Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)

Swanny17

Thought Police

The dilemma of being a massive club where supply can’t match demand. Better get used to it as we become a European juggernaut.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• been here before

• Fozzyonthefence

• Jambo 4 Ever

4 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

The dilemma of being a massive club where supply can’t match demand. Better get used to it as we become a European juggernaut.

Exactly… this what we want. If you want a ticket for the big games you must be a season ticket holder.

17 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Hearts have got a lot right in the last year or so but this is starting to look a bit of a shambles. 
I have 110 LP’s but no season ticket due to the fact I bought one last year and couldn’t use it and now getting concerned I won’t get a ticket . 

Shambles, don’t think so. Club rightly gives priority to season ticket holders. 14k sales today… it’s going very well. If you went to the semi you can try and get one in phase 2.  Good luck.

18 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Hearts have got a lot right in the last year or so but this is starting to look a bit of a shambles. 
I have 110 LP’s but no season ticket due to the fact I bought one last year and couldn’t use it and now getting concerned I won’t get a ticket . 

Hope you get a ticket mate it does seem unfair Imo.

Heartsmad1874
3 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Shambles, don’t think so. Club rightly gives priority to season ticket holders. 14k sales today… it’s going very well. If you went to the semi you can try and get one in phase 2.  Good luck.

Yes rightly so, but the 2 per person isn't necessary in phase two imo. Why two then but not now? Doesn't make sense

Back to 2005
3 minutes ago, McCrae said:

I will probably be ok as went to the semi. I’m just hoping I remembered to assign my sons ticket to his account….

Got 2 today.

Will get 2 on Friday.

For Hearts supporters who bought season tickets through covid.

But both fell on hard times this season.

Both shy of loyalty points.

I would say that if you want a ticket you will get one.

There were folk selling the semi tickets on here 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
32 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Evidence also that our national stadium isn’t big enough to host a final between 2 of the big 3 teams in Scotland

#shambles

coatbridgejambo

I was planning on waiting for 2nd phase to get an additional ticket.is that advisable or could miss out that way?

hereford_hearts
1 minute ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Evidence also that our national stadium isn’t big enough to host a final between 2 of the big 3 teams in Scotland

#shambles

Finals between the big 3 should be played at murrayfield obviously😉

There were 22,000 at the semi. There will be 22,000 at the final. There's no perfect way to distribute ticlets, but the overwhelming majority of people who attended previously will get a ticket.

We've sold 14k, we pretty much can't go over that now given who's eligible and while ST holders can buy an extra ticket in phase 2, doesn't mean they will. So that leaves 8k for phase 2. If you're on the ball and eligible you'll get one.

52 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Just thinking if I bought next years season tickets now will the LP’s get added straight away?

Mine never 

16 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

I was planning on waiting for 2nd phase to get an additional ticket.is that advisable or could miss out that way?

Not sure, but there’s a poster from Hamilton that could give you an answer. 

7 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Is it right that a season ticket holder could buy 1 today and a further one next week but not an additional 2

👍

1 hour ago, Back to 2005 said:

Tickets for Ross County and Rangers games for points. Lot of money tho...

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, Back to 2005 said:

If people like you don’t get a ticket but others that have only been to one game all season (at the semi final) get one and season ticket holders get two then the club will have badly ****ed this up!

Back to 2005
12 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

Tickets for Ross County and Rangers games for points. Lot of money tho...

Think that would work out about a grand!!

5 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

If sitting behind a screen avoids being exposed to the above sort of drivel then I'm extra glad. 

You're clearly offended though mate so I'm sorry for making fun of your wee day out at the ticket office and I'm glad you got a ticket you're pleased with. 

Offended? Moi? Don't make me laugh.

It seems like you're determined to have the last word on this confabulation so I look forward to your next embarrassing attempt.

Remember, it's you who didn't know the meaning of 'sociopath'; you who belittled fellow supporters (and do so again with your childish 'wee day out' comment); and you who who come across as offended. I'm certainly not. I merely pointed out your ignorance, and you've gone on to prove me more than correct.

It must be quite the sad existence thinking that having a smug and unprovoked dig at faithful fans who choose to head for the ticket office (for whatever reason) rather than use technology equates to being smart.

❤️❤️G❤️

Folk whinging about not getting a ticket, I have about 34 loyalty points and don’t deserve one ahead of the hardcore support. Just suck it up.

47 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

If you're on as soon as phase 2 starts you should be OK. But I reckon phase 2 will sell out very quickly.

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Folk whinging about not getting a ticket, I have about 34 loyalty points and don’t deserve one ahead of the hardcore support. Just suck it up.

Folk with over 100 points that couldn’t make the semi final do deserve one though (in reference to the earlier poster).  I’d imagine they’ll be few and far between though. 

To be honest I’d say you deserve one more than a day tripper who has only been to one game this season (my oldest son being in the latter category).  Others may disagree. 

Jambo 4 Ever
10 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Folk with over 100 points that couldn’t make the semi final do deserve one though (in reference to the earlier poster).  I’d imagine they’ll be few and far between though. 

To be honest I’d say you deserve one more than a day tripper who has only been to one game this season (my oldest son being in the latter category).  Others may disagree. 

I said this and the usual crowd just mocked it 

32 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

If people like you don’t get a ticket but others that have only been to one game all season (at the semi final) get one and season ticket holders get two then the club will have badly ****ed this up!

Still time to sort things.  Just make sure ST holders who already have their tickets can't buy a second one in phase 2 until all others qualifying to buy in phase 2 have been accommodated. 

Only then should people be able to get a second ticket. 

Simples 👍

Whatsthefuture
8 hours ago, Paolo said:

I assumed they told you it was a different location to the advertised one, or did you specifically ask?

They said the 1st location was full and they had put on a 2nd location. I did not ask seating location. 

17 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

How many folk will have over 100 points,  no ST and never attended the semi though? It's going to be triple digits at best.

Plus, even if you fall into that category I'm sure everyone knows at least 1 ST holder that could get them one. 

Edited by Bob Loblaw

1 minute ago, Whatsthefuture said:

They said the 1st location was full and they had put on a 2nd location. I did not ask seating location. 

Thanks.  Sounds like I scraped through original location.  Would have still booked anyway.  Just surprised there is zero mention on the website.  The alternative must have sold out super fast too. 

Same Shite different season on here.

If they'd given us the entire stadium there be nuggets on here moaning about it 😀😀😀

Whatsthefuture
9 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Thanks.  Sounds like I scraped through original location.  Would have still booked anyway.  Just surprised there is zero mention on the website.  The alternative must have sold out super fast too. 

It took around 30 minutes on phone. Mark was very helpful highlighted second location. Did not have to much detail saying this would be updated in next 7 to 10 days. Sadly tickets not for myself. 

1 minute ago, Whatsthefuture said:

It took around 30 minutes on phone. Mark was very helpful highlighted second location. Did not have to much detail saying this would be updated in next 7 to 10 days. Sadly tickets not for myself. 

They done a good job.  The girl I spoke to was very helpful and friendly.  Given the attempts I took to get through, they must have been mobbed.  

Whatsthefuture
1 minute ago, Paolo said:

They done a good job.  The girl I spoke to was very helpful and friendly.  Given the attempts I took to get through, they must have been mobbed.  

Have a great day ill be watching in Turkey.  

2 hours ago, McCrae said:

Exactly… this what we want. If you want a ticket for the big games you must be a season ticket holder.

That's not the issue. As a ST holder I've already got one. I can go in early in phase 2 and get another ahead of someone else. That's not right. I won't do that as it's not right. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
39 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

not for everybody and not a criticism of anyone but moral of the story is - buy a ticket for the semi in future if you can even if you can’t attend. 

You will either be able to sell it on or, even better, gift it to somebody that wouldn’t otherwise be able to go and your generosity will be rewarded should we win the semi. 

1 hour ago, Ked said:

Got 2 today.

Will get 2 on Friday.

For Hearts supporters who bought season tickets through covid.

But both fell on hard times this season.

Both shy of loyalty points.

I would say that if you want a ticket you will get one.

There were folk selling the semi tickets on here 

Because of positive Covid tests perhaps ? 

See this folk saying if you want a ticket you will get one, on this occasion I don't think it's true. 

If we had 40k tickets available on this occasion I believe we would sell them. 

The Treasurer
14 minutes ago, Boab said:

That's not the issue. As a ST holder I've already got one. I can go in early in phase 2 and get another ahead of someone else. That's not right. I won't do that as it's not right. 

The majority, including myself will have the same attitude 

Randy Marsh
13 minutes ago, Boab said:

This.  As a previous poster just said there is time to change this.  Next Friday should be for those that purchased a semi final ticket and those with around 50 loyalty points.  

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Offended? Moi? Don't make me laugh.

It seems like you're determined to have the last word on this confabulation so I look forward to your next embarrassing attempt.

Remember, it's you who didn't know the meaning of 'sociopath'; you who belittled fellow supporters (and do so again with your childish 'wee day out' comment); and you who who come across as offended. I'm certainly not. I merely pointed out your ignorance, and you've gone on to prove me more than correct.

It must be quite the sad existence thinking that having a smug and unprovoked dig at faithful fans who choose to head for the ticket office (for whatever reason) rather than use technology equates to being smart.

❤️❤️G❤️

👆 Raging

troonmaroon
12 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

This.  As a previous poster just said there is time to change this.  Next Friday should be for those that purchased a semi final ticket and those with around 50 loyalty points.  

I'd agree with this. I shouldn't be able to get a second ticket (and someone who happened to go to the semi shouldn't be able to buy two) before someone with eg 80 loyalty points... 

I had kinda forgotten- a final is different from a semi. We took 45000 in 86 and 40000 in 2006. Could shift 40000 this time, no bother. Just glad I’ve got mine cos phase 2 is gonna be difficult…

Tom Hardy’s Dug

It’s funny because - without doing any research - most people that would be against Murrayfield say it is a shite place to watch football.

Yet at least 50% of the first phase of sales for Hampden accept they are going to get a shite seat and a shite view. On top of that they have to travel and park etc for at least 90 mins more than they would for Murrayfield.

Not that it is a live conversation - because it isn’t - but what really is the problem with Murrayfield if Hearts are in a semi or final?

As to me it seems the perfect place both for convenience and maximisation for tickets for Hearts fans. I mean the luxury of going to diggers for pints before a cup final instead of some shitey Govan bowling club??

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Seaside Dave

There's going to be about 16k supporters fighting over 8k tickets! This is 100 percent not going to a general sale! If you don't meet criteria for either phase it's really  unfortunate! Especially those with high amount of loyalty points. 

I’ve got my two tickets I’m entitled to but I’m gutted I can’t go !, due to booking a holiday for last May but was cancelled and moved it to this year. I’m on the other side of the world on a ship at 6 am in the middle of the sea at KO lol, I’m going to party Hearts strip and all and the earliest sesh I’ve ever had lol. I just hope I can get bbc on wi fi 🤦‍♂️
C’mon the JT’s make my day 🥳

40 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Because of positive Covid tests perhaps ? 

See this folk saying if you want a ticket you will get one, on this occasion I don't think it's true. 

If we had 40k tickets available on this occasion I believe we would sell them. 

Look the 2 boys I'm getting the tickets have followed us through thick and thin.

This season both have had a stinker financially .

I didn't mean to be flippant about tickets.

south morocco
2 minutes ago, One five said:

I’ve got my two tickets I’m entitled to but I’m gutted I can’t go !, due to booking a holiday for last May but was cancelled and moved it to this year. I’m on the other side of the world on a ship at 6 am in the middle of the sea at KO lol, I’m going to party Hearts strip and all and the earliest sesh I’ve ever had lol. I just hope I can get bbc on wi fi 🤦‍♂️
C’mon the JT’s make my day 🥳

Surely you are entitled to one, like everyone else at this point or am I missing something?

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Still time to sort things.  Just make sure ST holders who already have their tickets can't buy a second one in phase 2 until all others qualifying to buy in phase 2 have been accommodated. 

Only then should people be able to get a second ticket. 

Simples 👍

I agree. I can't be bothered with the constant slagging of the club from some on here but I think it's a mistake to allow 2 tickets per account in phase 2. Based on season ticket holders and people who attended the semi final all available tickets are accounted for. Allowing everyone to buy 2 in the 2nd phase will simply cause problems and mean some semi final attenders will miss out, not to mention fairly high loyalty points people who couldnt go to the semi for whatever reason.

5 minutes ago, south morocco said:

Surely you are entitled to one, like everyone else at this point or am I missing something?

I’ve got two ST’s on my account I bought one also for my son.

2 minutes ago, One five said:

I’ve got two ST’s on my account I bought one also for my son.

I maybe read it wrong but have you bought tickets even though you know you'll be away? 

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)