecting from the map this time and took the best one allocated. 

mellors1874

Phew got mine but was nervy as I was actually dealing with a client on a call at the time.

Berra than you

Everyone who was at the semi final was eligible to buy a ticket as of 9 AM this morning. That doesn't mean there was any guarantee of a seat.

Really feel for those missing out that deserve to go. Sadly there will be people with tickets who would rather go to the rugby than watch Hearts in the earlier rounds of the cup competitions. 

Heartsmad1874
3 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I was able to order more for another section by reassigning it to another member. Had 30 minutes to confirm what was in the basket. 

Although a confirmation has been released to state its sold out, more may become available if some cannot confirm purchase before the deadline. 

I only had 5 minutes to check out.

McNelly15

Its terrible eh, I went to semi with two mates and cant get tickets. I was at the St Mirren game as well. I'm not a season ticket holder as have work commitments and my son every other week. Raging 

michael_bolton
4 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

It's an absolute disgrace and I feel your pain.

I hope something turns up for you.

G7 sorted. You would click on a ticket and would disappear immediately. Had to accept the tickets offered automatically Sometimes there is an additional allocation from unused debentures so all is not lost for people still searching

8 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

No

Glad I joined the queue at 08:20 this morning. Only 295 in front of me...

..see you all at Hampden

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)