Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

AlphonseCapone
2 minutes ago, JALBO said:

And if I recall correctly, the 10/10,500 mark has also been a consistent figure at the end of the renewal period for a number of years pre-Covid as well. So 12,500 is a high water-mark for this stage. We're well on course for record sales I would think.

Aye I'm sure 12.5k is much higher than normal at this stage. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kingantti1874

Pretty sure this is close to the record after phase 1.  And it’s disappointing 😆👌🏻

we will break the record 

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Pretty sure this is close to the record after phase 1.  And it’s disappointing 😆👌🏻

we will break the record 

I said it previously and I stand by it now fifteen thousand plus 

heartsfc_fan

Decent numbers for the first half of June.

Plenty will be waiting for general sale.

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Only phase one so time but that’s what 2,000 less than sold last season ?

tough financially for lots so maybe a big factor.

guessing the Roseburn may be safe for Hibs allocation then

It's about 1500 less than we'd eventually sold at the very end of sales (possibly at the end of half-season sales actually)! It's probably a bit more than we'd sold at the end of last year's renewal period although I can't remember for sure and certainly ain't digging around to find out!

3 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Higher death toll than I expected! 😦

i gambled and renewed yesterday

22 minutes ago, McCrae said:

I am surprised that 2000 people have not renewed.

Not renewed YET, and it’s more than 2000 as there were 500 ‘new’ purchases or thereabouts. Whatever way you cut it, we’ll be around the same or slightly more than last year. The disappointing thing is there doesn’t look like much chance of extending ST’s into the Roseburn. Maybe the economic situation is biting harder than we thought ? It’s an expensive luxury purchase after all. The cost of watching football in this country is bound to impact on the lower earners in a cost of living crisis.

Edited by JimmyCant

22 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Well do something about it Prime Minister. 

Sorry I'm too busy breaking the rules I make 😜

scott herbertson

It's way better than last year, after a pandemic and in the middle of a recession

Its a very good number, not disappointing at all IMO

We'll have more season ticket holders than last year, probably the only club in the SPL in this position.......

1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

It's way better than last year, after a pandemic and in the middle of a recession

Its a very good number, not disappointing at all IMO

We'll have more season ticket holders than last year, probably the only club in the SPL in this position.......

This is the year we break fifteen thousand

Perhaps already been answered (if so, apologies)…I have a season ticket along with one family member and we have renewed; I want to get an extra one for my son and move seats at same time. Can I do that in the seat moving window (Wed-Sat)? 

FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, bigdavemaddog said:

my main worry about comitting to a season ticket is the amount of games that are midweek and shifted to Sundays due to Europe/OF games as that soon eats into your saving on the price and im sure many exiles like me are in the same position.

Yeah, if you can't make Sundays it's not going to be worth it, at least financially. When the cup final tickets go on sale though...

The good thing is, for eight weekends at least, we know already that we'll be on the Sunday, although we need to wait another few days to find out which of them we're at home and which we're away!

Edited by FarmerTweedy

LarrysRightFoot

Apologies it’s easy to find and I’ve missed it but does have anyone have the graphic of the stadium where it’s shows the sections/stands by season ticket category (premium, platinum etc)?

Edited by LarrysRightFoot

Some context to other years where we've got some data to compare with....

2017/2018 - renewal period ended with 10,500 sold

2018/2019 - renewal period ended with 10,000 sold

2019/2020 - renewal period ended with 10.500 sold

Covid

2021/2022 - we reached 12,500 on 17th August

I think it's fair to say that in each of those seasons pre-Covid we added 2,000+ sales after the renewal period had ended. Even if we have no uplift from that general-sale-marker this year, we'd be on course for between 14,500 and 15,000 sales. That would be a record, and I'm pretty certain we'd need season ticket holders in the Roseburn to accommodate those numbers.

Last season, we reached either just above or just below 14,000, depending on which communique from the club you want to go by. This year, I think we'll end up around 15,000 - and if so, that would be outstanding.

12 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Apologies it’s easy to find and I’ve missed it but does have anyone have the graphic of the stadium where it’s shows the sections/stands by season ticket category (premium, platinum etc)?

This was the one from last season for matchdays....I haven't noticed one being updated for 2022/2023, and haven't checked the sections with the season ticket sections, so can't guarantee it's identical, but I expect it'll be much the same.

1530184693ScreenShot20180628at12.17.45.p

23 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Perhaps already been answered (if so, apologies)…I have a season ticket along with one family member and we have renewed; I want to get an extra one for my son and move seats at same time. Can I do that in the seat moving window (Wed-Sat)? 

I don't see why not - with a number of un-renewed seats, hopefully you can find a trio together that will suit you.

LarrysRightFoot
7 minutes ago, JALBO said:

This was the one from last season for matchdays....I haven't noticed one being updated for 2022/2023, and haven't checked the sections with the season ticket sections, so can't guarantee it's identical, but I expect it'll be much the same.

1530184693ScreenShot20180628at12.17.45.p

Thank you 

27 minutes ago, JALBO said:

I don't see why not - with a number of un-renewed seats, hopefully you can find a trio together that will suit you.

Hope so, too. I’m just unclear if the seat move window allows a move and purchase or additional seat, or if I’d have to wait for general sale the following week. 

FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, brownkg said:

i gambled and renewed yesterday

May your God have mercy on your imaginary soul!

16 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Hope so, too. I’m just unclear if the seat move window allows a move and purchase or additional seat, or if I’d have to wait for general sale the following week. 

The ‘renewal period’ allowed purchasing of new season tickets (I bought 2) even though it wasn’t publicised,  so I reckon you’ll have a good chance.  Good luck 🤞🏻 

Gorgie_Rules

Was it only renewals until today or any seats that were unsold from last season too? If the former then that suggests a 90% renewal rate which I assume is about average year on year. If the latter, then a little less than 90%, however many new STs likely wait until more seats are released so doubt that many sold up to now.

On Jalbo’s numbers above, and based upon 14k last season, i reckon after a decent season and x4 European games we could be looking at 15,000. 

If we are to give hibs the full Roseburn that would leave about 1,000 tickets to go on sale for derbies once you minus hospitality and segregation in the bottom corners.

Hibs allocation is likely safe unless we reach 15.5-16k which is unlikely. Think its looking good for the OF to keep their 2 sections though.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

8 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

The ‘renewal period’ allowed purchasing of new season tickets (I bought 2) even though it wasn’t publicised,  so I reckon you’ll have a good chance.  Good luck 🤞🏻 

Frustrating to hear. I asked about this and was told that purchase of an additional seat would require waiting until after renewal period was over. 

3 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Frustrating to hear. I asked about this and was told that purchase of an additional seat would require waiting until after renewal period was over. 

Yeah,  it does feel like it’s been poorly communicated / handled.  I was assuming I’d have to wait until general sale but realised folk were snapping up new seats so did the same myself.   

2 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Yeah,  it does feel like it’s been poorly communicated / handled.  I was assuming I’d have to wait until general sale but realised folk were snapping up new seats so did the same myself.   

For **** sake…

Psychedelicropcircle

Dear hearts I had planned to check at 00.01 tomorrow for a ST😡 not now you’ve moved the goal posts

sincerely annoyed CC

First time I've had to bother with the seat moving caper. 

I'm wondering if you have to go to the ticket office in person. 

Looking to move a bit further down in the main stand. Can still manage up the stairs but coming down makes me dizzy. I am scared I stumble and cause an accident. 

I imagine there's about 500-750 maybe more seats turn around each season, with job, location, social changes, and then sadly deaths too.

scott herbertson

There’s also presumably a good few folk who don’t renew with the intention of paying as late as possible by seeing what falls vacant in the public sale 

18 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Looking to move a bit further down in the main stand. Can still manage up the stairs but coming down makes me dizzy. I am scared I stumble and cause an accident. 

If you want to check out the available seat selection, the access and the view, it's better to do it in person. Phone the ticket office in advance in case they prefer to do this by appointment.

Many of us went through that routine when the old stand seat tickets, which many had for years, were allocated in the new stand.

14 hours ago, Gmcjambo said:

Yep,   I bought a ticket for me and my 11 year old daughter this year.  Couldn’t get seats side by side but bought them anyway (one in front of the other), didn’t want to risk missing out.  Pinning my hopes on the moving period to get seats next to each other but that seems less likely now if the noises on here about selling out the 3 stands are true.  

Our group of 4 didn’t renew our existing seats in section Z but bought four together in the Wheatfield as we didn’t want to risk not getting them in the moving phase.  Our old seats should show as available when the moving phase starts.

bigdavemaddog
7 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

There’s also presumably a good few folk who don’t renew with the intention of paying as late as possible by seeing what falls vacant in the public sale 

or many who now dont have £400+ spare due to leccy bill needing paying

1 minute ago, bigdavemaddog said:

or many who now dont have £400+ spare due to leccy bill needing paying

Definitely mate the cost of living crisis is a terrible thing and it will account for quite a few people making sacrifices like not going to the football any more ………………. thank fully the numbers look good though and there is no sign of a crash so far

I bought two new ones along with renewing 2 current ones as well when i noticed others were doing it. Hoping to move them down a couple of rows beside the rest of us though

Not sure if this has been mentioned but for example, due to discount applied last season, my platinum ticket is nearly 3x the cost £450 v circa £180 as it was last.

That will make it significantly less affordable for many.

fabienleclerq
12 hours ago, Peebo said:

I reckon if you email call the ticket office they'd accommodate it,they are really good every time I have an issue. 

27 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned but for example, due to discount applied last season, my platinum ticket is nearly 3x the cost £450 v circa £180 as it was last.

That will make it significantly less affordable for many.

It is a good point and it will be difficult for many including my self but I suppose that is only because the saving was so big in the first place ………… it is tough times for lots of us at the moment but I am not sure what else the club can do other than the price freeze but hope fully some one smarter and more creative than I is working on a way to help out

10 hours ago, luckydug said:

I asked in the shop yesterday and they told me it’s in ticket office or over the phone only as there’s no way on their system to stop people buying available seats when they open them up to be available to be moved into. 

Bazzas right boot
15 hours ago, McCrae said:

Some might wait to change seats. 

Life gets in the way. 

Death and Ill health also gets in the way, covid although not an issue for most is still pretty much a hospital stay or worse for older folk, especially those with underlying health conditions. Covid is still basically a death sentence for many if they get it in anything but it's mildist form. 

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

It is a good point and it will be difficult for many including my self but I suppose that is only because the saving was so big in the first place ………… it is tough times for lots of us at the moment but I am not sure what else the club can do other than the price freeze but hope fully some one smarter and more creative than I is working on a way to help out

Was it not the year before that the discount disappeared? 

davemclaren
25 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Was it not the year before that the discount disappeared? 

No, the discount was there for last season as there were no attendees during the championship season. 

17 hours ago, McCrae said:

I've still not renewed, but I will now that I can move seat. Hoping to move to the Wheatfield or Main Stand because my old man's eyes aren't what they once were and he struggles to see the opposite goal :lol:

13 hours ago, luckydug said:

In previous years you had to go into the ticket office (maybe could also phone) to move. They haven't made that clear yet so maybe email them. 

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/202223-season-ticket-prices-frozen

6 hours ago, Mrs C said:

Our group of 4 didn’t renew our existing seats in section Z but bought four together in the Wheatfield as we didn’t want to risk not getting them in the moving phase.  Our old seats should show as available when the moving phase starts.

Thanks for the info Mrs C.   Now we know the sales so far I does look like moving seats won’t be such an issue 🤞🏻

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)