Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)

Swanny17

Kennedy Bakircioglu

Is it possible to upgrade a Concession ticket to an Adult ticket prior to the match? I've looked on the Hampden website, Scottish Cup website and checked the Hearts site but can't find the answer. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• been here before

• Fozzyonthefence

• Jambo 4 Ever

MediumSlim

I have a spare Hampden Hospitality Suite ticket for the cup final. My mate's mum was going to look after his kids, but she is now ill. Real shame.

I'm looking for someone to come. I don't expect everyone to be able to afford the full sale price of £358, but I would ask for what could be paid and talk to my mate. If you're interested then I'd need a phone/WhatsApp call to get to know you a bit first.

The ticket includes a 3-course meal, drinks and other stuff. More details are here: 

https://tickets-hampdenpark.priava.com/event/view/683-rangers-vs-heart-of-midlothian

Please message me if you are interested.

Edited by MediumSlim

28 minutes ago, Kennedy Bakircioglu said:

Is it possible to upgrade a Concession ticket to an Adult ticket prior to the match? I've looked on the Hampden website, Scottish Cup website and checked the Hearts site but can't find the answer. 

No. I’ve got same problem but said there’s nothing they can do at ticket office. Should be fine getting in with a concession as it’s just scanners anyway 

Kennedy Bakircioglu
2 minutes ago, maroon said:

No. I’ve got same problem but said there’s nothing they can do at ticket office. Should be fine getting in with a concession as it’s just scanners anyway 

Thanks. I was thinking of sticking £15 to the ticket when going through the turnstiles to make up the balance but wish there just an easier way to upgrade it!

hughesie27
Just now, Kennedy Bakircioglu said:

Thanks. I was thinking of sticking £15 to the ticket when going through the turnstiles to make up the balance but wish there just an easier way to upgrade it!

You'll be fine. Probably.

Kennedy Bakircioglu
1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

You'll be fine. Probably.

I reckon so also. The ticket's not for me though so I'd feel mega guilty if I gave it to them and it didn't!

12 minutes ago, Kennedy Bakircioglu said:

Sure you’ll be ok, never had a steward actually care about the ticket as long as it’s for the game in the right section

Biffa Bacon
6 minutes ago, Kennedy Bakircioglu said:

Turnstiles are automatic, I wouldn't bother with the cash, no one will care about concession.

been here before

Theres some grounds, Easter Road may be one of them, where a concession ticket flashes orange or whatever at the scanner which is supposed to alert the steward on the other side to check.

Ive been through loads of scanners with the wee man and his concession ticket and not once has it been checked.

Just go for it. Play dumb, theyll just be trying to get us all in asap.

1 hour ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Turnstiles are automatic, I wouldn't bother with the cash, no one will care about concession.

I think the only potential problem would be if the Police and Stewards did a ticket check prior to fans approaching turnstiles. 

Unlikely though. 

19 hours ago, ramrod said:

Cheers , with Rangers apparently being the home team I wasn't sure how the strips would pan out .

Just a guess based on last week at Tynecastle when we wore maroon and they wore blue.

Could change.

5 hours ago, Kennedy Bakircioglu said:

No need to upgrade.

All they do do make a ticket a concession is tear of one of the two stubs at the end of the ticket.

It's a scanner at the turnstyle so doesn't get checked. 

18 hours ago, Ked said:

Kings Park.

yup prefer mt florida tbh but need to do kings park this time to avoid trouble

On 17/05/2022 at 15:47, 151 said:

Same boat as me. Been to maybe 10-15 games this season home and away, plus me the mrs and my 2 boys went to Livvy, St Mirren and Hibs. Thought i'd get tickets no bother in the phase for folk who went to the semi but sold out in 14mins. No chance of getting 4 tickets so we are driving through and watching it in the 1874 bar so the kids can still get the cup final feel and take their flag etc.

Hoping we see the team bring it back and parade the cup at Tynie.

Come on the JT's.

:yas:

:rudiyas:

I have a ticket available for the South Stand Lower Section - 14 Row U Seat 0070 - Face Value £40 - Collection from my home address in Midlothian. PM me if anybody is interested.

Samuel Camazzola

I'll just be taking an extra ticket to Glasgow to punt on the day. There will always be someone looking for one at the last minute. 

1 minute ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I'll just be taking an extra ticket to Glasgow to punt on the day. There will always be someone looking for one at the last minute. 

Yeah, thought a JKB member would like the opportunity. Cheers!

2 hours ago, suds66 said:

I have a ticket available for the South Stand Lower Section - 14 Row U Seat 0070 - Face Value £40 - Collection from my home address in Midlothian. PM me if anybody is interested.

Ticket taken.

FarmerTweedy
On 19/05/2022 at 19:36, Stu_HMFC said:

Had a feeling since they released this new orange away for next season it may make an appearance on Saturday.

Are they really doing another William of Orange top?

Doctor FinnBarr
16 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Are they really doing another William of Orange top?

Would you put it past them?

Total last minute long shot but on look out for three tickets for kids and me. Didn't think could make it until last night. I know highly unlikely but thought worth trying in case anyone can't make it at last minute. Can pick up anywhere in Midlothian or Edinburgh this morning or meet near ground this afternoon.