Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)

Swanny17

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

You will have selected them at the same time as someone else.  I just didn’t bother selecting from the map this time and took the best one allocated. 

Best way to do it. No point in wasting valuable time fannying about for specific seats 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• been here before

• Fozzyonthefence

• Jambo 4 Ever

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

Obviously not as I was at the semi and now it’s sold out?

It didn't say you're tickets were reserved. 

You still had to queue. 

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

What a shambles. 110 loyalty points and can’t get in while the day trippers have got a good percentage of them. 

yep I agree.. should have been 1 per account until phase 3.  Not really fair at all

Hackney Hearts
6 minutes ago, Ivan Drago said:

Gutted, got in at 9:05 but tickets were going out faster than I could get them in my basket, like loo roll during lockdown

Same here!

If anyone's got a spare please PM me.....

kingantti1874
Just now, Homme said:

Best way to do it. No point in wasting valuable time fannying about for specific seats 

100% I’ve been stung with it in the past. 

surely people that were under the threshold would either know someone that has a season ticket or was at the semi final who could of added tickets on for them.  Struggling to see how anyone would be completely struck at phase two to not get a ticket.  Obviously supply has way out sripped demand but they were never going to keep everyone happy. 

Brick Tamland
9 minutes ago, Barack said:

Meltdown imminent...

Yep and you just know who are going to melt first…and then we’ll get some variations on 

ticket office oot

youngsters oot

Budge is IT expert we should have our own system

Fire_At_The_Disco

Sorry for real Jambos who missed out, my advice is if possible get yourselves season tickets so it doesn't happen again. 

hereford_hearts
1 minute ago, GYL said:

SOLD OUT.....who had 9:30 in the sweep🤗

It was 14 minutes past I think. 

Heartsmad1874
8 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

What a shambles. 110 loyalty points and can’t get in while the day trippers have got a good percentage of them. 

You have no knowledge of how many day trippers got tickets lets be honest.

Granted it should never have been two per account.

Edited by Heartsmad1874

End of the day, folk that deserved their ticket the most got them in Phase 1! Tried for my son today as he was at semi with me but sold out instantly, chances you take not having a season ticket! Now do I be a good dad and give him mine! 😳

It wouldn’t let me allocate an additional one to my season ticket. Could only allocate to accounts that purchased semi tickets

Now to decide who’s no getting one

Bob Loblaw

I never done that mate, I asked for 6 and took what was given. Was given errors on the page where I had to assign reference numbers

Especially at Hampden where the priority is being there for the occasion and then you factor in that all seats have shite views anyway :lol:

...andFulton'sBaggio
3 minutes ago, Homme said:

Damn it! Didn't even know you could do that

2 minutes ago, Patches said:

Glad I joined the queue at 08:20 this morning. Only 295 in front of me...

..see you all at Hampden

Aye kept trying  at 7.30 every 30 seconds lol    got in 8.25 715 ahead  sorted 😀

Super_Hans
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

You will have selected them at the same time as someone else.  I just didn’t bother selecting from the map this time and took the best one allocated. 

Same. Too risky to pick and choose. I've ended up in the back row.

Just now, Homme said:

Especially at Hampden where the priority is being there for the occasion and then you factor in that all seats have shite views anyway :lol:

That's why I immediately went for K3 in the upper South.

Was in Q for the semi and the view was much better than I've experienced in East and West.

yep I agree.. should have been 1 per account until phase 3.  Not really fair at all

It's not as if they weren't aware of the demand. 

If they had paid attention to the fans on this site there would be fewer disappointed fans this morning. 

One ticket per account should have been strictly enforced. 

GlasgoJambo
1 minute ago, Super_Hans said:

Same. Too risky to pick and choose. I've ended up in the back row.

I like the back row - permanent standing and a wee shelf for yer pie and bovril.

SoMarkDevriesy
8 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Having the opportunity whilst stocks last is different from guaranteed. 

Tried top get 2 tickets - took the first ones that were automatically assigned.

Row CCC   Furthest away from the pitch, but maybe a better view...

Sooperstar
9 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

You were entitled to that, not guaranteed it.

1 minute ago, Bauld said:

Was in Q for the semi and the view was much better than I've experienced in East and West.

I was in Q for semi as well. Really good view. Had to settle for behind the goals this time as that was the only sections they were selling at the time and wasn’t waiting till today. 

Just now, brypie04 said:

Easier exit which is good 😁

Super_Hans
Just now, GlasgoJambo said:

I like the back row - permanent standing and a wee shelf for yer pie and bovril.

Just happy to be there. Pie shelf is an added bonus!

The Wrinkly Ninja
1 minute ago, Bainy said:

surely people that were under the threshold would either know someone that has a season ticket or was at the semi final who could of added tickets on for them.  Struggling to see how anyone would be completely struck at phase two to not get a ticket.  Obviously supply has way out sripped demand but they were never going to keep everyone happy. 

People were stuck without a ticket because the ticket office ****ed up.

There will be people who have 0 loyalty point with tickets before people with over 100 or high double figures.

Not being able to keep everyone happy is a shite excuse. The club should have focussed on keeping people who have amassed loyalty points happy before people who haven’t.

larbert_jambo
1 minute ago, brypie04 said:

Was in CCC for the semi final and it wasn't too bad to be honest

9 minutes ago, McNelly15 said:

Its terrible eh, I went to semi with two mates and cant get tickets. I was at the St Mirren game as well. I'm not a season ticket holder as have work commitments and my son every other week. Raging 

My kids will be gutted.

We all went to Livingston, St Mirren and then the semi. 

Thought the phases were done well and thought it was fair. Gutted to miss out.

Heartsmad1874
1 minute ago, Fire_At_The_Disco said:

Guys I just bought another 2 in k3 two minutes ago…..

Not showing on website anymore.

Scott Leitch

Absolutely raging. Some tosser on Facebook meant to be a mate has bought an extra 4 tickets. Get this, for his auntie, uncle and their 2 brats from Chicago. Over on holiday and going to their first 'soccer match' I had asked for 2 but he had promised them. Awful. Why do people think this is ok. Reading about people with 100 and 110 points not being able to go. Hearts haven't handle this well.

sprinbox98
1 minute ago, Fire_At_The_Disco said:

Guys I just bought another 2 in k3 two minutes ago…..

the game has been taken off e-tickets??

John Findlay

Although I'm gutted. I'm more gutted for my 13 years old son. At only 3 yrs and 10 months old I didn't take him to the Hibs final as I think he was to young.

Took him the following year to the league cup final, all semis after that and the 2019 final.

I don't like criticising the club, but I do believe they didn't think distribution of cup final tickets through properly.

I have no qualms with ST holders getting first dibs, they deserve it. But it should have been 1 ticket only per ST holders imho. Fortunately have purchased ST's for me and the laddie for next season. Gutted and numb at present.

So I ask again if anyone has two tickets going then please private message me. I will gladly take them off your hands.

Thanks, John.

Just now, PTBCAL said:

I managed to get another ticket 10 mins ago despite it saying sold out 

Can you still see it listed on etickets? I can't

GlasgoJambo
2 minutes ago, Bauld said:

yup did exactly the same, Q for the semi and then went straight to K this morning. As Hampden goes it’s a great view for the game and great to view the atmosphere too.

Fire_At_The_Disco
1 minute ago, sprinbox98 said:

the game has been taken off e-tickets??

I pressed back on my browser and was taken to seat map

maroondevo52
Just now, kila said:

Can you still see it listed on etickets? I can't

K3 was the last open before it vanished.

14 minutes ago, jambo1998 said:

Had 2 in my  basket went to pay and there was an error, now sold out, fecking raging, Anyone got 2spare

I got an error message saying I had exceeded my allowance, but I hadn’t.   Removed the seat to try again and sold out.   Never mind.  I was not anticipating being allowed a second ticket anyway.  

FarmerTweedy
19 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

I thought if you were at the semi you were guaranteed tickets for the final??

Why on earth did you think that, given the club said everyone who is a season ticket holder, has 120 loyalty points, or was at the semi, could buy two tickets today (or one additional one if they'd already bought one)?

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, Bainy said:

The problem has been giving ST holders the option to buy an extra ticket at phase 2.  There should have been a phase 3 for that if any left. Sorry, but this is a complete ill thought out cock up from Hearts.  Hopefully we never see this this process again for a final. 

Me and my two sons all at semi but zero tickets.   Sounds like way more deserving fans than us have missed out though. Disappointing but this was predicted by many.  The weird thing is though is the demand - compared to the Celtic final that we really struggled to sell out.

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)