Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Boab said:

Because of that, I doubt they will ST the Roseburn, 

Maybe sell them cat b or with the cup game guarantee? 

AC Mallin_51

Hopefully a lot of people start to realise that without a season ticket the scramble for European games and big home cup ties are gonna be rough. For that reason alone I could see us getting 15k+.The cup final was proof of the massive advantage of having one. That reason alone is the main reason my uncle renewed even though he knows he might miss a good few league games. Imagine getting the likes on Man united or Arsenal. You’d get people who barely go to a game trying to go 

davemclaren
22 minutes ago, sinks said:

Very much doubt we get 20% at Ibrox or Parkhead

Sell them with first choice of seats elsewhere after ST holders get to choose. Not all ST holders buy their seats for cup ties. 

Percival King
3 hours ago, luckydug said:

What if there is more ST holders than seats available for a home cup tie ?

I'm sure we had this problem previously (I think in 2016 when he drew Hibs at home and they got the full School End) and it created a bit of unhappiness for some season ticket holders as season ticket holders weren't guaranteed to be able to buy "our" seat, then the club reminded season ticket holders that it wasn't "our" seat.

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Maybe sell them cat b or with the cup game guarantee? 

The post above raises the doubts about that, D.

Again, I’m not sure about numbers but if we did sell STs in the Roseburn and sold out the other three stands, where would they go if it was given up for a cup game.

Even selling H and J would be 1400 ST holders.

Peakybunnet
1 hour ago, jr ewing said:

Never needed it.

We regularly filled the Broomloan Stand at Ibrox which I think is 7500. We also filled half the away end at Parkhead which was about 9000. 

Over the years both teams diluted the away support to give us less than a 1000. 

We might not take those numbers again but if successful pretty sure we would give it a go. 

Back to 2005
33 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

We regularly filled the Broomloan Stand at Ibrox which I think is 7500. We also filled half the away end at Parkhead which was about 9000. 

We might not take those numbers again but if successful pretty sure we would give it a go. 

We once filled the away end at Ibrox on 28-12-85. We would take 2-3 thousand to Celtic so not entirely true!

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, StirlingJambo said:

Anybody know what the chances are of getting 3 season tickets together when the general sale starts?

No but best be quick off the mark and don’t be over fussy. 🥸

9 minutes ago, StirlingJambo said:

Anybody know what the chances are of getting 3 season tickets together when the general sale starts?

The best bet is to ask here or phone.

[email protected]

Edited by wavydavy

Peakybunnet
16 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

We once filled the away end at Ibrox on 28-12-85. We would take 2-3 thousand to Celtic so not entirely true!

I was at that game but sat with a Rangers friend in the Govan stand. Along with several hundred other Hearts fans. Parkhead when Robbo and Galloway scored in a 2-2 game around 89 we had 9k . 

2 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Never needed it.

I don't think that's why we don't get 20% at Ibrox or Parkhead. The Old Firm prioritises their own demands and if  it so happens we do need extra seats, then we should look after our fans too.

Back to 2005
15 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I was at that game but sat with a Rangers friend in the Govan stand. Along with several hundred other Hearts fans. Parkhead when Robbo and Galloway scored in a 2-2 game around 89 we had 9k . 

My recollection of going to parkhead was only getting half the end. Even in the semi final in 92 they were reluctant to give us the full end and on that day it’s just as well there was no fences at the front or it could have been another Hillsborough. 

wentworth jambo
18 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

I don't think that's why we don't get 20% at Ibrox or Parkhead. The Old Firm prioritises their own demands and if  it so happens we do need extra seats, then we should look after our fans too.

This is spot on...the reason we had a whole stand at Ibrox for that 85 game was that the total attendance with about 8k Jambos was only just over 30k...as soon as the old Rangers got back not being $hit their attendances upped as the glory hunters returned and away allocations were reduced

29 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

This is spot on...the reason we had a whole stand at Ibrox for that 85 game was that the total attendance with about 8k Jambos was only just over 30k...as soon as the old Rangers got back not being $hit their attendances upped as the glory hunters returned and away allocations were reduced

That's right Wentworth, we got as many tickets for games in Glasgow when for various reasons the Old Firm didn't need them. 

3 hours ago, sinks said:

Very much doubt we get 20% at Ibrox or Parkhead

Don't know how long these rules have been in place. Got me thinking about playing those lot through there in cups. Had quite a few midweek trips for the League Cup but weekend ties have been few. Last season we played them on the Sunday but don't think we got an allocation at all because of Covid rules? 2001 was our last weekend cup trip to Parkhead, another Sunday game, and 1989 since we played them there on a Saturday afternoon in a cup.

Haven't played a cup tie at Ibrox at all since 2000, and that was also a Sunday. 1994 since a cup tie on Saturday at 3pm at Ibrox.

2 hours ago, Percival King said:

I'm sure we had this problem previously (I think in 2016 when he drew Hibs at home and they got the full School End) and it created a bit of unhappiness for some season ticket holders as season ticket holders weren't guaranteed to be able to buy "our" seat, then the club reminded season ticket holders that it wasn't "our" seat.

grounds too small

1 hour ago, Back to 2005 said:

My recollection of going to parkhead was only getting half the end. Even in the semi final in 92 they were reluctant to give us the full end and on that day it’s just as well there was no fences at the front or it could have been another Hillsborough. 

I was there that day as well, absolutely ridiculous decision. The other half of the terracing was occupied by the pipe band I think! When we scored my feet were off the floor and it was the most scared I had ever been at a game. I had just turned 12 and Hillsborough was at the back of my mind that day for sure! 

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Boab said:

Again, I’m not sure about numbers but if we did sell STs in the Roseburn and sold out the other three stands, where would they go if it was given up for a cup game.

Even selling H and J would be 1400 ST holders.

Some folk may miss out. 

Points, first come first served, ballots. 

Lots of clubs do tickets in this way for various games as their season tickets numbers are too many. 

We'd just need to suck it up, going on most cup attendances, unless we got hibs it wouldn't be an issue anyway. 

If there is demand for season tickets we should cut back the Roseburn. 

No brainer, jambos first. 

3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Some folk may miss out. 

Points, first come first served, ballots. 

Lots of clubs do tickets in this way for various games as their season tickets numbers are too many. 

We'd just need to suck it up, going on most cup attendances, unless we got hibs it wouldn't be an issue anyway. 

If there is demand for season tickets we should cut back the Roseburn. 

No brainer, jambos first. 

Agree. The 20% Cup rule doesn’t seem to apply to the OF.

F them !

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Boab said:

Agree. The 20% Cup rule doesn’t seem to apply to the OF.

F them !

They would have to accommodate us if we sold them, but Likley hood is we agree a number we'll sell. 

20% is  about 12k at Parkhead 🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

They would have to accommodate us if we sold them, but Likley hood is we agree a number we'll sell. 

I don't think that if we actually did need 12k at Parkhead they would be able to. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

I don't think that if we actually did need 12k at Parkhead they would be able to. 

They would. 

They'd need to. 

If they get rangers, they'll give rangers around 20 %. 

They have in the past, same at Ibrox, rangers give them the whole stand. 

Hectormasson
4 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

We had 14.000 at darkheid for a 1-1 draw in March 86 travelling hearts fans...

Is there a way to see what seats are available to swap to without having to trouble the TO? 

5 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

We had 14.000 at darkheid for a 1-1 draw in March 86 travelling hearts fans...

87? No? 

Member we had at least 8k at CP in the mid 80's cup game

Doddy scored a late goal

We took over that day even the Spring FV prior to ko

A right few lifted that day

Great times to be a Jambo 

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

87? No? 

March  I think 86 Robbo equalised from a Clark knockdown,biggest hearts support I've seen at celtic from hearts, think.it was 47k at game

yvonnejambo

Are the phone lines for TO working again yet?, what is best way to try and swap seats? Can’t get to TO in the timeframe for swapping. It may have been answered on here already, so apologies for asking again if it has. 

I am hoping to get 3 seats together (or 2 + 1 close by) in lower P or Q. 

24 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Are the phone lines for TO working again yet?, what is best way to try and swap seats? Can’t get to TO in the timeframe for swapping. It may have been answered on here already, so apologies for asking again if it has. 

Phone is the only way for you then. 

yvonnejambo
39 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Phone is the only way for you then. 

Okay thanks 👍

2 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

[email protected]

the general
17 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Do they not turn it back on us by saying have the 20% but you pay for any unsold?

5 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Was hoping to move my seats but can't see any availability online?

Can only do it over the phone or in person at the ticket office.

although your probably best going in person if you can. I’ve tried phoning and it’s either user busy or no answer.

The Treasurer
27 minutes ago, the general said:

Do they not turn it back on us by saying have the 20% but you pay for any unsold?

Think you're right and they also make us take "blocks" of tickets. 

500, 1200, 2000 etc and all have to be paid for whether sold or not 

Very busy on the phones but great service when I got through. Moved our 4 (2 together and 2 x 1 singles) all together with minimum fuss in only a couple of mins.

Great took 78 attempts but got my son and I moved from block S into the family stand and have the seat next to us reserved for my 4 year old 

MR INCREDIBLE
6 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Great took 78 attempts but got my son and I moved from block S into the family stand and have the seat next to us reserved for my 4 year old 

Wasn’t aware you could reserve tickets !!!

5 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Wasn’t aware you could reserve tickets !!!

Neither was I, I asked if there was 3 together so I could try and get it for my 4 year old and she found seats, reserved that one to buy when they go live 

Really good customer services once I got through 

the sub goalie

I emailed the ticket office this morning and reply received and all sorted within 10 minutes, great service.

1 hour ago, the sub goalie said:

I emailed the ticket office this morning and reply received and all sorted within 10 minutes, great service.

Yeah,  I tried phoning for ages with no joy so sent an email and all sorted within about 30 minutes or so...got my 2 seats together in section E so well happy with that...

Tried phoning all morning.

eventually tried the email and Lyndsay sorted it all for me in 10 mins.

great service 

Managed to get through after a fair few attempts but once I did the lady I spoke to couldn’t have been any more helpful. Top service.

yvonnejambo

I couldn’t get through on the phone, but emailed and got sorted quickly. Was hoping to go up a few rows so don’t get soaked when it rains, but only managed from row 2 to row 3 to get seats together. Not too bad and maybe not get so wet 😂

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)