Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

Petty would be cutting your opponents allocation unnecessarily. 

It would be but looking to maximise our home support attendances and income isn’t petty imo. The decision has been made however so it will be  interesting to see how ST sales pan out. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

davemclaren
Just now, JayTeeJnr said:

If demand is there from home fans, then I completely agree, we should cut Rangers and Celtic to the bare minimum.

I'd make an exception for the derby games as a full away stand at both grounds is a significant element in what makes them special. 

It’s interesting that we see ‘reducing’ the OF supporters at Tynecastle as generally seen as giving us some advantage but that is overlooked/ignored when it comes to Hibs. 

We_are_the_Hearts
Just now, davemclaren said:

It’s interesting that we see ‘reducing’ the OF supporters at Tynecastle as generally seen as giving us some advantage but that is overlooked/ignored when it comes to Hibs. 

From my point of view the Hibs fans help make it an occasion and the Derby is always a great atmosphere. The OF just bring all their guff and sectarian crap. I also like going to Easter road and don’t want to see it diluted like the OF game has been with so few away fans. Just my opinion but understand both views. 

north wales jambo

In my opinion the majority of Hearts fans who are against Hibs allocation being cut are the ones who think they may not get a ticket for Easter Road. 

As the shirt says Always Hearts.. unless it suits your agenda. 

David McCaig

Slightly surprised that Lower T remains unavailable for purchase as does Section K which contains the best seats in the Roseburn.

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

For me, it's not about gaining an advantage, it's about prioritising our own fans. Rangers and Celtic should get exactly the same amount of tickets as Motherwell, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd. If we can sell most of the ground to Hearts supporters then we should give them the minimum possible, without being completely unreasonable.

People will have differing views on the derby but I like it as it is.

8 minutes ago, north wales jambo said:

In my opinion the majority of Hearts fans who are against Hibs allocation being cut are the ones who think they may not get a ticket for Easter Road. 

Its Hearts that have made the decision, not the fans. 

Not sure what your point is. Unless you quite like division between fans. 

Biffa Bacon
15 minutes ago, JayTeeJnr said:

If demand is there from home fans, then I completely agree, we should cut Rangers and Celtic to the bare minimum.

I'd make an exception for the derby games as a full away stand at both grounds is a significant element in what makes them special. 

Not so special for some Hearts ST holders or other possible walk ups who will be excluded from Tynie, never mind though, we are helping out some Hibs supporters in the process.

5 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Slightly surprised that Lower T remains unavailable for purchase as does Section K which contains the best seats in the Roseburn.

Plenty seats in lower T. Section nearest Gorgie is unavailable.

See regarding the old firm fans cloning tickets ............................. if three of our stands are sold out with season tickets and the only match day tickets available are in the roseburn then surely it will be much much harder for them to buy a match day ticket in any part of the Hearts support other than the part of the roseburn that does not have Hearts season tickets in it ................................. who cares if they rip their own fellow fans off ?

As some one above said we close the turn styles as soon as the number allocated to them is reached and if that means genuine celtic or rangers fans miss out then they can take it up with their pals that are cheating them ............................... if they buy match day tickets in the Hearts end then it will be a smallish section of the roseburn that does not have hearts season tickets in it and this will far easier to police and get them thrown out and banned

It'll be interesting to see how many more season tickets we sell is. There's a feel good factor around the club right now but how much the cost of living crisis will impact sales remains to be seen.

Another 1500 maybe?

9 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

No way we should give hibs fans priority over Hearts fans wanting to watch us. 

Nothing petty at all  about prioritising your own fans over others. 

Nothing at all. 

If we have the demand we should cut them back. 

Normally I'd agree but the full away contingent at both grounds is what makes the games as special as they are. Without the atmosphere it's just another big game, but it's always been more than that to us & the fixture should be treated as such.

As long as they give us the full stand (shite home attendance or not) we should be doing the same back. Fans know the t&c's when they buy in that stand.

north wales jambo

It’s a discussion thread, of opinions or am I mistaken. Where did I say Hearts fans have made this decision. Have a day off with replies like that. 

1 minute ago, pablo said:

It'll be interesting to see how many more season tickets we sell is. There's a feel good factor around the club right now but how much the cost of living crisis will impact sales remains to be seen.

Another 1500 maybe?

Not a shred of doubt in my mind that we will sell a little over fifteen thousand 

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

See regarding the old firm fans cloning tickets ............................. if three of our stands are sold out with season tickets and the only match day tickets available are in the roseburn then surely it will be much much harder for them to buy a match day ticket in any part of the Hearts support other than the part of the roseburn that does not have Hearts season tickets in it ................................. who cares if they rip their own fellow fans off ?

As some one above said we close the turn styles as soon as the number allocated to them is reached and if that means genuine celtic or rangers fans miss out then they can take it up with their pals that are cheating them ............................... if they buy match day tickets in the Hearts end then it will be a smallish section of the roseburn that does not have hearts season tickets in it and this will far easier to police and get them thrown out and banned

Any decent system wouldn’t allow double entry with cloned tickets. 🤷‍♂️

We_are_the_Hearts

Thought there might have been more marketing from Hearts. Things like the only way to guarantee seeing Hearts in Europe etc

Just now, davemclaren said:

Hope fully that is now the case with the up grades but a few seasons ago the issue was cloned tickets and old firm fans being locked out who had legitimately bought a ticket

bobby bombscare

general sale started at 09:00, my ticket was purchased by 09:03 and i could easily see us being sold out by end of business today! 

Edited by bobby bombscare

davemclaren
Just now, Sooks said:

Hope fully that is now the case with the up grades but a few seasons ago the issue was cloned tickets and old firm fans being locked out who had legitimately bought a ticket

They might have legitimately bought it but it’s hard not to believe that they illegitimately allowed it to be cloned. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Perhaps that's why they have updated the entry systems. 

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Not a shred of doubt in my mind that we will sell a little over fifteen thousand 

That would be a record, wouldn't it?

That would also be some effort and the beginning of seeing some clear distance between us and the pack

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

They might have legitimately bought it but it’s hard not to believe that they illegitimately allowed it to be cloned. 

Who knows may be , but I am not sure why some one would let some one else clone their ticket to gain entry instead of them selfs ................ would be a bit daft

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Perhaps that's why they have updated the entry systems. 

Hope fully

Gorgie_Rules

We should cut the OF to 1 section, even if we dont sell it the cash hit is worth the tears and snotters on their fanzine articles that are shared on twitter.

Hows early sales looking?

1 minute ago, pablo said:

That would be a record, wouldn't it?

That would also be some effort and the beginning of seeing some clear distance between us and the pack

I would be really surprised if it was not

Just now, Sooks said:

Who knows may be , but I am not sure why some one would let some one else clone their ticket to gain entry instead of them selfs ................ would be a bit daft

Hope fully

They probably were a bit daft, giving copies to their mates, hoping there wouldn't be a check to see if the ticket had already been scanned.

29 minutes ago, JayTeeJnr said:

Totally agree with this. I we start cutting their allocation, they will do the same to us. I don't see the benefit, as we always fill our end at the cow shed. It's also part of the big Derby experience. 

As for the OF, they can gtf

12 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Bronze is the lower rows, below the concourse. Gold is the ones above the concourse. 

Cheers for the replies - 2 Gold tickets purchased. Great to being back as a Season Ticket Holder (conveniently sons football games now changed to a Sunday was the major factor). Hearts International TV now shall be cancelled. 

Edited by Beave1874
grammar

33 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

It would be but looking to maximise our home support attendances and income isn’t petty imo. The decision has been made however so it will be  interesting to see how ST sales pan out. 

Sorry Dave, 

I was actually meaning it would be petty of Hibs to cut our allocation. 

I 100% agree we should be maximizing our income and looking after our fans first. 

3 minutes ago, JayTeeJnr said:

They probably were a bit daft, giving copies to their mates, hoping there wouldn't be a check to see if the ticket had already been scanned.

Could have done .................... may be hypnotised them with an applepine and then took a photo of the QR code

Either way if they have done that then 1) they are so stupid they deserve to miss out and 2) it says a lot about their fans

Just purchased 3 tickets for me and my 2 boys.  Their first season tickets .

Roseburn though 

Hope they will be chuffed. I know they will be disappointed they won’t see the Hibs game. 

scott herbertson

If we gave Hibs L and M then we would have 2 and a half sections (1700)  they'd keep half of K empty. Hibs would have 1400

So about 1700 Hearts fans would get tickets.

If Hibs gave us 1400 tickets for the South stand at ER, (capacity 3943) 2543 Hearts fans would miss out on that game

Maybe my maths is wrong but it looks to me as if cutting Hibs to 2 sections at Tynie means less hearts fans see the derby matches over a season, not more.

Edited by scott herbertson

Trying to purchase for myself and daughter (u13) she has no history and it won’t let me proceed. Can’t get through on the number on the site and I have 20 minutes left to get the seats. Any idea how I can “assign” my daughter to proceed with the purchase? 

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

Sorry Dave, 

I was actually meaning it would be petty of Hibs to cut our allocation. 

I 100% agree we should be maximizing our income and looking after our fans first. 

👍

10 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

We should cut the OF to 1 section, even if we dont sell it the cash hit is worth the tears and snotters on their fanzine articles that are shared on twitter.

Hows early sales looking?

I like this petty and vindictive way of thinking 😂

2 minutes ago, janjo1874 said:

Trying to purchase for myself and daughter (u13) she has no history and it won’t let me proceed. Can’t get through on the number on the site and I have 20 minutes left to get the seats. Any idea how I can “assign” my daughter to proceed with the purchase? 

You need to create an account for her 

The Hogfather
33 minutes ago, north wales jambo said:

No issues getting tickets for Easter Road here and I’m happy enough with giving Hibs the full Roseburn. As others have said, it gives the occasion a bit more edge. 

Rogue Daddy
6 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Cheers for the replies - 2 Gold tickets purchased. Great to being back as a Season Ticket Holder (conveniently sons football games now changed to a Sunday was the major factor). Hearts International TV now shall be cancelled. 

😳...we'll have a lot of games on a Sunday due to our Euro exploits mate! I hope your sons games are in the morning.

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, janjo1874 said:

You might want to open a 2nd tab on your browser just now and go through to the select a ticket page. when the 20 minutes is up use the other tab to rebook the tickets

5 minutes ago, janjo1874 said:

Do you have an account set up for her? You might be able to just buy 2 yourself this morning and then get it properly assigned via the ticket office later but not sure how the system works for an u13.

4 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

😳...we'll have a lot of games on a Sunday due to our Euro exploits mate! I hope your sons games are in the morning.

Aye I factored in the Sunday games (bear in mind some will be away anyway). Looks like potentially only 3 home games missed. May have to take the car on those days -- mad rush at worst. 

wentworth jambo
8 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

If we gave Hibs L and M then we would have 2 and a half sections (1700)  they'd keep half of K empty. Hibs would have 1400

If Hibs gave us 1400 tickets for the South stand at ER, (capacity 3943) 2543 Hearts fans would miss out on that game

Maybe my maths is wrong but it looks to me as if cutting Hibs to 2 sections at Tynie means less hearts fans see the derby matches over a season, not more.

We can't control what Lochend might / might not do, all we can control is how we treat our fans at our home...it might mean an overall reduction in derby fans but surely there would be an addition of fans who would buy a season ticket if it included derbies than those who will buy a "Category B" ticket....we should be selling full season tickets to any Hearts fan that want them, then after sales are done, working out what can be offered to away fans (as long as we still provide the required minimum)....I'd hope in a few years, demand is such that we offer all away teams 1 section only maximum. FTH

wentworth jambo
8 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

We can't control what Lochend might / might not do, all we can control is how we treat our fans at our home...it might mean an overall reduction in derby fans but surely there would be an addition of fans who would buy a season ticket if it included derbies than those who will buy a "Category B" ticket....we should be selling full season tickets to any Hearts fan that want them, then after sales are done, working out what can be offered to away fans (as long as we still provide the required minimum)....I'd hope in a few years, demand is such that we offer all away teams 1 section only maximum. FTH

Dean Winchester
11 minutes ago, janjo1874 said:

Done this for me and my son this morning. Setup an account for him last night and linked them I was then able to assign the Under 13 ticket to him once adding the STs.

Dean Winchester
12 minutes ago, janjo1874 said:

Edit: Double post.

Edited by Dean Winchester

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)