Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

Jambos dad
4 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

It'll be in the hundreds, but whether it's lowish hundreds or highish is anyone's guess, really. I'd say it'll be around 4-500, personally!

Hi Farmer Tweedy, 

the lower the better and hopefully the sooner they get snapped up we can get on with filling more of Tynecastle with season ticket holders 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PapaShango
11 hours ago, David McCaig said:

I would imagine that only those genuinely unable to renew for financial or domestic reasons will choose to do so.

The ST has real value in that fans now face being locked out of certain big games if they aren't a ST holder. 

I agree. I can't make every home game since my wife works a Saturday and I need to find child care for my youngest, however always get a season ticket as you don't have to scramble about for tickets for the bigger games that will sell out. 

heartandsoul
6 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Last couple of seats in Gorgie section Z.

Just logged on. Looks like nothing left. What a great effort by the Hearts support.

Jambos dad
12 minutes ago, heartandsoul said:

Just logged on. Looks like nothing left. What a great effort by the Hearts support.

And they are not even officially on sale to the general public yet 

Jambos dad
1 hour ago, jibz said:

Looks like plenty available down in Leith

But can you see the Tynecastle pitch from there?

1 hour ago, jibz said:

Looks like plenty available down in Leith

Surely not when i looked in, flying out the door

Saying that it was the same with there SCSF tickets and we all know what happened

14 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

But can you see the Tynecastle pitch from there?

Only in their night mares 

6 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

And they are recurring visions. 

Too much smack will do that to a person I have heard 

Jambos dad
50 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Too much smack will do that to a person I have heard 

Can't comment . I have never been in Leith 

frankblack
2 hours ago, SCFHearts said:

Surely not when i looked in, flying out the door

Saying that it was the same with there SCSF tickets and we all know what happened

An incredible number of discounted child season tickets sold...

24 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I  reckon they wont take the hit on that anymore  with  there ST  numbers  dwindling rapidly

Hibs will spin 10k when they see our numbers but we all know it will be like 8/9k max and we will be 14/15

Edited by SCFHearts

Fort Vallance
45 minutes ago, frankblack said:

To be fair inter breeding does usually result in above average births.

frankblack
6 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

To be fair inter breeding does usually result in above average births.

👍

Yes, but I was getting at the number of child STs at ER that look closer to 40... :lol:

Ayrjamtart

I just got a season ticket as well was wondering if any one on here knows if west of Scotland hearts is still running and leaves from near Ayr and will accept new members 

Jambos dad
5 hours ago, frankblack said:

👍

Yes, but I was getting at the number of child STs at ER that look closer to 40... :lol:

40?

Does that qualify you for a bus pass as a senior citizen down Leith way?

Renewed three on Thursday. First time on this thread, just reading back this last page. What’s the chat above about, is someone doing a dot count on how many we are selling? 👍🏼

kingantti1874
37 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Renewed three on Thursday. First time on this thread, just reading back this last page. What’s the chat above about, is someone doing a dot count on how many we are selling? 👍🏼

there are no dots to count currently . All of the free ticks seem to have been bought up by existing ST.  

Some will pop up next week when the renewal period ends and show movers and non renewals 

Edited by kingantti1874

1 hour ago, Mr Sifter said:

Whilst it’s been the ‘renewal period’ for existing season ticket holders,  the available seats (not held by STs last season) went on general sale.    I believe about 500 seats across the 3 stands were available and have all been sold.    

Quite impressive as this wasn’t communicated and most of the seats were singles dotted around the place.  

What we don’t know yet is how many existing STs will renew (deadline is 11th  June) and there will then be a further general sale,  no doubt with PR and marketing this time. 

No idea what this means for total sales but seems very encouraging…

Edited by Gmcjambo

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

there are no dots to count currently . All of the free ticks seem to have been bought up by existing ST.  

Some will pop up next week when the renewal period ends and show movers and non renewals 

52 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Whilst it’s been the ‘renewal period’ for existing season ticket holders,  the available seats (not held by STs last season) went on general sale.    I believe about 500 seats across the 3 stands were available and have all been sold.    

Quite impressive as this wasn’t communicated and most of the seats were singles dotted around the place.  

What we don’t know yet is how many existing STs will renew (deadline is 11th  June) and there will then be a further general sale,  no doubt with PR and marketing this time. 

No idea what this means for total sales but seems very encouraging…

Cheers for the summary guys, I wasn’t even aware STs were on sale to new customers yet. Very impressive indeed if they’ve sold out. Surely the vast vast majority of existing ST holders will renew, given how important it’s gonnae be to have one next season? 

9 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Cheers for the summary guys, I wasn’t even aware STs were on sale to new customers yet. Very impressive indeed if they’ve sold out. Surely the vast vast majority of existing ST holders will renew, given how important it’s gonnae be to have one next season? 

I think there will be a few hundred that have not renewed by the 11 th and they will appear for general sale ………… not sure if we will put the Roseburn seats on sale at the same time as those or wait until they have sold out first though

1 minute ago, David McCaig said:

The true horror of Hibs ST sales are now online for all to see as the renewal/moving period has come to an end.

Good luck to anyone trying to dot count that!!

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/EDP/Season/Index/3157?returnUrl=%2Fhibernianfc%2FSeasons%2FSeasons

That is actually really bad they are going to struggle for cash unless Ron gets the loans out

gowestjambo
13 hours ago, Ayrjamtart said:

I just got a season ticket as well was wondering if any one on here knows if west of Scotland hearts is still running and leaves from near Ayr and will accept new members 

Yes we are still running, we have more members now than ever. We are in the process of looking for a bigger bus, so please pm me your details and I will keep you updated.

12 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

The true horror of Hibs ST sales are now online for all to see as the renewal/moving period has come to an end.

Good luck to anyone trying to dot count that!!

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/EDP/Season/Index/3157?returnUrl=%2Fhibernianfc%2FSeasons%2FSeasons

Wow, just had a look 👀...... plenty will be in full fancy dress next season. 

They would be better giving up some of the main stand to us, Rangers and Celtic like they used do many moons ago. 

59 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

I know,  communication has been confusing for new sales to say the least.   I've bought two new season tickets this season but assumed I had to wait until after 11th until I saw some comments on this thread!  All very positive for the Club though.

10 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Wish Hearts would announce how many have been sold.

They will be waiting until the exisiting ticket holders have reached the deadlne date of 11 June and they go on general sale and others can move seats.

We sold over 13k last season so you would expect that after such a good season most would want to renew and many more will be wanting to buy one if they can afford it.

We should manage at least 14k this coming season.

27 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Wish Hearts would announce how many have been sold.

Wish Hibs would 😂

David McCaig
34 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Why? 😄

Exactly, as things currently stand, anyone who doesn't renew is forefeiting their chances of a ticket for the Hibs match.

A Hearts ST is now an essential purchase if you want guaranteed entry to every home game.

davemclaren
22 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Exactly, as things currently stand, anyone who doesn't renew is forefeiting their chances of a ticket for the Hibs match.

A Hearts ST is now an essential purchase if you want guaranteed entry to every home game.

I wonder if those that didn’t renew last season cause Robbie was still in charge will be back? 

I was always of the opinion that the Edinburgh Derby was/is special and we should keep a Stand for Hibs fans (couldn't give a feck about the OF). 

However I never anticipated the demand for STs. Given that all the remaining seats have now been snapped as STs I don't think we have any choice now. 

We have to reclaim at least half of the Roseburn stand in order to satisfy demand for STs and walk up tickets. 

The picture will become clearer once the renewal period is up but its looking like record sales. 

HHGH. :flag2:

davemclaren
Just now, luckydug said:

I was always of the opinion that the Edinburgh Derby was/is special and we should keep a Stand for Hibs fans (couldn't give a feck about the OF). 

However I never anticipated the demand for STs. Given that all the remaining seats have now been snapped as STs I don't think we have any choice now. 

We have to reclaim at least half of the Roseburn stand in order to satisfy demand for STs and walk up tickets. 

The picture will become clearer once the renewal period is up but its looking like record sales. 

I agree. 

norrie1952

I don’t often go on hibs sites but I clicked on the link above.Those sales are embarrassing.If we sell the Roseburn for season tickets there’s no way they can cut our allocation for ER.It would be cutting their nose off.

1 hour ago, JAMBO1957 said:

Renewed. First season as a pensioner. £200.00 Bargain of the year.

57, a vintage year 👍

56 minutes ago, luckydug said:

100%.  FTH.

1 hour ago, Gmcjambo said:

Wish Hibs would 😂

H1b5 announcing their season ticket sales, is like someone announcing they've broken wind and followed through.

On 02/06/2022 at 21:57, FarmerTweedy said:

It'll be in the hundreds, but whether it's lowish hundreds or highish is anyone's guess, really. I'd say it'll be around 4-500, personally!

Each year you can expect around 150 season ticket holders passing on. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
7 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Each year you can expect around 150 season ticket holders passing on. 

That’s why I don’t have a season ticket any more. Not worth the risk.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)