Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

davemclaren
17 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Each year you can expect around 150 season ticket holders passing on. 

Are you an actuary by trade? 🤓⚰️

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, McCrae said:

no wonder we scots get a reputation  of being dour  :sterb147:

20 minutes ago, McCrae said:

You too can be one of the lucky 150😁

10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

back of fag packet calculations BASED on Mccrae's figures indicate you have a 30%  greater chance of dying as a season ticket holder rather than a member of the public surely it can't be that more risky being a jambo:teu35:

Edited by brownkg
clarification

Portable Badger
1 hour ago, Yoda said:

H1b5 announcing their season ticket sales, is like someone announcing they've broken wind and followed through.

😂

53 minutes ago, McCrae said:

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I wonder if those that didn’t renew last season cause Robbie was still in charge will be back? 

I doubt if either of them will, I’m sure they will both be hanging their heads in shame - pair of drama queens!

Edited by Jambo-Fox

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

No, annual population death rate is usually around 1 %, last year higher due to Covid.  Just total season tickets x 1%.

David McCaig
1 hour ago, JALBO said:

A seat has popped up in lower P if someone can't wait to see what's what after the 11th.

How are you getting on with the ER dot count...lol 

30 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

How are you getting on with the ER dot count...lol 

....o man, I had a look yesterday and it certainly is grim. I didn't have a spare 8 or 9 hours to try and do a count, but I would have thought they're on about 7.5k at best.

11 minutes ago, JALBO said:

....o man, I had a look yesterday and it certainly is grim. I didn't have a spare 8 or 9 hours to try and do a count, but I would have thought they're on about 7.5k at best.

Had a wee lok the other day and they were saying 8k looking at 10k, deluded or what

The thing is you wont here a peep once Hearts start selling soon as they know that we will spank them on sales 

FarmerTweedy
3 hours ago, McCrae said:

I think it's possible the figure for deaths might be a bit lower, as I reckon most people who die of age-related things will probably have already given up being a season ticket holder due to declining health or related reasons. But the combined figure for deaths and giving up due to age-related factors will be in that ballpark, if not a bit higher! 

Cheery thought, right enough!  Clock's ticking for those posters bragging about getting their first pensioner concession!

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, JALBO said:

It's the opposite of grim if you ask me!

The Treasurer

I was sitting in the sun enjoying a beer until I read this thread. 🙁

As someone the wrong side of sixty I'm beginning to wonder if I've wasted my money buying an ST for the full season 😟

FarmerTweedy
4 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I was sitting in the sun enjoying a beer until I read this thread. 🙁

As someone the wrong side of sixty I'm beginning to wonder if I've wasted my money buying an ST for the full season 😟

Ach, I'm sure you've got a pretty decent chance of seeing enough games that your ST will have cost less than the walk-up prices! 😆

The Treasurer
12 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Ach, I'm sure you've got a pretty decent chance of seeing enough games that your ST will have cost less than the walk-up prices! 😆

That makes me feel soooo much better 😟

1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

It's the opposite of grim if you ask me!

That's also true. Def grim from a dot-counting perspective - their counters must be badly over-worked......

FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

That makes me feel soooo much better 😟

You should probably think carefully before starting to watch any multi-season box sets! 😂

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

You should probably think carefully before starting to watch any multi-season box sets! 😂

You've taken that too far 😡

3 hours ago, SCFHearts said:

Anyone adding after renewing 

Talking my wee girl into going, getting  there hopefully 

I have an adult and u-13 which are used by Dalry PS, and I wanted to add on another U-13, but it looks like it might be tricky.

scott herbertson
9 hours ago, brownkg said:

back of fag packet calculations BASED on Mccrae's figures indicate you have a 30%  greater chance of dying as a season ticket holder rather than a member of the public surely it can't be that more risky being a jambo:teu35:

Sounds about right to me - they've given my hearts a hard time of it over the  years!

31 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

I have an adult and u-13 which are used by Dalry PS, and I wanted to add on another U-13, but it looks like it might be tricky.

Maybe being a tad naive i thought just i would get one no probs  if and when required as in together 

I dont mind moving to the Roseburn if i have to 

10 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

Maybe being a tad naive i thought just i would get one no probs  if and when required as in together 

I dont mind moving to the Roseburn if i have to 

Yep, I thought it wouldn't be too hard to just add a second U-13 ticket.  I thought I might have to change seats to do it, but that it would be easy enough - a bit naive on my part as well, it seems.

Love the place when Roseburn H & J are full of Hearts fans.  Looks like we'll need to open it up for Season Tickets them it's up to "us" to fill it.

Really looking forward to next season.

Hibs.net season ticket thread has clearly been moved to a private board where they can not be screen shot and ridiculed ……….. the public one sinking down page one at a faster pace than Leigh Griffiths career

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hibs.net season ticket thread has clearly been moved to a private board where they can not be screen shot and ridiculed ……….. the public one sinking down page one at a faster pace than Leigh Griffiths career

Had a wee deck and its still there, though they aint talking about seats sold on it ,anything but

I wonder why 

13 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

Had a wee deck and its still there, though they aint talking about seats sold on it ,anything but

I wonder why 

I think they will be still discussing it on a thread in their private section and that one is just a dummy

Unknown user
On 30/05/2022 at 14:16, Stuart Lyon said:

When I use Safari or Firefox to try an renew Sts online I'm getting this message on both browsers.

Using my iPhone I get in but e-tickets isn't letting me choose my seats! Probably ned to go in t the TO.

Untrusted.png

Just click on I Understand the Risks

airthjambo
3 hours ago, jamboozy said:

Did you attend Larbert high school?

No, only moved to Airth in my 20's from Kincardine, Dunfermline high school

22 hours ago, ri Alban said:

The end of that clip had me belly laughing for the first time in a couple of years 👍

44 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Agreed 👍 

The last post on the ST thread was two days ago. 

I see they are all full of praise for Mel in the ticket office for her/his speedy service. 

Mel is is probably more stressed trying to complete the daily crossword in the Sun. 😁

21 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Agreed 👍 

The last post on the ST thread was two days ago. 

I see they are all full of praise for Mel in the ticket office for her/his speedy service. 

Mel is is probably more stressed trying to complete the daily crossword in the Sun. 😁

They are heading for a big drop in sales for next season and we are looking at a decent increase they know this and they are worried that it will lead to an even greater financial gap …………… I am sure I read some where that Ron the con has also ordered a crack down on concession ticket fraud so many will not want to renew at a couple of hundred more than they were paying previously 

16 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

Mel will be on first name terms with ST holders 

😄

I think we will sell over 15 thousand and I think they will sell just over half of that

The Gorgie

Was speaking to a boy at work last week asking if he was renewing his season ticket at easter road. Turns out it's not actually his ticket, he's been using the season ticket of a dead guy. Nothing wrong with that as it's been paid for but I got the feeling he was hesitant to part with his own cash to get one for next season.

5 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Was speaking to a boy at work last week asking if he was renewing his season ticket at easter road. Turns out it's not actually his ticket, he's been using the season ticket of a dead guy. Nothing wrong with that as it's been paid for but I got the feeling he was hesitant to part with his own cash to get one for next season.

Was it Jimmy Saviles ticket

1 hour ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Brad Welsh 

😄 

Guid guy turned his life around teaches kids discipline ect …………… no he was a violent drug dealing arse hole

36 minutes ago, Sooks said:

😄 

Guid guy turned his life around teaches kids discipline ect …………… no he was a violent drug dealing arse hole

Hid his crimes behind children at his boxing and food charity’s. His big mate Irvine helped him out a few times even had a cameo in Trainspotting 😂.

On 04/06/2022 at 11:20, davemclaren said:

I wonder if those that didn’t renew last season cause Robbie was still in charge will be back? 

Absolutely not.

Nothing has changed my mind. Final confirmed that in my eyes. 

Plus I’ve got out of the habit of going every week both time wise and financially. 

Bazzas right boot
19 hours ago, Lido said:

That looks like about 8/9000 tickets sold.

Whatever it is it will still be the 4th best in the country. 

Right behind us. 

Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

Whatever it is it will still be the 4th best in the country. 

Right behind us. 

Think the Sheep will sell more

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Absolutely not.

Nothing has changed my mind. Final confirmed that in my eyes. 

Plus I’ve got out of the habit of going every week both time wise and financially. 

Good. 

The less anti Bob stuff at Tynecastle the better. 

Frees up space for a proper supporter as well. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)