Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)

Swanny17

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• been here before

• Fozzyonthefence

• Jambo 4 Ever

FarmerTweedy

I went on at about 8:58 and it said 3188 ahead of me! Not actually buying any, just curious to see how big the queue had got! Anyone thinking this won't be sold out* by 10am is mistaken, IMO!

* online anyway, they might still be selling to folk in the physical queue at the ticket office by then!

Edited by FarmerTweedy

Machiavelli

Won’t let me buy 2nd tickets for the season ticket holder that bought on the first release.

allystrachan

9:09 & trickers bought after being 1300 in the queue. 

I know ticketmaster can’t be shite at times but that’s pretty impressive & easy done.

Bob Loblaw
1 minute ago, Machiavelli said:

Won’t let me buy 2nd tickets for the season ticket holder that bought on the first release.

Same

John Blair

Logged in early, through to the site now, and then still saying event not available.  This was for me logging in on my own account (not eligible) to buy with an eligible reference (added to my network).  Frustrating, as confirmed everything yesterday with the ticket office. 

G6 for us, Up from corner flag will also be a nice view when Craig goes up to lift the Scottish cup! 

The ticket master site is pretty decent to be fair 

Very easy 

2 tics purchased in 6 mins 🙌

Samuel Camazzola

2 tickets for section K! 👍 

Choosing specific seats via ticket master couldn't cope so let them allocate. I had a second device in the queue and it is letting me buy more! However, the sections have considerably sold out in a few minutes as much fewer zones available! 👀 

4 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Yeah, me too 😭

Nightmare. Everything slowed down and couldnt reserve seats selected.

Was trying to get 3 but only managed 1. Oops. 🤣

The Wrinkly Ninja
1 minute ago, Fire_At_The_Disco said:

They need to open more areas 😂

I’m not sure there are any more - it was g2 right round to g7 and 3 sections of k.

You couldn't reserve a seat quick enough others were after the dame seats. And people thought there would be some at lunchtime. I hope they haven't held off or they will be very disappointed 

Fozzyonthefence

Aaargh only seems to be letting me buy one ticket.  I’ve no idea how to get my two sons tickets (and don’t know their reference numbers!).  Looks like I’ll need to do it through the phone ffs!

Just now, Samuel Camazzola said:

Only one G section visible. Expecting more to be released though. 

They've all been opened and sold out

Just now, Ivan Drago said:

Probably being dense but what do the light blue dots mean?

Think that means someone's in the process of reserving it in their basket 

...andFulton'sBaggio

Nightmare. Got in at just after 10 past. Every blue dot i clicked on was already in someone's basket. Gonna be watching on telly. Gutted 

Got three random single seats having wanted four together but only just got them about 2 minutes before it sold out. Every seat I selected was unavailable.

Heartsmad1874
Just now, Ivan Drago said:

Probably being dense but what do the light blue dots mean?

Tickets in peoples baskets. So not available until they either get timed out or buy them.

hereford_hearts

I got an error when trying to use mastercard, so tried again using visa. Not sure, but I think I may have bought 4 instead of 2🤔

FarmerTweedy
Just now, Samuel Camazzola said:

Only one G section visible. Expecting more to be released though. 

Probably not, unless they're building an extra tier on top of one of the stands in the next couple of weeks! 

hmfc4life1991
1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Aaargh only seems to be letting me buy one ticket.  I’ve no idea how to get my two sons tickets (and don’t know their reference numbers!).  Looks like I’ll need to do it through the phone ffs!

They aren't selling tickets over the phone

Samuel Camazzola
Just now, Poseidon said:

They've all been opened and sold out

I have an extra in my basket but will release it. Don't want to jeopardise my initial purchase. 

Ivan Drago
Just now, Bainy said:

Think that means someone's in the process of reserving it in their basket 

Thought so, just wasn’t sure as the site says (not matching filters) even though they were!

The Wrinkly Ninja

have you changed the number of ticket you are looking for from 1 to 3 up on the right hand corner?

Machiavelli

Had all the seats for my network etc in my basket but it wouldn’t let me buy tickets for season ticket holders, only for semi final attendees.

jambodan1998

They are not doing phone sales. it says on the website

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)