Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

The cat B ticket actually has the potential to be good value. If the tramps finish bottom 6 you miss one game. You never know there might be people that know they’ll miss the home derby in advance anyway

i had cat B during the 17/18 and 18/19 season and it worked out quite well. Didnt feel like i missed out as the derbies were on TV. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Agree. Is it right we restrict Roseburn season ticket holders effectively excluding them from 1 or 2 games. This could influence them in possibly deciding not to purchase one. Additionally I expect the gap to increase and the prospect of them not filling their end. Unless they are flying they wont fill four ends at their place. Ron wont cut of his nose to spite his face.

That's exactly what I was thinking. How much more attractive would a season ticket be. I am not sure how big a selling point this will be. 

A ticket for the Hibs matches and maybe announcing at least 1 new signing and you wonder how many could be sold?

1 hour ago, Apache Mal said:

I wonder if folk wanting us to cut the Hibs allocation go to the derbies at ER? I really don’t know. 

I do and yes I think we should allow every Hearts fan that wants to attend tynie against Hibs the opportunity to do so.  Ron won’t cut our allocation - even he isn’t that stupid.  More likely to increase it. 

6 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

i had cat B during the 17/18 and 18/19 season and it worked out quite well. Didnt feel like i missed out as the derbies were on TV. 

You would have last season. Last derby at Tynecastle was left out. 

21 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Disagree . 

We are growing the club and we are leaving Hibs trailing. If the demand is there that means we can sell out to our own fans then we do so . 

**** Hibs 

**** Hibs indeed, but if we cut their allocation, they will cut ours.

It's already hard enough to get an away derby ticket, and I don't fancy my chances when they suddenly become 4x rarer out of spite.

We have always had Cat B Season tickets.  If you want to go to the derby, buy a ticket or get a Season Ticket that includes it. 

For years we've never really had this problem, and now we do; it's a nice problem to have.

Biffa Bacon

Poor decision to exclude the Hibs game for Hearts ST holders. Its like when wee clubs move their fans to accommodate OF. The price will have to reflect 2 home games against Hibs, when there might only be 1.

Biffa Bacon
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

It's already hard enough to get an away derby ticket, and I don't fancy my chances when they suddenly become 4x rarer out of spite.

We have always had Cat B Season tickets.  If you want to go to the derby, buy a ticket or get a Season Ticket that includes it. 

For years we've never really had this problem, and now we do; it's a nice problem to have.

It's not difficult if you have enough LPs, if you were in the top 2000, you would get a ticket no problem, regardless of Hibs throwing a hissy fit.

Absolute Scenes
13 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

You would have last season. Last derby at Tynecastle was left out. 

luckily i've been a full season ticket holder since then :D

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, KyleLafferty said:

Hibs get the roseburn, we get their away end. It should always be that way. The old firm atmosphere is murder now that they about 850 away fans.

Fair comment.

wentworth jambo
3 minutes ago, tian447 said:

I think that's the point though...this season is probably the frist season when there will be Hearts fans who want to buy a season for all the season's games that won't be able to...I get the argument re keeping a full allocation at fester Road / looking after our away fans etc...but our core should be looking after our fans at our ground....if we cut Lochend's allocation it would be because there is a demand from our fans to fill those seats...if they cut our allocation it would be pure spite....for those that want preferential away tickets, could we not introduce and away season ticket for those looking to get to all games ?

20 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

I think that's the point though...this season is probably the frist season when there will be Hearts fans who want to buy a season for all the season's games that won't be able to...I get the argument re keeping a full allocation at fester Road / looking after our away fans etc...but our core should be looking after our fans at our ground....if we cut Lochend's allocation it would be because there is a demand from our fans to fill those seats...if they cut our allocation it would be pure spite....for those that want preferential away tickets, could we not introduce and away season ticket for those looking to get to all games ?

Exactly 

30 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

It's not difficult if you have enough LPs, if you were in the top 2000, you would get a ticket no problem, regardless of Hibs throwing a hissy fit.

Top 2000 wouldn't cut it if they dropped it to around 800, like we do for other teams now.

26 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

If we have a good period of success over the next few years, there are going to be people that miss out regardless.  We wouldn't be the only team who had more fans than capacity, and there might have to be some sort of waiting list introduced for people who can't get tickets.  If, for some reason, we **** it up and don't have that spell, then it becomes a non issue.  Tynecastle is about the right size for how we are doing right now, and have been doing for the past 20 odd years.  I don't think that we're in any actual danger of selling out every single seat in the stadium as a season ticket any time soon.

Of course if we go into a spell of doing well in the league and in Europe every season, the ol' "Tynecastle is not fit for purpose" statement will start coming out, and people will moan about rebuilding the main stand instead of building a new stadium, but where does it end?  Do Barcelona go out and build a 250,000 seater stadium for their fans?  Of course not, you just have to accept there are limits.

I still think the derby is worth keeping the split for.  If we start having to do a "season ticket holder pool" for the 2000 extra seats, then we'll just have to work that out when it happens.  But having a full away end totally changes the atmosphere in the stadium, and people make even more noise just trying to get one up on the unwashed Hibs tramps in the away end.  

18 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I’m try to find a link to the seating plan.

Any help would be appreciated.

They've taken it down during the seat moving period. 

Pretty sure it will be back up on the website for the general sale of STs tomorrow. 

Jambo 4 Ever

Wonder why people couldn’t just use the same season ticket cards as last season?!

an added expense that could have been avoided 

MR INCREDIBLE
1 hour ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

The cat B ticket actually has the potential to be good value. If the tramps finish bottom 6 you miss one game. You never know there might be people that know they’ll miss the home derby in advance anyway

The correct answer 🇱🇻
plus the Hibs game is guaranteed to be live on the box !!!

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Wonder why people couldn’t just use the same season ticket cards as last season?!

I've renewed and still got the old ticket?

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, zakred said:

I've renewed and still got the old ticket?

What, thought the new STs were being available in July??

Can you go and collect your ST at the ticket office??

I chose delivery by post??

5 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Oh the world must be coming to an end 

scott herbertson
5 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

new turnstile machines so couldn't have been avoided

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, scott herbertson said:

new turnstile machines so couldn't have been avoided

Ahhh on all the stands?

6 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Cos they’re changing the way we get through turnstiles

Biffa Bacon
48 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Top 2000 wouldn't cut it if they dropped it to around 800, like we do for other teams now.

Same argument whatever the number is, the most deserving get first dibs. We will be the club in Scotland (or one of the very few) to sell seats to our rivals and exclude our own fans.

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, norrie1952 said:

Cos they’re changing the way we get through turnstiles

What’s different about them?

1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

What, thought the new STs were being available in July??

Can you go and collect your ST at the ticket office??

I chose delivery by post??

I went into the ticket office to renew, the guy just did the paperwork and handed the old card back to me, didn't say anything about being sent a new card.

broxburnjambo
6 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

There is new turn styles going in to the Wheatfield and Gorgie stands, hence the new season tickets. However no doubt you will complain that's another added expense not required.

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, luckydug said:

They've taken it down during the seat moving period. 

Pretty sure it will be back up on the website for the general sale of STs tomorrow. 

Thanks.

Do know if the seat moving will still be  available tomorrow?

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, broxburnjambo said:

There is new turn styles going in to the Wheatfield and Gorgie stands, hence the new season tickets. However no doubt you will complain that's another added expense not required.

Well what was wrong with the ones we had already?

6 minutes ago, broxburnjambo said:

Wasting your breath mate. 

15 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

The correct answer 🇱🇻
plus the Hibs game is guaranteed to be live on the box !!!

No it's not. It wasn't on last season, although that was to suit the Old Firm 

12 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Same argument whatever the number is, the most deserving get first dibs. We will be the club in Scotland (or one of the very few) to sell seats to our rivals and exclude our own fans.

We are one of the only ones who actually needs to worry about selling out the stadium. 

Aberdeen, Dundee, Hibs and the likes all play in half empty ramshackle dumps every week, ffs. 

scott herbertson
22 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Ahhh on all the stands?

don't know - you could try asking someone at the club

wentworth jambo

Also the added argument that if we reduced Lochend's allocation, they reduce ours, less money for them, hastens their slow demise = win / win in my eyes

John Findlay
25 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Write to Ann Budge. I'm sure she will happily accommodate you.

41 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Spot on , This giving them the full allocation or they will cut ours is bollocks,  it they do so be it   We should be including both Derbies in every single season ticket sold. This pally wally act with those fandans gets right on my thruppeny bits.

2 hours ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Could make the difference for some people being £50 cheaper. 

Edited by Mikey1874

28 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

Also the added argument that if we reduced Lochend's allocation, they reduce ours, less money for them, hastens their slow demise = win / win in my eyes

I don't think that would be a great idea for Hibs . They would be better increasing our allocation, that way they might be able to put up the Sold Out  sign 

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

New turnstile technology in all stands is the reason. 

50 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Had the added expense of wages for the people in the turnstiles that swiped your card. New system saves that expense. Will save us money over long term. Will also let fans in quicker so fewer queues. 

Bazzas right boot

Hearts fans first. 

If we have the demand for an extra 1500/2000 fans to watch us every other week then we accommodate them. 

If hibs cut our allocation out of spite then that is what they do. 

We can't control how they act but 100% we should be putting our fans first. 

We'll be cutting the away allocation due to demand, they'll be cutting it back just to  retaliate, appease jealous fans and in general being petty. 

That wil be  your hibs class right there. 

Fort Vallance
10 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Could make the difference for some people being £50 cheaper. 

It's also likely to be on TV. Not any difference for me but might be for some.

Jambo 4 Ever
7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Had the added expense of wages for the people in the turnstiles that swiped your card. New system saves that expense. Will save us money over long term. Will also let fans in quicker so fewer queues. 

Takes jobs away from folk though

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)