Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

132goals1958
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

If everyone has renewed but won’t know until tmw I guess

Off course but it does seem encouraging so much so we might be able to restrict the bigot brothers allocation even further.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My guess would be sales of 15,000 season tickets in Main, Gorgie & Wheatfield would be the threshold for opening the School End for season ticket sales.

Doing that would leave a reasonable number of seats in all stands for match day purchases.

I’m expecting an announcement at 5pm today thanking supporters for their loyalty with over 14,000 tickets sold!

10 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

July 👍

Sound thanks for that. 

7 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Wonder if it will just be Cat B

I know it might hinder our allocation for Easter Rd but I think we should sell full season tickets for Hearts fans. 

Hibs might reduce our allocation but they would be cutting off their noses in doing so financially 

Probably consulting with Hibs at present …

”if we did this eg sold STs in Roseburn, and therefore reduced your allocation, would you still allocate a full stand to us?”

The response is likely to influence whether School End STs are full STs or B+ ie all games except Hibs.

scott herbertson
17 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

My guess would be sales of 15,000 season tickets in Main, Gorgie & Wheatfield would be the threshold for opening the School End for season ticket sales.

Doing that would leave a reasonable number of seats in all stands for match day purchases.

I’m expecting an announcement at 5pm today thanking supporters for their loyalty with over 14,000 tickets sold!

I'd go for 13,500 - there will be quite a few wanting to move so not renewing IMO

David McCaig
8 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I'd go for 13,500 - there will be quite a few wanting to move so not renewing IMO

Why would you not renew if you want to move?  Renewing gives access to the priority moving phase next week.

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Why would you not renew if you want to move?  Renewing gives access to the priority moving phase next week.

Didn't know that there was a priority moving phase  (I've renewed). Maybe 14000 is right then

I don't care what hibs do.  They can't sell their own end out for a derby so let them cut our allocation. The more jambos at tynie the better

1 hour ago, 132goals1958 said:

Does that not indicate we have sold circa 16000 tickets.

I think by the time you take account of seats that aren't available for season tickets (hospitality etc), the most we can sell in the three stands would be in the region of 14,600-14,800.

42 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Didn't know that there was a priority moving phase  (I've renewed). Maybe 14000 is right then

Also, the way it's looking right now the only seats available to move to will be those not renewed. These should show tomorrow.

132goals1958
20 minutes ago, JALBO said:

I think by the time you take account of seats that aren't available for season tickets (hospitality etc), the most we can sell in the three stands would be in the region of 14,600-14,800.

yeah --never factored that in

Bazzas right boot
On 10/06/2022 at 11:11, PTBCAL said:

I’ve taken some abuse on here re my not buying a ST

Some deserved some not.

I’m skint but fu@k it - I’m going to try and see what can be saved/sold to buy one.

Bazza - this is for you 🙂

Yessss! 

Another recruit for Bobs Barmy Jambo, Maroon and white army! 

1 hour ago, PTBCAL said:

Wonder if it will just be Cat B

I know it might hinder our allocation for Easter Rd but I think we should sell full season tickets for Hearts fans. 

Hibs might reduce our allocation but they would be cutting off their noses in doing so financially 

I agree. Hearts fans have to come first.

1 hour ago, GBJambo said:

Got to be Cat A for Roseburn. Demand is there for Cat A 

Who cares what Hibs do 😂

Spot on. 

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

If we have sold 14 thousand then we should definitely start selling category A season tickets for the Roseburn 

100% agree.  If we can support a growing fan base ,  get more Jambos into Tynie then we should absolutely do it.    Don’t care about Hibs and they won’t reduce their allocation unless they are self harming.  Either way we win. 

Edited by Gmcjambo

1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

I think if you want to move you still renew and then there is a window of opportunity to move seats.

5 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I think if you want to move you still renew and then there is a window of opportunity to move seats.

Yep,   I bought a ticket for me and my 11 year old daughter this year.  Couldn’t get seats side by side but bought them anyway (one in front of the other), didn’t want to risk missing out.  Pinning my hopes on the moving period to get seats next to each other but that seems less likely now if the noises on here about selling out the 3 stands are true.  

2 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Go for an announcement of 12k

Just now, Gmcjambo said:

Yep,   I bought a ticket for me and my 11 year old daughter this year.  Couldn’t get seats side by side but bought them anyway (one in front of the other), didn’t want to risk missing out.  Pinning my hopes on the moving period to get seats next to each other but that seems less likely now if the noises on here about selling out the 3 stands are true.  

I’m sure there will be pairs of tickets not renewed, get in early when relocating starts for best seats 

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I’m sure there will be pairs of tickets not renewed, get in early when relocating starts for best seats 

👍 will do mate 

FarmerTweedy
On 10/06/2022 at 14:15, Jambo-Fox said:

A bit harsh if it’s a serious and not a humorous comment!

Another problem I’ve seen a lot when people use a ‘print at home’ option is that they try to fit an A4 sheet into a slot that at best is wide enough for a small envelope, then they panic as they don’t know how to fold paper to make it smaller!

Print at home tickets even have dotted lines on them to show you where to fold them!

15 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

👍  Good luck.

Monsieur Maroon
3 hours ago, brawlad74 said:

I renewed end of last month. Are we getting new ST cards this season and if so are these being posted out? 

Yeah apparently there are new card readers this year so everyone gets a new card.

FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, 132goals1958 said:

Does that not indicate we have sold circa 16000 tickets.

No, hospitality areas, directors area, etc to be taken into account, plus all the seats of season ticket holders that haven't actually renewed! We're extremely unlikely to have sold 14k so far, but will probably surpass that quickly when unrenewed seats are released for sale, more so if season tickets are made available in the school end too!

wentworth jambo
41 minutes ago, ericb said:

Go for an announcement of 12k

With Lochend reported to have sold 10k, I’ll go for an announcement of 45k sold. 🙄

bigdavemaddog
2 hours ago, David McCaig said:

people may have purchased one of the available seats instead of renewing their current seat therefore freeing up their previous seat.

I’m gutted! I just don’t have the disposable income at this moment in time, neither does my friend I sit with. I planned to renew what was my late fathers seat, keeping it until I was pushing up daisies. My dad had the seat from when the Wheatfield was built, until coming up 9 years ago when I took it over. We have a plaque (tile) courtesy of my uncle in the walk way to our seats, I guess that will have to do. TRULY GUTTED!! 😭

3 minutes ago, on&up2017 said:

I’m gutted! I just don’t have the disposable income at this moment in time, neither does my friend I sit with. I planned to renew what was my late fathers seat, keeping it until I was pushing up daisies. My dad had the seat from when the Wheatfield was built, until coming up 9 years ago when I took it over. We have a plaque (tile) courtesy of my uncle in the walk way to our seats, I guess that will have to do. TRULY GUTTED!! 😭

You won't be the only one in these times.

That's harsh though. 

1 hour ago, Monsieur Maroon said:

Yeah apparently there are new card readers this year so everyone gets a new card.

Very high tech. Thanks for that. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - renewal period ended : 12,500 sold (updated )
2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Slightly disappointing 

It,s a touch time for many families... there is still time for them and many others to get their tickets for the new season.

Only phase one so time but that’s what 2,000 less than sold last season ?

tough financially for lots so maybe a big factor.

guessing the Roseburn may be safe for Hibs allocation then

David McCaig
2 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

It,s a touch time for many families... there is still time for them and many others to get their tickets for the new season.

10% churn is probably par for the course and my slight disappointment is probably down to unrealistic hopes of seeing the full house signs up in the 3 home stands.

To think some on here were banging on about category a season tickets in the Roseburn. Bang goes that theory I think. Some people need to realise that so many ordinary people are affected big time by the cost of living crisis. 

12.5k and people moan, could not make it up

See what the numbers are by early July and for me they will be cracking

Ive still to get 2 

2 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

12.5k and people moan, could not make it up

See what the numbers are by early July and for me they will be cracking

Ive still to get 2 

I think the number is decent giving what is going on in the world. 

bigdavemaddog

my main worry about comitting to a season ticket is the amount of games that are midweek and shifted to Sundays due to Europe/OF games as that soon eats into your saving on the price and im sure many exiles like me are in the same position.

Worth bearing in mind that at the close of renewals last season (mid-July), the announcement was that we had sold "over 10,000". We're likely 2000 up on where we were at this stage last year. By November 2021, the number sold had reached 13,500.

11 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

Worth bearing in mind that at the close of renewals last season (mid-July), the announcement was that we had sold "over 10,000". We're likely 2000 up on where we were at this stage last year. By November 2021, the number sold had reached 13,500.

Good point.

And the available seats were snapped up. 

Just now, Sooks said:

Twelve and a half thousand is good for this stage and it will rise significantly with the general sale 

I’m hopeful I can pick up a couple in the general sale.

Just now, jambmoz said:

I’m hopeful I can pick up a couple in the general sale.

There will be a couple of thousand at least waiting to do the same in my opinion

13 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

And if I recall correctly, the 10/10,500 mark has also been a consistent figure at the end of the renewal period for a number of years pre-Covid as well. So 12,500 is a high water-mark for this stage. We're well on course for record sales I would think.

AlphonseCapone
31 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

To think some on here were banging on about category a season tickets in the Roseburn. Bang goes that theory I think. Some people need to realise that so many ordinary people are affected big time by the cost of living crisis. 

Well do something about it Prime Minister. 

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

There will be a couple of thousand at least waiting to do the same in my opinion

I know, just have to hope I’m lucky when the time comes

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)