Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)

Swanny17

luckyBatistuta
Just now, 1874robbo said:

Yeh and you’ve got some folk still willing to give tickets to them.

I mean ffs really.

Happens every time a big game comes around. I’m all for helping out fellow Hearts fans on here if I’ve got a spare ticket, but it’s not really that hard to work out who is who. There was another guy earlier in the thread with only 1 post I think. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• been here before

• Fozzyonthefence

• Jambo 4 Ever

1874robbo
2 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Happens every time a big game comes around. I’m all for helping out fellow Hearts fans on here if I’ve got a spare ticket, but it’s not really that hard to work out who is who. There was another guy earlier in the thread with only 1 post I think. 

Exact same all it takes is a wee search of their history to see, if someone’s been on for a good few years and posts regular on match threads etc you can assume they’re a hearts fan but someone with low post count like dc certainly flags up as dodgy 

If anyone has hospitality and is looking to shift tickets i would happily take them off your hands. Me and the wee lad are on 112 points (didnt get a season ticket the last 3 or 4 years as i coach my wee lads football team in Perth at the weekend and was missing to many games to justify it)

Getting a wee bit concerned about about the sale on Friday.........especially as i am running the Perth buses through to Hampden!!!! 

FarmerTweedy
16 hours ago, been here before said:

See if theres bother at the game or huns in oir support then the mods/admin of this site have to bear some responsibility for it.

Every single big game be it Hibs at Easter Road ,Semi finals or finals they allow randoms to come on looking for tickets for 'mates', 'grannies who once saw Willie Bauld waiting for a tram' or some other hard luck tale.

Not only is it somewhat iffy but it also reduces the chances of genuine fans with genuine reasons from getting their hands on tickets.

I wouldn't blame the mods, I'd blame the idiots who actually give tickets, or account info to get tickets, to these folk! I can never understand people doing that, when they must know full well that they'll just denying some other Hearts fan who is eligible for tickets but maybe not able to get online or to the ticket office quick enough, possibly due to work commitments, caring responsibilities, illness, etc.

1874robbo
1 minute ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I wouldn't blame the mods, I'd blame the idiots who actually give tickets, or account info to get tickets, to these folk! I can never understand people doing that, when they must know full well that they'll just denying some other Hearts fan who is eligible for tickets but maybe not able to get online or to the ticket office quick enough, possibly due to work commitments, caring responsibilities, illness, etc.

Correct, some random with a few posts comes on begging for tickets 

aye ok then pal you’re definitely a jambo 

PapaShango
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

10,000 tickets were sold within one hour last Friday.

With extra season ticket holders ticket plus semi final people it can easily be sold out within an hour. And its now a good system where thousands can buy at same time. 

Got to agree I think the tickets will be done by Friday / Saturday. I'm doing hospitality but went on and got 2 tickets yesterday for other people and there were hardly any seats left. I know more blocks will get released, but with it being a cup final every man and their dog will want to go. Plenty of folk who hardly go to games will know a ST holder who can help them out or went to the semi final. I would be amazed if there are any tickets left by this time next week. 

54 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Seems like I've started a shit show by offering my tickets to fellow jambos.

I was merely trying to help out those unable to purchase,be assured I will do everyone possible to make sure they go to a fellow Jambo.

Another thing. By giving your ref number to  randoms you run the risk of going on to e-tickets or even worse getting to the front of the queue at the TO only to be told your ticket has been bought. 

CloustonHMFC
5 minutes ago, fatjambo said:

I was merely trying to help out those unable to purchase,be assured I will do everyone possible to make sure they go to a fellow Jambo.

Everybody is just uptight at the ticket situation plus the odd few who feel the need to chastise people in everything they do. I wouldn’t worry too much about what others have to say mate. 

9 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Another thing. By giving your ref number to  randoms you run the risk of going on to e-tickets or even worse getting to the front of the queue at the TO only to be told your ticket has been bought. 

I have not given my ref No to anyone regarding Cup Final tickets.

Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Would Hearts give a refund if someone handed back surplus tickets ? 

Before a well known pedant comes on and tells me I should contact the club to ask for myself I don't want to waste their time with my curiosity 🙄

Yeh a lot of people on here think it’s funny to say to people to call for yourself or Google an answer - they just have too much time on their hands 

been here before
20 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Yeh a lot of people on here think it’s funny to say to people to call for yourself or Google an answer - they just have too much time on their hands 

True that. Why email or phone the correct olacd and get an answer to a question asap, sometimes immediately if you call, when you could just type a question on here and wait indefinately for an answer that may or may not be correct if you get one at all?

You tell them, champ.

Edited by been here before

Mikey1874
9 minutes ago, Mac80 said:

Does anyone have any idea how soon the tickets are dispatched after order?

As of Saturday Hearts didn't have the tickets yet. 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Thank you

I am trying to get through to them to change address for delivery.

24 minutes ago, been here before said:

True that. Why email or phone the correct olacd and get an answer to a question asap, sometimes immediately if you call, when you could just type a question on here and wait indefinately for an answer that may or may not be correct if you get one at all?

You tell them, champ.

Ticket office are to busy to deal with our stupid questions.

You've obviously got plenty time on your hands. 😏

PapaShango
25 minutes ago, Mac80 said:

Thank you

Email is usually the best way, they are pretty good at responding although imagine they will be pretty busy at the moment. 

9 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Email is usually the best way, they are pretty good at responding although imagine they will be pretty busy at the moment. 

Thank you

soonbe110
37 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Thought they were selling them at ticket office last Friday?? 

been here before
31 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Ticket office are to busy to deal with our stupid questions.

You've obviously got plenty time on your hands. 😏

Send them another bleating about you being an owner see if that helps.

46 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Definitely have them now, i have just picked mine up. I would imagine the post will start very soon. 

FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, fatjambo said:

👍

Nelly Terraces

Quick question lads... Due to the number of tickets our group are trying to get we're actually thinking that due to the process of adding folk to your network being a total ballache it's best that a couple of the guys go to the queue Friday early doors (yeah, I know, all very 1980s!:lol:) - does anyone know if they keep a specific percentage of tickets back for purchases direct at the ticket office?

Cheers.

Gorgie Rules. 

Jambo 4 Ever
3 hours ago, been here before said:

You tell them, champ.

You ever tried calling the ticket office?

you’re lucky if it’s not engaged or rings out 

Mikey1874
1 hour ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Quick question lads... Due to the number of tickets our group are trying to get we're actually thinking that due to the process of adding folk to your network being a total ballache it's best that a couple of the guys go to the queue Friday early doors (yeah, I know, all very 1980s!:lol:) - does anyone know if they keep a specific percentage of tickets back for purchases direct at the ticket office?

Cheers.

Gorgie Rules. 

Don't think they do going by start of sales for semi and final but it has been said previously ticket office sells different sections to online.

Whatever though you need to be down there early. 

Edited by Mikey1874

1 hour ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Cheers.

Gorgie Rules. 

Nellie…

I’ll be passing about 8 am as I’m dropping off daughter at school for her highers. I’ll bring you a coffee and a croissant while you queue 😉

adambraejambo
10 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Does the ticket office  have caller ID maybe they just blank you 🤭 It took me about 20 mins to get through when hospitality went on sale but on the few occasions I have called them under normal circumstances they been OK. I have always got a email back very quickly as well. 

crunchy frog
2 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Cheers.

Gorgie Rules. 

I vote that the chew-ster gets down there at 5am on Friday 😀

46 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

What’s still to be released in the south stand? 

The sections still to appear online are G3-G7 and Blocks K and L (not sure how much of those come under hospitality though?).

Obviously some seats in already opened sections may appear on Friday.

Where's our official dot counters? 😁

Vlad Magic
2 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Are you still on expressed?

1 hour ago, Baxfee said:

What’s still to be released in the south stand? 

Couple of seats in H6 available now - more may appear 

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

The sections still to appear online are G3-G7 and Blocks K and L (not sure how much of those come under hospitality though?).

Obviously some seats in already opened sections may appear on Friday.

Where's our official dot counters? 😁

Preparing for a 5 star season ticket count service after 11th June....... 

Chaka Demus & pliers
4 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Cheers.

Gorgie Rules. 

I think they do.

Also there seems to be a 10 ticket limit online. My mate had to split an order when buying last week for 13.

24 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Preparing for a 5 star season ticket count service after 11th June....... 

😁👍

11 minutes ago, Chaka Demus & pliers said:

I think they do.

Also there seems to be a 10 ticket limit online. My mate had to split an order when buying last week for 13.

Yeah, definitely only 10 at a time online, then you need to go back in after the transaction is complete to buy any extra you need for your group. 

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

😁👍

Felt a dot count was pretty immaterial for this to be honest. Supply nowhere near demand with only 22,000+ tickets to go round. I personally think they'll all disappear on Friday morning.

2 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Felt a dot count was pretty immaterial for this to be honest. Supply nowhere near demand with only 22,000+ tickets to go round. I personally think they'll all disappear on Friday morning.

Yeah, totally understandable 🙂

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Everyone who wants one will get ticket 😏

So I'm told 🙄

Just in case I would get to the Ticket office sharpish on Friday. 

Jambo 4 Ever

What sections are left now?  I’m getting an extra one for someone on Friday but wondered what sections are left 

thanks

Jambo-Fox
13 hours ago, Jambo Forever said:

I know it’s not a general sale. But not sure why you think it will be sold out by lunchtime. That’s just total guess work and making an assumption most season ticket holders will want another ticket when in reality that won’t be the case 

I wouldn’t be surprised if it sells out by the end of breakfast time and won’t make brunch never mind lunch!!

jambocall51
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

What sections are left now?  I’m getting an extra one for someone on Friday but wondered what sections are left 

thanks

Think sections in g (east stand closest to south stand) have opened up. Also imagine it’ll be like the semi and section in f and the north stand with open up again with more seats 

Seaside Dave
10 hours ago, Mac80 said:

Thank you

Mate see this ! I had this issue with semi final ticket ! My address was set to my parents house not the house I live in! The girl on email told me to update my profile and when the time comes to sending out tickets on delivery it will use the address on your profile I can pm you the emails for proof if you need me too 

6 hours ago, Seaside Dave said:

Mate see this ! I had this issue with semi final ticket ! My address was set to my parents house not the house I live in! The girl on email told me to update my profile and when the time comes to sending out tickets on delivery it will use the address on your profile I can pm you the emails for proof if you need me too 

Thank you mate appreciate that

Almost 2 whole rows (plus a few other seats) in F2 now showing, would suit a large party...

hughesie27

Strange to let Phase 1 folk buy another single ticket for someone who will likely not be able to sit anywhere near the Phase 1 ticket.

Glad I bought a Motherwell ticket to bump me up to 120 points (No ST this year) as otherwise I'd be scared I wasn't getting to go. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)