Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

42 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

They are definitely cooking the books in Lochend....I had a look at their progress yesterday and their West Stand was just under or around half sold (like the other 2 still are)...checked earlier today and huge blocks of tickets appear to have been sold - looked like 90% sold...now back to something around 50-60%% sold....what I don't get is how they can claim 10k sold when you see the numbers still available

West Stand

image.png.2fcc8a5bc4f033b333f0352e2883dcf1.png

Famous 5-1 Stand :

image.png.b34404f3eff69406144f7dd18b09ba33.png

East Stand :

image.png.33831d42fafe77966ecd85517261ab05.png

Just like their match day attendance figures, pure and utter fantasy.:laugh: 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, ericb said:

wee team tweeting 10K sold

That will be because they offer big discounts to buy before a certain date.

Edited by wavydavy

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Given Hibs regularly announce attendances over 17,000 when they have massive gaps and an almost empty 4,000 seater away stand, I think we all know their calculators are ****ed! 🤣

Maybe HMRC should be asking them questions about their gate receipts not matching up with their alleged attendance figures.

3 hours ago, HamishMcGonagall said:

Pretty sure we released a video of Gary Locke demonstrating how to use the ticket scanner before the first game of the new Main Stand opening 😂.

A bit of a ………….. look if he can do it then come on 😄 

2 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

They are definitely cooking the books in Lochend....I had a look at their progress yesterday and their West Stand was just under or around half sold (like the other 2 still are)...checked earlier today and huge blocks of tickets appear to have been sold - looked like 90% sold...now back to something around 50-60%% sold....what I don't get is how they can claim 10k sold when you see the numbers still available

West Stand

Famous 5-1 Stand :

East Stand :

Ten thousand my absolute arse hole  😄 

I suppose if they bullshit about 10,000 sold it might encourage some waverers to buy their season ticket. 

Ron the con indeed. :laugh:

14 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

I suppose if they bullshit about 10,000 sold it might encourage some waverers to buy their season ticket. 

Ron the con indeed. :laugh:

It also helps with their pricing. Their equivalent seat to the one I have in the Wheatfield is almost £100 cheaper than mine.

Even in the unlikely event that they were to sell a similar number of season tickets as us their revenue from their sales would be far less.

The Treasurer
32 minutes ago, Sooks said:

A bit of a ………….. look if he can do it then come on 😄 

Harsh 😄

Just now, The Treasurer said:

Harsh 😄

but fair 😄

Now boilers ………. that’s a different matter all to gether 

3 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

I’ve renewed, but unfortunately the 2 lads I normally go with haven’t. So I’m on my jack on match day, if anyone fancies a pre match pint and a blether I’ll be in the Murrayfield Sports bar, I’ll wear a red carnation 🤣🍺

Could probably choose who sits next to you on here. Plenty people wanting to move as well..

Edited by Mikey1874

Trying to renew my season ticket online and it says someone else may have locked it and i can't add to basket.  Already renewed 2 of my 4 but won't let me do last two

kingantti1874
3 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

West Stand

Famous 5-1 Stand :

East Stand :

not a chance in hell they have sold 10k based on that.  

honestly.  

no sales in the south stand, be lucky if 50% sold in the other 3.  Alarm bells should be ringing for them.  Ron is a conman 

davemclaren
4 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

I’ve renewed, but unfortunately the 2 lads I normally go with haven’t. So I’m on my jack on match day, if anyone fancies a pre match pint and a blether I’ll be in the Murrayfield Sports bar, I’ll wear a red carnation 🤣🍺

Why are your two mates not renewing?

MR INCREDIBLE

Is it correct that I can only renew my own season ticket online.?

It didn’t seem to give me an option to renew my mates who is on my network !!!

47 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Why are your two mates not renewing?

Ones starting a new business and the other is purely financial for now. He’ll be back 👍🏻

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Ones starting a new business and the other is purely financial for now. He’ll be back 👍🏻

👍

2 hours ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

When you go to your network, does it say you can "assign tickets for X" or "manage tickets for X"? I haven't tried to renew for anyone else but I know there's a difference between people in your network so it might have something to do with that?

2 hours ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

As @Stanley_ has said, the online system was updated so that you have to get permission to "manage" other tickets in your network (if not already the case), and so quite a few of us have had the same issue. Here's what I did to resolve it for our group:

1. Sign in to your account, click on "View Account Menu" and select "Account Management > Network"

2. Select the person that you want to renew for. It should open a box that says "Manage Ticket Priviledges." If it says "I can ASSIGN tickets to xxxxx" that needs updated, so click "EDIT"

3. In the new box that loads, make sure "I can MANAGE tickets for xxxxx" is selected, and then "SEND REQUEST"

4. An email will be sent to the email address linked to the account of the person that you want to renew for (that could be you if you set it up for them originally and used your own email address, or it could be their own email address if that's what was used originally).

5. The email address linked to the account will receive an email from [email protected] with the subject "Request for ticket account management" - just follow the instructions on the email, and you should then be able to renew the tickets.

That all worked for me - hopefully you have similar success if you decide to give it a go!

8 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Hopefully, how to operate the  new automated turnstile system is well communicated, with plenty stewards at them for the first few weeks to handle problems.   

My Sellick pal told me a few years back that when they installed theirs, it took ages to get into the ground because   folk were misinterpreting the  red/green light  at the fixed scanner.     When the person in front of you scanned his card, it turned green until he got through the turnstile ....... meanwhile you saw a green light and thought it meant "ready to scan" ...... but when you presented your card, computer said "nah", and a steward had to intervene and reset the thing.    Huge queues for the first few weeks.   You were only supposed to present your card when the light was red, when seems  a bit counter-intuitive.  I 

Our new system better not.

I'm one of the 10% of blokes that has red, green colour deficiency.

Edited by DETTY29

4 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Maybe HMRC should be asking them questions about their gate receipts not matching up with their alleged attendance figures.

100% spot on.

Questions must be getting asked how they have "bigger" attendances than us, yet report must smaller match day revenues.  Does no one buy the mouse droppings pies?

fabienleclerq
11 hours ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Phone the ticket office, I had the same issue. Wouldn't let me buy the wee man's seat,also Wouldn't let us buy it on his account without an adult purchasing a ST too .......

Re Hibs attendances and HMRC, remember that under SPFL rules you must declare total er, sales for each match, not backsides on seats.

So they can never announce less than season tickets plus away fans.

And if, it's a big if, they release a significant number of 'free' tickets even if not taken up, may be included too.

If however, it's part of a dick waving strategy, I'm far from convinced it's a well thought out one.

Shame.

21 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Yeh the phone line has never been that reliable 

maybe they are busy in ticket office today 

They werent! went down and renewed so all good. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - guranteed renewal ends today (updated )
32 minutes ago, SectionN said:

How many have we sold roughly? 

That's impossible to know. All we can assume at the minute is that renewals will be high, but even with that, there's bound to be some non-renewals - many of us are facing financial challenges with the cost of living crisis now hitting hard, others may have moved from the Edinburgh area and decide not to renew as a result, and a number of our fellow Season Ticket holders this year may have sadly passed away.

Last season, we had either a little above, or a little below, 14,000 season ticket holders, depending on which Hearts statement you refer to. My guess would be we'll have renewals somewhere close to 13,000, and will surpass 14,000 during the general sale. How far beyond 14,000 may depend on whether or not the club allows some form/version of season ticket sales in the Roseburn.

Hibs saying 10,000 🤣🤣🤣.

How gullible are that shower. Lucky if it’s 7,000 going by their seating charts.  If I could be arsed I’d actually count them myself

6 minutes ago, JALBO said:

That's impossible to know. All we can assume at the minute is that renewals will be high, but even with that, there's bound to be some non-renewals - many of us are facing financial challenges with the cost of living crisis now hitting hard, others may have moved from the Edinburgh area and decide not to renew as a result, and a number of our fellow Season Ticket holders this year may have sadly passed away.

Last season, we had either a little above, or a little below, 14,000 season ticket holders, depending on which Hearts statement you refer to. My guess would be we'll have renewals somewhere close to 13,000, and will surpass 14,000 during the general sale. How far beyond 14,000 may depend on whether or not the club allows some form/version of season ticket sales in the Roseburn.

Can anyone remember how many ST seats were available for new sales when they first went on sale? 

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Can anyone remember how many ST seats were available for new sales when they first went on sale? 

I think it was 500,  all snapped up.   Assumed it was non ST seats though? 

Percival King
19 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Hibs saying 10,000 🤣🤣🤣.

How gullible are that shower. Lucky if it’s 7,000 going by their seating charts.  If I could be arsed I’d actually count them myself

Maybe Hibs have incentivised their season ticket offering by including a League Cup pass - "Guaranteed cup football until the big teams join the competition".  

17 minutes ago, Percival King said:

Maybe Hibs have incentivised their season ticket offering by including a League Cup pass - "Guaranteed cup football until the big teams join the competition".  

They may well do but I do but I do know a couple of Hibbes and their seats are much cheaper than ours especially if you buy early.

13 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

No chance Hibs sold 10k. More likely about 6-7k. 

I think we will reach 17.5k - 18k

Maybe a bit ambitious ( hopefully not) but it looks like the 3 stands will be all season ticket holders and Hearts may take a section of the Roseburn as well. 

Just now, Jambos dad said:

Maybe a bit ambitious ( hopefully not) but it looks like the 3 stands will be all season ticket holders and Hearts may take a section of the Roseburn as well. 

Part of the Roseburn to be season tickets too. From what I hear. 

Just now, GBJambo said:

Part of the Roseburn to be season tickets too. From what I hear. 

Sorry GB, that's what I meant to say. 

Emailed ticket office yesterday and they phoned my first thing this morning and my tickets all renewed. Was asking about roseburn and season tickets and got the impression it's happening as we are totally sold out in the other 3 stands.  I don't think there will be many non renewals 

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Hibs saying 10,000 🤣🤣🤣.

I work with 6 hobos,  4 season ticket holders the other 2 are occasional attendees. This season none of them are buying. 2 of them are taking Bonnyrigg Rose season tickets instead😃 

52 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

That would be awesome and if we are growing number of STs must be a good opportunity to grow the 8k or so FOH contributors.   If we can also kick on with FOH then we could really be kicking  on massively as a club.  

23 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

That would be awesome and if we are growing number of STs must be a good opportunity to grow the 8k or so FOH contributors.   If we can also kick on with FOH then we could really be kicking  on massively as a club.  

Yes. I and others have said a few times the more fans committing long term brings in other positives as well as money. The more Jambos the team run out to the better. 

28 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

No ST available in the Gorgie Stand when I was at the TO this morning 

Hope you manage to get one mate. 

Good luck. 

38 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

No ST available in the Gorgie Stand when I was at the TO this morning 

I assume they'll open the Roseburn when the general sale starts. My mate was told by the TO this would be the 21st.

I renewed end of last month. Are we getting new ST cards this season and if so are these being posted out? 

Only 3 season tickets left for sale out of the Wheatfield, Gorgie and Main stands (one in each stand). Got to be more for sale in the Roseburn soon, I'd think. Well done Jambos! 

Edited by japanjambo

132goals1958
6 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Looks like there will be 3 stands selling out. Roseburn will have to open up then. Just awesome news.

Does that not indicate we have sold circa 16000 tickets.

1 minute ago, 132goals1958 said:

Does that not indicate we have sold circa 16000 tickets.

If everyone has renewed but won’t know until tmw I guess

40 minutes ago, brawlad74 said:

I renewed end of last month. Are we getting new ST cards this season and if so are these being posted out? 

July 👍

42 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

I assume they'll open the Roseburn when the general sale starts. My mate was told by the TO this would be the 21st.

Wonder if it will just be Cat B

I know it might hinder our allocation for Easter Rd but I think we should sell full season tickets for Hearts fans. 

Hibs might reduce our allocation but they would be cutting off their noses in doing so financially 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)